4 hours ago, Odinn said:

I would love to get the next version out but there are still issues that need to be worked out and I can't, for the life of me, see what I am doing wrong. @Halstrom you seem to know a thing or two about the CK, would you be willing to look over it and see if you can see the issue? Specifically, actors aren't cleared from the ref alias collection when they should be (non-persistent actors stick until death/unload and persistent just stick until death), and why my structs aren't writing properly (they write while in the function but don't retain data).

Any advice you have (or anyone else) is more than welcome.

Currently (in the version below) the viewer detection algorithm has a non-functioning work around, a "working" algorithm is having "viewers" equal a getlength() call on the ref alias collection, also MCM is being a pain and not saving the global variable properly to enable the underwear module which is where my structs are.

Data.7z

I'm still bumbling my way through the CK myself, I'll have a look tomorrow, and see if I can spot something. Bed time now for me :smile:

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:11 AM, Halstrom said:

I'm still bumbling my way through the CK myself, I'll have a look tomorrow, and see if I can spot something. Bed time now for me :smile:

Had a bit of a look and sorry, its all a bit greek to me, way above my pay grade :smile:

It looks like I got Exhibitionism working, not fully tested as the in-game resolution is giving me cancer. As my laptop is not working as well as it should I'm putting it in for a check so I decided to release the next version earlier than I would like so there will be bugs, most of which relating to the new system that is going in version 5. There are probably a few debug calls left in, although I took most of them out.

Now it should properly detect your state of dress and tell you accordingly, as well as properly detect the number of people around (no more detecting people in Abernathy Farm from Diamond City)

Added Crafting of items, such as perversions and degeneracy cure, and added Comfort food which is both a food and a drink (for those playing on survival) and relieves some Need. Careful with crafting though I think it may have an issue where you get stuck in the menu (Damn Bethesda for such a dumb bug to leave in) I will ensure I have a work around for the next version.

And Finally the BETA version of the Underwear Hygiene module, I will do a proper introduction on the module when it is properly released (most likely next version) but it is off by default and I haven't gotten the current method of turning it on to work (although I can't see how it differs from other working switchers). But the main issue is that it doesnt appear to save the changes made to values in structs which are core to the system, also the update timer runs far too quickly. Basically from my perspective the module is borked and not ready to release but taking it out of the version would require more work, and it shouldn't damage your save having it in, given you will most likely need to clean your save when updating.

I won't have access to the CK until I get my laptop back so that is why I am releasing this incomplete update, hopefully it is a minor issue and I can get it back in a couple days but it could be a few weeks.

I am sad to signal that this mod do not work with ASIA androids. Tried it but hitting or being hit do nothing and being naked arround people do nothing. I trid the test button in the MCM menu while naked in public. A message reported my charactere still clothed.

Not really enough info to see what went wrong, so I gotta ask: when hitting or getting hit by the androids did you have the Sadism or Masochism perk active on your character? ie actually shown in your pipboy. Similar for exhibitionism, also that will tell you your state of dress when you un/dress. The [perversion] item toggles that particular perversion from off to on and back from on to off, so if you use it twice you lose the effect. Also I send notifications when the perk activates so you should be able to tell if the perk is on or not. The mod is rather verbose (it tells you stuff) so you should have a good idea of what the mod is doing.

Likely it is a mod conflict somewhere, as I have gotten all the systems working as have others, although they may not always work as intended.

That test button has that tooltip for a reason, it is not meant for players as I use it to test certain script functions to see if it worked like it should. Normally I would remove the function but it seems this time I forgot.

Should say that it looks like my laptop is out for a few weeks so I am working off a different computer with no CK. So I can prob deal with some basic issues but nothing to in depth.

Perks? Item toggle? I'm missing something here. As for the ASIA mod, it is similar to the New Vegas ARES mod. You are one of the ASIA androids. It is a playable custom race with its own faction relations. As an example, the BoS will shoot you on sight.

Anyway, as I didn²t saw anything outside the MCM menu, I'll have to make another try, maybe with a new character.

Edit: I found the items in the chemistry lab and activated them. masochism work, for my character had an orgasm after firing an explosive gun at close range. Don't know about Sadism and exhibitionism do nothing for I had a message telling me the lost of 12 point of arrousal for the lack of stimulation while standing fully nacked in front of three settlers. I also have a strange freeze of the game for three or four seconds every minutes. Once the mod was desactivated, the game was running fine. 

Right if Masochism works and the others don't then something weird is happening, and as I don't have the CK atm I can't fix it. In all likelihood much of the problem is going to be on ASIA's end, like adding in an extra naked armour which it uses instead of vanilla. As for why sadism isn't working that is very much likely to be on the other end as I can't think of anything that would stop a cloak spell being applied to the player.

The game freeze is most likely due to script lag, ie you have too many script heavy mods running at once.

• 1 month later...

When I entered the Corvega Factory, this mod caused freezing, and extremely rapid save bloat. When I entered the factory, my save files were a size of 16mb. When the game started outright crashing, the files had over the course of an hour, ballooned to over 260mb. I had only been running the mod for a couple hours, so I loaded the save I made before installing it, and went the the factory again. No save bloat, no freezing. Then I loaded that same save, but with the mod reinstalled. Again, I encountered freezing and save bloat.

I kept the corrupted saves, if you think that'll help you find the problem, I can upload them somewhere.

The whole time this was going on, it felt like something was building up within the game, as it was getting worse and worse, like some script stuck in a loop.

This was long before I discovered the save bloat, I spent half an hour scouring for crash fixes.

Edit: I should mention that I was only using the Exhibitionist module

• 2 weeks later...

That module is giving me so much strife I swear. I have no idea why it is bloating, I will look into it but don't expect anything soon. I finally upgraded my computer so will be looking into FO4 again but need to get everything set up first.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, greekwop said:

Does this mod work with combat strip lite?  I tried and it crashes when I get hit and lose an item of clothing.

i really like this mod!

I had no problems running combat strip lite with perversions. That would lead me to think there is a 3rd part conflict that crops up when these two mods run together.

Greekwop, there is no reason I can think of that it should conflict with combat strip lite, unless they are doing something odd on their end. I assume you are using the masochism perk otherwise there something very weird is happening, as masochism is the only place I detect onhit events on the player. The issue could be that when you get hit, you are running too many scripts and that is causing the crash.

• 4 weeks later...

So far i have been enjoying this mod right up until i realised that i wasnt even using this mod fully, i assumed the perversions were automaticly applied when a certion threshold was met (simaler to the way RSE's afflictions work)........ face palm

after realising that an aid item had to be consumed to trigger the perversions (and using the sadism one) i started getting severe frame drops (game completely freezing for about 5 to 10 second) about every 30 seconds.

im curious if its just my peticular instalion or if this mod has very intensive checks or function calls that causes the script engine to lag.

although ive tried to give as much info as possible if there is more info needed just ask but please be specific when asking as im not sure what would or wouldnt be usefull.

daft idea while typing this, GUN NUT perversion, "firearms just make you wet, the smell of cordite in the air, the feel of the polished cold steel on you, in you......."

Thanks for telling me that Sadism has issues similar to Exhibitionism, that more of less isolates where the it is. Now to fix it.... unfortunately that requires the know-how and motivation, both of which I am lacking at the moment. I will say though that your installation may be very script heavy which would cause issues as this mod is fairly script heavy and my inexperience makes it more so than needed, that said I never encountered periodic freezes during testing with 100+ mods so not sure why exactly that is happening.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod doesnt work at all for me. Everything is installed correctly because i can see it in MCM but none of the perks work (exibitionism, sadism etc) Is there anything ive missed? Ive got all the requirements and re-installed multiple times. Also get a "uniquip logic failure" and "equip logic failure" often.

I take it you used, at least, the exhibitionism perk item. That message is to tell me that something broke, and given I never saw it once during my testing, either you are using something which horribly breaks things or more likely the code I used to detect what you put on changed since I last looked at it. I very much think the latter.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/6/2018 at 2:07 AM, Modfreak said:

When I entered the Corvega Factory, this mod caused freezing, and extremely rapid save bloat. When I entered the factory, my save files were a size of 16mb. When the game started outright crashing, the files had over the course of an hour, ballooned to over 260mb. I had only been running the mod for a couple hours, so I loaded the save I made before installing it, and went the the factory again. No save bloat, no freezing. Then I loaded that same save, but with the mod reinstalled. Again, I encountered freezing and save bloat.

I kept the corrupted saves, if you think that'll help you find the problem, I can upload them somewhere.

The whole time this was going on, it felt like something was building up within the game, as it was getting worse and worse, like some script stuck in a loop.

This was long before I discovered the save bloat, I spent half an hour scouring for crash fixes.

Edit: I should mention that I was only using the Exhibitionist module

Same problem here. An enormous papyrus log suggests it has something to do with the script PERV_SadismVictimEffectScript. thinking the effect is getting applied way too much when attacking enemies and the game can't handle it. could try to figure it out but just getting rid of the mod and its scripts from my game seems like an easier solution for me

• 1 year later...

Can report a freezing issue confirmed by papyrus to be originating from this mod. As it seem to still be the case after this long I guess at least I will stay away from this mod from now on.

Edit: "Just disabling it reduced my savefile's size to the normal 6 - 8MB, might be a fix for people with some time in their save."

I will put my plugin list and explaination of what happend when the issues started in case anyone ever tackles this problem, even tho I do not think it is a issue with conflicting mods.

Spoiler

The issue doesn't seem to change even if you do not use any of the modules, doesn't seem to appear before a few hours into the save something triggers it to fail. And when that happens it will just deterior over time causing long freezes. You can look at the savefile size when this happens as it will rapidly increase in size. My first time encountering this my savefile hit a whooping 250MB size, reverting back to a save where it was clean fixed the issue temporarily and then it came back. Second time I had the savefile open on my second monitor and it suddenly spiked to 50MB and the issue started.

Tried to "clean" my save with resaver as well, didn't do anything to the issues, only broken som other mods ^^   

(0 -> 0)    Fallout4.esm
    (1 -> 1)    DLCRobot.esm
    (2 -> 2)    DLCworkshop01.esm
    (3 -> 3)    DLCCoast.esm
    (4 -> 4)    DLCworkshop02.esm
    (5 -> 5)    DLCworkshop03.esm
    (6 -> 6)    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
    (7 -> 7)    RSE_II_Resources.esm
    (8 -> ?  XDI.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Knockout Framework.esm
    (10 -> 10)    AAF.esm
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    AAFThemes.esl
    (11 -> 11)    ArmorKeywords.esm
    (12 -> 12)    WorkshopFramework.esm
    (13 -> 13)    TortureDevices.esm
    (14 -> 14)    Devious Devices.esm
    (15 -> 15)    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    (16 -> 16)    HumanResources.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
    (18 -> 18)    le666piercings.esp
    (19 -> 19)    Slave&ModelPinup.esp
    (1040386 -> 1040386)    Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
    (20 -> 20)    RealHandcuffs.esp
    (1040387 -> 1040387)    RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
    (1040388 -> 1040388)    RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
    (21 -> 21)    SlaveTattoos.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Raider Pet.esp
    (23 -> 23)    AAF_Violate.esp
    (24 -> 24)    AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
    (25 -> 25)    Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
    (26 -> 26)    BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Realistic Sprinting.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SKKScriptLatencyTest.esp
    (29 -> 29)    The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
    (30 -> 30)    LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
    (31 -> 31)    Render Tattoos.esp
    (32 -> 32)    AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
    (33 -> 33)    HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp
    (34 -> 34)    Non-Lethal Armory.esp
    (35 -> 35)    Perversions.esp
    (36 -> 36)    ESPExplorerFO4.esp
    (37 -> 37)    LooksMenu.esp
    (38 -> 38)    CBBE.esp
    (39 -> 39)    Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
    (40 -> 40)    TatsAfterRape.esp
    (41 -> 41)    RSE_II_CSA.esp
    (42 -> 42)    TheKite_VTS.esp
    (43 -> 43)    Conquest.esp
    (44 -> 44)    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    (45 -> 45)    AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
    (46 -> 46)    Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - Non Replacer.esp
    (47 -> 47)    Pellegrie_AlexSkinTexture.esp
    (48 -> 48)    clothingoverhaul.esp
    (49 -> 49)    ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
    (50 -> 50)    Prisoner Shackles.esp
    (51 -> 51)    Armorsmith Extended.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Toxic Raider Armour.esp
    (53 -> 53)    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
    (54 -> 54)    StartMeUp.esp

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, Greak said:

Can report a freezing issue confirmed by papyrus to be originating from this mod. As it seem to still be the case after this long I guess at least I will stay away from this mod from now on.

Edit: "Just disabling it reduced my savefile's size to the normal 6 - 8MB, might be a fix for people with some time in their save."

I will put my plugin list and explaination of what happend when the issues started in case anyone ever tackles this problem, even tho I do not think it is a issue with conflicting mods.

Hide contents

Thanks, Greak. It confirms what I suspected. Such a shame because the mod is hilarious but the issue is too big to ignore, so has to be deleted. :(

• 2 months later...