Predators The Lost Tribes - Tweaks (UNP/SOS) + UUNP Bodyslide

Attention please, for all those who use CBBE bodies, like me, I have created a solution. (No it's not CBBE compatibility, but it should hold you over till, that special day, hopefully)

Below is an edited version of the lost tribes mod edited to make the female predators "standalone", or to be more precise to use a completely separate, unp based body, that uses the textures made possible by Blaze69's tweaks. There are several different bodies included in the meshes folder, the one currently being used is this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79007

If you have, or want to use a different UNP body simply take that body nif, copy it, rename it "femalebody_1_1.nif" and place it into the folder.

There is a current issue, that I am having at least, with the face texture being "f*** up", I will be trying to fix this, but I won't be able to do any more work on this till tomorrow. Though on the plus side, most of the female predators I have ... "met" kept their masks on during the "fun stuff".  ^_^

Female Predators use UNP Body.7z

21 hours ago, Crazed-Panda-King said:

Attention please, for all those who use CBBE bodies, like me, I have created a solution. (No it's not CBBE compatibility, but it should hold you over till, that special day, hopefully)

Below is an edited version of the lost tribes mod edited to make the female predators "standalone", or to be more precise to use a completely separate, unp based body, that uses the textures made possible by Blaze69's tweaks. There are several different bodies included in the meshes folder, the one currently being used is this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79007

If you have, or want to use a different UNP body simply take that body nif, copy it, rename it "femalebody_1_1.nif" and place it into the folder.

There is a current issue, that I am having at least, with the face texture being "f*** up", I will be trying to fix this, but I won't be able to do any more work on this till tomorrow. Though on the plus side, most of the female predators I have ... "met" kept their masks on during the "fun stuff".  ^_^

Female Predators use UNP Body.7z 33.32 MB · 0 downloads

Update: So far it only seems to be the bad blood's who are having the head texture issue.

Running into a weird issue trying to get this mod to work.  Predators In Skyrim works fine on it's own, but upon installing this mod all the [male] predators' faces and bodies disappear.  Sometimes a pink [textureless] body and/or hands show if an outfit is worn.  I've tried disabling other mods and gotten the same result.  Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting?

It *might* be an old file lurking around somewhere in the game folder... going to try a clean install when I have more time.

Predators V115A + V115C Patch (Tried disabling the patch, no luck)
XPMSE 3.94
RaceCompatability 1.107
SOS 3.00.004

12 hours ago, Noverius said:

Predators V115A + V115C Patch

V115C was released after this mod's last update and the patch wasn't built for it, so that may have something to do. I also remember several reports of files being corrupted or missing from the 115C/115D downloads, that could be your problem too.

Try doing a clean download and install of V115A (not V115C or V115D, check the "Old Files" section for the 115A file) and this mod, in that order. Also make sure the original race plugin is overwritten by the edited one from this mod and the "Tweaks" patch loads after it.

I nuked my entire Skyrim and Mod Organizer installations and installed from nothing to eliminate the possibility of hidden files creating conflicts.

Attached is my current installation and the issue that still persists.  I'm stumped.  ?

TESV 2019-05-18 13-06-27-75.png

MO.jpg

8 minutes ago, Noverius said:

I nuked my entire Skyrim and Mod Organizer installations and installed from nothing to eliminate the possibility of hidden files creating conflicts.

Attached is my current installation and the issue that still persists.  I'm stumped.  ?

You seem to be missing the actual Tweaks mod, as the only separate packages listed there are the UUNP Bodyslide set and the SOS addon (both of which require the main file to be installed first). Did you merge it with the V115A folder? Because if not, that could explain your issue. If you don't have the textures installed, it makes sense that the game would display the "missing textures" effect, after all.

EDIT: I see now that the Tweaks plugin is indeed listed in the plugin list, but if you are missing the rest of the files (i.e. meshes and textures) somehow, that would be it.

D'OH!

I downloaded the wrong set of files.  I didn't realize both of those are addons - neither is the actual core mod that I thought I'd installed.

I've downloaded the correct file now and the mod is working.  Thanks for offering a second set of eyes.  ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This tweaks are amazing!

Tried Predators in 2017 with UNP and it was a clipping party and instable if I used the armor build in weapons.

Now in 2019 (thx to @GenioMaestro) I tried again...

The updated Nexus Predators + UUNP + Blaze69's Tweaks => AWESOME ?

@Blaze69 thanks to spice my game up, a lot ?

Never thought predatory girls can be sexy ?

(it's good tho that they wear masks ?)

• 7 months later...

Anyone still here?

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I downloaded the original predator mod from Nexus and that works fine. But I want nude predators - so when I tick this mod in the loader my game crashes after the Bethseda logo. Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, Jameskirk10 said:

so when I tick this mod in the loader my game crashes after the Bethseda logo. Any help would be appreciated

Pretty damn late because I didn't get a notification for some reason, but just in case you still happen to be around...

Crash before the main menu loads means you're missing a master for one of your plugins. In this case, chances are you forgot to install RaceCompatibility.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So I'm asking here since the base mod seems inactive. It runs fine until I go to the Derelict Ship. When I get near it, (same distance from any direction) the game crashes to desktop and I cannot figure out why. Anyone else know a solution please? 

I remember this happening in the other version having an easy fix but I can't figure out what it is.

To be clear, this is the only area I have an issue

Edited by MrSuspiciousX
3 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So I'm asking here since the base mod seems inactive. It runs fine until I go to the Derelict Ship. When I get near it, (same distance from any direction) the game crashes to desktop and I cannot figure out why. Anyone else know a solution please? 

I remember this happening in the other version having an easy fix but I can't figure out what it is.

To be clear, this is the only area I have an issue

I have the same issues with PTLT and CTD on various locations it adds. Oddly enough I had it once stable. Either LO issue or needs a TES5edit/smash patch for conflict resolution with other mods that change the same location.

There are/were at least 3 different versions out there all with various issues.

I hope someone here has more insides ?