10 minutes ago, zeroro12 said:

Hello there. I have a question for this mod.

Does this mod can't resize PC's penis size yet? or can do it?

I downloaded ver 1.1.4 for se but I can't sizing penis with mcm, and even dragon essence doesn't work either.

can I use a hand for this problem?

you have  SOSracemenu plugin activated,  that's  why  u  cant resize  in  mcm..

On 3/21/2020 at 10:15 PM, Gatene said:

Hello all,

I have the steam version of Skyrim SE. I have used MO and NMM to try out SoS. I have downloaded and installed SKSE and SKY UI. I have the most updated version of each app / mod. However, the game pops up for 1/4 of a second, and crashes. I spend hours on the internet trying to find a solution. THEN, I decide to deactive SoS.esp. The game works, but I get the below result:

ScreenShot0.png

The mod works beautifully, otherwise. The screenshot below shows everything that is active, and what I had to deactivate to make the game run at all. Yes, it is using NMM, but I get the exact same result with MO. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim SE through Steam to try out the different Mod Managers.

NMMSkyrim1.png

Thank you for your reply,

Gatene

use  Mod Organizer 2  and  save  yourself pointless trouble..

12 hours ago, akumathedarkone said:

Anyone know where I can find this mod for Skyrim Legendary PC? I'm talking about Skyrim's original version where u had to buy the dlcs separately which is now unnecessary.  

erm , in  the  SKYRIM  LE  download  section....its  really not  hard to go to downloads for Legendary  Edition  and  use search  otherwise  this  is the most downloaded mod there in its category....but  since it  looks like its  very  hard  to do this,  here 

Alright, everyone here is the plan from what it looks like. I'm going to be creating BME SOS for LL only. I'll be updating the SOS cocks. I'll be adding them to the new BME body and creating a full and light version of SOS for each schlong. They're at three total. I will not be updating the were dicks for bodyslide. Just the human body ones. BME will be launched on it's alpha on the nexus sometime this week. If you'll want to play with the full mod you'll have to grab it from there. We're only doing the SOS body and not clothing on LL. All BME clothing and such will be updated on the nexus, but I hope this brings people wanting to use the male bodyslide.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:44 AM, MiscPeter said:

My Problem is i have a gab between the genitalia and the body, what am I missing what did I do wrong?

ScreenShot0.png

This is absolutely a weight issue. Somehow the weights on your dick seam are not the same on your schlong. Go into nifskope and copy the weights from the vertice points and put them on the schlong. This should allow you to fix it. If you can do it in nifskope. Copy the weights from the original SOS body and schlong in OS.

I keep getting the error today that I have the wrong version installed.

"" SOS WARNING" Schlongs of Skyrim is not found, or installed version is too old. Found - 1, expected 300004" 

I originally had mistakenly installed an older version, but I have the 3.0.000.4 version installed now and my game is still saying its the old version installed? I tried a new game instead of loading a save and still got the same result. I appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks

I keep getting the Dll File is missing for SOS no matter what I do, Ive confirmed I'm use 2.0.17 of SKSE for SE and that the game version is 1.5.97 but despite several reinstall and even trying to manually install the file dll file to the SKSE plugin folder I haven't been able to resolve it. 

Heya all, it's my first post in these forums and I'd wish it was for something positive... sadly, as it always happens, I have a problem with SchlongsOfSkyrim in my game, and I wanted to post here for the record, in case someone else have any ideas on how to prevent it or perhaps even solve it once it happens.

It's the third time I have a repeatable crash on save load caused by the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll plugin (since I started playing SkyrimSE a couple a months ago.) 

I suspect (and this is only a guess...) that the crash it's related to the handling of the keywords for concealing and revealing armors.  Also, another guess it's that the crash happens after the existing mod load order gets altered somehow.

My third guess, but in this case I don't have any actual clues to support this one, is that the issue could be related to ESL flagged mods.

I'll attach the last couple of crashes I had in this current session, and sadly I simply can't continue my game so I have to restart and create a new character when this happens.

As I said, it always happens when the load order changes, and yes, I installed a couple of mods, most of them very innocuous in nature (a CACO patch, a couple of outfits for mages, and a companion.) Thing is, for some reason after installing these mods, LOOT decided to shuffle some of the existing previous mods in the load order... so even if the individual added mods aren't problematic, perhaps the issue is triggered by that shuffling of mods around.  Thing is, I can probably unshuffle the load order and restore the mods to where they were, but next time I run loot it'll probably happen again and as I said, it's not the first time this happens to me and the only effective solution seems to be restarting on a new character from scratch.

My question is, is there a source code repository somewhere that I could take and try to recompile and see if I can attach a debugger and try to fix the issue... I think it'd probably more productive to do that than try to avoid it, since it'll probably happen again, after I forget about this and add more mods to my list... and I don't want to keep restarting every time I do that! :) 

For now there's no problem in restarting since I was mostly testing and trying stuff, so no trouble really... but once I start playing a character seriously, I'd love to be able to be sure that I won't have any troubles again.

Here's a snippet from the last crash, courtesy of NetScriptFramework:

Spoiler

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FED7DDF1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 17432!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 9
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 13
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 31 Mar 2020 01:14:42.411

Possible relevant objects (4)
{
  [  50]    TESObjectBOOK(Name: `There Be Dragons`, FormId: 000ED5F8, File: `Book Covers Skyrim.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [  50]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 001060AD, File: `Skyrim.esm`, BaseForm: TESObjectBOOK(Name: `There Be Dragons`, FormId: 000ED5F8, File: `Book Covers Skyrim.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
  [ 167]    TESNPC(Name: `Cave Bear`, FormId: FF0014E3)
  [ 167]    Character(FormId: FF00160C, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Cave Bear`, FormId: FF0014E3))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FED7DDF1F9      (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x7FEDB29D92B      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+8D92B)      
  [2]   0x7FEDB21FA84      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+FA84)       
  [3]   0x14045F21B        (SkyrimSE.exe+92F21B)          SkyrimVM::unk_92F030+1EB
  [4]   0x7FEF0277775      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+7775)        
  [5]   0x7FEF02766D5      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+66D5)        
  [6]   0x14073F06D        (SkyrimSE.exe+C0F06D)          MemoryHeap::unk_C0E8B0+7BD
  [7]   0x7FEF4AC4408      (VCRUNTIME140.dll+4408)        
  [8]   0x14073CDE3        (SkyrimSE.exe+C0CDE3)          BSSmallBlockAllocator::unk_C0CD60+83
  [9]   0x7FEF027237A      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+237A)        
  [10]  0x140732352        (SkyrimSE.exe+C02352)          Memory::Allocate_C02260+F2

... <snip>

Stack
{
  [SP+0]    0x4A               (u8):[74]
  [SP+8]    0x1                (u8):[1]
  [SP+10]   0x180076108        (char*) "SOS_ConcealingArmors"
  [SP+18]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+20]   0x1000000BA        (void*)
  [SP+28]   0x25F070           (void*)
  [SP+30]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+38]   0xA3608            (char*) "??"
  [SP+40]   0x6666666666666667 (u64):[7378697629483820647]
  [SP+48]   0x7FEDB29D92B      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+8D92B) (void*)
  [SP+50]   0xA35FC            (char*) "??"
  [SP+58]   0x1800760D8        (char*) "SOS_RevealingArmors"
  [SP+60]   0x25F1F0           (void*)
  [SP+68]   0x8A444            (char*) "Z#"
  [SP+70]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+78]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+80]   0xFFFF0000000C     (u64):[281470681743372]
  [SP+88]   0xA3608            (char*) "??"
  [SP+90]   0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE (i64):[-2]

... <snip>

Last four crashes.7z

2 hours ago, leeux said:

Heya all, it's my first post in these forums and I'd wish it was for something positive... sadly, as it always happens, I have a problem with SchlongsOfSkyrim in my game, and I wanted to post here for the record, in case someone else have any ideas on how to prevent it or perhaps even solve it once it happens.

It's the third time I have a repeatable crash on save load caused by the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll plugin (since I started playing SkyrimSE a couple a months ago.) 

I suspect (and this is only a guess...) that the crash it's related to the handling of the keywords for concealing and revealing armors.  Also, another guess it's that the crash happens after the existing mod load order gets altered somehow.

My third guess, but in this case I don't have any actual clues to support this one, is that the issue could be related to ESL flagged mods.

I'll attach the last couple of crashes I had in this current session, and sadly I simply can't continue my game so I have to restart and create a new character when this happens.

As I said, it always happens when the load order changes, and yes, I installed a couple of mods, most of them very innocuous in nature (a CACO patch, a couple of outfits for mages, and a companion.) Thing is, for some reason after installing these mods, LOOT decided to shuffle some of the existing previous mods in the load order... so even if the individual added mods aren't problematic, perhaps the issue is triggered by that shuffling of mods around.  Thing is, I can probably unshuffle the load order and restore the mods to where they were, but next time I run loot it'll probably happen again and as I said, it's not the first time this happens to me and the only effective solution seems to be restarting on a new character from scratch.

My question is, is there a source code repository somewhere that I could take and try to recompile and see if I can attach a debugger and try to fix the issue... I think it'd probably more productive to do that than try to avoid it, since it'll probably happen again, after I forget about this and add more mods to my list... and I don't want to keep restarting every time I do that! :) 

For now there's no problem in restarting since I was mostly testing and trying stuff, so no trouble really... but once I start playing a character seriously, I'd love to be able to be sure that I won't have any troubles again.

Here's a snippet from the last crash, courtesy of NetScriptFramework:

Hide contents

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FED7DDF1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 17432!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 9
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 13
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 31 Mar 2020 01:14:42.411

Possible relevant objects (4)
{
  [  50]    TESObjectBOOK(Name: `There Be Dragons`, FormId: 000ED5F8, File: `Book Covers Skyrim.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [  50]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 001060AD, File: `Skyrim.esm`, BaseForm: TESObjectBOOK(Name: `There Be Dragons`, FormId: 000ED5F8, File: `Book Covers Skyrim.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
  [ 167]    TESNPC(Name: `Cave Bear`, FormId: FF0014E3)
  [ 167]    Character(FormId: FF00160C, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Cave Bear`, FormId: FF0014E3))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FED7DDF1F9      (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x7FEDB29D92B      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+8D92B)      
  [2]   0x7FEDB21FA84      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+FA84)       
  [3]   0x14045F21B        (SkyrimSE.exe+92F21B)          SkyrimVM::unk_92F030+1EB
  [4]   0x7FEF0277775      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+7775)        
  [5]   0x7FEF02766D5      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+66D5)        
  [6]   0x14073F06D        (SkyrimSE.exe+C0F06D)          MemoryHeap::unk_C0E8B0+7BD
  [7]   0x7FEF4AC4408      (VCRUNTIME140.dll+4408)        
  [8]   0x14073CDE3        (SkyrimSE.exe+C0CDE3)          BSSmallBlockAllocator::unk_C0CD60+83
  [9]   0x7FEF027237A      (FPSFixPlugin.dll+237A)        
  [10]  0x140732352        (SkyrimSE.exe+C02352)          Memory::Allocate_C02260+F2

... <snip>

Stack
{
  [SP+0]    0x4A               (u8):[74]
  [SP+8]    0x1                (u8):[1]
  [SP+10]   0x180076108        (char*) "SOS_ConcealingArmors"
  [SP+18]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+20]   0x1000000BA        (void*)
  [SP+28]   0x25F070           (void*)
  [SP+30]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+38]   0xA3608            (char*) "??"
  [SP+40]   0x6666666666666667 (u64):[7378697629483820647]
  [SP+48]   0x7FEDB29D92B      (skse64_1_5_97.dll+8D92B) (void*)
  [SP+50]   0xA35FC            (char*) "??"
  [SP+58]   0x1800760D8        (char*) "SOS_RevealingArmors"
  [SP+60]   0x25F1F0           (void*)
  [SP+68]   0x8A444            (char*) "Z#"
  [SP+70]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+78]   0x0                (NULL)
  [SP+80]   0xFFFF0000000C     (u64):[281470681743372]
  [SP+88]   0xA3608            (char*) "??"
  [SP+90]   0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE (i64):[-2]

... <snip>

Last four crashes.7z 18.63 kB · 0 downloads

Which  Mod manager  do  you  use  ? did  you have crashes  before installing .Netscript Framework  ?  how  can  loot  reshuffle  mods... -  when u install  new  ones  and run  it it  only adds new ones in the same order  as it was before - maybe your loot is broken or  outdated ? I also  had  SOS  as the cause of ctds listed  in that log...

Then  you should ask the  creator meh123 on  nexus of this Net script what all means and what could be the solution.  but  I can tell you  one  thing from my experience - I used v12  version  of  that NetscriptFw   and  as  soon  as I put it in  my manager  I  started having  ctds everywhere  ( note that I had 0 ctds  before installing this netscript  and lvl 31(latest  character) most main quests completed ,tons of  stuff done, 80  hours  in... ) ,  in  every city randomly anywhere outside, fast traveling to cities and such...Then when I could  find  what is causing ctds and removed it then some  other thing started to cause it, it killed all  my  savegames ( 5  characters) and  I had to start a new game and the same shit remained,  then I just removed it. Not long ago I saw it got  updated to v13 I dl  again just because its a  must for Immersive First  person Camera and the  ctds didn't happen  yet anywhere , only thing  is that I noticed  with v13 framerate drops someplaces(interiors/exteriors) on avg 10 frames with this active and after  you  quit game again the same crashlog is  written  as in earlier  versions, I  would also suggest that  you don use DLL plugin Loader ( listed as requirement for netscript)  use SSE engine fixes instead. 

Sorry for not using quotes, I can't stand these modern forae software that don't have BBCODE available... dealing with the WYSYWYG editor is a pain in the butt, I'll mark your comments with '>>' instead and answer them just below!

>>Which  Mod manager  do  you  use  ?

I use Wrye Bash for all my games, no virtual folder shenanigans for me :)

>>did  you have crashes  before installing .Netscript Framework  ?  
Yes, I had two of the ~4 crashes on load before I found about NetScriptFramework (I restarted already at least 5 times..., not always due to crashes, mind you! I also decided to ditch some mods I didn't like from my load order which prompted to restart at that time...) but in that case I didn't knew what caused them due to the lack of Crash dumps... but the behaviour and initial change that created the CTD was identical, so I can infer that the cause was too. Also, I started using NetScriptFramework because I liked a spell called Blink from the same author that requires it.

>>how  can  loot  reshuffle  mods... -  when u install  new  ones  and run  it it  only adds new ones in the same order  as it was before - 
Yeah, what you say should be true, and I can't understand why it does that... it's something I've complaining since years: this is what happens for me, I add a mod or a couple to the load list and sort it, then LOOT decides to put those mods in certain places but since they are there now, other mods that were around that area get reshuffled to other positions. I'll attach a screenie to show what I mean from an older save I still have in my backups.

>> maybe your loot is broken or  outdated ? I also  had  SOS  as the cause of ctds listed  in that log...
No, I don't think so, I have already checked for new versions multiple times, it's something that it always did to me since the beginning of times... since the sime I tried using it for Oblivion around 2015 and I quickly went back to BOSS... sadly, here we don't have BOSS.
Here's an example of what I mean by reshuffling  (see following pic, it shows the reordering of the masters of a given save game file!)

5092422_ModReshufflingintheSave.png.2936e4cfcd40f17f79aa9604433661f9.png

>>Then  you should ask the  creator meh123 on  nexus of this Net script what all means and what could be the solution.  

Good idea, I might post my crash there, perhaps he has some ideas!

>>but  I can tell you  one  thing from my experience - I used v12  version  of  that NetscriptFw   and  as  soon  as I put it in  my manager  I  started having  ctds everywhere  ( note that I had 0 ctds  before installing this netscript  and lvl 31(latest  character) most main quests completed ,tons of  stuff done, 80  hours  in... ) ,  in  every city randomly anywhere outside, fast traveling to cities and such...Then when I could  find  what is causing ctds and removed it then some  other thing started to cause it, it killed all  my  savegames ( 5  characters) and  I had to start a new game and the same shit remained,  then I just removed it. Not long ago I saw it got  updated to v13 I dl  again just because its a  must for Immersive First  person Camera and the  ctds didn't happen  yet anywhere , only thing  is that I noticed  with v13 framerate drops someplaces(interiors/exteriors) on avg 10 frames with this active and after  you  quit game again the same crashlog is  written  as in earlier  versions, I  would also suggest that  you don use DLL plugin Loader ( listed as requirement for netscript)  use SSE engine fixes instead. 

I believe you! Still, I don't and never did have CTDs while playing yet (*touches wood*) it's just these kind of CTDs that happen to me, i.e. add a mod and the game refuses to load a save... and I'm running quite a load of mods and very script heavy ones too! (If you saw the crash dumps, you also have my load order there... it's at the end of the crash dumps!)

-----------------------------------------------------

Here's the recent development for this particular crash: I didn't restart yet, instead I removed all the mods that I installed (the ones that weren't active in my save yet I mean... i.e. the new ones that I just added) and verified that in that state (after rebuilding Bashed Patch and reexecuting the SkyProcs to rebuild them too...) the game didn't crash anymore.

So then, I readded just a couple of mods again... in this case only three, none of them were ESL flagged yet, and the game didn't crash. So again, I readded another mod from the ones I did remove before, this time it was a mod called MasterHood.esp (this one was flagged as ESL... it just adds new master hoods for the existing mage outfits, i.e. more ornate and color appropriate versions of hoods for the corresponding robes) but this time I didn't ran LOOT, I just moved the mod to a position near all "outfit" related mods I have... and lo and behold, the game crashed again!

So instead of removing the mod, I started moving it in the load order... a bit lower each time... for a couple of times it still crashed (I moved it by several steps each time...,) but then I reached a point in the load order where the crashes didn't happen! I could load into the save and see that everything was back to normal.  Now close the game move back up the mod and try again => crash again.

So I started to repeat that procedure to locate the exact limit in which the crashes start to happen w.r.t. the position just before where it didn't happen, and it seems... again *seems*, I can't confirm, that it's just the position of a couple of mods that provide armors that I had marked as revealing in the SOS MCM menu!

My inference (without seeing code I can't do anything else) is that when plugin initializes, it loads a chunk of data from the SKSE co-save (I can see the chunk of data in wrye bash, if I use the "dump .skse contents", see [1] below, but I can't see what's inside, sadly... so I can't confirm my guess,) and within that data there is some form IDs saved for the items I had marked as "revealing"... and those items are now from a plugin that changed load order due to the reshuffle and in some way something goes wrong that causes the exception we see in the dump from inside the deserialization code.

[1] Here's what Bash tells me:

Plugin: SOS (0x534F53), Total chunks: 1
========================================
  Type   Version  Size (in bytes)
----------------------------------------
  DATA  4           16368

EDIT: Marked original "quotes" in bold to help better visualize them!

21 hours ago, leeux said:

I was having this exact same CTD issue and after spending more time than I wanted to looking for a solution, I might have found one, YMMV. In my case, it happened when removing/sorting my ESL flagged armors. 

I first got my game to a state where I could load a save without it crashing. This involved getting my load order to where it was before I started having crashes and disabling my ESL flagged armor mods until I no longer CTD on load.

I then loaded up the save and cleaned all schlongified armors through the SOS MCM menu.

I made a new save, exited, and then added back the armors and I'm not crashing.

I'm assuming this means that before adding any more armor mods or sorting your mod list, it's probably a good idea to clean the schlongified armors list first.

I have a question hopefully somebody knowledgeable can help with: I installed 2 very different schlong textures: one each for VectorPlexus Regular and VectorPlexus Muscular.  I noticed the Muscular meshes in 'meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular' had the file path to the VectorPlexus Regular folder texture rather than the VectorPlexus Muscular texture folder, so I changed it on both the _0 and _1 Muscular meshes, and they look perfect in Nifskope.

However, in-game both the Regular and Muscular schlongs are still showing the texture I assigned only to the Regular schlongs.  I cannot figure out why.  Is it possible SOS is only loading the Regular schlong in-game and then warping it on the fly to make Muscular schlongs, and ignoring the Muscular meshes from the mod?  Or is the VectorPlexus Regular texture path hard-coded into CK in some way I don't understand so my texture changes on the Muscular mesh don't make a difference?  Or is there something weird going on with my game/computer?  

For the record, I swapped the textures between the 2 folders and then all Regular and Muscular schlongs in game now had the other texture - so it's not like I just can't tell the difference.

Thoughts or suggestions?

1 hour ago, VRNord said:

I have a question hopefully somebody knowledgeable can help with: I installed 2 very different schlong textures: one each for VectorPlexus Regular and VectorPlexus Muscular.  I noticed the Muscular meshes in 'meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular' had the file path to the VectorPlexus Regular folder texture rather than the VectorPlexus Muscular texture folder, so I changed it on both the _0 and _1 Muscular meshes, and they look perfect in Nifskope.

However, in-game both the Regular and Muscular schlongs are still showing the texture I assigned only to the Regular schlongs.  I cannot figure out why.  Is it possible SOS is only loading the Regular schlong in-game and then warping it on the fly to make Muscular schlongs, and ignoring the Muscular meshes from the mod?  Or is the VectorPlexus Regular texture path hard-coded into CK in some way I don't understand so my texture changes on the Muscular mesh don't make a difference?  Or is there something weird going on with my game/computer?  

For the record, I swapped the textures between the 2 folders and then all Regular and Muscular schlongs in game now had the other texture - so it's not like I just can't tell the difference.

Thoughts or suggestions?

There is a section in each of the SOS plugin files called "Texture Set" that defines the paths.

@leeux

ok,

wyre  bash... I  don't use it  so I cant help  you  much  there -   MO2 is  the way to  go  best  and easiest way  to  mod skyrim, joy of prespective is  problematic - you  have  Improved camera  beta4 and  Immersive First  Person  View ( the  latter  requires .netscript  from  meh  to  work).  Otherwise installing mods directly in game  directory tends to mess things up on regular basis.

one thing  with loading  saves  is   how I  got them  to load when  experiencing ctds on load was to delete corresponding  skse  file in save game directory then the game loaded the  save you can try  this it  worked  for  most  people with  same  problem, but my ctds didn't go away after resaving and playing.

ok  "reshuffle" of mods in  the same area is ok I guess since they are only added to existing load order and have to be  there by  the  looks of  it , but  its better to see what authors of those mods say where it should be loaded. You said when manually moving particular mod to the correct location the ctd stops then order is the problem for most stuff, I would go trough the list and remove mods you really don't need or notice ingame  or the ones that causes to many conflicts, also a lot of Script Heavy mods at once will make the game less stable.

did you use save cleaner when deinstalling mods, some mods removed during playtrough can mess things up even after the save is cleaned.

Heys, I had posted a reply to the previous post and for some reason the forum ate it :(  I was surprised to come back yesterday and not be able to find my post anywhere! 

On 4/1/2020 at 3:43 AM, agiz19 said:

ok,

wyre  bash... I  don't use it  so I cant help  you  much  there -   MO2 is  the way to  go  best  and easiest way  to  mod skyrim

Yeah, I know people mostly prefer MO2 now, but no... I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great tool and it's really awesome for people that like switching around mods all the time... it's really flexible and the fact that it supports multiple profiles and you can play one thing one day and another one today, it's great! 

But it's not for me... for one, I install my setups and I stick to them until the end, and second, I prefer my mods installed for real instead of living in the virtual folder world.  

One thing that I dislike of using MO is the fact that you're forced to have to run any and every tool required for modding through it for all eternity.  IF it was implemented as a windows filesystem driver and you could actually see the virtual folders there in the explorer, I then probably would it... but for now, I'll stick with Wrye Bash, it has served me well all these years, and it's getting better every time I update it! ❤️ 

joy of prespective is  problematic - you  have  Improved camera  beta4 and  Immersive First  Person  View ( the  latter  requires .netscript  from  meh  to  work). 

I can try those other mods you mentioned, thank you! I'll check those other mods before I create my definitive character and start playing it for real! The second one is probably best for me, since I'm already using NetScriptFramework... gonna give it a try, and if it works out I can then ditch JOP and get rid of all the patches it needs.

Truth is JOP is working great for me up to now, the only thing that happens sometimes is when I mess up and I install new mods that have 1st person model records, and I forget to re-run the Auto Patcher for them! :) 

one thing  with loading  saves  is   how I  got them  to load when  experiencing ctds on load was to delete corresponding  skse  file in save game directory then the game loaded the  save you can try  this it  worked  for  most  people with  same  problem, but my ctds didn't go away after resaving and playing.

Yeah, that mostly solves the issue too, but I'd like to avoid doing that, as that resets many of the saved state for many mods and plugins...

For my particular case, the suggestion made by @Shmojo in one of the posts before helped me get out of my situation (Thank you @Shmojo!)  I had to shuffle the mods into positions that would allow me to load the save and then I used the Clear Schlongified Armors from the MCM and that solved the CTD on load for me. I was able to re-add all the other mods I needed and didn't crashed a single time.  

ok  "reshuffle" of mods in  the same area is ok I guess since they are only added to existing load order and have to be  there by  the  looks of  it , but  its better to see what authors of those mods say where it should be loaded. You said when manually moving particular mod to the correct location the ctd stops then order is the problem for most stuff, I would go trough the list and remove mods you really don't need or notice ingame  or the ones that causes to many conflicts, also a lot of Script Heavy mods at once will make the game less stable.

Yeah, the reshuffle is an issue when it happens to affect mods that are ESL flagged... it seems. The crashing is caused (and now I'm pretty sure of this) by ESL mods changing load order, not necessarily those I added, but any ESL mod from my load order that would have to change load order due to my new added mods (i.e. due to the reshuffling I mentioned or due to LOOT moving mods around to account for newly added ones.) 

I'm pretty sure that the serialization/deserialization code inside the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll has something that breaks when ESL mods change load order and items from those mods are added into one of the lists either as Revealing or Concealing. Of course, without the code, I cannot prove it... but the crash dumps and the SchlongsOfSkyrim.log messages signal that something breaks after scanning for armors with the SOS_<x> keywords.

did you use save cleaner when deinstalling mods, some mods removed during playtrough can mess things up even after the save is cleaned.

Oh, no... I never remove mods from my active save games and then keep playing them! I always roll back to a previous save that don't have thos mods added yet, when I do that!

When I meant that I uninstalled the mods I had added before, I meant that one the *current save* that I was loading (and that was causing the crashing) those mods weren't yet active, so I could uninstall them and the save was still pristine and no harm was done (except the load order that was changed by LOOT, that can be undone manually, ofc.)

Also, as I said in my other post (I think) I'm still in my testing stages and I haven't actually started to play a real character, I'm just testing and checking if all mods loaded work properly... so if I find that one of my mods adds something I don't like, or it doesn't work like I'd prefer, then I uninstall them and just delete the saves and start a new character from scratch! I did that at least 5 times already... though, next time I do it it'll probably be the final time... I think I already settled in a mod list and I'll keep it like this and avoid messing around with mods again, except for version updates when needed!

Thank you all for the replies!

Best regards and keep safe!

@leeux

great :)  and  enjoy  the game and i hope you face as little problems as possible .

as the cameras go both of them use 3rd person to show first person so patches are not needed and  they  both have .ini to  set stuff to your liking but its already working great  out of the box.