First, let me thank Grey Cloud https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1130761-grey-cloud/  for directing me to this amazing site.  Bless you!

To my issue:  I have played through SKSE multiple times, through all three DLC's as well as Bruma and The Forgotten City, all non-adult content and took a break.  I am back now, ready and eager to take off the training wheels and venture into the adult world of Skyrim SE.  I am female and starving for romance, adventure, and adult situations/content with a lot of sexy male characters, and I can't get the foundation pieces to work.  I've tried everything I could find and I'm sitting here in tears. :'(  Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?  PLEASE!

My understand is that the first step in my new adventure is to get SOS to work as a lot of the mods I want to explore require it, and the AE dll update will not work on an existing save, so...  Steps I have taken:

Step 1: Uninstalled all mods from previous SKSE saves.

Uninstalled Skyrim SE from Steam

Searched local files:  Removed all files in my local gaming drive /SteamLibrary/.../SkyrimSpecialEdition folder

Reinstalled Skyrim SE From Steam to my local gaming drive//SteamLibrary/.../SkyrimSpecialEdition folder

Installed SKSEAE 2.1.5 from Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) (silverlock.org), via Vortex* following silverlock instructions

Installed Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v 4.2.6 from Nexus

Installed FNIS Behavior SE 7_6

Installed FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6 and FNIS Spells SE 7.0

Installed the Address Library for SKSE Plugins-All in-one (Anniversary Edition) from Nexus

Installed CBBE v1.6.2 from Nexus

Installed BodySlide and Outfit Studio v 5.5.2 from Nexus

Installed RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-9 from Nexus

Installed the following presets for CBBE: CBBE Presets Compendium - All-In-One v2.2 from Nexus

Installed R246 RaceMenu Presets

Installed KS Hairdos SSE from Nexus

Installed NudeMales_v0.4 from Download - Nude Males - Mods - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - CurseForge

Installed SOS SE v1.1.4  from LL

Installed SOS AE updated DLL from LL

Installed XPMSSE v4.8 from Nexus

Installed XPMSSE Fixed Scripts v1.0 from Nexus

Ran my FNIS, and launched my game.  CTD shortly after the opening cinematic starts.  Returned to step one above, reinstalled all mods again, this time making sure NO MODS overwrite XPMSSE.  This time it didn't CTD until my character got off the cart, just before character creation.  Soo...back to the drawing board and step one.  This time I did NOT install the NudeMales mod.  I am able to launch my game, and play fine, however, all my male characters seem to be erect, all of the time.   Any thoughts or suggestions on what I might have missed, or where my load order might be misaligned?  

I thank you, in advance, for your time, your talents, and your patience with a novice.

1 hour ago, Lkn4LuvRPGStyle59 said:

First, let me thank Grey Cloud https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1130761-grey-cloud/  for directing me to this amazing site.  Bless you!

To my issue:  I have played through SKSE multiple times, through all three DLC's as well as Bruma and The Forgotten City, all non-adult content and took a break.  I am back now, ready and eager to take off the training wheels and venture into the adult world of Skyrim SE.  I am female and starving for romance, adventure, and adult situations/content with a lot of sexy male characters, and I can't get the foundation pieces to work.  I've tried everything I could find and I'm sitting here in tears. :'(  Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?  PLEASE!

My understand is that the first step in my new adventure is to get SOS to work as a lot of the mods I want to explore require it, and the AE dll update will not work on an existing save, so...  Steps I have taken:

Step 1: Uninstalled all mods from previous SKSE saves.

Uninstalled Skyrim SE from Steam

Searched local files:  Removed all files in my local gaming drive /SteamLibrary/.../SkyrimSpecialEdition folder

Reinstalled Skyrim SE From Steam to my local gaming drive//SteamLibrary/.../SkyrimSpecialEdition folder

Installed SKSEAE 2.1.5 from Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) (silverlock.org), via Vortex* following silverlock instructions

Installed Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v 4.2.6 from Nexus

Installed FNIS Behavior SE 7_6

Installed FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6 and FNIS Spells SE 7.0

Installed the Address Library for SKSE Plugins-All in-one (Anniversary Edition) from Nexus

Installed CBBE v1.6.2 from Nexus

Installed BodySlide and Outfit Studio v 5.5.2 from Nexus

Installed RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-9 from Nexus

Installed the following presets for CBBE: CBBE Presets Compendium - All-In-One v2.2 from Nexus

Installed R246 RaceMenu Presets

Installed KS Hairdos SSE from Nexus

Installed NudeMales_v0.4 from Download - Nude Males - Mods - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - CurseForge

Installed SOS SE v1.1.4  from LL

Installed SOS AE updated DLL from LL

Installed XPMSSE v4.8 from Nexus

Installed XPMSSE Fixed Scripts v1.0 from Nexus

Ran my FNIS, and launched my game.  CTD shortly after the opening cinematic starts.  Returned to step one above, reinstalled all mods again, this time making sure NO MODS overwrite XPMSSE.  This time it didn't CTD until my character got off the cart, just before character creation.  Soo...back to the drawing board and step one.  This time I did NOT install the NudeMales mod.  I am able to launch my game, and play fine, however, all my male characters seem to be erect, all of the time.   Any thoughts or suggestions on what I might have missed, or where my load order might be misaligned?  

I thank you, in advance, for your time, your talents, and your patience with a novice.

You're missing this along side with AE you must install this ..

Click on the arrow on the above image link it will lead you to the post with the updated scripts so that The SOS AE version works ..

On 2/22/2022 at 7:57 AM, Bullfye said:

Just in case you first have to install this : Click the arrow pointing up.

And than this  :

The first is changed scripts to Fit new AE version and the second dll options  for you to select one will not work without the other !

50 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

You're missing this along side with AE you must install this ..

Click on the arrow on the above image link it will lead you to the post with the updated scripts so that The SOS AE version works ..

Please quit telling people this.

If you are post-AE, you need to use either my SOS AE DLL or erstam's updated scripts.

DO NOT USE BOTH TOGETHER

My DLL is written to work with the stock SOS SE scripts and erstam's scripts are written to run with no SOS DLL at all. They are alternative to each other.

Thank you, chuckseven1 and Bullfye for your response.  Apologies if my load order list was not clear.  I did install SOS SE v1.1.4 (by Galgaroth) first, then installed the SOS AE dll update (by chuckseven1), per instructions on the LL author's sites (to the best of my understanding).  My CTD issues were due to load order misaligned with XPMSSE and the NudeMales mod from CurseForge site.  Once I removed that mod and reinstalled XPMSSE, CTD resolved, game runs smoothly.  My only issue is that my men look like they have pencil dicks.  I don't believe, from the images I've seen, that they're supposed to look like, so I believe I have missed something somewhere and don't know where else to look.

chuckseven1, bless you for your time and talents in creating the SOS AE dll update.  I do not believe your update is my problem, but you appear to be more familiar with SOS so I'm hoping you can help me.  I've done some digging and found some leads, which led me to confirm XPMSSE wasn't being overwritten, etc., but can't seem to find anything recent dealing with this.

I thank you in advance for your time, talents, and attention.

4 hours ago, Lkn4LuvRPGStyle59 said:

Thank you, chuckseven1 and Bullfye for your response.  Apologies if my load order list was not clear.  I did install SOS SE v1.1.4 (by Galgaroth) first, then installed the SOS AE dll update (by chuckseven1), per instructions on the LL author's sites (to the best of my understanding).  My CTD issues were due to load order misaligned with XPMSSE and the NudeMales mod from CurseForge site.  Once I removed that mod and reinstalled XPMSSE, CTD resolved, game runs smoothly.  My only issue is that my men look like they have pencil dicks.  I don't believe, from the images I've seen, that they're supposed to look like, so I believe I have missed something somewhere and don't know where else to look.

chuckseven1, bless you for your time and talents in creating the SOS AE dll update.  I do not believe your update is my problem, but you appear to be more familiar with SOS so I'm hoping you can help me.  I've done some digging and found some leads, which led me to confirm XPMSSE wasn't being overwritten, etc., but can't seem to find anything recent dealing with this.

I thank you in advance for your time, talents, and attention.

Not sure what could cause that. If you could post an image of what you're describing it might jog my memory. 

I'm going to beat the dead horse here but is there still no simple solution to quickly make all the armors revealing?  In Oldrim, someone made a patcher that would quickly do it for you but it doesn't appear to work on SSE.

I've looked around the thread and found some ideas but all of them are embarrassingly beyond me.

34 minutes ago, mentholsilver said:

I'm going to beat the dead horse here but is there still no simple solution to quickly make all the armors revealing?  In Oldrim, someone made a patcher that would quickly do it for you but it doesn't appear to work on SSE.

I've looked around the thread and found some ideas but all of them are embarrassingly beyond me.

Use KID to add SOS_Revealing to all the armors.

10 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

If you are post-AE, you need to use either my SOS AE DLL or erstam's updated scripts.

DO NOT USE BOTH TOGETHER

My DLL is written to work with the stock SOS SE scripts and erstam's scripts are written to run with no SOS DLL at all. They are alternative to each other.

Well I have SOS SE installed, as well as chuckseven1's AE patch, yet I'm still getting the perma-undies thing. There's not even an option to change schlongs.

16 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

Not sure what could cause that. If you could post an image of what you're describing it might jog my memory. 

My deepest apologies for wasting your time.  With my husband's help (FO4 expert), I was able to disrobe some NPC's and discovered that SOS SE/SOS AE dll is working as described.  If you notice in this first image, ScreenShotVikktorMan.thumb.png.c713a3ce7da3c80ef9e8915a4f630ecc.pngyou see the pencil dick I mentioned.  UGH!!! what are you going to do with newbs.  I didn't know how to disrobe using cc, so it was all I had to use as a gauge.  The real issue, as suspected, was that I just didn't understand how to test properly or what to expect.  Again, my deepest apologies and thank you for creating such an amazing mod and being so patient with a newb.  I have also attached images to show it is working properly.ScreenShotAlvor.thumb.png.d0a2b42deb81370817f972c28a973d08.pngScreenShotAmren.thumb.png.ebb1a956133300c4c6508b46173768bb.pngScreenShotAvenicci.thumb.png.8e2f10c85f58b7714b785b70689bab5a.pngScreenShotJarlOfWR.thumb.png.6d09fc6ed3dda5439ef26f2a5d88cf31.pngScreenShotHeimskr.thumb.png.76f6b025bf26dee7758fc0968a10d5b4.pngScreenShotHouseCarlLydd.thumb.png.973b23ecd30defd48aeebfc599ea9d6d.pngScreenShotWR.thumb.png.a9655fab06664b06f9709e784299811e.pngScreenShotWR2.thumb.png.fc2def35848794998838e2a5ee0c3ae5.png

ScreenShotGearingSample.png

7 hours ago, Lkn4LuvRPGStyle59 said:

My deepest apologies for wasting your time.  With my husband's help (FO4 expert), I was able to disrobe some NPC's and discovered that SOS SE/SOS AE dll is working as described.  If you notice in this first image, you see the pencil dick I mentioned.  UGH!!! what are you going to do with newbs.  I didn't know how to disrobe using cc, so it was all I had to use as a gauge.  The real issue, as suspected, was that I just didn't understand how to test properly or what to expect.  Again, my deepest apologies and thank you for creating such an amazing mod and being so patient with a newb.  I have also attached images to show it is working properly.

Husband? There's your problem, gamers aren't supposed to have spouses. /s

Edited by chuckseven1
typo
On 2/23/2022 at 10:04 PM, chuckseven1 said:

DO NOT USE BOTH TOGETHER

What ??

I understood wrongly than , but without your AE files I can not have SOS  due to outdated Dll .. ..

But o i'll stop trying to help all together , what was what I was trying to do ,.. TY

On 2/24/2022 at 7:30 AM, chuckseven1 said:

Use KID to add SOS_Revealing to all the armors.

KID ?

What your mean with KID ?

Thank you.

Ok i find it out. Keyword Item Distributor.

Hello,

I think i find a solution "

In SOS mcm player

Just Schlongtify th player character.

Then it is possible to set the custom armor to revealing.

"removing the schlong does not remove the "revealing tag"

I find it somewhere else and try it out.

Good lock.

Edited by Shep67
Solution ?
3 hours ago, Shep67 said:

KID ?

What your mean with KID ?

Thank you.

Ok i find it out. Keyword Item Distributor.

Hello,

I think i find a solution "

In SOS mcm player

Just Schlongtify th player character.

Then it is possible to set the custom armor to revealing.

"removing the schlong does not remove the "revealing tag"

I find it somewhere else and try it out.

Good lock.

Yeah you can set a specific armor as revealing in mcm. I thought you wanted to set all your armors. 

21 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

Yeah you can set a specific armor as revealing in mcm. I thought you wanted to set all your armors. 

Yes but if have the first time try this with Kid. I have to read more. First time did not worked.

The "*Armor" Did not work.

To insert the ESP's and the Patch did not worked. The files were skipped. I have to think it out.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Bullfye said:

What ??

I understood wrongly than , but without your AE files I can not have SOS  due to outdated Dll .. ..

But o i'll stop trying to help all together , what was what I was trying to do ,.. TY

I can't speak to erstam's scripts, but if my DLL is installed and you are getting the outdated DLL error, look at your skse log file.

13 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

I can't speak to erstam's scripts, but if my DLL is installed and you are getting the outdated DLL error, look at your skse log file.

Only the SOS AE file works but than , some times I after loading a saved game the all Schlongs being male or female are in erected position and SOS Page up and down do not work , when that happens I have to exit the game and without uninstalling SOS AE reinstalling it on top overwriting itself so that I can finally after reloading the same save have control keys to SOS working ..  Another thing is that MO 2 every time I exit the game creates a file in The notifications that one is supposed to move to a created mod folder in the load order panel , I called that folder Loosefiles , so every time I exit the game there is a SKSE  file in notifications with a subfolder called hdtOverrideSaves , if I move that to the loosefiles folder in my load order I get no control in SOS that stays erected or half erected and control keys wouldn't work .. Its weird cause it does that all the time , every time I exit the game and later reload the last save i have to reinstall SOS AE above itself for the SOS control keys to work ..

11 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Only the SOS AE file works but than , some times I after loading a saved game the all Schlongs being male or female are in erected position and SOS Page up and down do not work , when that happens I have to exit the game and without uninstalling SOS AE reinstalling it on top overwriting itself so that I can finally after reloading the same save have control keys to SOS working ..  Another thing is that MO 2 every time I exit the game creates a file in The notifications that one is supposed to move to a created mod folder in the load order panel , I called that folder Loosefiles , so every time I exit the game there is a SKSE  file in notifications with a subfolder called hdtOverrideSaves , if I move that to the loosefiles folder in my load order I get no control in SOS that stays erected or half erected and control keys wouldn't work .. Its weird cause it does that all the time , every time I exit the game and later reload the last save i have to reinstall SOS AE above itself for the SOS control keys to work ..

Odd. I am not sure what is going on there. I do not use MO2. I don't understand why reinstalling fixes it. I have no clue what hdtOverrideSaves is either.

4 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

Odd. I am not sure what is going on there. I do not use MO2. I don't understand why reinstalling fixes it. I have no clue what hdtOverrideSaves is either.

Could that  hdtOverrideSaves be related to Faster HDT-SMP Mod ??

Cause if its not from your Mod its theirs , With SSE it never done this but since they updated  after AE its doing this , it could be theirs ! Another thing is that maybe this doesn't happen with the normal HDT-SMP mod since i am using Faster HDT-SMP I guess its related to this mod.

Edited by Bullfye
1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Could that  hdtOverrideSaves be related to Faster HDT-SMP Mod ??

Cause if its not from your Mod its theirs , With SSE it never done this but since they updated  after AE its doing this , it could be theirs ! Another thing is that maybe this doesn't happen with the normal HDT-SMP mod since i am using Faster HDT-SMP I guess its related to this mod.

No I use faster hdtsmp too, I don't think it's that. 

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

No I use faster hdtsmp too, I don't think it's that. 

Than I have no idea , been thinking it could be any mod that would affect arousal for example , Like SL Aroused , cause really none of the mods I have interferes with SOS Key bindings at all, the thing is that the SOS Schlong still has  HDT-SMP physics so the only thing that is not working is the Page UP and Down keys , tried with SexLab Framework keys and none works as well..

Have no idea but will continue searching for the source or possible source of the issue and will leave the findings here with the chance that it can help you somehow to pin point the issue, so far I know more people that have the same issue and it would be nice to know what mods SL related and SOS related they are using ..