On 9/14/2021 at 6:04 PM, unbrolievable said:

Has anyone successfully gotten SoS SE 1.1.4 working with Skyrim VR in the last couple weeks?

I'm also getting the 1114 error that "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" failed to load with SoS 1.1.4 and SKSE VR 2.0.12 (the latest). Racemenu and other plugins are loading fine but it looks like they may have been updated recently.

Edit: nvm I missed the correct VR download for SoS. If anyone else is still having error 1114, don't forget to right click on the downloaded rar file, open the properties, and "unblock" it before installing it with MO2. Otherwise windows will block the dll

How do you unblock it? I rightclicked but do not see where windows blocked it.

5 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

Is it alright to remove the underwear from the Full SOS version in SSEedit? I removed the underwear because it was conflicting with another mod but hoping this doesn't cause any other disfunctions with SOS.

That's a bad idea. Just make a patch that resolves the conflict. 

2 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

That's a bad idea. Just make a patch that resolves the conflict. 

It's not conflicting in SSEedit so I can't do that as far as I can tell. It's conflicting in game when I run another mod by showing the underwear on my character when another mod is trying to force me naked.

Edited by jimmywon34
1 hour ago, jimmywon34 said:

It's not conflicting in SSEedit so I can't do that as far as I can tell. It's conflicting in game when I run another mod by showing the underwear on my character when another mod is trying to force me naked.

That is not a conflict that is a bug or an incompatibility. IDK what is going on but removing the underwear is not the solution. SOS only shows the underwear if the NPC has no schlong.

11 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

Is it alright to remove the underwear from the Full SOS version in SSEedit? I removed the underwear because it was conflicting with another mod but hoping this doesn't cause any other disfunctions with SOS.

Is this the mod with the conflict?

5 hours ago, axz2 said:

Is this the mod with the conflict?

No it's a couple mods actually. first, an old mod I use to tell NPC's to warm my bed called Double Beds are for Two People. The other, Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, when entering the water in the Luxury Suite or going to bed, those mod force you naked, except SOS Full conflicts and shows the underwear. The only way I've found a way around this is to check "revealing armor", in the SOS MCM menu, for the object of those mods that forces you naked, not sure if this is ideal though or if that has any consequences/bugs itself. Guess i'll just have to keep testing it, might have to go back to SOS lite.

Edited by jimmywon34

Ok this is my first time posting here so have mercy lol. I have schlongs of skyrim SE, the AE dll patch and leito schlong addon. If I kill someone in the game and take their armor, their peen shows up just fine. No seams, no underwear. If I try to have sex with a male, they strip and then the loincloth appears....with the penis clipping through it! If I try to take away a male follower's armor, the loincloth appears again but the peen clips through it, erect and everything. I have tried going into mcm and removing the underwear, I do not use never nude, I tried the "Fix for perma undies bug" forum and I must be doing something wrong because I downloaded and installed the tes5edit. or sse edit. I went into core esm and deleted the sos_Litemunderwear, then saved and closed the program. Opened it back up and did the same with the sos.esp but deleted SOS_DefaultUnderwear under armor addon and SOS_DefaultUnderwear under armor like she said then saved and exited the program. I still have the loincloth. Nothing is overwriting the xp32 max skeleton special extended. Another bonus is if I use race menu to make my character male, my schlong shows up with no loincloth. So basically the loincloth only shows up on alive male npc's. Help please lol Ive been researching and trying by myself for like a week now and am about to just uninstall the whole dang mod. 

Hello all! Hopefully a simple fix here. I have been modding skyrim for over 7 years now and I can't remember a time that I did not have the "underwear bug" with SOS. I used to just deal with it as I played mostly female characters and mostly a troll/beast queen and the male schlongs did show up albeit with the underwear "outline". I recently reformatted my rig and reinstalled everything and my loadout is perfect in every way except SOS. Only now, the entire underwear mesh is still present along with the schlong. (see attached pics). I have verified that the full nude version of SOS was installed, all SOS plugins are loaded before skins and other Male Overhauls, and the XPMSE Plugin is not overwritten by anything model related. Sexlab anims run fine as do all associated fertility, combat sex, SLEN, and so on. Please Help! :-) 

*EDIT**

I am using SSE and the last SKSE 2.00.20 (I AM NOT USING AE)

20220208094948_1.jpg

20220208100130_1.jpg

loadorder.txt.2022_02_08_10_43_09

Edited by splashzone
8 minutes ago, YuYuHakusho said:

SplashZone you and I have the same exact issue. Hopefully someone will help. 

Edit:I am using AE though and have the AE dll installed. 

21 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Hello all! Hopefully a simple fix here. I have been modding skyrim for over 7 years now and I can't remember a time that I did not have the "underwear bug" with SOS. I used to just deal with it as I played mostly female characters and mostly a troll/beast queen and the male schlongs did show up albeit with the underwear "outline". I recently reformatted my rig and reinstalled everything and my loadout is perfect in every way except SOS. Only now, the entire underwear mesh is still present along with the schlong. (see attached pics). I have verified that the full nude version of SOS was installed, all SOS plugins are loaded before skins and other Male Overhauls, and the XPMSE Plugin is not overwritten by anything model related. Sexlab anims run fine as do all associated fertility, combat sex, SLEN, and so on. Please Help! ?

*EDIT**

I am using SSE and the last SKSE 2.00.20 (I AM NOT USING AE)

20220208094948_1.jpg

20220208100130_1.jpg

loadorder.txt.2022_02_08_10_43_09 10.61 kB · 2 downloads

The only way that happens is if your male body mesh is not SOS full compatible. Whatever mesh that is has the loin cloth built-in.

12 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

The only way that happens is if your male body mesh is not SOS full compatible. Whatever mesh that is has the loin cloth built-in.

Strange. I have always used the SkySight Skins without any issue. Disabling it fixed me up perfectly. I guess I have some research to do as stock SOS skin just wont do :-)

Thanks for the help!

Edit** 

I see now that SkySight has a "less shiny" option that results in the full underwear being shown. I changed it to the default mesh and the underwear goes away and I am now back to the old school underwear bug with the outline. I guess I will start looking for a new skin :( 

Thanks again

Edited by splashzone
30 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

Would something like npc overhaul do that? Kind of new. Can you explain the mesh thing? Also why does it only affect npcs and not me when I have a schlong?

Edit: Wow so uhhhhhh it was my male npc overhaul doing it. I disabled it and away the loin cloth went. But now my npcs are ugly again. Do yall have a good recommendation for an overhaul to make their faces look better that is compatible with Schlongs of Skyrim? 

Edited by YuYuHakusho
Found the issue
31 minutes ago, YuYuHakusho said:

Would something like npc overhaul do that? Kind of new. Can you explain the mesh thing? Also why does it only affect npcs and not me when I have a schlong?

Edit: Wow so uhhhhhh it was my male npc overhaul doing it. I disabled it and away the loin cloth went. But now my npcs are ugly again. Do yall have a good recommendation for an overhaul to make their faces look better that is compatible with Schlongs of Skyrim? 

33 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Strange. I have always used the SkySight Skins without any issue. Disabling it fixed me up perfectly. I guess I have some research to do as stock SOS skin just wont do ?

Thanks for the help!

Edit** 

I see now that SkySight has a "less shiny" option that results in the full underwear being shown. I changed it to the default mesh and the underwear goes away and I am now back to the old school underwear bug with the outline. I guess I will start looking for a new skin :( 

Thanks again

Faces and textures don't matter, the body mesh matters. I use HIMBO for mine. If your NPC overhaul includes a male body mesh just delete it or something.

I use Pride of Skyrim AiO for my male overhaul. I just got SkySight to work with SOS Full, SOS High Poly by using Veteran Skin textures from OLDRIM. Everything seems to work just fine for now except i cant figure out why the Player Schlong Size doesnt show uip in my race menu...other than that, perfect!

5 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

Faces and textures don't matter, the body mesh matters. I use HIMBO for mine. If your NPC overhaul includes a male body mesh just delete it or something.

So I am an idiot lol I have to admit here. Male npc overhaul has a patch for SOS. Downloaded it. installed it. No more loin cloth. 

3 minutes ago, splashzone said:

I use Pride of Skyrim AiO for my male overhaul. I just got SkySight to work with SOS Full, SOS High Poly by using Veteran Skin textures from OLDRIM. Everything seems to work just fine for now except i cant figure out why the Player Schlong Size doesnt show uip in my race menu...other than that, perfect!

I usually just adjust size in the mcm anyway. Glad yours is working as well!

Just checking, this is the form that might fix my issue of it saying it's not finding the compatible version with SKSE? the apparent missing "dll" file. ??

I've been trying to get shlongs and Aroused to work but both need a work around.

On 9/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, Pfiffy said:

I'm using the smp version. There is a NistringExtraData entry in the mahe hands .nif, but I can not find the fitting UUNP.xml file. 

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP-Hands.xml

Can I use the hands.xml that I already have?

Greetings! Have you solved this problem? I don't have that file either... 
P.S. I use CBBE 3BA.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:33 PM, ezlly said:

Just checking, this is the form that might fix my issue of it saying it's not finding the compatible version with SKSE? the apparent missing "dll" file. ??

I've been trying to get shlongs and Aroused to work but both need a work around.

Let me know if you find an answer to this as well.