View File

This is the SE conversion of SexLab Attraction with permission to modify, publish and further improve the mods of the original author.

The first published version (1.0) is an unmodified conversion of the original, further modified/improved versions will most likely follow closely in time.

SexLab Attraction is a framework plugin very similar to the Sexlab Aroused.

Support / Bugs / Ideas - Thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94778-sexlab-attraction-se/

Features

It assigns attractiveness value to the PC and NPCs between 0 and 100 with a normal distribution meaning for most NPCs it oscillates around 50, about 3 out of a 100 have base attractiveness >80, and about 3 out of a 1000 >90. It also assigns weight and height preference values to the NPCs. Women like buffier men (mean weight preference 75, height 1.05), while men like smaller women (mean weight preference 25, height 0.95). Those preference means for genders can be changed via MCM.

It provides a function to get attraction value which:

- assigns attractiveness and weight preference if they were not assigned before

- dynamically calculate "real attraction" of the NPC towards PC based on many factors:

1. Your attractiveness
  2. Your speech
  3. NPCs gender preference
  4. NPCs gender
  5. NPCs weight preference in relation to PCs weight
  6. NPCs height preference in relation to PCs height

It comes with MCM with:

- ability to choose whether SexLab sexual orientation should be used or the sexual orientations should be randomized using probabilities set in MCM

- ability to choose whether attraction can influence relationships with NPCs

- ability to set attractiveness of PC

- ability to set attractiveness, weight and height preference of NPCs

How it works

Pressing the 'n' key will result in a message about PCs attractiveness. Pressing it with an NPC in the crosshair will instead list NPCs attractiveness and attraction to the PC. The key can be changed in MCM

Initial attraction and attractiveness levels influence relationship with NPCs. NPCs are friendlier to those they are attracted to (chance for a +1 to relationship with a max of 1). NPCs of the same sex as PC can be jealous if the PC is attractive (chance for a -1 to relationship with a min of -1). NPCs that find you especially repulsive don't like you. This feature can be turned off in MCM. NOTE: This feature needs some other plugin (like Sexlab Approach) to assign attraction stats to NPCs. Otherwise it only works on NPCs you manually select with 'n' key.

Requirements

SexLab Attraction is required for plugins like SexLab Approach (soon also to be published for SSE).

The plugin requires SexLab and SexLab Aroused (alternatively SexLab Aroused Redux).

Credits

The original author and creator is ylenard: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/124931-ylenard/

Non-SE and original plugin: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1013-sexlab-attraction/

What's New in Version 28-2-2018

Released February 28, 2018

• (Latest) 28-2-2018 - Full SSE conversion of the original Oldrim plugin, released as an unmodified version (before any modifications or improvements)

Released November 24, 2014

• 20-10-2014 - Included the fix for sexuality bug, Includes option for PC preferences and racial preferences
  • 12-9-2014 - I made sure relationships change only by +1, 0 or -1 (-2 was a possibility earlier by oversight). Also changed the way the N key works.
  • 29-8-2014 - Fixed (hopefully:P ) fluctuating stats bug, made sure relationships are only changed once, changed the way wealth is calculated (on equip for player, stored in a faction for npcs) to lower the script load
  • 28-8-2014 - Fixed display bugs in MCM, generally changed a few things in MCM, added a reset button which causes the mod to assign new stats to NPCs, fixed the journal reset bug, changed the way wealth is calculated to make it lighter.
  • 27-8-2014 - Some big changes: Attraction takes wealth and power into account, It calculates lust - how much desire does one actor have for another (takes into account Arousal meaning SexLab Aroused is a requirement now), it works between any two actors now. It also has a function that calculates disparity between social standing of two actors (only takes wealth and power into account right now, but will be expanded upon). When you press the key you will only see how attractive your PC considers the targeted NPC, how PC desires to have sex with NPC and the disparity of their social standing (number > 1 means the NPC has higher position)
  • 18-7-2014 - A few bugfixes, slightly changed the way attraction is calculated, instead of checking 'playable' flag now the mod is checking 'allow PC dialog' flag which should solve vampire / custom race compatibility problem. Also added Height preference
  • 3-5-2014 v2 - repacked for use with NMM
  • 3-5-2014 - Several changes:
    • Added an option to change the function key in MCM
    • Added options to change the amount of Straight / Gay / Bisexual people in MCM. Mod randomizes sexual orientations, but uses SexLab system (in order to work with other mods, such as Aroused for instance)
    • A few minor changes to the way attraction is calculated
    • added a relationship decrease if an NPC finds you repulsive (which is not too easy to achieve :tongue: )
    • restricted inheritance to relationships >= 2. NEEDS TESTING
  • 27-4-2014 - Added an option in MCM allowing users to disable the influence of attraction on relationships
  • 26-4-2014 - First version - No changes from version 26-3-2014, so if you have it installed it's bit by bit the same.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Ideas to make attractiveness a lot more interesting:

- If PC/NPC was a victim of an agressor, this would be influencing the attractiveness negatively towards the agressor

- If PC/NPC had once sex with the NPC/PC, but attractiveness is overall not positive, having had sex with that NPC will make it worse

- If PC/NPC had many times sex, it increases attractiveness

- If PC/NPC is being approached (maybe for SexLab Approach?) by NPC/PC for sex, when not attractive, it adds an negative influencer to the attractiveness of the asking one

- Seeing the Dragonborn kill a dragon may influence strongly attractiveness positively for the ones seeing the kill, in some rare occassions however strongly negatively (fear or seeing the Dragonborn as the cause of dragons attacking?)

- Seeing the PC do crimes, could influence attractiveness negatively

- The time since last time having sex in addition to arousal, could apply a negative or positive modifier on how the PC sees other NPCs - maybe in rare cases resulting, an usually unattractive one to be seen temporarily as attractive (ie. because the PC had long time no sex but is very aroused). After having sex with that one, this would turn however around in finding that person more unattractive than before.

- ... other things, maybe your ideas?

Many of those could simply access SexLab's statistics to (probably) easily apply another modifier.

This could add some interesting events, where attractiveness is not staying the same, but in some cases (dragon kill, crimes) turn around things. This may make for an interesting play, when other mods are using this one, as also for a chance to destroy a good attractiveness or revert a bad one.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you have other ones?

This is great to see!  While we definitely need to start making things work with SE, it's also really good to see new things addressing the same needs in different ways.

The attractiveness based on aggressor thing has a lot of potential, both for RP and BDSM scenarios.  You can have an option to make a character more attracted to an aggressor as well.

Having attraction based on the deeds of the dragonborn is also a great idea.  Could this also be tied in with recognizing the PCs skills, guild affiliation or quest progression?  For example, skills in combat areas impress nords.  Topping the ranks of the thieves guild makes you more attractive to unsavory NPCs.  Siding with the Imperials in the civil war makes Imperials and Altmer more attracted to you.  The possibilities are endless!

9 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

The attractiveness based on aggressor thing has a lot of potential, both for RP and BDSM scenarios.  You can have an option to make a character more attracted to an aggressor as well.

Yes, that's an interesting idea... have someone be more attracted to you or you attracted to someone, who you would rather think, it should be the opposite thing. Maybe like when they see you as an easy victim or something... 

I believe, if done right, this could be a framework for more mods to use the resulting values in many different interesting ways, in the way the creator probably imagined it too.

Maybe, mods could be allowed to set their own preferences for specific named NPCs too. As example, if a mod wants to define for all thieves guild members or for all priests a preference towards the PC. This may allow for highest customization and application for other mods, in a way that other creators would like to use this. What do you think?

However, I would have to pick carefully concepts, as otherwise calculcations may become too complex or heavy, and maybe apply some of those only in specific cases or based on specific triggers or if mods make explicit use of them. 

But let's start on the basic things first, to get first the current free of bugs.

What I'm currently working on:

• The next version will have a soft SexLab Aroused dependency. If it's there, it will be used, if not, it can be run without it.
  • MCM Menu overhaul, adding some more info (about mods, versions and so on) and some additional checks, preparing it that I can nicely advance it.
  • Planning to make a new documented API for creators (current one will be deprecated, but still backwards-compatible). I've been learning a lot by looking in SexLab's source code and some other mods, and trying to apply their best practices and methodologies. This is coming at a later stage.
  • Thinking if it makes rather sense to have the mod calculate attraction for all nearby NPCs instead just on-demand or activation. That way, relations can be affected all the time and it may come helpful for mods and cases I thought, where this may be integrated by creators.
  • If I make it calculate it frequently all NPC attractions, I've been looking into implementing threading for more performance or maybe hooking into SexLab Aroused Redux's NPC scan to not have it be done twice, avoiding any additional load there for the scan.
  • Starting to look into how calculations are done right now and thinking about how to make it such, that it won't overcomplicate by adding more factors in or that it would get crazy results (as example someone not getting liked by anyone all the time). Still not sure about this, what the best approach could be...

• 3 weeks later...
On 27.3.2018 at 6:32 AM, ziggyxaki said:

Hey, would this mod happen to work with SexLab Light? Or do I need the entire mod? For some reason my skyrimSE won't update to the newest version on steam, no matter what I do. So I am unable to get the complete Sexlab.

I don't know if it will work with SL Light... I don't think so though, because of the Aroused dependency.

You will have to try on your own.

On 26.3.2018 at 6:27 AM, ErenOppai said:

So for the most part, the mod seems to be working perfectly, npcs vary on whether their attracted to my character or but it seems to be working for them... My character however finds everyone unattractive. like everyone, even the men. 

Yes, I'm looking into that. I've been developing a completely revamped version, which should come out soon after I have been able to check for issues like this one too.

The new version is becoming much more than what Attraction is right now... ;)

1 hour ago, jimy7 said:

I don't know if it will work with SL Light... I don't think so though, because of the Aroused dependency.

You will have to try on your own.

Yeah I've been trying, it doesn't seem to work. I also have SexLab Aroused, but if that doesn't work with sexlab light I guess that makes sense. The thing is everything pop's up in the MCM and allows me to adjust stuff, but my character find's just about everyone unattractive except for the greybeards haha. (My PC prefers females.) But even with them nothing pops up or anything when they both the greybeards and I find each other attractive. Thank's for the reply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bit of problem. So apparently my player character is "very attractive" and this makes a lot of male NPCs jealous of me/my rival. I uh... appreciate the compliment but do not want this. Turning off "can attraction influence relationships?" did not work. Help?

Assuming your PC is a straight male...

You could try making other men favour the opposite to your weight, and favour 0.8 height.

This will make you likely to be less attractive to men while still being attractive to the ladies.

You might have to manually change any man that has already has his preferances set.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Fredfish said:

Assuming your PC is a straight male...

You could try making other men favour the opposite to your weight, and favour 0.8 height.

This will make you likely to be less attractive to men while still being attractive to the ladies.

You might have to manually change any man that has already has his preferances set.

IDK if this mod is actually working because when I set my attractiveness to 100 no NPCs are attracted to me, even new ones, while a lot of male NPCs hate me.

Also how can I reset a NPC's level of attraction towards me? 

Does the "completely revamped version" mean rewriting the scripts? Entire mod? I'm working on fixing Attraction and Approach for myself so that they... well, so they work correctly... and just looking through the code is making me scream. And not in a sexual way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I upgraded from Sex lab lite to sexlab framework, and the mod appears to be working just fine along with arousal. However, the spell in arousal I believe its called "Desire" When I select it in the MCM to show up as a spell nothing happens. Am I missing something, like its apart of a different mod? I have no way to relieve my arousal besides when I hold N my actor does a masturbation animation *cries*.

I don't believe flowergirls mod lowers arousal, as it doesn't effect the sexlab stat sheet thing in the MCM. Anyways if someone can tell me what mod I'm missing or why the "Desire" spell won't show up in in my spells list I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit : I see now that the spell is actually "Lover's Desire"? And its only like a status effect, that gives you a bonus to learning skills when your satisfied? Guess I just gotta wait for the SSE versions of Approach, etc to come out.

2 hours ago, ziggyxaki said:

Hey, I upgraded from Sex lab lite to sexlab framework, and the mod appears to be working just fine along with arousal. However, the spell in arousal I believe its called "Desire" When I select it in the MCM to show up as a spell nothing happens. Am I missing something, like its apart of a different mod? I have no way to relieve my arousal besides when I hold N my actor does a masturbation animation *cries*.

I don't believe flowergirls mod lowers arousal, as it doesn't effect the sexlab stat sheet thing in the MCM. Anyways if someone can tell me what mod I'm missing or why the "Desire" spell won't show up in in my spells list I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

It's not a spell in the normal sense (not something you cast), it's the name of the status effect that gives you a bonus/ penalty to experience gain based on arousal level. 

• 2 months later...

I ported my last working oldrim Approach and Attraction to SSE for my own use in about 5 mins just before finding this thread.

1. Unpack the scripts for both Attraction and Approach straight to me SSE data\scripts\ directory.

2. Open Approach in SE CK  and save.

3. Renamed Attraction.esm to Attraction.esp.

4. Opened Attraction.esp in SE CK ans then saved it, renamed it back to Attraction.esm

5. Added Approach.esp and Attraction.esm to my plugins.txt

Loaded game and set my attraction preferences and was approached within minutes.

Keep in mind my Attraction was already modified in Oldrim to be compatible with Aroused Redux.

This was due to Aroused Redux changed the methods that you call to Arouse.

Works ok, but I didn't optimize Attraction or Approach scripts for SSE as I know Approach/Attraction can be finicky at the best of times in oldrim.

Now I know it works I'll optimize it.

Curious if your Attraction will work with my no effort Approach conversion.

What really needs to be don is to localize the language in the scripts.

ATM it's hard coded english only and non english users would need to edit scripts to translate.