• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm necro-ing this thread just to say that of all the sex-mods I've tried, this one has managed to do something no other has... Actually give some gameplay implications for the ridicoulusly hot PC you have created. I mean, lets be honest here, no matter how hot you make the toon, in Fallout, the Sims or Skyrim, NPC's don't KNOW how hot you are. Not even setting your charisma to 10, or maxing speech give that effect.

What this mod has done for my immersion is absolutely stunning. I can imagine how my PC (attractivness 100 because, well, that's how I made her...) just walks up to Orgnar, leans over the bar, flashing a bit of cleavage in the process, flutters her eyelashes, and grabs a bottle of wine without paying, and he is just fine with it. Meanwhile, Sigrid, Alvors wife, is sitting glaring at me. When I approach, she mutters something, and throws a "What? Out with it! God you smell..." in my face. My toon may or may not have flirted (i.e., existed in the same worldspace while being supremely hot...) with her husband just before.

Edit: Just a small question... If I press "N" for pretty much everyone I meet, will that cause problems with a bloated savefile down the line or something? If I understand it correctly all it does is basically set their sexuality and lowers/increases opinion, but will saving all that info cause any issues on my end, long term?

• 5 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 9:54 AM, Kashked said:

I'm necro-ing this thread just to say that of all the sex-mods I've tried, this one has managed to do something no other has... Actually give some gameplay implications for the ridicoulusly hot PC you have created. I mean, lets be honest here, no matter how hot you make the toon, in Fallout, the Sims or Skyrim, NPC's don't KNOW how hot you are. Not even setting your charisma to 10, or maxing speech give that effect.

What this mod has done for my immersion is absolutely stunning. I can imagine how my PC (attractivness 100 because, well, that's how I made her...) just walks up to Orgnar, leans over the bar, flashing a bit of cleavage in the process, flutters her eyelashes, and grabs a bottle of wine without paying, and he is just fine with it. Meanwhile, Sigrid, Alvors wife, is sitting glaring at me. When I approach, she mutters something, and throws a "What? Out with it! God you smell..." in my face. My toon may or may not have flirted (i.e., existed in the same worldspace while being supremely hot...) with her husband just before.

I thought this mod is just a framework and doesn't do anything by itself? Or have people already made mods using this framework?

Edit: Now that I check the LE version, it looks like a really old mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 10:51 AM, nanashi50 said:

I thought this mod is just a framework and doesn't do anything by itself? Or have people already made mods using this framework?

Edit: Now that I check the LE version, it looks like a really old mod.

If you set your attractivness really high and "activate" the mod on a character of the opposite gender you will get a +1 to your relationship with that character, like if you had done a quest from them (or -1 due to jealousy from how hot you are if you do it to a character of your gender). This changes how they talk to you and lets you take some of their stuff. It's nothing game-changing, but it's a nice touch, and like I said, it just feels like you can "get away" with stuff easier, like just taking someones drink or food, because they are in awe of your toons hotness. Doesn't affect gameplay much, although it's nice if you use survival and hardcore mods. Mostly I just use it as a roleplaying device by activating a dude and his wife, making her mutter curses at me while her husband lets me help myself to their dinner.

It will also sometimes let you skip requesitive steps. If you activate it on a jarl they will let you buy a house for example, because what actually allows you to settle in a town is the +1 relationship you get with them, speaking of game mechanics.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Are there any mods that actually make use of this framework?

It says approach does, but approach doesn't list this as a requirement.

I've had this installed for a while now and I'm kind of wondering what it even does.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, jb136 said:

Are there any mods that actually make use of this framework?

It says approach does, but approach doesn't list this as a requirement.

I've had this installed for a while now and I'm kind of wondering what it even does.

I'm wondering the same, myself. As far as I understand it, you need to use the "look at/check attraction" button on NPCs for the mod to activate on them. Though, to be honest, I've yet to see it actually do anything with whatever information is gained from it.

• 1 month later...

On top of Framework, I have LL Romance for consensual encounters initiated by the PC and I have Defeat for non-consensual encounters.  The only thing missing is to have NPCs proposition the PC for consensual encounters.

Now where do mods like Aroused and Attraction fit in?  What do they add that's not there if I just use Romance and Defeat by themselves?

Do Aroused and Attraction do the same thing or do they complement each other?

Any guidance from experienced LL users on what mod combinations to use would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Having an issue with tweeking the stats of other npcs. Like trying to change their base attractiveness. Example it will say 33 and when I click on it for the slider, its in the middle, but says "1" and moving the slider doesn't change that number. However once you exit out of the slider, it put all the way up, says 1.16. Exiting the MCM and going back puts it back at 33.

Every slider does something similar. So you can't even adjust npc stats.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! I don't want to use SexLab Approach (Redux) to make it so that all actors' attraction(s) are tracked. Any idea of what other mod I can use? I want all NPCs to treat my character differently based on my attractiveness in their eyes. I suppose it would be nice if the mod also added very light functionality (like flirting and being suggestive) when an NPC finds my character attractive, but this is the least of my concerns; I'm really most preoccupied by the fact that I don't want to press N on ever NPC in existence! XD

Thanks! ?

• 3 months later...

I've just had some crashes in Nameless fire dungeon ( part of Peregrine Highwatch SE). I checked saves in Fallrim tools, and it was showing growing number of terminated active scripts and suspended stacks coming from Sexlab Attraction. I didn't check npcs attraction for a while, so I don't know why this is happening now. I like what this mod does for immersion, but it looks like it's causing troubles. 

Edit:   

It cleared out once I left dungeon, so it may be specific to Nameless fire cell. I will keep an eye out, when I'll be there again.

Edited by xx36
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Interested in how it deals with new races. There are settings to change interracial base like/dislike (editable sliders) but of course they only have the base races. I gather additional races are simply ignored. eg there are settings for Khajiit but not Lykaios - so as a Khajiit you might suffer a 90% likelihood of a relationship downgrade/dislike, but as a Lykaios neutral? In addition to entire new races,  heaps of follower mod authors are either a) making Nord race followers and editing them to look like other races (I've got full on DE appearing followers with "NordRace")  or b) creating new races for that NPC

• 4 months later...

what does this Mod do

So I got an attraction value and the NPCs

but do the NPCS get some diffrent/additionl lines to talk when I approach them

or are prices better at the trader

whats the real effect of this mod?

And are there mods that use attraction in any way?