SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Holy Shit!!!! We have a new Skyrim Version.... And I don't have a copy of my Exe... An we need a lot of new .dll's

I'm right there with you. I noticed that myself when I tried to fire up Skyrim and got the "newer version of skyrim than SKSE supports". No backup either. I'm so annoyed with myself (and Bugthesda)!!

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 11 #7326) - SE 1.6.629 - ❌SKSE ✅AddLib ❌SL
1 hour ago, KenshinRyuu said:

Does this fix persist through computer restarts??? If so, where can I find this file to implement it???

This fix only works if Steam has not updated the manifest file with information regarding availability of a game update. If steam has updated the manifest file, it will try to download the updates for the game, even after you set this file to read-only or not.

Oh yay, another update!

Already have my LO working as I intend it to, no plans to update for a while.

Anyways, suggestion for next update: two removals (until the author reuploads them, at least):
1. Flufy Fox Poser for PoserHotkey Plus

2. FlufyFox (Animation pack)

Author nuked both from LL due to drama. What that drama is, I don't know. Seems like someone decided to be a dick and got their Discord account banned and in response they nuked their stuff.

Strangely, they didn't do the same for Cindy Lennox Racemenu Preset High Poly Head.

Not mine, but from the SkyrimMods subreddit -

Anyone that wants to downgrade back to AE from a few hours ago (1.6.353):

First type this into your web browser:

steam://nav/console

Then allow it to open steam client bootstrapper. Once the console window appears, type:

download_depot 489830 489833 4570833277049890269

Check the console for the location of the newly downloaded skyrimse.exe version 1.6.353. Then simply replace the exe in your game files with this one. Don't know how well this will work but the game is at least launching for me so...

Edit: Should probably mention that I assume this only works for Skyrim Special Edition on Steam.