Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Not going to lie. I was just searching to see if mods existed for SAOFB. And this was the 1st thing to pop up. I've read 4 pages of this convo. and seeing how much I enjoyed Skyrim's mods.. yea. It's 4am. Idk why I'm currently even typing this. But damn, those nipples look nice.

2 hours ago, anaska117 said:

Anyone know if its possible to make a male nude mod?

Short answer, read the thread.

Long answer : I would wager it's possible, but unless you know Chinese and can get in touch with the original modder that released the very first nude mod, no it's not. None of us here know how he did it. Or, you start experimenting yourself.

3 hours ago, ymth said:

"Fatal Bullet failed to open scriptor file '~/~/~/SAOFB/SAOFB.The phrase "uproject" appears. Can I find a solution?I'm using Windows 10.

First, read my prior replies. You did not setup the main pak files correctly. Not all of them need to have the P removed. The screenshot is on the prior page. Second, are you using an easy anti cheat bypass? Third, a picture of the dialog box would also help if you are still seeing the issue after the prior corrections are made.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

먼저 내 이전 답장을 읽으십시오. 기본 pak 파일을 올바르게 설정하지 않았습니다. 그들 모두가 P를 제거 할 필요는 없다. 스크린 샷은 이전 페이지에 있습니다. 둘째, 쉬운 치트 방지 바이 패스를 사용하고 있습니까? 셋째, 사전 수정 후에도 여전히 문제가 표시되는 경우 대화 상자 그림이 도움이됩니다.

When you play a game, the Playing button appears and then turns off. That is, you can't play the game. Izzie did not bypass the virus. I just copied and pasted the trainer. There is no warning message. I followed the tutorial, but it doesn't work. What's the problem?I think the problem is that we didn't bypass the Izzie anti-virus, but what's the problem?

If this is a problem, can I know the detailed bypass method?

I'm so sorry to bother you.?

1590499802292-0.png

1590499802292-1.png

1590499802292-2.png

1590499802292-3.png

7 hours ago, ymth said:

When you play a game, the Playing button appears and then turns off. That is, you can't play the game. Izzie did not bypass the virus. I just copied and pasted the trainer. There is no warning message. I followed the tutorial, but it doesn't work. What's the problem?I think the problem is that we didn't bypass the Izzie anti-virus, but what's the problem?

If this is a problem, can I know the detailed bypass method?

I'm so sorry to bother you.?

So you copied and pasted the trainer? I honestly can't remember if I had to rename the trainer launcher to the original EXE or not. I can't find the original trainer with the instructions. Honestly, it's been well over a year since I modified this game. As I already had my files setup long before this mod even came out. So it was just a matter of getting the actual mod to work. As I used the trainer and plus I'm on Ultrawide. So I had to hex edit the executable.

My best answer? Delete the files the game overwrote, then verify game files through steam. After that, reapply the nude mod. But do not use the trainer. Then, after the mod is applied. Go into the easy anti cheat folder.  Click on EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe. Once it has opened up -> Look for the "Uninstall" word. Which is above the repair on the left corner of the dialog box. If you can't click that. Hit the big install button. Let it install. THEN uninstall it. Make sure the game it's installing and uninstalling for is Sword Art Online 5 in the dropdown at the center.

If that doesn't work : Try these exes. These are not pirated in anyway. So should be OK on the forum. But if the mods remove these, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do.  Now, with these exes, I believe I modified one of them to allow Ultrawide. So they may not work with your setup. Unless you change the resolution back to your resolution. 

EDIT: Nevermind I modified the actual exe in the binaries folder for Ultrawide. So these two exes should work. Key word is should. If none of this works for you, sorry. As I said, it's been a long time since I've messed with those exes and I can't find the original trainer on google. So if none of this works, you are going to have to experiment on your own.

SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET.rar

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hyouka said:

Any news?

Any news on what? No one has anything on this game. Considering how long it's been out, what you have here is the best you are gonna get unless someone new falls in love with this game and has vastly more experience then any of us. Or, someone who speaks chinese, and is a modder, tracks down the original modder and figures out how things were done.

2 hours ago, Hohenheim said:

any possibilities to turn the companion girls naked? like yuuki, sinon or premi?

Unless they can wear the swimsuit - not possible at this time!

To all the new comers going forward - READ the topic!

• If you want a mod, beyond what is available here :  we can't.
  • ff you want to know how this was accomplished : we don't know.
  • Want (insert character here) modded in some way : We can't

Why to the above questions? Because the mods released are the ONLY mods we can create at this time. As we do not know how the original modder did most of what he/she did. We merely redid the textures, and added some CGs to it. That's all we know how to do.

If anyone wants to help mod this game, and has knowledge on how to mod this game, please reply. Or even PM me or Nova. We'd love to do more with this game. But there's a HUGE language and technical barrier. As one chinese fella is responsible for the nude mod we helped modify. We can't do ANYTHING beside change the textures of that mod and alter CGs.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Unless they can wear the swimsuit - not possible at this time!

To all the new comers going forward - READ the topic!

• If you want a mod, beyond what is available here :  we can't.
  • ff you want to know how this was accomplished : we don't know.
  • Want (insert character here) modded in some way : We can't

Why to the above questions? Because the mods released are the ONLY mods we can create at this time. As we do not know how the original modder did most of what he/she did. We merely redid the textures, and added some CGs to it. That's all we know how to do.

If anyone wants to help mod this game, and has knowledge on how to mod this game, please reply. Or even PM me or Nova. We'd love to do more with this game. But there's a HUGE language and technical barrier. As one chinese fella is responsible for the nude mod we helped modify. We can't do ANYTHING beside change the textures of that mod and alter CGs.

To let the NPCs (e.g., Kureha, Yuuki, Asuna, even Kirito) wear the swimsuit, we can use CheatEngine to modify the equipped outfits of those NPCs, via the computer memory directly.  It is possible to do so in the very beginning of the game, even those NPCs have not yet appeared.  After the game is saved (with the NPCs equipped with the swimsuits), there is no need to use CheatEngine in the subsequent plays of the game. Of course, the game must NOT go online after CheatEngine is used for that save file.

I like this game very much and it is good to see more mods for this game. It would be very interesting if we can play as characters in other games in this game (just like the mods for playing as Big Neptune and Uni in MHW).

The original mod in this post is coming from the author alma2076 in https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5842485-1-1.html

For those who are interested in modding this game, I translate some of his messages that are related to making this mod (better than using machine translation I guess).

#################################################################

官方模型里面只有带内衣的模型,细节都是自己做的。

The official model inside only includes underwear. All the graphical details are self-made.

官方一般都不会给放果体模型的。少数几个游戏有的果体模型也都是上下都光。
Games usually do not include the nude model. Even if they do, they do not include all the graphical details.

虚幻引擎做的游戏都可以用~mod文件夹打补丁。刀魂6、龙珠超宇宙12都是这样的。
Patches can be applied by using the "~mod" folder of the games made by Unreal Engine , such as Soulcalibur VI, DBZ Xenoverse 1 and 2.

补丁则需要会ue4才可以做。

We need to be familiar with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) to make the mod.

原理就是:解包出官方模型,然后你自己修改,仿照原游戏架构用ue4发布出来,再把需要覆盖的文件提取出来单独打包,以mod补丁形式替换原游戏模型。

Here is the principle:

Extract/unpack the official models

Modify them by ourselves

Follow the original game structure and use UE4 to package/publish

Identify the files that need to overwrite and patch them into a mod

Use this mod to replace the original game model

步骤:
1quickbms解包pak文件
2umodel打开需要修改的人物模型,解出psk模型和tga贴图
3udk打开psk模型,存为fbx模型
43dmax修改fbx模型,photoshop修改贴图
5、模型和贴图按原游戏文件结构导入到ue4.
ue4按游戏结构编辑模型贴图关联并发布
7、提取需要的文件,按游戏文件结构使用u4pak打包
8、打包好的补丁放入pak文件夹进行游戏。

Steps:

1.  Use quickbms to unpack the pak files

2.  Use umodel to open the target character model, extract the psk model and the tga texture

3.  Use udk (UE3?) to open the psk model, and save as fbx model (other tools that can convert psk to fbx can also be used?)

4.  Use 3dmax to modify the fbx model, use Photoshop to modify the texture

5.  Follow the original game folder structure to import the model and the texture into UE4

6.  In UE4, follow the game structure to edit the model and the texture association, and then publish (packaging?)

7.  Identify the necessary files, follow the game folder structure to pack them by using u4pak

8.  Put the mod into the ~mod folder and play the game

PSUE4编辑模型关联的时候得注意其Material都是使用的材质实例(MaterialInstanceConstant)而不是材质(Material)。

PS: When editing the model association in UE4, note that for the Material property, we need to use MaterialInstanceConstant instead of Material.

这一步卡了我几天,使用材质(Material)的情况下一进游戏就弹出。

This takes me few days to fix the problem.  If we use Material in the Material property, the game will crash upon starting.

然后是skeletonphysics asset必须指向游戏原来的。

Next, the skeleton and the physics asset need to point the original one in the game.

使用导入模型的skeletonphysics asset的话一进游戏就会直接从世界中一直往下掉……反正UE4出名的难搞,所有文件大都互相有关联,并不能简单的替换。Unity就简单多了……

If we use the skeleton and the physics asset in the imported model, the character will fall down through the floor upon entering the game…. It is well-known that UE4 games are difficult to be modded.  It is because all files are associated with each other and they cannot be replaced directly.  Unity is much simpler…

PS2:这个补丁的细节来自于上古5的世界,呵呵。

PS2: The graphical details of the mod come from Skyrim, hoho.

1 hour ago, Love201911 said:

To let the NPCs (e.g., Kureha, Yuuki, Asuna, even Kirito) wear the swimsuit, we can use CheatEngine to modify the equipped outfits of those NPCs, via the computer memory directly.  It is possible to do so in the very beginning of the game, even those NPCs have not yet appeared.  After the game is saved (with the NPCs equipped with the swimsuits), there is no need to use CheatEngine in the subsequent plays of the game. Of course, the game must NOT go online after CheatEngine is used for that save file.

I like this game very much and it is good to see more mods for this game. It would be very interesting if we can play as characters in other games in this game (just like the mods for playing as Big Neptune and Uni in MHW).

The original mod in this post is coming from the author alma2076 in https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5842485-1-1.html

For those who are interested in modding this game, I translate some of his messages that are related to making this mod (better than using machine translation I guess).

官方模型里面只有带内衣的模型,细节都是自己做的。

The official model inside only includes underwear. All the graphical details are self-made.

官方一般都不会给放果体模型的。少数几个游戏有的果体模型也都是上下都光。
Games usually do not include the nude model. Even if they do, they do not include all the graphical details.

虚幻引擎做的游戏都可以用~mod文件夹打补丁。刀魂6、龙珠超宇宙12都是这样的。
Patches can be applied by using the "~mod" folder of the games made by Unreal Engine , such as Soulcalibur VI, DBZ Xenoverse 1 and 2.

补丁则需要会ue4才可以做。

We need to be familiar with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) to make the mod.

原理就是:解包出官方模型,然后你自己修改,仿照原游戏架构用ue4发布出来,再把需要覆盖的文件提取出来单独打包,以mod补丁形式替换原游戏模型。

Here is the principle:

Extract/unpack the official models

Modify them by ourselves

Follow the original game structure and use UE4 to package/publish

Identify the files that need to overwrite and patch them into a mod

Use this mod to replace the original game model

步骤:
1quickbms解包pak文件
2umodel打开需要修改的人物模型,解出psk模型和tga贴图
3udk打开psk模型,存为fbx模型
43dmax修改fbx模型,photoshop修改贴图
5、模型和贴图按原游戏文件结构导入到ue4.
ue4按游戏结构编辑模型贴图关联并发布
7、提取需要的文件,按游戏文件结构使用u4pak打包
8、打包好的补丁放入pak文件夹进行游戏。

Steps:

1.  Use quickbms to unpack the pak files

2.  Use umodel to open the target character model, extract the psk model and the tga texture

3.  Use udk (UE3?) to open the psk model, and save as fbx model (other tools that can convert psk to fbx can also be used?)

4.  Use 3dmax to modify the fbx model, use Photoshop to modify the texture

5.  Follow the original game folder structure to import the model and the texture into UE4

6.  In UE4, follow the game structure to edit the model and the structure association, and then publish (packaging?)

7.  Identify the necessary files, follow the game folder structure to pack them by using u4pak

8.  Put the mod into the ~mod folder and play the game

PSUE4编辑模型关联的时候得注意其Material都是使用的材质实例(MaterialInstanceConstant)而不是材质(Material)。

PS: When editing the model association in UE4, note that for the Material property, we need to use MaterialInstanceConstant instead of Material.

这一步卡了我几天,使用材质(Material)的情况下一进游戏就弹出。

This takes me few days to fix the problem.  If we use Material in the Material property, the game will crash upon starting.

然后是skeletonphysics asset必须指向游戏原来的。

Next, the skeleton and the physics asset need to point the original one in the game.

使用导入模型的skeletonphysics asset的话一进游戏就会直接从世界中一直往下掉……反正UE4出名的难搞,所有文件大都互相有关联,并不能简单的替换。Unity就简单多了……

If we use the skeleton and the physics asset in the imported model, the character will fall down through the floor upon entering the game…. It is well-known that UE4 games are difficult to be modded.  It is because all files are associated with each other and they cannot be replaced directly.  Unity is much simpler…

PS2:这个补丁的细节来自于上古5的世界,呵呵。

PS2: The graphical details of the mod come from Skyrim, hoho.

THANK YOU so much! Been waiting ages for something like this. When I have free time I'll take a look at it and see if I can create a new mod. But, I will issue a warning : I have two children, one of which is a newborn. Time is NOT a luxury I have at this time. So don't expect a turn over within a week. I'm essentially saying, I'll fool around with it on a rainy day. Hopefully Nova or someone else can get these instructions and start tinkering.  Hopefully I can start messing with it soon, I just don't want people getting pissed at me if it's been a month or two and there's absolutely no word from me.

Also, do you mind linking the cheat table?

16 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

THANK YOU so much! Been waiting ages for something like this. When I have free time I'll take a look at it and see if I can create a new mod. But, I will issue a warning : I have two children, one of which is a newborn. Time is NOT a luxury I have at this time. So don't expect a turn over within a week. I'm essentially saying, I'll fool around with it on a rainy day. Hopefully Nova or someone else can get these instructions and start tinkering.  Hopefully I can start messing with it soon, I just don't want people getting pissed at me if it's been a month or two and there's absolutely no word from me.

Also, do you mind linking the cheat table?

You guys are sacrificing your time to contribute the community for free. I guess no one should get pissed if one would like to take a rest for a while. Of course, we will be very excited to see any new mod or progress for this game.

I only play this game offline and I use the Cheat Engine to modify my game directly with the EAC disabled. So far I have not found any universal cheat table for changing the outfits that can be used by different users directly. Maybe it is due to the outfits IDs for different users are different.

Here are some of the outfit IDs listed by the author nanoir in https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/9782/page-4

Outfit ID (in DEC) : Outfit ID (in HEX) : Outfit Name

191784 : 0x0002ED28 : Primary Coat F (the default outfit for Kureha + the outfit that can be made by Asuna)

191785 : 0x0002ED29 : Initial Coat F (the default outfit for a DLC character)

191786 : 0x0002ED2A : Queen's Dress F (the outfit that can be made by Asuna)

191787 : 0x0002ED2B : Queen's Dress F (the default outfit for Zeliska)

Unfortunately, the outfit IDs are different for my game (the latest version (1.9.0) from Steam with all DLCs). For example, the default outfit for Kureha in my game is having the outfit ID of 0x0003025A instead of 0x0002ED28. Besides, for a game having no DLCs installed, will the outfit ID for Queen's Dress F still be 0x0002ED2A? Or will it be moved upward to 0x0002ED29 instead? Some suggested that the outfit IDs are different for different versions, installed DLCs, languages, and save files.

At this moment, one needs to have the basic knowledge of using Cheat Engine (writing scripts is optional) to change the NPC's outfit via the computer memory.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 2:04 AM, Love201911 said:

You guys are sacrificing your time to contribute the community for free. I guess no one should get pissed if one would like to take a rest for a while. Of course, we will be very excited to see any new mod or progress for this game.

I only play this game offline and I use the Cheat Engine to modify my game directly with the EAC disabled. So far I have not found any universal cheat table for changing the outfits that can be used by different users directly. Maybe it is due to the outfits IDs for different users are different.

Here are some of the outfit IDs listed by the author nanoir in https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/9782/page-4

Outfit ID (in DEC) : Outfit ID (in HEX) : Outfit Name

191784 : 0x0002ED28 : Primary Coat F (the default outfit for Kureha + the outfit that can be made by Asuna)

191785 : 0x0002ED29 : Initial Coat F (the default outfit for a DLC character)

191786 : 0x0002ED2A : Queen's Dress F (the outfit that can be made by Asuna)

191787 : 0x0002ED2B : Queen's Dress F (the default outfit for Zeliska)

Unfortunately, the outfit IDs are different for my game (the latest version (1.9.0) from Steam with all DLCs). For example, the default outfit for Kureha in my game is having the outfit ID of 0x0003025A instead of 0x0002ED28. Besides, for a game having no DLCs installed, will the outfit ID for Queen's Dress F still be 0x0002ED2A? Or will it be moved upward to 0x0002ED29 instead? Some suggested that the outfit IDs are different for different versions, installed DLCs, languages, and save files.

At this moment, one needs to have the basic knowledge of using Cheat Engine (writing scripts is optional) to change the NPC's outfit via the computer memory.

I didn't say this when you posted this, but I appreciate it. Again, as soon as I'm able I'll take a look and see what I can do, Life has been extremely stressful lately. I do surf these forums at least once a day. But it's mainly as a leecher. Not as a modder. (Yes, I'm guilty of this unappreciative attitude.) Again, I cannot guarantee when I will start working on this mod. But I do greatly appreciate you sharing the knowledge. My time is very finite. As to be honest, with a wife and two children, it's much easier to play a game with mods, then it is to create mods. Why you ask? Because my wife is ignorant of computers and gaming. I can easily say a game that  has tits on the screen, is stock or by design. But it's not easily explainable when I'm sitting there 3D modeling a nipple.  And I unfortunately have a wife, that believes even viewing porn is cheating on our marriage. So that complicates matters to a large extent. So my only free time where I can create an adult mod, is when she goes to bed. Which is from around midnight to 5am. 5 hours right? That's ALOT of time. Well, you have to realize, I too just like to chill. And unfortunately for everyone but me, my go to chill time isn't teaching myself a new skill. As honestly, I'm an absolute noob when it comes to modding. I'm literally learning as I go. I have no background in 3D modeling or texture work. My background is hard labor, graphic design (simple stuff like signatures, avatars, wallpapers, and banners. As well as web design), and a small amount of programming. So blender and 3DS max are extremely foreign to me. I'm literally learning as I go. So again, please be patient. Hopefully, someone much more skilled then I am, takes up this challenge. Otherwise, I can't guarantee I'll create something a week, month, or even year from now. All I can promise is, when I have suitable free time to continue learning the skill and applying it to creating a mod. I'll do so. And as soon as I have something usable ingame, everyone following this topic will be the first to know.

As I do not release anything that will require payment. It will ALWAYS be freely distributable, and modifiable (I love open source software), as long as you give me credit, or leave my copyright in place. The only time I will release something privately, is if I'm commissioned. And I currently do not accept commissions for any skill I possess. As I quite frankly can't guarantee anyone's hard earned money will net them a product in a timely fashion. I won't even offer my landscaping services at this time, because again, I can't guarantee I can produce a finely cut lawn at this date, on this time. Despite me loving spending all day long in the heat working up a sweat. So all I personally ask is, please be patient. When I can devote time, I'll surely bust my ass and work on something everyone who enjoys this game will love. As I personally, am itching for a proper nude mod. Something everyone can use on every character. Even outfit mods. I just don't currently have the time to invest in such an endeavor. But when I do, I'll release it here. Gladly and proudly.

In the mean time, if anyone reading this is itching to have a proper, high quality nude mod. Please, take the information in this thread, and create it yourself. If I can help in anyway possible, I will do so. I love community efforts, and will do my damndest to ensure something is released. Even if I'm just packaging it up because someone doesn't understand the complexities of UE4. I can't guarantee a timely turn around, but if I see it and I'm interested, I'll go above and beyond to help you. So you can bring your dreams to fruition as I absolutely love community projects. Considering open source software is my passion. I wish any modder reading this topic the best of luck if they are interested, and any user, who just wants to enjoy the game in a new light, the best of luck. Have fun, this is a really good game. Hopefully your wishes are fulfilled, and you get the enjoyment out of it that I do. And for users who just want results, just remember, most modders have families or obligations, so PLEASE, be patient. Unless you are dropping a few hundred bucks and trust me, that's worth it to commission a modder, please realize this stuff takes time. As someone who has only cracked the surface of modding. It's not easy. I urge anyone who wants to learn a new appreciation for modders, take the time. Open up Blender or 3DS max, and see how long it takes you to do something simple. It's not easy, and it takes quite a lot of skill in multiple disciplines to make even a simple topless mod.

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Method that works with a legitimate steam install : Bypasses Easy AntiCheat.

Disclaimer Use at your own risk.  I do not take any responsibility if you get banned. If you aren't comfortable with potentially getting banned, use a version that won't get you banned. (Obtain the game through other channels.) I put another potential fix in the notes below. You have been warned! Likewise - I will not provide support for how to get this mod working on pirate copies. As this method does work with official Steam installs.

Note: My game still goes online with this method. But read the disclaimer.

1)Download the trainer from Post #25 further down in the topic. (If you do this, you don't have to rename the file from .zips to .zip. But if you use the link from google, rename "593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zips" to 593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zip

Incase the trainer is against the rules - Just google " Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet trainer" then look for the result that says " Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Trainer +21 v1.1.1 - 1.4.0 {FLiNG

2) Follow the readme in the trainer archive to disable Anticheat even if you don't use the trainer.

3) Navigate to your SAOFB -> Content -> Paks folder.

Rename all 6 files to remove the P. Use the above picture from post #9 as reference. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Otherwise the mod WILL NOT LOAD.

4) Extract the mod in SAOFB - > Content -> Paks folder.  The name of the folder that houses the actual mod files can either be named "~mods or ~mod"

Picture with the mod in the correct folder AND the original files named correctly :

Completed.JPG

Proof this works on a completely legitimate steam install besides the methods outlined above to circumvent AntiCheat.

Capture.JPG

Notes :

Use my method even if you don't use the trainer. Unless you use an alternate method.

Another way to potentially circumvent Anticheat is rename " EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" which is located in //SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET\EasyAntiCheat\

Keep in mind though I have not personally tested this. This method was found via the Fearless Cheat engine forum. But if you don't want to use a trainer/modify the EXE, this is your best bet. Remember though, if you rename the AntiCheat dll  you can't go online. It will give you an error message. But it should theoretically still allow you to use the mod and play the game. But again, I haven't tested this. Try this method only if you are worried about being banned. All other steps above (renaming the game files and putting the mod folder in the Paks folder, remains the same.)

PS: Thank you to everyone in this topic and the original mod creator. I couldn't figure this out without everyone's help!

EDITS: Include moving and shortening my ramblings to the note section in order to keep the actual step by step guide to a minimum. So people can get this working without having to read a huge post. Included an alternative method. Though untested. Spelling, and thanks to those who made this possible. As I wouldn't have been able to get this working if those above didn't provide the information I asked for, and the original author didn't create the mod.

Added the trainer to the topic, also added a direct way to find the link incase the trainer is against the rules.

-I was requested to get SAO Online Fatal Bullet to nude mod long time ago & i just found this theard luckly at random so, i like to ask. How to exacly i got this mod work or visible in the game?

I try to follow your guide into somepoint but, i din't work for me.

You said then:

Navigate to your SAOFB -> Content -> Paks folder.

Rename all 6 files to remove the P. Use the above picture from post #9 as reference. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Otherwise the mod WILL NOT LOAD.

-Do this mean then you have to remove all SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor*.* -files or someting & what about "P" -letter? I mean, i just put only files into local game folder & that it but, it din't work for me, what i need to do or other think, to get this mod a work with out use or do anyting for Anticheats system?

7 hours ago, Varaosa said:

-I was requested to get SAO Online Fatal Bullet to nude mod long time ago & i just found this theard luckly at random so, i like to ask. How to exacly i got this mod work or visible in the game?

I try to follow your guide into somepoint but, i din't work for me.

You said then:

Navigate to your SAOFB -> Content -> Paks folder.

-Do this mean then you have to remove all SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor*.* -files or someting & what about "P" -letter? I mean, i just put only files into local game folder & that it but, it din't work for me, what i need to do or other think, to get this mod a work with out use or do anyting for Anticheats system?

Rename the pak files in that folder to look identical to the screenshot I provided.

The P stands for Priority. Which means if the pak files have that letter right before the extension example : SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak The game will never read the mod. So you have to remove that P in each file name. Again, it's before the extension. So do not remove the P in pak.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 10:43 AM, NovaRain said:

Hi guys,

This was done in ancient times ;{ but it was private after a lot of friends told me to upload it......

Short story end ....

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

SAO5_171.jpg.a1168b6f7ea512c5069110dc2bda5e1b.jpg

For mod compile, please download attached .tga file witch is full res ;)

sao5_171.tga 7.91 MB · 19 downloads

First, appreciate it bud!

I can assure this works. I packaged up the file with your other releases and tested using a 100% save. This CG shows up. So here's a full package. All latest CGs including this one, plus a nude mod. If you don't like the nude mod, again, look further back in the topic and use the textures that suit your fancy.

With the following package. The paks break down as follows :

Nude Mod : SAOFB_nude_P.pak

CG Mod : SAOFB_nude1_P.pak

Instructions for noobs:

1) This is an upgrade to the prior files in this thread.

2) This file assumes you already have a working nude mod in your game because you read the entirety of this thread. As such this is literally just packaging up the CG and adding it to the other CGs  @NovaRain created.

3) This file WILL NOT WORK, unless you first read the thread. Again, it's an upgrade to the prior mods. Not a stand alone mod that you can just drag and drop.

4) You can not get this working ingame without first reading the thread.

5) Re read points #1 through #4.

6) This mod works on the latest Steam release. Tested by me using the very methods outlined in this topic before I put this post up. I will not troubleshoot pirated versions. Buy the game, or figure it out yourself. I also will not troubleshoot if you can't get this working. The knowledge is in the thread. Please read it. The mod works, you just need to read the thread. Sorry if this comes off as rude. But honestly, it's been so long since I first got these mods working. I personally wouldn't know the "common problems." I haven't messed with my install besides updating the mod files when Nova releases another CG. As Bandai hasn't given me a reason to reinstall the mod from scratch due to them preventing it from loading. So you are on your own. I cannot troubleshoot any issues you have. Due to me being unwilling to start from scratch on my install.

NudeModPlusCGMod.rar

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2020 at 6:34 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

I can assure this works. I packaged up the file with your other releases and tested using a 100% save. This CG shows up. So here's a full package. All latest CGs including this one, plus a nude mod. If you don't like the nude mod, again, look further back in the topic and use the textures that suit your fancy.

Instructions for noobs:

2) This file assumes you already have a working nude mod in your game because you read the entirety of this thread. As such this is literally just packaging up the CG and adding it to the other CGs  @NovaRain created.

3) This file WILL NOT WORK, unless you first read the thread. Again, it's an upgrade to the prior mods. Not a stand alone mod that you can just drag and drop.

6) This mod works on the latest Steam release. Tested by me using the very methods outlined in this topic before I put this post up. I will not troubleshoot pirated versions. Buy the game, or figure it out yourself. I also will not troubleshoot if you can't get this working. The knowledge is in the thread. Please read it. The mod works, you just need to read the thread. Sorry if this comes off as rude. But honestly, it's been so long since I first got these mods working. I personally wouldn't know the "common problems." I haven't messed with my install besides updating the mod files when Nova releases another CG. As Bandai hasn't given me a reason to reinstall the mod from scratch due to them preventing it from loading. So you are on your own. I cannot troubleshoot any issues you have. Due to me being unwilling to start from scratch on my install.

NudeModPlusCGMod.rar 5.69 MB · 117 downloads

On 10/9/2020 at 6:34 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Instructions for noobs:

NudeModPlusCGMod.rar 5.69 MB · 117 downloads

So i figured out how to port the mods i made for nintendo switch to PC, No nude version, clothes dyeable.
Do whatever you want with the body 3d model, i know textures could be better but im not good at it, so i hope someone do a better job at that, enjoy :).

Outfits are ArFA-sys Suit F, Sailor Suit Bikini, Battle Jacket and some other bikini that i dont remember

2020113021110400-ECB041E0C26C6D18D483E2EB803A60F4.jpg

2020113021111600-ECB041E0C26C6D18D483E2EB803A60F4.jpg

2020113021114300-ECB041E0C26C6D18D483E2EB803A60F4.jpg

2020113021115800-ECB041E0C26C6D18D483E2EB803A60F4.jpg

Lingerie_P.rar Switch.rar

• 1 month later...