Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

@Hakufu1021 I thought you had to do it according to the guide to install the mod, then where should I put it,
because I'm lost a bit now, even if I put ~ mods in the folder, it doesn't work

I found the manual "nude mod variations" I did it as it should "fatal error!"
it would be nice if you just wrote step by step how to install a mod

thanks for the answer  

2 hours ago, alanj011 said:

@Hakufu1021 I thought you had to do it according to the guide to install the mod, then where should I put it,
because I'm lost a bit now, even if I put ~ mods in the folder, it doesn't work

I found the manual "nude mod variations" I did it as it should "fatal error!"
it would be nice if you just wrote step by step how to install a mod

thanks for the answer  

We did bud. Read the topic.

The mods go into \SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET\SAOFB\Content\Paks\~mods

You also need to remove P from the NoEditor pack files labeled 0 to 2.

Here's a proper example : SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak needs to be renamed to SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0.pak

See if everyone read the topic a little bit instead of just jumping straight to mod files, they wouldn't be waiting on users to reply back to them. Again, absolutely everything we know about mods including how to run them, is in this thread. You literally just need to read.

IIRC you also need to disable Easy Anti Cheat. Again, how to do so is in the topic. I can't remember how I did it because I haven't modified my install in months.

OK guys,

let's me see what's done or what's needed to be done ;)

1.) There is original nude mod for 2 ingame swimsuits variants. (1st page). This was done be added parts from different game (CM3D) to the actual model.

2.) Author @Hakufu1021 collect information of "how to perform modding" (2nd & 1-4th page)

2.) Author @Spewn created "nipple" variation mod with different color .... (2nd page)

3.) There is some small amount of CGs. (even in this ww problems I have a lot of works - so some days it will be finished). (3th page)

So the question is why this game isn't very popular?

1.) The problem is you need to have at least "cracked version" of the game. Its because the combo EAC with denuvo doesn't allow using mods.

2.) Ok we have some tricks how to bypass this: using command -noEAC, Or using launcher & EAC "crack" from version 1.7.0.  Both of them are high risk of Steam BAN.

3.) There isn't any "cracked" updates of the game. (Personally I was trying to do some exp, but I ended needed crack steam dlc. EAC & denovo was done). So the mods is "useless" with actual version 1.9.0.

4.) This game is popular on the East, that's means ?censuring.

5 hours ago, NovaRain said:

OK guys,

1.) There is original nude mod for 2 ingame swimsuits variants. (1st page). This was done be added parts from different game (CM3D) to the actual model.

2.) Author @Hakufu1021 collect information of "how to perform modding" (2nd & 1-4th page)

2.) Author @Spewn created "nipple" variation mod with different color .... (2nd page)

3.) There is some small amount of CGs. (even in this ww problems I have a lot of works - so some days it will be finished). (3th page)

1.) The problem is you need to have at least "cracked version" of the game. Its because the combo EAC with denuvo doesn't allow using mods.

2.) Ok we have some tricks how to bypass this: using command -noEAC, Or using launcher & EAC "crack" from version 1.7.0.  Both of them are high risk of Steam BAN.

3.) There isn't any "cracked" updates of the game. (Personally I was trying to do some exp, but I ended needed crack steam dlc. EAC & denovo was done). So the mods is "useless" with actual version 1.9.0.

A bit incorrect on the question portion of your reply bud.

1) Full retail version still works with mods as of today (4/15/2020) at 3:46PM EST.

2)As long as you don't play online. Meaning you stick to SP content and play by yourself, disabling EAC should not result in a steam ban. Games routinely allow disabling EAC for modding purposes. But they won't allow you to play with others in ranked matches or even online at all. Halo MCC is a HUGE example of this. They even have the option in their launcher. So you can literally just hit a radial button and it will launch the game with no EAC. But you can't play anything ranked. Only social games.

Now will the game devs ban you? Quite possibly. But steam won't. So best course of action - stick to SP content. For any game really. If you mod it, keep it running offline. It's always best not to play MP for any game with mods installed. Rule of thumb - any game you don't want to get MP banned in - run the game in offline mode for modding. Or for games like Monster Hunter World, where net is still required. Make a private lobby. NEVER go on MP with other people with mods installed. As we are all violating TOS/EULA agreements no matter what game we play. So they can ban us at anytime. Just most devs won't as long as we play nice.

3) Mods still work with 1.9.0 as of today (4/15/2020) at 3:46PM EST. But requires EAC bypass. Which is still possible using the methods I've described earlier in this topic.

16 hours ago, VoidWalkerZ said:

Just putting this out there but has anyone looked into expanding the range on the body shape sliders?

No, because we have no idea how to do anything beyond what is available here. Modding for this game is extremely limited. An expert modder hasn't taken a look at this game. Or if they have, they are probably chinese and so we don't have access to their knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

作为一个中国人,表示在中国的公开论坛上并没有太多关于此mod的信息(3DM版本MOD 还处于刚发布时的版本),当然,不排除私人论坛有讨论有关SAO:FB相关MOD。

(差点忘了正事.......)

请问下,修改了原paks中文件名后面的_p,但是还是无法读取mod文件怎么办?

(3DM论坛的方法主要是通过第三方启动器避开EasyAntiCheat的检测从而达到修改的目的,但是这显然对于steam不适用,所以来这请教一下方法)

(.......图片怎么上传来着)

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200507215159.png

对于前面重命名EasyAntiCheat也重命名了

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200507220049.png

但是进游戏后并没有进行替换,不知道有什么解决方法

Ps:Sorry,my English is not well so I choose to use Chinese. If it is necessary,I'll reply in English next time

12 minutes ago, IRinl said:

作为一个中国人,表示在中国的公开论坛上并没有太多关于此mod的信息(3DM版本MOD 还只是刚发布时的版本),当然,不排除私人论坛有讨论有关SAO:FB相关MOD。

(差点忘了正事.......)

(3DM论坛的方法主要是通过第三方启动器避开EasyAntiCheat的检测从而达到修改的目的,但此认为对于steam不适用,所以来这请教一下方法)

(.......图片怎么上传来着)

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200507215159.png

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200507220049.png

但是进游戏后并没有进行替换,不知道有什么解决方法

ps:对不起,我的英语不太好,所以我选择使用中文。如有必要,我下次会用英语答复

I am not use trainer,maybeI will try it  in next few days

13 hours ago, IRinl said:

作为一个中国人,表示在中国的公开论坛上并没有太多关于此mod的信息(3DM版本MOD 还处于刚发布时的版本),当然,不排除私人论坛有讨论有关SAO:FB相关MOD。

(差点忘了正事.......)

(3DM论坛的方法主要是通过第三方启动器避开EasyAntiCheat的检测从而达到修改的目的,但是这显然对于steam不适用,所以来这请教一下方法)

(.......图片怎么上传来着)

但是进游戏后并没有进行替换,不知道有什么解决方法

Ps:Sorry,my English is not well so I choose to use Chinese. If it is necessary,I'll reply in English next time

Only remove the P from paks 0 through 2.  Also make sure you've disabled easyanticheat. Either with the trainer, or the other methods outlined in this topic. Your folder should look like the image below.

Capture.PNG

Your mods folder should look something similar to this. (Or even different. As long as it has the mod.pak and the .sig file. (ignore the file ending in .current)

Capture.PNG

EDIT: The mods still work as of this post. So if you still aren't getting it to work, you did not read the thread correctly.

现在我使用了trainer(纠正一下,之前因为翻译原因并没有发现trainer就是我上面提及的第三方启动器)并且成功的使用了该mod,(我使用的方法是用trainer替换原启动器,不过并没有重命名easyanticheat)但是这样的话我只能以离线模式启动steam并运行该游戏,请问如果我要恢复线上模式应该怎么操作?

是不是恢复paks文件夹中的_p并移除~mods文件夹,将原版启动器替换回来即可?

(我把paks文件夹内0-4的_p全部移除了会有影响吗?目前为止效果是全部泳装都被替换为裸体)

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200508123857-2.png

当然,如果可以我更想带着这个mod玩线上模式,只是不知道有什么方法

6 minutes ago, IRinl said:

现在我使用了trainer(纠正一下,之前因为翻译原因并没有发现trainer就是我上面提到的第三方启动器)并且成功的使用了该mod,(我使用的方法是用trainer替换原启动器,不过并没有重命名easyanticheat)但是这样的话我只能以离线模式启动steam并运行该游戏,请问如果我要恢复线上模式应该怎么操作?

是不是恢复paks文件夹中的_p并删除〜mods文件夹,将原版启动器替换回来即可吗?

(我把paks文件夹内0-4的_p全部删除了会有影响吗?总体效果是全部泳装都被替换为裸体)

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200508123857-2.png

当然,如果可以我更想带着这个mod玩线上模式,只是不知道有什么方法

刚刚进游戏看了下,0-4的_p全部被取消对游戏的影响并不大(也可能是因为我并没有全部的服装所以无法准确的判断),目前的部分问题是在回看CG的时候会出现部分人物的头模加载缓慢(第一个镜头是透明,无显示,第二个镜头则恢复),打开装备更换服装的时候可能会有些许卡顿和不流畅(可能是我设备原因,至少之前玩1.7版本的时候不曾出现这种情况)

21 hours ago, IRinl said:

刚刚进游戏看了下,0-4的_p全部被取消对游戏的影响并不大(也可能是因为我并没有全部的服装所以无法准确的判断),目前的部分问题是在回看CG的时候会出现部分人物的头模加载缓慢(第一个镜头是透明,无显示,第二个镜头则恢复),打开装备更换服装的时候可能会有些许卡顿和不流畅(可能是我设备原因,至少之前玩1.7版本的时候不曾出现这种情况)

The only files that should not have the P on it are the ones I showed you. Everything else needs to have that extension for the game to work as intended. To restore the P part of the file all you have to do is rename the file like you did to remove it in the first place. Performance should not be affected besides the main menu and loading screen taking a bit longer, gameplay is unaffected, and the only costume you should have replaced is the one the mod replaces. Please read the thread for the correct procedure. I cannot troubleshoot the game if you did not adhere to the correct procedure. I apologize but that would be far too difficult. Likewise, if you want to play online, I'd highly suggest removing the mod before doing so. To avoid any potential of a ban. All online games have provisions in their EULA for modding during online play. These mods are for use in single player only.

I unfortunately cannot help you any further on this. The mods work perfectly and the way to enable them is already discussed in this thread. The correct installation of the mod will only replace One costume and the CGs it replaces if the CG mod is installed. No other costumes are affected. No other aspects of the game are affected.

8 hours ago, IRinl said:

谢谢,不过可以告知是哪些CG吗?我尽量在确定周围没有人的时候触发或者观看这些CG

Download the set towards the beginning of the thread by Nova. I have no clue as I haven't replayed the game to see which ones they are.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:39 PM, IRinl said:

谢谢

Your welcome. Also, I didn't really mention it as google translate isn't hard to use. But just in case the mods eventually see this thread. In the future, can you please use google translate for your posts. Or talk using English? That is the accepted language of this forum. Again, Only saying it for future reference. No harm no foul and glad I could help.

2 questions

1st. i want to change levire outfit texture , however they are masked and i don't know how can i colorize them any tip or somethink i can see the original outfit color

2nd. i see in the last mode that someone create have a sig file , how i ca create it?

16 hours ago, NaylaX said:

2 questions

1st. i want to change levire outfit texture , however they are masked and i don't know how can i colorize them any tip or somethink i can see the original outfit color

2nd. i see in the last mode that someone create have a sig file , how i ca create it?

1 ) No clue. As mentioned numerous times our collective knowledge on how to mod this game is in the mods available here. Any other outfit, any other addition you want to do, you are on your own.

2) Again, as mentioned numerous times in this thread, no clue. If you know Chinese, ask around the 3DM forum where the original mod came from. We are simply reusing the provided .sig file from that original file.

I will try my best to use English, but sometimes the translate can't express my meaning clearly.Such as the "trainer" I can‘t understand what is meaning at first. So I'll use Chinese and English (translate from google)

I think maybe the easyanticheat through check the startup file to check wether you have cheated or not.

(我觉得也许easyanticheat通过检查启动文件来判断你是否作弊了)

If that,maybe I can replace the original texture pack instead of using "mod~" to add the nude

(如果是这样,我觉得可以通过替换原材质里面的文件来取代通过添加mod~文件夹的方法添加裸体)

Of course, this is just my assumption.

The original author said in 3DM that his nude model was taken from the model modification of "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". My idea is also from the method of modifying "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", but I don't know whether it is applicable here.

(原作者在3DM说了他的裸体模型是取自于《上古卷轴5》的模型修改而来,我这个想法也是来自修改《上古卷轴5》的方法,只是不知道是否适用于这里。)

On 4/15/2020 at 7:17 PM, NovaRain said:

OK guys,

Hey, would it be possible to create a mod summary for this like you do with Senran kgura mods?

13 hours ago, IRinl said:

I will try my best to use English, but sometimes the translate can't express my meaning clearly.Such as the "trainer" I can‘t understand what is meaning at first. So I'll use Chinese and English (translate from google)

I think maybe the easyanticheat through check the startup file to check wether you have cheated or not.

(我觉得也许easyanticheat通过检查启动文件来判断你是否作弊了)

If that,maybe I can replace the original texture pack instead of using "mod~" to add the nude

(如果是这样,我觉得可以通过替换原材质里面的文件来取代通过添加mod~文件夹的方法添加裸体)

Of course, this is just my assumption.

The original author said in 3DM that his nude model was taken from the model modification of "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". My idea is also from the method of modifying "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", but I don't know whether it is applicable here.

(原作者在3DM说了他的裸体模型是取自于《上古卷轴5》的模型修改而来,我这个想法也是来自修改《上古卷轴5》的方法,只是不知道是否适用于这里。)

Honestly, I'm out of my wheel house here. So I'm not going to even attempt to help you out with this. I can mod Bullet Phantasia easy. This game? Given the method wasn't provided publicly it's a shot in the dark, and so much is lost in translation. So I'll let someone more experienced and with a knowledge of your language  help you. I'm good at two things and only two things with this game : packaging files, and circumventing the easyanticheat. I wrote the tutorial for that. Anything beyond that? No clue. As there just isn't enough public information to do anything more then that. (Besides editing texture for nipples. Which has already been done far better then I could. ) Nor do I have extensive UE4 knowledge. So I can't even properly dissect this game to try and mess around with it.

But, if you get something working, I'd be more then willing to help you test it. As it coincides with my expertise on this game. Getting the files working correctly.

11 hours ago, tigers said:

Hey, would it be possible to create a mod summary for this like you do with Senran kgura mods?

Absolutely no reason to do a mod summary. There's literally two mods for this game. CG mod and nude mod. That's it. People can search through 4 pages. It's not hard to find considering I did an all in one pack. Download that pack, and you are done. Only reason to go further is if you want to customize the nipple look for the character. That's easy to do as well and is found earlier in the thread as well.

Now if this game get's to the point where there's 50+ mods for it. Absolutely. But for 2 mods? I highly doubt Nova is going to do that. As it's literally a waste of time for either one of us because users are too lazy to search 4 pages for two mods.

EDIT: And infact he created a mod summary. The collective knowledge from this thread, has been broken down by him. You quoted it already. The only difference? He didn't put it on the first page. Because he physically can't. To create a second thread for two mods, probably wouldn't sit well with the mods.  As it's spamming the forum because people are lazy.  This thread isn't 50 pages long. It's 4. Also I'm not coming at you. Just saying, if people want to mod their game. They need to put forth a TINY amount of effort. Those of us who contributed to creating or adding on to what little mods there are for this game, have already put forth a lot of effort. So the least "leechers" can do, is take a few moments to look through the thread.

EDIT2: Now, if a mod comes along, reads this and can edit the OP with the quote from him, that would be awesome. That way on the first post of this thread, new users know what to look for. But honestly, that's all that should be done. But I don't think anyone should expect anyone to spend time creating a new thread consolidating the knowledge on the first post considering this thread is not long at all. Heck not a single RE or DOA thread has a mod summary. And those threads are gigantic. Users just do it the old school way and read through the entire thread for what they want.