2 hours ago, Skyrim Hero said:

Any chance of knowing when the DLL will be updated?

There's a fix for Anniversary Edition, but it's not been updated for the new version of AE yet
In the meantime, you can use this file that "bypasses" the use of a DLL (I think, I'm absolutely not a tech guy and completely new to using mods)

On 1/8/2022 at 7:38 PM, DrakenRedfang said:

You're probably updated to 353 AE
This should help you will need papyrusutil
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1311573&key=56dfab77a60da81a22d54c194b48551b

I installed it with MO2 and ran it along with SOS and now it works fine for me

You can find papyrusutil on Nexus

Here's the fix for AE I mentioned

On 11/20/2021 at 2:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 2,444 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

how do you install 

1 hour ago, devon293 said:

how do you install 

Install SOS 1.1.4 completely, delete the skse\plugin\schlongsofskyrim.dll, install the sos papyrusutil version over top, allow it to overwrite scripts and plugin.

Edit: Make sure you have the latest PapyrusUtil that matches your game/SKSE version.

Edited by 4nk8r
2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Install SOS 1.1.4 completely, delete the skse\plugin\schlongsofskyrim.dll, install the sos papyrusutil version over top, allow it to overwrite scripts and plugin.

Edit: Make sure you have the latest PapyrusUtil that matches your game/SKSE version.

Now I have giant men and invisible men. Great.

16 minutes ago, RoadWarrior2012 said:

Now I have giant men and invisible men. Great.

Unfortunately, I don't use this version (still using SSE 1.5.97 with just SOS 1.1.4), but others seem to have had success with it.  Hopefully one of them can respond and give you some assistance.

49 minutes ago, penisasdwasd said:

I now have a penis but a micropenis

Which SOS are you using Light or Full?  I know that the Light version has the micro penis.  The SOS patch is not compatible with the latest Bethesda update.  If you did not update and are still using the previous version of AE.  Install the full version of SOS 1.1.4 and then install the SOS patch and let it overwrite everything.

Edited by Kain82
3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Which SOS are you using Light or Full?  I know that the Light version has the micro penis.  The SOS patch is not compatible with the latest Bethesda update.  If you did not update and are still using the previous version of AE.  Install the full version of SOS 1.1.4 and then install the SOS patch and let it overwrite everything.

They were asking about the Erstam patch that has no SOS DLL, instead uses PapyrusUtils DLL exclusively.  There is already a PapyrusUtils version for all known SE/AE game/skse versions in popular use, at least until Bethesda strikes again, so as long as that is of the correct version things should be working.  I just have no experience with that particular version of SOS, so not sure if those bugs are bugs, failure to install correctly, or side effects of upgrading without a clean save.

4 hours ago, penisasdwasd said:

Make sure you're installing the full version of SOS 1.1.4, removing its DLL to avoid errors/warnings/crashes, then installing the Erstam version overtop, letting it win any overwrites/conflicts.  Try starting a new game and see if the problem persists.  If that works, you might be able to use Fallrim tools Resaver to remove all references to Schlongs of Skyrim (both esm and esp) and all scripts, etc., so SOS reinitializes in an existing savegame.  A new game may be the only viable option.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

They were asking about the Erstam patch that has no SOS DLL, instead uses PapyrusUtils DLL exclusively.  There is already a PapyrusUtils version for all known SE/AE game/skse versions in popular use, at least until Bethesda strikes again, so as long as that is of the correct version things should be working.  I just have no experience with that particular version of SOS, so not sure if those bugs are bugs, failure to install correctly, or side effects of upgrading without a clean save.

Make sure you're installing the full version of SOS 1.1.4, removing its DLL to avoid errors/warnings/crashes, then installing the Erstam version overtop, letting it win any overwrites/conflicts.  Try starting a new game and see if the problem persists.  If that works, you might be able to use Fallrim tools Resaver to remove all references to Schlongs of Skyrim (both esm and esp) and all scripts, etc., so SOS reinitializes in an existing savegame.  A new game may be the only viable option.

Any idea on how to install with Vortex or should I just install it all manually?

19 hours ago, penisasdwasd said:

You can fix that in the MCM for Schlongs of Skyrim. On the general tab set your min/max size and set a multiplier. Be careful with this, the first time I set a multiplier I had a schlong that would be the envy of a blue whale! It isnt perfect but it is better than a teenie weenie. I have the multiplier currently at -5% with max at 10 min at 6. Then go to the player/npc tab and select VectorPlexus regular if it is available. It worked for me.

3 hours ago, RoadWarrior2012 said:

Any idea on how to install with Vortex or should I just install it all manually?

Never install mods manually, especially with Vortex.  Vortex can install ANYTHING, including SKSE64 and ENBs, as a mod, with the right settings.  You should brush up on how to use Vortex.  There is a wiki built into it.

Drag both zips into the "Drop files" space at the bottom of the MODS view.

Flag Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4 as "disabled" initially.

In MODS view, right click on Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4 and choose "Open in File Manager", to open the Vortex staging folder for the mod.

Go into the skse\plugins folder and delete schlongsofskyrim.dll.  Close File Manager.  Enable Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4. 

Enable the 2nd mod.  Vortex should warn you that there are file conflicts.  Resolve those by letting the other mod overwrite whatever it wants of Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.

Deploy.

I don't know if you're using Vortex's auto-LOOT-sorting of your plugins, but go to PLUGINS view and make sure that the Schlongs_of_Skyrim.esm and .esp's are enabled.  Also make sure you enable at least 1 of the 3 included (all 3 is fine) SOS Addons as well, or males will have nothing to equip down there.

If you're adding Schlongs of Skyrim to an existing game for the 1st time, you're probably going to cause damage to your savegame due to the load order shifting when you add in the ESM.  The other plugins could be added to the bottom of your load order.  If you're upgrading on a save that already has SOS, just make sure all the plugins are in the same spots as they were previously.

If you're upgrading, you're going to want to do a full reset of SOS via the MCM.  Maybe even a "clean save" procedure.  It's best to start a new game, however, for the best experience.

Edited by 4nk8r

There is something, than works checking the slots are you wearing? If I'm wearing something in the slot of genitals (SOS and Calientes in Skyrim SE) consider I'm no nude.

I have armors (Only show the face with full equipped) but when I'm wearing, I'm recive the nude coments from NPCs

Edited by maxsssnake
On 1/13/2022 at 11:59 AM, 4nk8r said:

Never install mods manually, especially with Vortex.  Vortex can install ANYTHING, including SKSE64 and ENBs, as a mod, with the right settings.  You should brush up on how to use Vortex.  There is a wiki built into it.

Drag both zips into the "Drop files" space at the bottom of the MODS view.

Flag Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4 as "disabled" initially.

In MODS view, right click on Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4 and choose "Open in File Manager", to open the Vortex staging folder for the mod.

Go into the skse\plugins folder and delete schlongsofskyrim.dll.  Close File Manager.  Enable Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4. 

Enable the 2nd mod.  Vortex should warn you that there are file conflicts.  Resolve those by letting the other mod overwrite whatever it wants of Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.

Deploy.

I don't know if you're using Vortex's auto-LOOT-sorting of your plugins, but go to PLUGINS view and make sure that the Schlongs_of_Skyrim.esm and .esp's are enabled.  Also make sure you enable at least 1 of the 3 included (all 3 is fine) SOS Addons as well, or males will have nothing to equip down there.

If you're adding Schlongs of Skyrim to an existing game for the 1st time, you're probably going to cause damage to your savegame due to the load order shifting when you add in the ESM.  The other plugins could be added to the bottom of your load order.  If you're upgrading on a save that already has SOS, just make sure all the plugins are in the same spots as they were previously.

If you're upgrading, you're going to want to do a full reset of SOS via the MCM.  Maybe even a "clean save" procedure.  It's best to start a new game, however, for the best experience.

I did all this and the MCM shows nothing. I also just have leather underwear on as well as clothing. At this point, I'm tempted just to go back to better males with all this hassle.

5 hours ago, BekNos said:

I did all this and the MCM shows nothing. I also just have leather underwear on as well as clothing. At this point, I'm tempted just to go back to better males with all this hassle.

If you're sure you have everything (both SOS 1.1.4 AND the SOS PapyrusUtil version overwriting 1.1.4), you can try this console command to force SkyUI to rescan for new menus:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Exit the console and give it a minute to process.  Maybe "coc unownedcell" before you do this to reduce any overhead that might be dragging Papyrus down.

I personally use SAM light for males and SOS only for futa, but then I'm still playing SSE 1.5.97/2.0.20 and my SOS is pure 1.1.4 (though I am using a SPID patch vs a cloak spell for distributing schlongs).

Try starting a new game as a test to see if it works there.  If it does, something in your existing save is preventing MCM from detecting the mod.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:57 PM, 4nk8r said:

I just want to thank you for making me use the papyrus version because the one with the .dll is a pain to deal with, the moment you add a new mod the game just crashes. As you need to disable the dll first, then deal with the error messages and then re-enable the dll again after saving it without the .dll enabled. The so called crash is related to this SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+xxxx in the NetScriptFramework logs you'll see that and then it's time to use the papyrus version instead.

The papyrus version is so much easier to deal with, no more crashes once you add multiple mods.

Can a mod sneak in the papyrus util version into the download list of this mod, I feel like more people should be aware of this.

Edited by invisible

SOS with the new papyrus utility is working perfectly with the latest Skyrim AE update.  One happy camper.

For those that aren't sure, or need further explanation:

Installed with MO2: 

• Install SOS
  • Install the Papyrus utility, and have it replace any files when prompted- make sure it overwrites any SoS files
  • Run LOOT
  • Run FNIS

Here's the file in case you missed it...

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z

Edited by rhinna