Hey, I'm having a problem with the sizes for NPCs.

I want them all to have the same size because it makes it easier for lining up the animations. I set the min and max sizes to 5, removed any multipliers, set the size for every race to be 5 with a 100% probability, but still sometimes I encounter an npc that uses the tiny default size.

Is there a way to use the creation kit to make the default size a 5 or something to make this stop?

I have compiled the DLL for the latest SKSE versions for Special Edition and Aniversary Edition. You can find them on the mod page, at the bottom.

I did not test them, I no longer have Skyrim and CreationKit installed. Try them out and let me know if there are any issues.

Edited by galgaroth

i get the same error, using ddl sae skse 215 zip file.  i tried installing from file for Vortex, error, then i tried replacing the older DDL i found with this one in  the Data/Skse/plugins folder , and still ddl not found error.  atm , ive run out of ideals where to look or if im doing it wrong/write.  

If the DLLs don't work, that sucks... I don't have SAE to debug it, and don't have SSE either on my computer. I hoped that just recompiling the DLLs would be enough but no such luck it seems.

Maybe I should remove the links so people don't get false hopes. Btw, is it only the SAE DLL that doesn't work, or the SSE version as well? I see the SAE DLL has been downloaded a few hundred times, has anyone got it to work?

3 hours ago, galgaroth said:

If the DLLs don't work, that sucks... I don't have SAE to debug it, and don't have SSE either on my computer. I hoped that just recompiling the DLLs would be enough but no such luck it seems.

Maybe I should remove the links so people don't get false hopes. Btw, is it only the SAE DLL that doesn't work, or the SSE version as well? I see the SAE DLL has been downloaded a few hundred times, has anyone got it to work?

I'm on the latest AE build. I'm trying it just now on a fresh profile in MO2.. it still says that the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll wasn't found. I already replaced the old dll in SOS with the new dll. And I already have the requirements at the top of this page. 

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by Qyburn
5 hours ago, klord said:

i found a DDL that does work for SOS,  just add like anyother mod, afaik.  

need Full SOS then this one to convert it to AE,  good till they fix the official one.

hope this helps others. 

Ok I tried THIS ONE and it actually works. Confirmed working on the latest AE build, which right now is 1.6.353.0. No more warning pop up and the schlong is actually there now.

Edited by Qyburn
clarification
4 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Feel free to add my AE dll to this page if you want. Doesn't matter to me but might make it easier for users.

Are you actually back from your disappearance for long? Lol

3 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

Are you actually back from your disappearance for long? Lol

Nope. I recently saw a video on youtube titled "What's new in Skyrim Anniversary Edition" or something like that and thought "I bet some people will be missing their schlongs lol". So I recompiled the DLL in hopes that it will be enough.

I don't have the time and resources to continue development on this mod, so I posted the DLL source code on the mod download page. Anyone who wishes is free to modify and improve as they see fit. No one is allowed to sell it, though (just to be clear).

I'll check back once or twice in case there are questions about the code.

Just now, galgaroth said:

Nope. I recently saw a video on youtube titled "What's new in Skyrim Anniversary Edition" or something like that and thought "I bet some people will be missing their schlongs lol". So I recompiled the DLL in hopes that it will be enough.

I don't have the time and resources to continue development on this mod, so I posted the DLL source code on the mod download page. Anyone who wishes is free to modify and improve as they see fit. No one is allowed to sell it, though (just to be clear).

I'll check back once or twice in case there are questions about the code.

OK I just wondered. I'm working on a mod that is basically a sequel to SOS which is why I have a DLL but it works with the original SOS too. It is based off of some code I found in the SOS SE support thread.

5 hours ago, LewdZenn said:

Is SoS full open permissions(outside of selling ofc) with today's update?

I updated the download page. Basically:

• Any  and all derivatives of this mod/code should be kept in Lover's Lab only
  • VectorPlexus and Smurf should always be credited for their original work
  • Mods based on this code cannot be sold under any circumstance

Hi, I'm not sure whether this helps. I'm still using build 2.0.20 (game version 1.5.97) and the updated dll works fine. However, I did note that the original dll from SOS 1.1.4 was not being updated in the SKSE folder. The update was being placed in the DATA folder. So I repacked the SOS 1.1.4 package and changed the location of the dll. I haven't had any issues in game, or any messages popup. Hope this helps

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by satanfist
5 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hi, I'm not sure whether this helps. I'm still using build 2.0.20 (game version 1.5.97) and the updated dll works fine. However, I did note that the original dll from SOS 1.1.4 was not being updated in the SKSE folder. The update was being placed in the DATA folder. So I repacked the SOS 1.1.4 package and changed the location of the dll. I haven't had any issues in game, or any messages popup. Hope this helps

Papyrus.0.log 25.72 kB · 3 downloads

The correct file path for SKSE plugins is  \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins

15 hours ago, scipher99 said:

The correct file path for SKSE plugins is  \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins

Hi, Yes thanks, I was aware of this. When I mentioned the SKSE folder, it was a generalization. Most plugin files and folders are contained in the path as you state.

So I tried the AE patch dll fix, and the error disappeared, however everyone still has the speedo thing, and there's not other options for different schlongs. The only option when I go to change it in the MCM is just "No schlong" despite me having checked one when installing sos, is there something I'm missing?

On 2/21/2022 at 9:22 AM, mmods12 said:

So I tried the AE patch dll fix, and the error disappeared, however everyone still has the speedo thing, and there's not other options for different schlongs. The only option when I go to change it in the MCM is just "No schlong" despite me having checked one when installing sos, is there something I'm missing?

Just in case you first have to install this : Click the arrow pointing up.

And than this  :

The first is changed scripts to Fit new AE version and the second dll options  for you to select one will not work without the other !

Edited by Bullfye