• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 4:44 AM, KiwiFruit212 said:

This mod doesnt work at all for me. Everything is installed correctly because i can see it in MCM but none of the perks work (exibitionism, sadism etc) Is there anything ive missed? Ive got all the requirements and re-installed multiple times. Also get a "uniquip logic failure" and "equip logic failure" often.

I have the same issue with the equip logic failure error, dont know how to fix it

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:34 PM, keymaster1965 said:

I have the same issue with the equip logic failure error, dont know how to fix it

Equip logic failure seems to show up if the mod cannot recognize clothing you might be wearing. I suspect customs added by other mods.

Has anyone been able to get the mod have people see me? I am stark naked in a settlement and the scans show no one sees me. All the bells and whistles of notifications seem to work but if no one sees you, the stats do not matter...

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Equip logic failure seems to show up if the mod cannot recognize clothing you might be wearing. I suspect customs added by other mods.

Has anyone been able to get the mod have people see me? I am stark naked in a settlement and the scans show no one sees me. All the bells and whistles of notifications seem to work but if no one sees you, the stats do not matter...

I have that issue too, my girl is as naked as she can be having sex in front of everyone but no one see it

5 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

I have that issue too, my girl is as naked as she can be having sex in front of everyone but no one see it

I found out I needed to create "potions" in the chem station for each perversion. After taking them, your perversions start adding up  stats, but the only result is a "jolt" indicating orgasm. No animations, etc. Really needed to be tied to AAF for its masturbation poses..

• 1 year later...