Predators The Lost Tribes - Tweaks (UNP/SOS) + UUNP Bodyslide

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have the same issues with PTLT and CTD on various locations it adds. Oddly enough I had it once stable. Either LO issue or needs a TES5edit/smash patch for conflict resolution with other mods that change the same location.

There are/were at least 3 different versions out there all with various issues.

I hope someone here has more insides ?

Exactly. Back before, I had this issue where it did a ctd near the pods as well as the main ship. I remember fixing it, but it was something so stupid easy and it's bugging me that I cant figure it out or remember. I've tried noclipping through the mountains to get to it, running fast as poosible, saving every 3 steps, but nothing works. I have no other mods changing that area

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I though about environmental mods like weather, water, bigger trees/more trees, sound, spawn points, nav mesh, water level, object placing and everything that globally modifies Skyrim.

I do have vivid weathers but that never caused a problem with the mod before, also have realistic water but it only creates shoreline waves. I DO have Sexlab More Creatures (spawns non-essential horses and dogs in a ton of civilized/settled areas.) I'm going to start by disabling the extra creature spawning and see what happens

Well, I'm stumped. it wasn't fogs, realistic waters, creature spawns, Maelstrom, or even this mod to make em nude. I went through, tried cleaning the mod and even disabling anything that seemed to be conflicting. It still crashes to desktop when I cross that invisible line into the cell where the ship is. Everything else is fine but that spot has me stumped.

So I believe I know why it's crashing in the area, but have no idea how to fix it. The mod is double loading everything, enemies, loot, and location assets. (Double the amount of the exact same enemy and loot) i.e. Double predators, double xenos, clearly two of the ship in question on top of each other. Also, any of the map markers are doubled, the markers themselves flicker and show doubles.

I have one version of this mod installed only, so I dunno whats wrong with everything. Also, the characters get nude but will not animate. (Tried matchmaker and both character stood in each other without even noise)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...