Predators The Lost Tribes - Tweaks (UNP/SOS) + UUNP Bodyslide

9 hours ago, Mandalore the Freedom said:

Will there be any plans for a Special Edition version for this or plans for other outfits for Bodyslide?

I'm afraid not, or at least not coming from me. As per the description:

Note that I have no interest in continuing development for this mod, so this is provided as-is and no further support will be provided outside of basic troubleshooting. If anyone else wants to edit or use the assets in here, feel free to do so provided you give credit and have the required permissions from the corresponding mod authors.

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, adelino1951 said:

Works with Shape Atlas for Men?

Male Yautja have their own separate body path and meshes, so you should be able to use this alongside SAM without bugs. But the textures are not SAM compatible so if you wanted Yautja to use the SAM bodies, I'm afraid that's not possible.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ShantyMan said:

This is really cool! Are there any plans to add SOS for females?

From the description:

Note that I have no interest in continuing development for this mod, so this is provided as-is and no further support will be provided outside of basic troubleshooting. If anyone else wants to edit or use the assets in here, feel free to do so provided you give credit and have the required permissions from the corresponding mod authors.

If anyone wants to add it using my assets as a base, they are welcome to do so; but I'm afraid I won't do any further work on this myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, cegi985 said:

Vampire Predator PLEASE.https://sites.google.com/site/bettervampires/faq/using-a-custom-race

By using Predators The Lost Tribes - Main Plugin Edit . PLEASE.

:neutral:

Note that I have no interest in continuing development for this mod, so this is provided as-is and no further support will be provided outside of basic troubleshooting.

^That part of the description is written in bold red letters for a reason, you know. Plus, you linked a tutorial which you can use yourself just fine.

• 4 weeks later...

My question is, would this work with the SPecial Edition version of predators: The Lost Tribes?

Seeing as it's mainly texture and asset tweaks, it should, shouldn't it? for the most part, all files between SE and normal are identical, just one is 64bit, not 23bit

EDIT: It does indeed seem to work so far!

39 minutes ago, JasterMareel said:

My question is, would this work with the SPecial Edition version of predators: The Lost Tribes?

Seeing as it's mainly texture and asset tweaks, it should, shouldn't it? for the most part, all files between SE and normal are identical, just one is 64bit, not 23bit

From the top of my head: the meshes need to be converted to SSE first, the plugins have to be saved with the SE CK so they are set to Form 44, and the "meshes/auxbones/SOS" folder has to be deleted and replaced with the one from SOS or SOS Lite for SE (it includes animation files and stuff that are harder to convert, so it's better to take the ones that are converted already).

But yeah, once those things are done (which should be easy for anyone with basic knowledge of SE modding), the mod should work with the SE version of PTLT.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, IGotBored said:

I know your not continuing development but i got a quick question that i hope isn't to bad. How would make the race use different meshes than the rest of the characters??

Not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate on that?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate on that?

Ah I was asking if it would be possible to have the female Yautja to use a different bodyslide preset then what the rest of the females are using. Since I have a preset i want to use for the race but i don't want to change the rest of the females of skyrim

40 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

Ah I was asking if it would be possible to have the female Yautja to use a different bodyslide preset then what the rest of the females are using. Since I have a preset i want to use for the race but i don't want to change the rest of the females of skyrim

Oh, I get it now. Well, there are two ways to do it: easy and hard.

Easy: open the patch in xEdit, and find the ArmorAddon entries that correspond to the Yautja naked bodies; should be something like "NakedTorsoYautja" or "NakedTorsoPredator", but I don't remember the exact names right now. Once you have found them, change the female body paths to a different one (you can use the same as the male body but obviously replacing "malebody" with "femalebody"). Make sure to do this for both normal Yautja and Berserker/SuperPred Yautja. Then generate the body with the preset you want in Bodyslide and place the files in the path you wrote in the previous step.

Hard: batch-build all your Bodyslide armors and bodies with the Zeroed Sliders preset, and then set up the BodyGen functionality in RaceMenu to assign that custom preset to Yautja females (there are tutorials around on how to set up BodyGen and convert custom BS presets into BG data). For the other races you can either leave them with the Zeroed Sliders body or use BodyGen to give them specific presets too (you can set the same one for all of them if you want Yautja to be the only odd ones or assign different presets on a per-race or per-NPC basis).

Easy method is the easiest (duh) and most straightforward one and the one you should probably use, but will only change the naked body so armors and clothes will still have the same shape as the other races.

Hard, on the other hand, is harder to set up (double duh) and may have some issues due to relying on BodyGen, but will mean Yautja will keep their custom body shape with all Bodyslide-generated armors while other races have their own without having to dabble with editing plugins or stuff like that.

Do note that unfortunately Yautja armors will keep the vanilla body shape no matter what until someone creates an UUNP conversion for them, though.

3 hours ago, ididthisforonemod said:

I need a bit of help. The player race yajutas are nude alright, but the npcs are not. Halp.

Are you sure about that? The changes affect all Yautja, PC and NPC alike (since they use the exact same races).

Do you mean they don't have nude bodies when completely undressed, and use nevernude/underwear bodies instead? Or that they are not nude right off the bat (i.e. they still wear armor or clothes when they spawn)? If it's the latter, then that's obviously not a bug and you need to get them to undress first; easiest way to try is to select them in the console and use the "unequipall" command.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the proper install/build order (using MO)?

0. install Dimonized UNP or similar body mod

1.  Install Roland's original P:TLT mod, v114B (and any optional files)

2. Overwrite #1 with the recommended .esp replacement found here under downloads

3. Install the P:TLT Tweak mod found under downloads here as a standalone mod AFTER Roland's P:TLT mod

4. install standalone P:TLT support mods for better shouts-sounds/ higher jumps-faster sprints('Pounce n Jump')/Heartbreaker mod for ripping out hearts/more P. weapons/ etc.

X. install XPMSE skeleton

{load 1-4 directly above XPMSE}

Questions

a. Can I still run full SOS for everybody else besides the Predators?

b. Will the Demoniac texture pack interfere in any way with the Predators textures?

c. Do the modified Predator bodies support full Sexlab functionality?  My Predators will have a need, a need to breed (with predators, humans, and animals).

d. Do I need to re-run FNIS after successfully installing everything?

e. Any issues expected if running under Ordinator and Skyrim Community Uncapper?

f. Any known issues with Defeat/Deadly Drain/SLEN/Apropos?  {subset of my standard SL core apps (evil set)}

g. Any known issues with PCEA2 and custom player animations?

Any advise or insight before I do this build is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Raine

{seriously considering writing a small support mod to fully do up P:TLT Loverslab style, especially the hidden alcove.  Wanna add ranks, skills, and predator progression based on well, having sex with everything touchable, including turning that unused combat arena into a brawl ring with sexual consequences for both winning and losing a brawl.  Looking to add a couple of new skills also; Predator Drain (from stealth.  Channeling drain with perks for repeated, successful usage) and Predator Assault (from stealth.  Rapes the target and knocks them down from semi-toxic predator sperm).  Heartbreaker (existing mod) then rips their heart out - and puts it in our inventory}

7 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Is this the proper install/build order (using MO)?

0. install Dimonized UNP or similar body mod

1.  Install Roland's original P:TLT mod, v114B (and any optional files)

2. Overwrite #1 with the recommended .esp replacement found here under downloads

3. Install the P:TLT Tweak mod found under downloads here as a standalone mod AFTER Roland's P:TLT mod

4. install standalone P:TLT support mods for better shouts-sounds/ higher jumps-faster sprints('Pounce n Jump')/Heartbreaker mod for ripping out hearts/more P. weapons/ etc.

X. install XPMSE skeleton

{load 1-4 directly above XPMSE}

Mostly yes. But I do have a few notes to add:

0. It doesn't need to be the original UNP body specifically; all you need is a body with the same UV layout as UNP. Variants like UNPB or the whole SevenBase family are an example of it. Alternatively, you can use Bodyslide to generate the UUNP body with whatever preset you like (also note that this mod's textures include support for UUNP Special bodies so you can use that if you want to have more detailed and collision-enabled female bits).

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Since the original mod comes with the files packed in a BSA, in theory you could install the Tweak mod into the same MO folder and it should still work fine (loose files always override those packed in a BSA). But it's better to do it in separate folders if you want to keep it clean and organized.

4. Be careful what other Predator-related mods you install. If they edit any records that are also touched by this mod (like for example the races or many ArmorAddons), they could overwrite the changes from here. Also note that patches for armor and clothing are no longer required if you use this mod.

X. XPMSE should load last in your whole left MO pane (or second-to-last if the last one is the FNIS output folder), after any other mods period.

Questions

a. Can I still run full SOS for everybody else besides the Predators?

b. Will the Demoniac texture pack interfere in any way with the Predators textures?

c. Do the modified Predator bodies support full Sexlab functionality?  My Predators will have a need, a need to breed (with predators, humans, and animals).

d. Do I need to re-run FNIS after successfully installing everything?

e. Any issues expected if running under Ordinator and Skyrim Community Uncapper?

f. Any known issues with Defeat/Deadly Drain/SLEN/Apropos?  {subset of my standard SL core apps (evil set)}

g. Any known issues with PCEA2 and custom player animations?

a. Yes. In fact that's exacty what you should do. Also note that due to male Predators using SOS Lite bodies, there is no native way to change their schlong size so the standard/base size may be a bit "small" for some SL anims. In the case of the player you should be able to change that using the sliders in the "Genitals" tab of RaceMenu, but for NPCs there isn't much to be done.

b. There is no reason for it to happen.

c. Not sure what you mean here. The Predators are playable races just like any other custom race in the game, so they work just fine with SL.

d. FNIS must be run each and every time you add or remove a mod that includes animations. In this specific case and only counting the mods mentioned above, XPMSE includes anims so the answer is yes.

e. None that I know of.

f. None that I know of. Only comment I can make here is that IIRC most if not all Yautja NPCs (including hostiles) are set to "No Crime" morality (the closest equivalent of "good morality" that exists in Skyrim), so if you enable the Defeat option that prevents moral NPCs from raping, Yautja won't trigger sex scenes with Defeat after downing you and will skip straight to the outcome (or not trigger Defeat at all if you don't enable the "Can be knocked down by everyone" option).

g. None that I know of.

{seriously considering writing a small support mod to fully do up P:TLT Loverslab style, especially the hidden alcove.  Wanna add ranks, skills, and predator progression based on well, having sex with everything touchable, including turning that unused combat arena into a brawl ring with sexual consequences for both winning and losing a brawl.  Looking to add a couple of new skills also; Predator Drain (from stealth.  Channeling drain with perks for repeated, successful usage) and Predator Assault (from stealth.  Rapes the target and knocks them down from semi-toxic predator sperm).  Heartbreaker (existing mod) then rips their heart out - and puts it in our inventory}

Huh. That sounds certainly interesting. Good luck with it.

Thank you kindly for your detailed responses.

Have indeed proceeded with the build and am leveling faster than any other toon I've ever built in Skyrim.  Predators hit like freight trains.  And Heat Vision is freakin awesome.  Also, installed the Divine Elegance mod, and have added the black fur cape, black boots (+mag resist), and black fingerless gloves (+archery) from that mod to my predator's traditional armor (dark combat armor w/no vest) and biomask (the black viper mask).  That's all thanks to your work, and my pred looks totally badaz in every regard.  A+ sir, for bringing more refined wears to our predators!

All of your responses were right on the money, btw.  Including the sad fact, NPC predators have "little man syndrome" down below.  I know that, because I also run Scent of Sex and have a rule named 'Campfire Body Heat', where if anybody gets naked outside, passersby will impose themselves on the nude person (M or F, no matter) in 3P animations.  A stalking predator headhunter and a stormcloak soldier decided that was just their game.  My predator, who does not have that syndrome (ask the hot women of Riverwood*), had just done a sneak choke out on a bandit, tied her up (both moves using Defeat), and decided to 'play with her' before ripping her heart out.  After using her a few times or so, he put her in bleedout, then executed a Heartbreaker, ripping out her heart, which killed her instantly.  He got dressed, looted her now heartless corpse, and headed back outside the tower to continue hunting.  The above party was waiting for him nearby and applied the 'Campfire Body Heat' rule, knocking him down for some 3P action. 

The headhunter was rockin what looked like a smurf, size #1, member, poor fella, lol.  He tried to stick it in my backside, but it wouldn't reach.  After they finished, both started a fight, ala 1v1v1.  The stormcloak went down faster than a hooker in a brothel on nickel night (as we both slashed him at the same time, with mine a decap killmove), and that left me and the headhunter in mortal combat, with a stormcloak head bouncing between us like a soccer ball.  NOW, that was a white-knucklin, knock down, drag out fight which came down to who got in the last slash with their wristblades.  Me, of course, but that was so close.  Bonus: looted a better biomask and matched set of chopper blades, plus upgrade kits, and random armor pieces.  {note: also running High Level Enemies, Deadly Dragons, DFB:re, The Sinister Seven, and random vampire event mods.  Other predators under the influence of HLE+armor+skill+resistance improvements are absolute beasts now)

Early results:  Outstanding!  Why doesn't this have more endorsements?  It's an excellent mod, made even better by your improvements/fixes and runs rock solid so far with no lags, stutters, glitches, or CTDs.  Clear sailing so far...Thanks!  {the base mod, your 2 improvement mods, Pounce N Dash (better jumps+sprints through charging up each skill.  Works well w/independent jump/sprint animations), Heartbreaker ('rip out their heart' killmove), PCEA2 player exclusive animations, and the Predator Sounds and Shouts mods work perfectly together}  {planning to change the body type over to UUNP-7BB (special) so the predator females are fully equipped for fun and giggles later on}

{note: Roland is preparing a new release of the base mod, any plans to upgrade your wonderful works if his upgrades require changes?  Also, how hard would it be to slip the full SOS body under the existing predator textures?  Have done that before successfully with other custom races using my bag of MO tricks}

*  The Hot Women of Riverwood + Mandingo Predator = love is in the air

Spoiler

All the love interests in Riverwood are sold on my mandingo predator's -cough- skills -cough-.  Under SLEN relationship rules, each of the 3 RW hotties (using Bijin Warmaidens, Bijin Wives, and The Ordinary Women mods) will now make him a sammich anytime he asks.  Made Gerdur my lover during the intro where Ralof and Hod ramble on about dragons, as Gerdur was talkin to the fellas while bouncin a cowgirl, again and again, in Taranis' lap (my predator).  Best intro ever, lol.  We were 'lovers' by the time she said she had to get back to work, LOLOLOLOL.  "Gerd, hun, here's some soap and there's the river, best use it, baby" - courtesy of Bathing in Skyrim (patched for Sexlab).  Hod and Gerdur's house is now the new Love Shack, baby, as every night is a sexfest till dawn, and Gerdur is the best taken care of woman in all of Whiterun Hold, LOL.  Crazy little shack!

4 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Including the sad fact, NPC predators have "little man syndrome" down below.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate side effect of using a SOS Lite-like setup for Yautja. Upside was that it didn't make SOS a hard requirement or require me to create an extra plugin for the SOS addon itself, and because a custom body separate from the vanilla path was required anyway, I thought I might as well go down that route.

But creating a custom SOS addon (for SOS Full) for use with Yautja would be relatively easy and should also take care of that issue, as SOS' native size mechanics would take care of upscaling the schlong. I know I said I wouldn't work on this mod anymore, but I may think about doing so in the future. Do note I won't get back to modding until September or so, and even then I have plenty of stuff in the back burner that will have to be done first, so if it happens (which I can't guarantee it will), it will still take a while to be done.

4 hours ago, HardRaine said:

{note: Roland is preparing a new release of the base mod, any plans to upgrade your wonderful works if his upgrades require changes?  Also, how hard would it be to slip the full SOS body under the existing predator textures?  Have done that before successfully with other custom races using my bag of MO tricks}

The main plugin will need to be cleaned again to get rid of the dirty edits; that may take a while because I don't remember exactly what had to be removed so I would  have to go through the plugin again and see what's in there. The Tweaks file itself shouldn't need much work outside of fixing the newly added armors to work with the "universal" armor fix, so that one should be quick. Again, can't guarantee it will happen, but I may take a shot at updating this for the new version once Roland posts it.

Not sure what you mean there. Yautja already have a SOS body, the only difference between that and the one included in the default SOS package (apart from the built-in schlong as per SOS Lite) is the UV maps. This is because SOS and vanilla textures are different in certain areas like the thighs, so trying to use vanilla textures on a SOS body causes very obvious seams on those areas (and ditto for SOS textures on vanilla bodies).

Since all Predator armors use the vanilla male body, using standard SOS textures for Yautja would cause those seams to appear when wearing any of the custom armor from the mod (which is pretty much the only thing they wear; I don't recall any male Yautja wearing vanilla armors, they all used Predator gear). Instead, I went for the other option: gave them a custom SOS body that uses vanilla UVs and textures instead (that's boo's SoS Retooled body, as stated in the credits). If you replace their custom bodies with the default SOS meshes, you will get the texture seams and will still be missing a matching SOS Full addon for them.

I'm afraid you will have to wait until I create a SOS Full patch for the whole mod (and again, no promises).