View File

Here is a small little mod that adds perversions to your character. The mod is designed for a female PC but will work just as well for a male, however some parts won't make much sense for a male, like some names in the Need system.

These perversions mean that some normal (and not entirely normal) gameplay takes on a new implications. Take Masochism for example (cough the only one at the moment cough), taking hits can cause you to orgasm (a modified stagger effect), so OK these perversions are bad right why would I take one (if I am not just roleplaying) well they add some bonuses that relate to the perversion, for example Masochism reduces damage taken and a minor stagger resistance (25% and 10% respectively) while also slightly reducing damage (10%). These numbers are subject to change because balance.

Update: V4d Exhibitionism fix and beta underwear hygiene module. Exhibitionism should now properly clear aliases on update as well as pick up more people (same with sadism as I removed the LOS check on the cloak), also fixed MCM error where certain sliders referred to the wrong variable, only minor testing done as my resolution goes screwy in game atm. Underwear module is a largely finished but "untested" system that should work in theory, however I had a few issues with it that weren't resolved - specifically that the structs that are core to the system weren't saving their values (RIP) and the update timer was firing far too fast, your mileage may vary. It defaults off and MCM was having trouble turning it on so it may be a moot point.

Content:

• Adds perversions which give bonuses and deficits to your character.
  • Adds a pleasure/orgasm system which is triggered by your perversions.
  • Adds an arousal system (Need) which currently only gives stat de/buffs.
  • Masochism perversion
  • Sadism perversion
  • Exhibitionism perversion

Requirements:

• Requires Automatron DLC for some visual effects, I am looking into removing it, but if it becomes more trouble than it is worth I will leave it in.
  • Requires F4SE, to check what you are wearing, seriously Bethesda, that isn't a native function....
  • MCM to modify how much pleasure you get.

Installation:

The usual add with mod manager of choice or directly extract to the base game folder (the files are already in a Data folder for my convenience).

Future plans include:

• More perversions.
  • A more intricate needs system.
  • More intricate pleasure gain from perversions.
  • Philias/Phobias. Shit that just turns you on/off.
  • Perverse Desires. Shit that turns you off but somehow on.....
  • Dirty Underwear. Something that will prob be far easier to implement than my next focus....
  • NPC interaction with your perversion/orgasming.
  • EXPLOSIONS. Well explosive orgasms anyway, for those times when you really got off. (sorta in but really not)
  • FourPlay intergration.
  • Sound

I welcome all to try, and pass suggestions as to balance (kinda hard to get it good right from the start) and more perversions to add. Any perversion I add is subject to implementation feasibility, ie if I can't see how to implement it, I ain't adding it.

Credits:

• Flashy, for (indirectly) inspiring me to make a mod, and for helping me out with some CK issues.
  • Chosen Clue, for getting me off the ground with the CK and some papyrus issues.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Automatron DLC, F4SE, MCM

On 3/2/2018 at 8:57 PM, phillipswilliam92 said:

ok so what rang is needed for sadism and what is LOS?

Range is 128 feet (I think that is the working unit on area effects) and it obeys LOS on the cloak effect. That said if I get told that it is slowing their game I am happy to remove the LOS, as it is nice but not strictly needed.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:38 AM, MisterTime said:

If I scrapped the perks in the AID category , how would I get them back. With a console command ?

At the moment, you would need to console them back, Item IDs: [Exhibitionism] is 0x013FDD, [Degeneracy Cure] is 0x00359F, [Masochism] is 0x002668, [Sadism] is 0x00A7A9

13 hours ago, dustyg said:

Hi. Is there the any chance of this mod hooking into RSE?  I like the sound of it but running RSE at the mo?

There is no reason you can't run it along side RSE. It won't interfere with the mod as all my testing has been with (an outdated version of) RSE. As for hooking in, if I see something that I feel I want to use in my mod then I will, and if Flashy wants to use some of my features he can and is better capable of doing so. That said I made my mod because I liked what he was doing but thought it could be implemented better so there will be (is) overlap but it is/will be implemented differently.

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of a break to consider how to implement some back end features, I present V4c, now with a soft cap on needs, and edging for those who like to stay needy.

I realise I forgot to add an extra needs cap feature, to increase your pleasure gain when needy, meh, I'll add that in the next version.

Next up something for those of you who aren't necessarily perverted, but don't worry those who are you'll still have fun with it. Time for a hygiene feature and some fresh underwear, because who wants to be running round the commonwealth in crusty 200 year old underwear.

I realised that the "apply settings" button in MCM doesn't work and have fixed on my end and will release with the upcoming version, but if you want to fix the button yourselves, head to the config.json file in the Perversions folder in the MCM directory and replace the form line in the apply settings block to {"form": "Perversions.esp|00016D97"} without the curly brackets.

Okay, so, I'm currently using your mod, version 4c, in tandem with my Chrysalis' Armour mod, which uses your exposure keywords (Dependent on the object mod) in the armour.

Currently, with the "Perv_SubtleExposure" keyword, and the following MCM settings (Spoilered below) as well as your MCM menu fix, I've found my character is not only orgasming once every two to three minutes real time, but that most of the time, they are the "Explosive" variant of orgasm, which by the sound of it, is meant to be the one that occurs less often. In the past twenty odd minutes (Maybe less) of playtime, I've seen about half a dozen "Explosive" orgasms, compared to one regular one, "Came to exhibitionism".

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2a40df854da68c7706b028b1b5958190.png

image.thumb.png.d1a21bf19025631b23a8580dad73da6f.png

My question, really; is this intended? Are they meant to be this often? Also, the imagespace modifier that you have tied to the orgasm event seems to be unapplied then reapplied shortly after the event occurs, rather than being applied once, then fading out like the second application does.

And a suggestion, purely because my mod uses it; Would it be possible for your keyword checks for exhibitionism to also check slot 50?

Also, are the keywords cumulative? i.e. if both slot 43 and 33 have the "Perv_Exposed" keyword, will the effects stack? Or have I completely missed how that part of your scripting works?

Edit: Oh, and I'm under the assumption that the "Degeneracy Cure" is designed to stop orgasms entirely, correct? If so, then I don't think it works, as even after using it, there's still orgasms happening.

Hmmnn to be honest that sounds like there are some remnant scripts from an upgrade, as the degeneracy cure stops the quests which process the pleasure increases as :

Spoiler

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
    If (Target.HasPerk(PERV_Masochism))
        Target.RemovePerk(PERV_Masochism)
        Perv_MasochismQuest.Stop()
    EndIf
    If (Target.HasPerk(PERV_SadismPerk))
        Target.RemovePerk(PERV_SadismPerk)
        Perv_SadismQuest.Stop()
    EndIf
    If (Target.HasPerk(Perv_ExhibitionismPerk))
        Target.RemovePerk(Perv_ExhibitionismPerk)
        Perv_ExhibitionismQuest.Stop()
    EndIf
    Perv_RefRegUpdate.Stop()
    Perv_PleasureCount.SetValueInt(0)
    Perv_NeedCount.SetValue(200)
    Perv_TimeSinceOrgasm.SetValue(0)
    Needs.NeedLevelCheck()
    Needs.StopNeed()
    Debug.Notification("Your Degeneracy has been purged. Hail to the God-Emperor!")
EndEvent

So I doubt that that is causing the issue and for the Imod, that is copy pasted from bethesda's own form so I doubt that is on my end. @Evan555alpha If you could try a clean save/newgame test of the issue and I also need to know how many people are in the area when you orgasm every 2-3 mins, as if you are in Diamond City markets then yes that would sound about right however if there are only 2-3 ppl around then there is an issue. I will note that when you orgasm you don't recover fully and exhibitionism ticks faster than pleasure decrements.

After having a look at my code to see how exhibition could cause explosive orgasms, I really have to ask now, are you running round naked in crowded areas because the only way for exhibitionism to trigger explosive orgasms is for it to trigger an orgasm on the next tick. That however is more or less intended due to the nature of the perversion. I didnt really intend on people to run around naked all the time in high population areas, but rather shorter stints of naked or longer periods of subtle exposure generally in less populated areas. However if you consider that you are doing an extreme form of exhibitionism by going fully exposed in a highly populated, a strong reaction is justified.

As for the keywords on the armour, I check to see whether they are there on the body slot (33), the chest armour slot (41), and the rings (51), and if they are present then you move to the highest state of exhibitionism. Now that you mention it I will add the neck slot in too. It will be in the next version which will be out as soon as I do a little more testing.

1 hour ago, Odinn said:

I also need to know how many people are in the area when you orgasm every 2-3 mins, as if you are in Diamond City markets then yes that would sound about right however if there are only 2-3 ppl around then there is an issue. I will note that when you orgasm you don't recover fully and exhibitionism ticks faster than pleasure decrements.

At the time, I was just walking around Nuka World. The market there I can understand, but walking around in the more deserted areas, I was still going every 2-3 minutes, possibly even faster than that. 

Now, I'm assuming that companions aren't exceptions to being viewers, but still, four companions, with how you're putting it, shouldn't be enough to go every 2-3 minutes. How big is the area for LoS for viewer detection? Are creatures counted as viewers? What about feral ghouls/mutants? Gen1/2 synths?

Even just walking around deserted areas with only four NPCs with me, a majority of orgasms are the explosive variant. I am not completely naked in any way; I am using the armour which has the SubtleExposure keyword. My assumption that this was intended to be used with Micro Bikinis, and the like. The way I'm thinking about it, it goes clothed -> subtle exposure -> full exposure -> naked, and that they have differing levels of exhibitionism. Is this the case? Or are they all equal?

I could test again, this time drastically lowering the numbers in MCM, and see if that makes any difference.

I think I found a couple of the issues with my own testing, on the Imod effect issues it is likely due to it being the wrong Imod as it was on the nightperson Imod rather than the robobrain effect Imod. I need to do a little more testing on the reason the orgasm is playing up but I think it is due to some maths issues, and I have no idea why you are getting issues with exhibitionism with that setup.

Yes, you are right that companions aren't excluded, and the system uses the same cloak effect that sadism does, so a range of 128 and obeys LoS. The ref alias is only for Keywords NPC, Ghoul, Human, and SuperMutant. The exhibitionism system has tiers of: clothed - no effect; subtle - base effect; full exposure/naked - strong effect, I have conflated full exposure and naked as I feel that there are some outfits that are more "scandalous" than being nude.

Also Sorry for taking so long to reply just now, I had a 90% finished reply then got testing and well... Now, I am pretty sure that it is a math problem for the orgasm issue, I have just one more test to run on it and I have done a sure fire fix if it is the maths so hopefully it works reasonably this time.

Right fixed that issue, I was testing the wrong way around so rather than having a small chance of explosive orgasms normally you had a high chance and therefore when you should've had a high chance you would have had a low chance. Now to see if I can get the new module working.

Edit: Right found what might be the issue with exhibitionism, I don't think the refAliasCollection is clearing properly.... that's annoying but certainly would explain why it worked like you had high viewers all the time, you did as far as the game was concerned.

After that there are only 2 things I can see preventing me from posting the new version: why the cook pot crafting tab locks me in the tab (would have to use commands to get out....), and why the damn underwear update timer is spamming so much or more importantly why the structs aren't keeping their values...

On 25-2-2018 at 10:17 PM, Odinn said:

Requires F4SE, to check what you are wearing, seriously Bethesda, that isn't a native function....

It's actually easy to check 'what' someone is wearing if us modders agree to create a base-armor-clothing-keyword list. Ivy checks what she is wearing through the HasWornKeyWord() function and it works beautifully.

If we make a base mod that only adds keywords to all clothing and armor (we only need a few, actually) and we all agree to use this as base library... then F4SE really is not needed at all to check what a player or NPC is wearing. Simply check all keywords on the HasWorn() array and you're done.

Yes true it would be nice for that though I must ask, is that native? I didn't see that function and had to make my own to emulate HasWornKeyWord() and since I was lazy it only checks a couple slots (since I only need it to check those slots). That said the thing that would make it happen would be for a "Must Have" mod to implement that and then BAM unofficial "consensus/agreement" over what keywords refer to which items.

Still though, why Bethesda didn't include such a function in their creation kit is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Odinn said:

Yes true it would be nice for that though I must ask, is that native? I didn't see that function and had to make my own to emulate HasWornKeyWord() and since I was lazy it only checks a couple slots (since I only need it to check those slots). That said the thing that would make it happen would be for a "Must Have" mod to implement that and then BAM unofficial "consensus/agreement" over what keywords refer to which items.

Still though, why Bethesda didn't include such a function in their creation kit is beyond me.

Ummm... https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=WornHasKeyword_-_Actor

4 hours ago, Odinn said:

See Flashy's link! :smile:

But yeah, that was the reason I chose to go this way with Ivy, just add a keyword and be done with it, and not have a dependency on FSE. The more I work with this engine, the more I'm becoming convinced that for most regular modding needs it's not really needed. :open_mouth:

Please note though I could be completely wrong. I don't want to pretend I know a rat's ass from this engine so don't take my word at face value. Usually I'm missing some bigger part of the picture somewhere.

aahh well I missed that function. Changed my code to use that function. I am only using it to see if the player is wearing something at the moment, though I probably could get around this by injecting keywords and having the player inject keywords for anything I miss.

3 hours ago, Modfreak said:

Every time I use my Pip boy, I get 2 messages: Nakedness Check and "The Cool Breeze Feels good" regardless of what my character is wearing.

These messages are annoying, and seem to indicate that the mod can't see any clothing items.

Yeah I'm trying to fix that issue, I could have sworn I was using the structs as booleans properly but the game says otherwise. For now you could try to tell the quest to stop, the quest you are looking for is called Perv_RefRegUpdate, so I think the command is "Perv_RefRegUpdate.Stop". The next version should stop that and will be out once I can sort out that issue and one or two others.

I'll look into that, chances are I got the formIds wrong. Also Exhibitionism is broken atm so it's prob best not to use it.

Edit: yeah I got the formIds the wrong way around, an easy fix but not much point honestly.

7 hours ago, Odinn said:

I'll look into that, chances are I got the formIds wrong. Also Exhibitionism is broken atm so it's prob best not to use it.

Edit: yeah I got the formIds the wrong way around, an easy fix but not much point honestly.

Well hope to see it fixed, its got some potential to be a handy mod :smile:

I would love to get the next version out but there are still issues that need to be worked out and I can't, for the life of me, see what I am doing wrong. @Halstrom you seem to know a thing or two about the CK, would you be willing to look over it and see if you can see the issue? Specifically, actors aren't cleared from the ref alias collection when they should be (non-persistent actors stick until death/unload and persistent just stick until death), and why my structs aren't writing properly (they write while in the function but don't retain data).

Any advice you have (or anyone else) is more than welcome.

Currently (in the version below) the viewer detection algorithm has a non-functioning work around, a "working" algorithm is having "viewers" equal a getlength() call on the ref alias collection, also MCM is being a pain and not saving the global variable properly to enable the underwear module which is where my structs are.

Data.7z