Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
5 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

anyone test this with the steam version? i dont really want to redownload the game unless it works lol
i dont really know what  "modifier a SAOFB launcher.exe" means lol

I'm trying to get it to work as we speak. I'm wondering if I have to use pirate exe? Don't understand why, considering the legit version is exactly the same version number as codex right now. At least going by the thread and my game. (I have the legit version and it shows 1.7.0.

21 hours ago, nuocda said:

found only one on forum bbs.3dm, put in folder and rename file like this

image.png.f0c8635406b9064c9dcf926d2bad988f.png

tested on codex 1.7.0, i read if legit steam need modifier a SAOFB launcher.exe

mod effect change in some swimsuit, easy find is bikini on shop price 1.5m EC

SAOFB.rar 1.28 MB · 10 downloads

Mind sharing the link to the topic so I can run it through google translator. I'm downloading the codex version now. (SERIOUSLY, I have to waste 20+GB of my data for a damn EXE?) Just to see if I can get this to work. But I'm curious what is different? Why does a mod work on the pirated version only and not the legit version?

24 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I'm trying to get it to work as we speak. I'm wondering if I have to use pirate exe? Don't understand why, considering the legit version is exactly the same version number as codex right now. At least going by the thread and my game. (I have the legit version and it shows 1.7.0.

Mind sharing the link to the topic so I can run it through google translator. I'm downloading the codex version now. (SERIOUSLY, I have to waste 20+GB of my data for a damn EXE?) Just to see if I can get this to work. But I'm curious what is different? Why does a mod work on the pirated version only and not the legit version?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5842485&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D32798

thats the topic. it seems that the reason it doesnt work on the steam version is Easy AntiCheat. the topic when run through google translate says it only works on the "learning version" which i assume is a mistranslation of the codex version

59 minutes ago, bluerobot99 said:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5842485&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D32798

thats the topic. it seems that the reason it doesnt work on the steam version is Easy AntiCheat. the topic when run through google translate says it only works on the "learning version" which i assume is a mistranslation of the codex version

If that's the case you should be able to bypass Easy AntiCheat. But so far I've tested on legit steam version AND legit steam version with codex crack. NEITHER works. So now I'm trying a full codex install. Unless I'm missing a particular swimsuit (Pretty sure I'm not.), there's no reason why a legit version using codex crack shouldn't work. But it doesn't. So, after I get the full version installed separately, I wouldn't use this mod unless you have the arrr version already. As you can't even backup legit files and use pirated crack. So far anyways. If I can get this to work on a complete, independent pirate install, I'll try looking for a guide to disable AntiCheat on a legit install and then seeing if it works. Considering my machine now has both the legit version and pirated version installed. My goal being able to get this working on the legit version.

EDIT: Ok, what swimsuit exactly does this replace? As I have the mod files in H:\Games\Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Dissonance of the Nexus\SAOFB\Content\Paks\~mods. And they aren't replacing any swimsuits I currently possess. I've tried both Sailor Suit Bikini F and Swimsuit F.

EDIT2: NVM it seems you have to edit the files in Paks folder to remove the P extension.(I have to assume P means priority so it essentially overrides the mod due to those original files taking precedence in code unless you remove the P) So this should ATLEAST work with legit steam version plus codex crack. I will try and get this working with a completely legit version between tonight and tomorrow. (As you should be able to just replace the launcher EXE with a trainer and/or disable AntiCheat.) 

So the mod does work, I'm working on seeing if I can get this working on a completely legit install now.

Method that works with a legitimate steam install : Bypasses Easy AntiCheat.

Disclaimer Use at your own risk.  I do not take any responsibility if you get banned. If you aren't comfortable with potentially getting banned, use a version that won't get you banned. (Obtain the game through other channels.) I put another potential fix in the notes below. You have been warned! Likewise - I will not provide support for how to get this mod working on pirate copies. As this method does work with official Steam installs.

Note: My game still goes online with this method. But read the disclaimer.

1)Download the trainer from Post #25 further down in the topic. (If you do this, you don't have to rename the file from .zips to .zip. But if you use the link from google, rename "593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zips" to 593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zip

Incase the trainer is against the rules - Just google " Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet trainer" then look for the result that says " Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Trainer +21 v1.1.1 - 1.4.0 {FLiNG

2) Follow the readme in the trainer archive to disable Anticheat even if you don't use the trainer.

3) Navigate to your SAOFB -> Content -> Paks folder.

Rename all 6 files to remove the P. Use the above picture from post #9 as reference. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Otherwise the mod WILL NOT LOAD.

4) Extract the mod in SAOFB - > Content -> Paks folder.  The name of the folder that houses the actual mod files can either be named "~mods or ~mod"

Picture with the mod in the correct folder AND the original files named correctly :

Completed.JPG

Proof this works on a completely legitimate steam install besides the methods outlined above to circumvent AntiCheat.

Capture.JPG

Notes :

Use my method even if you don't use the trainer. Unless you use an alternate method.

Another way to potentially circumvent Anticheat is rename " EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" which is located in //SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET\EasyAntiCheat\

Keep in mind though I have not personally tested this. This method was found via the Fearless Cheat engine forum. But if you don't want to use a trainer/modify the EXE, this is your best bet. Remember though, if you rename the AntiCheat dll  you can't go online. It will give you an error message. But it should theoretically still allow you to use the mod and play the game. But again, I haven't tested this. Try this method only if you are worried about being banned. All other steps above (renaming the game files and putting the mod folder in the Paks folder, remains the same.)

PS: Thank you to everyone in this topic and the original mod creator. I couldn't figure this out without everyone's help!

EDITS: Include moving and shortening my ramblings to the note section in order to keep the actual step by step guide to a minimum. So people can get this working without having to read a huge post. Included an alternative method. Though untested. Spelling, and thanks to those who made this possible. As I wouldn't have been able to get this working if those above didn't provide the information I asked for, and the original author didn't create the mod.

Added the trainer to the topic, also added a direct way to find the link incase the trainer is against the rules.

12 hours ago, monster79928 said:

does anyone have a 100% save or a save with the swimsuit? 

Sorry, I don't. But the method I outlined just use the trainer to get the money you need to buy it. Then buy it from Governor's office - > weapon stand. It's in the outfits tab for 1.5. (I believe the trainer works for other methods. It should at least work for money.

since i didnt want to make an account on that website with the trainer, i tried bypassing anticheat by changing the dl. it works i think but renaming those files causes an error to appear, saying that it failed to open descriptor file '../../../SAOFB/SAOFB.uproject'.

although i havent confirmed that anyone else has tried this method and had the same problem so it might just be me

16 hours ago, nuocda said:

i forgot fling trainer have a modified  SAOFB_launcher, are u tested crack file on codex, i see they have modified file easyanticheat.dll and SAOFB launcher, i think it work bypass check cheat on Steam too

Again please read the disclaimer. The issue from the very beginning was not being able to use this on the Steam version due to AntiCheat. you can even rename the AntiCheat dll. You will get an error message, but it should still allow the game to be played offline. Considering someone already showed the method on how to get this working on CODEX, it's up to you to use the mod on the version you personally have. I covered the official version and will not help with the pirated version. (Not trying to be an ass. I just don't want to get in trouble by the mods. Piracy talk is forbidden.)

16 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

since i didnt want to make an account on that website with the trainer, i tried bypassing anticheat by changing the dl. it works i think but renaming those files causes an error to appear, saying that it failed to open descriptor file '../../../SAOFB/SAOFB.uproject'.

although i havent confirmed that anyone else has tried this method and had the same problem so it might just be me

Yes, it does throw an error message. I didn't bother tracking down or paying attention to the specific error. But I can at least confirm changing the DLL does report an error. That's why I put it in the notes as I didn't test it throughly enough. My Steam install works perfectly with the method I outlined, so I saw no reason to try and mess with it further.

also google seems to be shuffling its results around by the day lol because i dont know which trainer i need. the fourth result today is not the same as yesterdays lol. i assume i just need a trainer for the newest version of a game that has the alternate exe file?

21 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

also google seems to be shuffling its results around by the day lol because i dont know which trainer i need. the fourth result today is not the same as yesterdays lol. i assume i just need a trainer for the newest version of a game that has the alternate exe file?

Correct, but so far it seems most trainers require you to get a "premium membership." So I updated the guide and added the one I used below. (Also added a way to find the trainer independent of google searches moving up and down if the trainer is against the rules.

I can personally vouch this trainer does not have any viruses/malware. I've used this trainer since it was released.

Note to mods : If this isn't permitted please feel free to remove!

Really wish I could find a free trainer that was guaranteed for the latest version. But this trainer serves it's purpose. I just can't guarantee all it's functions work. So for trainer purposes, use this one, use a paid one, or wait for the FearlessRevolution guys to update their cheat engine table.

Below trainer is the one I've been referencing that I tested this method with.

SwordArtOnlineFatalBulletv1_1_1-v1_4_0Plus21Trainer.rar