1 hour ago, arkane14 said:

Install Schlongs of Skyrim se 1.14.  Install Sos AE  choose the av type you're processor can use.  Sos AE should overwrite schlongs se.

still says the schlongofskyrim.dll is too old or doesn't exist (it does)

(I also can't get sexlab to run)

I replaced it both on the data folder and the plugins folder and didn't work either

fixed it by deleting other .dlls that apparently had problem (jcontainers) but now I don't have any schlong even though they are installed and on the plugin list above the .esp

Edited by Equien
38 minutes ago, Equien said:

still says the schlongofskyrim.dll is too old or doesn't exist (it does)

(I also can't get sexlab to run)

I replaced it both on the data folder and the plugins folder and didn't work either

fixed it by deleting other .dlls that apparently had problem (jcontainers) but now I don't have any schlong even though they are installed and on the plugin list above the .esp

Suggest you downgrade to SSE 1.5.97/ SKSE64 2.0.17 (thru 2.0.20), along with all the appropriate versions to match.  Bethesda is about to rock the SKSE64 world again soon...this week or next most likely, and all your efforts trying to update are going to be wasted.  Get off the hamster wheel until the update storm is over.

2 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Suggest you downgrade to SSE 1.5.97/ SKSE64 2.0.17 (thru 2.0.20), along with all the appropriate versions to match.  Bethesda is about to rock the SKSE64 world again soon...this week or next most likely, and all your efforts trying to update are going to be wasted.  Get off the hamster wheel until the update storm is over.

wonderful. should've stayed with that AE I "acquired" out of curiosity instead of reinstalling my steam copy...

17 minutes ago, Equien said:

wonderful. should've stayed with that AE I "acquired" out of curiosity instead of reinstalling my steam copy...

I don't "understand" that reference...don't repeat it or try to explain, either.

To be clear, you can successfully blend SSE 1.5.97/2.0.17 - 2.0.20 (game/skse64 and game launcher EXEs, + valid Steamapi.dll) with the latest AE data files...even the included CC content.  Best done with the depotdownloader program, valid steam login credentials, and using the website https://steamdb.info to get the correct app and manifest numbers.  You can do the same with the Steam Console and https://steamdb.info, but I don't remember to where the console downloads.  Easier to control with depotdownloader.  You'll need to combine some stuff together by hand, but it is possible to accomplish.  I did that, zipped up each part and added them as mods to Vortex.  The mod/zip containing  the exe's and steamapi.dll should be flagged as Engine Injector mod type.  Everything else should be installed like a normal mod.

5 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

I don't "understand" that reference...don't repeat it or try to explain, either.

To be clear, you can successfully blend SSE 1.5.97/2.0.17 - 2.0.20 (game/skse64 and game launcher EXEs, + valid Steamapi.dll) with the latest AE data files...even the included CC content.  Best done with the depotdownloader program, valid steam login credentials, and using the website https://steamdb.info to get the correct app and manifest numbers.  You can do the same with the Steam Console and https://steamdb.info, but I don't remember to where the console downloads.  Easier to control with depotdownloader.  You'll need to combine some stuff together by hand, but it is possible to accomplish.  I did that, zipped up each part and added them as mods to Vortex.  The mod/zip containing  the exe's and steamapi.dll should be flagged as Engine Injector mod type.  Everything else should be installed like a normal mod.

I admire your skill, but me... I'll just go watch pron tbh.

I'm downloading the downgrader now like you suggested cause I'd still have to deal with sexlab

10 minutes ago, Equien said:

I admire your skill, but me... I'll just go watch pron tbh.

I'm downloading the downgrader now like you suggested cause I'd still have to deal with sexlab

I plan to write a guide on "Heretical Modding" that eventually covers the off-label usage of Vortex's features I loosely described, but I need to overcome my natural laziness 1st.

I found solution why  SoS and some other mods not working in AE - the problem is Skyrim build version (runtime), it changed several times last month when game was updated .

Latest SKSE is for latest Skyrim.exe version - v1.6.342, to fix you just need to update your game from store (or manually update only Skyrim.exe, google exactly this version).

I fixed my game version and new  dll for AE works fine.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20136-sos-ae/

19 minutes ago, JohnSmith54 said:

I found solution why  SoS and some other mods not working in AE - the problem is Skyrim build version (runtime), it changed several times last month when game was updated .

Latest SKSE is for latest Skyrim.exe version - v1.6.342, to fix you just need to update your game from store (or manually update only Skyrim.exe, google exactly this version).

I fixed my game version and new  dll for AE works fine.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20136-sos-ae/

Congrats.  Now start a gaming marathon and enjoy while it lasts (unless you've blocked updates), because AE is getting another update, likely within the next 2 weeks, and you have to start your DLL quest over again.

I'm using 1.5.97 and SoS seems to have installed correctly in the MCM menu and the popups that appear when I start a game. But for some reason male characters are wearing underwear and when I check the mod config menu there's no option for schlong type other than "no schlong". Is anyone able to tell me where I messed up please? Do I need another mod to add schlong models? Thanks!

Edit: I found the extra .esp's for Muscular and Regular options were disabled in MO2 and when I enable them the game uses those two sizes, but still no average. Not sure what's going on, but at least it's usable!

Edited by Niiya Narayan
Update

got a question,

when an npc has his schlong out his wings will not work. i have narrowed it down to this "AuxBones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx" being the issue. the wings uses a "NiTransformController" to flap. but unless the wings are UN-equipped then re-equipped they will not flap.

is there a way this could be fixed?

On 12/22/2021 at 12:41 PM, Shep67 said:

Hello,

May you guys can help me.

I can set the normal armor as "revealt"

But i cannot set custum armor as "revealt".

I use Schlongs of skyrim Se latest version (1.1.4) (Full)

Skyrim AE latest ( 1.6.342) with SKSE AE build 2.1.4

I tried with  and without SOS PapyrusUtil Version BETA4  from Erstram (Thank you  for your work.

SOS AE 1.02 AVX2

For example Aradia Snake Rogue

So i cannot equip the full parts.

Is there a solution ?

Maybe with SSEDIT ?

With SOS Light no problem with that armor.

I mean i cannot set custom armor.

The "normal" armor no problem. I see later Armor xyz is set to revealing.

Thank you

hello, did you get any solution to your problem ? I can't mark the bikini quest mod armors as revealing because I do that and as soon as I leave the mcm, the option is unchecked.

OK, this is the first time I'm installing skyrim mods, and so far it's been disaster with all this new update stuff. I've read this mod is not working rn due to the update, but I've downgraded the game in order to run SKSE. But still the game won't even start when I have SOS (the latest version) installed (I used MO2). It says "Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). A DLL is invalid (code 193)". I'm sorry if this problem had already been adressed but I genuinely don't understand wtf I should do.

52 minutes ago, adude1 said:

OK, this is the first time I'm installing skyrim mods, and so far it's been disaster with all this new update stuff. I've read this mod is not working rn due to the update, but I've downgraded the game in order to run SKSE. But still the game won't even start when I have SOS (the latest version) installed (I used MO2). It says "Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). A DLL is invalid (code 193)". I'm sorry if this problem had already been adressed but I genuinely don't understand wtf I should do.

You've sailed off the map.  Downgrade to Skyrim SE 1.5.97.  Stay on that island for now.  Save yourself a massive amount of grief.

Edited by 4nk8r
On 12/26/2021 at 7:14 PM, arkane14 said:

Install Schlongs of Skyrim se 1.14.  Install Sos AE  choose the av type you're processor can use.  Sos AE should overwrite schlongs se.

Is this up to date with SKSE 6.432? This is the version I'm at and this new .dll set is still not accepting with my game. Or maybe I'm missing something? But I checked the folder and I have your most recent version, according to this comment, installed.

Vor'e!

2 hours ago, Kisobel said:

Is this up to date with SKSE 6.432? This is the version I'm at and this new .dll set is still not accepting with my game. Or maybe I'm missing something? But I checked the folder and I have your most recent version, according to this comment, installed.

Vor'e!

Did you install the latest SOS first?  If no then install it and then install the dll over it.

This seems to be a hang up for quite a few so far, SOS update to AE, and I am struggling to figure it out as well.

Has anyone done a quick tutorial to get this to work? I have SOS. I have the AE updated dll. I unzipped both outside of MO2, removed the dll from the original SOS, and replaced it with the dll from the AE update. I then archived the mod, with the new dll replacing the old one, and I still get the game refusing to launch if SOS is activated.

What am i missing here? I feel like it is something simple, but I can't figure it out.

Thank you in advance for your time.