...és jött egy ötlet.

A "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004.7z" csomagbból a "SOS_Maintenance.pex" lett beszerelve a Scripts könyvtárba.

És láss csodát!

A hibajelzési lap nem jelentkezett és a pöcs is (első rálátásra) úgy tűnik... rendben megjelenik!

Spoiler

137348754_SkyrimSE2021-12-1513-55-16-77.jpg.75ed1ed9e60bf20753f4335839909cb6.jpg

Alap mutatónak még a modern alsógatya is rendben van... 

Spoiler

1559263467_SkyrimSE2021-12-1513-55-35-72.jpg.a2dca6c54830fb21f0b4646650b1a233.jpg

hahahaha... De van ami talán még így sem túlzottan tökéletes...

Spoiler

789131415_SkyrimSE2021-12-1513-55-43-20.jpg.ffced50bd567f887e6431c5a4ca45430.jpg

Konklúzió : A semminél mindenképpen jobb és ráadásnak nincs hibát jelző üzenet.

awq.JPG.9062a5cc520b022db7f582d1e1a8a025.JPG

I am getting this error at start up  I already installed Sexlabs new version 1.64b and I am on SE with the AE anniversary update as of Dec 13

SOS Warning!

SOS can not find 4 schlong addon(s)

The savegame data do not match the data from the SKSE co-save.  

There is a problem with these files or with something that has 

recently changed.

If you want to fix the issue yourself, please exit

the game without saving.

I will not save any more games until this is fixed.  

Is this related to the SOS AE needed update   just want to know

so I don't go troubleshooting all the other SOS mods that I have installed

which is

SOS Se.....

SOSAE....

Schlongs for UNP....

Schlongs HDT 

Schlongs HD bodyslide files for schlong and equpable schlong

Edited by tejano2828
55 minutes ago, tejano2828 said:

I am getting this error at start up  I already installed Sexlabs new version 1.64b and I am on SE with the AE anniversary update as of Dec 13

SOS Warning!

recently changed.

the game without saving.

which is SOS Se.....SOSAE....Schlongs for UNP....Schlongs HDT  

Getting the same error message.

I was getting the "SOS.dll outdated" error (I'm paraphrasing of course), but then I installed Papyrus for AE and the Papyrus SOS AE addon, and now it can't find any of the SOS esp files. I've uninstalled Papyrus completely in a bid to get back to my original error message, but it still can't find any of the esp files, so I feel like I've made my problem even worse.

EDIT:

Ok, I'm back to where I was after deleting everything in my Skyrim SE Steam folder and reinstalling all my mods except Papyrus et al. and I will now wait patiently for a new SOS dll file and not touch anything until then.

Edited by cielohombre
3 hours ago, tejano2828 said:

SOS Warning!

recently changed.

the game without saving.

which is

SOS Se.....

SOSAE....

Schlongs for UNP....

Schlongs HDT 

Schlongs HD bodyslide files for schlong and equpable schlong

Have you also updated SKSE and Address Library ? And yes, we do have to wait for a new SKSE-plugin for SOS (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll).

37 minutes ago, SadEyes said:

Have you also updated SKSE and Address Library ? And yes, we do have to wait for a new SKSE-plugin for SOS (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll).

I updated every SOS mod that I have or should I say uninstall and reinstall and the warnings are gone and you are right still need (schlongsofSkyrim.dll) I got a fully modded LE version on the same PC keeping me entertained and pulling for these guys to push through for us which I really appreciate.  Yes I have the latest SKSE.

17 minutes ago, OLIVERROGERR said:

updated version

I think ... read back some articles.

The short answer is that it does not exist

-----------

Szerintem... olvass vissza néhány cikket. 

A rövid válasz : ilyen, nem létezik

Megint egy remek fórumozó... Írni tud, olvasni vagy nem vagy nem érti amit olvas.  bj.gif.f5f2e9546386b245dffc8db01d898380.gif    hahahaha....

When I try to load Skyrim SE  with Mo2 keep getting error message a dll plugin has failed to load correctly, that SOS dll disabled incompatible with current runtime version. I have replaced the dll from sos se with the one from sos ae but it still won't work. I have sse engine fixes is there anything else I can do to get it to work.

Everyone who is having issues with SOS AE right now,  just have to wait for author to update to latest AE version 1.6.342  He will get one out. He does have a day/night job.  He has done an excellent job so far and I dont see that changing.  Just have to be patient.

9 hours ago, kansas72 said:

Everyone who is having issues with SOS AE right now,  just have to wait for author to update to latest AE version 1.6.342  He will get one out. He does have a day/night job.  He has done an excellent job so far and I dont see that changing.  Just have to be patient.

So True !

In addition, you must update Address Library if you're on runtime 1.6.342. Check your mod dependencies, depending on what mods you have, you may have to wait for JContainers and RaceMenu to be updated.

These mod authors have a life outside of Skyrim, they work with modding out of the goodness of their hearts so we can enjoy our game. Acting like we're entitled to demand updates is downright rude....cut these guys and gals some slack..:-)

4 hours ago, SadEyes said:

So True !

In addition, you must update Address Library if you're on runtime 1.6.342. Check your mod dependencies, depending on what mods you have, you may have to wait for JContainers and RaceMenu to be updated.

These mod authors have a life outside of Skyrim, they work with modding out of the goodness of their hearts so we can enjoy our game. Acting like we're entitled to demand updates is downright rude....cut these guys and gals some slack..:-)

Well, least I'm not only one getting messages about those ones being out of date currently.  I really wish they wouldn't make mod breaking updates, but guess it's going happen when they have lots things to fix in the game and they are going through one those resurgences.  Just hoping those mod authors are even able to get to the updating :(  And hope another big update doesn't pop right after they get their stuff working.

I tried going back to pre AE and even have folder I copied and put aside. But I can't get it to work. Even tried the backwards mod and nothing. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. But the way the authors are keeping up with the updates. There's really no point to going back. Game seems to run smoother. I got rid of all the mods that fix stuff too. Like SSE Fixes.  Just have the mods and patches where needed. Running about 400 mods with Vortex. Just purchased patreon membership to get race menu. Expired is author.  Used it last night and it works.

2 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

Well, least I'm not only one getting messages about those ones being out of date currently.  I really wish they wouldn't make mod breaking updates, but guess it's going happen when they have lots things to fix in the game and they are going through one those resurgences.  Just hoping those mod authors are even able to get to the updating :(  And hope another big update doesn't pop right after they get their stuff working.

I used the JCcontainers github version works with AE.

2 hours ago, kansas72 said:

I tried going back to pre AE and even have folder I copied and put aside. But I can't get it to work. Even tried the backwards mod and nothing. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. But the way the authors are keeping up with the updates. There's really no point to going back. Game seems to run smoother. I got rid of all the mods that fix stuff too. Like SSE Fixes.  Just have the mods and patches where needed. Running about 400 mods with Vortex. Just purchased patreon membership to get race menu. Expired is author.  Used it last night and it works.

You can use the DepotDownloader to download a pristine copy of 1.5.97.  I paid nothing to anyone, stayed on 1.5.97 and haven't had an issue at all.  I've even used the DepotDownload to retrieve and incorporate the AE data files (just my game EXE and DLLs are 1.5.97) and free CC content into my SE build.  Works well.  I do look forward to eventually using the new "too fast for scripts" game EXE, but I'm not going to die on that hill right now trying to pluck working versions out of this shitstorm of updates.  The "current" SKSE64 version is still to be considered a preliminary version, with no guarantee that the final version will be compatible with all the DLL's you currently have in play.  Also, considering that there were some corrupted textures in the latest release, Bethesda is already working on an update that is probably going to break SKSE64 all over again.  The Lightning branch of Skyrim SE/AE was updated just 15 hrs ago.  It's coming already.  You guys are just making my Schadenfreude worse.

Most of the ones I use right now are updated for AE or have been updating as Beth has.  So the authors have been active.  I think this is the last one that needs updating.  I feel the game runs better like I said earlier.  I do agree though, most I think will eventually come over to AE once the dust clears...maybe by March.  Im just going to pay closer attention to steam to make sure it doesnt update again.  When the mods I use are updated for it, then I will update AE. 

@4nk8r...thank you for the info.  Gives me another option to think about.  Thats one thing I have found is most of the people have been very helpful.  I do hear of bad ones, but unfortunately, thats everywhere and not just with this game.

2 hours ago, ervin_78 said:

That's texture issue ,assuming you are using Tempered Skins for Males - SOS or its HIMBO ?

if  I recall correctly, I think that one is from WICO.

when I used it I edited the textures myself. but this time I'm using tempered skins and save myself the trouble lol

On 12/15/2021 at 6:00 AM, cielohombre said:

Getting the same error message.

I was getting the "SOS.dll outdated" error (I'm paraphrasing of course), but then I installed Papyrus for AE and the Papyrus SOS AE addon, and now it can't find any of the SOS esp files. I've uninstalled Papyrus completely in a bid to get back to my original error message, but it still can't find any of the esp files, so I feel like I've made my problem even worse.

EDIT:

Ok, I'm back to where I was after deleting everything in my Skyrim SE Steam folder and reinstalling all my mods except Papyrus et al. and I will now wait patiently for a new SOS dll file and not touch anything until then.

The papyrus version of SoS requires a new game, it can't read the schlongs if you try to load it on a save with regular SoS data.

5 hours ago, bcw81 said:

The papyrus version of SoS requires a new game, it can't read the schlongs if you try to load it on a save with regular SoS data.

That would be a no-go for me as I am not abandoning a long playthrough just for a bit of adult entertainment.  However, I installed it just fine on my existing playthrough before the update from 1.6.323 to 1.6.423.  

12 hours ago, elfdrow said:

if  I recall correctly, I think that one is from WICO.

when I used it I edited the textures myself. but this time I'm using tempered skins and save myself the trouble lol

That is the vanilla male texture on top of the SOS body.  The crotch discoloration is because it was never intended to be seen naked (covered by vanilla underwear).  They didn't install the textures that come with SOS.  Either reinstall SOS including the textures, or pick something like Tempered Skins or another SOS-compatible texture mod.  HIMBO uses a different body mesh, so the textures for it probably won't line up correctly on the SOS mesh, but I've never tried...might look OK.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

That is the vanilla male texture on top of the SOS body.  The crotch discoloration is because it was never intended to be seen naked (covered by vanilla underwear).  They didn't install the textures that come with SOS.  Either reinstall SOS including the textures, or pick something like Tempered Skins or another SOS-compatible texture mod.  HIMBO uses a different body mesh, so the textures for it probably won't line up correctly on the SOS mesh, but I've never tried...might look OK.

could be the vanilla texture too.

I mentioned WICO since there is a line in the upper tight.

that issue happened to me before ,  caused by the normal map in the pack. XD

Ive been restarting (new) games, making sure mods I have are compatible for AE.  Ive been able to use SOS 1.1.14, Papyrus 4.2, sex lab 1.64b, xp32 max skeleton special extended and SOS papyrus beta 3.  I had some issues with beta 4, so went back to 3.   It works, but you have to start new game.  Using 342 AE.  Its better than nothing until author updates his SOS AE version again.  I just installed them, didnt remove any dlls or anything like we do for SOS AE.  No underwear shows.  You can find it in this forum.  I dont remember what page it was on, but probably in the 120s.  I downloaded it yesterday.  SOS AE is better, but in case others are okay with starting a new game, its an option.