SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 9/30/2022 at 4:19 PM, nomkaz said:

Hopefully we can get some Nemesis compatible creature animations soon as well. I was hating on nemesis due to the (seems intentional to me) lack of applying creature anims, but since I removed all creature mods from my LO and finally got Nemesis to work, it's the dog balls!

Nemesis hasn't been updated for 4years now(maybe even more). Don't expect any changes to it xD

On 9/30/2022 at 8:19 AM, nomkaz said:

Hopefully we can get some Nemesis compatible creature animations soon as well. I was hating on nemesis due to the (seems intentional to me) lack of applying creature anims, but since I removed all creature mods from my LO and finally got Nemesis to work, it's the dog balls!

Fun fact also but I got Nemesis and Fnis to work with MO2 and all it took was a bit of file management. Simply run Fnis/Creatures first, go to the overwrite section and copy paste all the creature's data excluding the player's/human's, move it to a safe spot, then run Nemesis, and replace the creature's data with the edited Fnis files. It's worked perfectly fine for me lol. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54702?tab=posts 

If anyone has noticed, I tend to make some changes during the week, and since I'm rebuilding the first post fairly often, those changes will show up without me mentioning them.

I'm just now remembering I owe someone some UUNP things. I'll make a note and get to it next week.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 2 #7457 - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SL 1.65 ✅DD ✅HDT 🔁JC ✅PU 🔁RM
16 hours ago, tasairis said:

If anyone has noticed, I tend to make some changes during the week, and since I'm rebuilding the first post fairly often, those changes will show up without me mentioning them.

I'm just now remembering I owe someone some UUNP things. I'll make a note and get to it next week.

I just want to say thank, for everything you do, Keeping us all up to date. That is most kind of you to do so.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 2 #7457 - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SL 1.65 🔁JC 🔁RM ✅SSE Fixes
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 2 #7457 - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SL 1.65 🔁JC 🔁RM ✅Engine Fixes
3 hours ago, tasairis said:

SoS AE isn't updated yet. There is still a patch to remove the need for the DLL (it instead relies on PapyrusUtil), though I believe it comes with a small performance hit.

And a slight bug, it doesn't distribute the schlongs on custom races sometimes, even if you reset it.

Edited by Shonen17000
On 10/4/2022 at 10:07 PM, sci fi samurai said:

If I want a mod that makes my followers take advantage of my character or just otherwise rape him, what's a good mod to look into? 

Thanks.

I don't know, but odds are it's compatible with Skyrim SE. Which is why you're asking here, right?

When I tried loading SLSF it popped up with "PW found no values, SLSF not installed." Does anyone know what would be causing that?

Also when I tried to get Slaverun to load in even with the patch for DDx and DDi it wouldn't install. Is it just no longer compatible with the game anymore?

Sorry for the ignorance as I'm still learning most of the ins and outs of modding the game sometimes XD

2 hours ago, arcanum300 said:

When I tried loading SLSF it popped up with "PW found no values, SLSF not installed." Does anyone know what would be causing that?

Also when I tried to get Slaverun to load in even with the patch for DDx and DDi it wouldn't install. Is it just no longer compatible with the game anymore?

Sorry for the ignorance as I'm still learning most of the ins and outs of modding the game sometimes XD

I just updated everything for 1.6.640 and my Slaverun is working fine.

For DD make sure your using the latest beta and dll ( download dll seperatley ) for 1.6.640.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/page/110/#comment-3077930

For Slaverun I use the copy from here which is already patched.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101172-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/page/16/#comment-3222439

You might also want to install

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 2 #7457 - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SL 1.65 ✅JC 🔁RM ✅Engine Fixes