SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

3 hours ago, invisible said:

I got 2 mods I'd like to convert myself but I'm not sure how to approach this, I did convert other mods just fine but these are quite older and no longer are being supported.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-scoclb-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-sexlab-edition-updated-07-aug-2017/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051 - AreYouThere - Actor(NPC) Explorer (this makes use of a .dll file)

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Depends on the files inside. Check the first post to see what files need what work.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Finally back. Found all my mod problems were because my Skyrim install had become hosed somehow. Not sure if it was Vortex or me messing around with CF yet, time will tell.

Anyway, someone mentioned wanting to see multiple CC mods in the load order - here's screen caps showing load order with loot and vortex. Vortex is sorted by load order right now, so index order is not in numerical order.

loot_cc_load_order.thumb.PNG.662017e9220796f729982043a5828dfb.PNG

vortex_cc_mod_order.thumb.PNG.0371ff15a9b2f4c3ff5ab97773ba66bc.PNG

You have Creation Club Mods installed. If you want to get CF working, you will have to remove them before you register mods like MNC to CF. This is what we have found out so far. We also found out, that once you registered mods to CF, they also work after you install the CC mods again, but you have to remove the CC mods again everytime you reregister updated mods to CF. This is caused by the way CC Mods are handled. I wonder if it is possible to move the ESL's in the loadorder within Vortex... Can you try this?

So two more things to add: adding the pex file for the skeleton... I'm too drunk to remember which one it was... makes Estrus chaurus work, so this one just needs a small edit to the Nio check for being fully compatible. Same for the spider addon. Now i only have a lot of mods that detect a wrong SkyUI version. SWF errors to fix and no more wine to get over this evening...Its time to go to bed for me.

Regarding the Zaz packages: mouths are not opening for me when a gag is applied, npc or pc. I didn't find a mention of this in this topic.

Is it just me and everyone else's zaz gags are working correctly, or does everyone but me simply know not to expect gags to work? (mfgconsole)

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You have Creation Club Mods installed. If you want to get CF working, you will have to remove them before you register mods like MNC to CF. This is what we have found out so far. We also found out, that once you registered mods to CF, they also work after you install the CC mods again, but you have to remove the CC mods again everytime you reregister updated mods to CF. This is caused by the way CC Mods are handled. I wonder if it is possible to move the ESL's in the loadorder within Vortex... Can you try this?

Sadly no, CC content can't be moved in Vortex either. The tooltip on the lock says "Loaded by the engine, can't be configured".

BUT, what can be done is you can tell it to manage dependencies and tell it to load after CF... I need to dig up Tasairis's debug script and see if that actually works like it should in theory. Was it just survival, or all of them? I'll try a few different combos and report back.

set_dependencies.PNG.d342c33c81db6e5edeadc94334cc6ab7.PNG

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This is caused by the way CC Mods are handled. I wonder if it is possible to move the ESL's in the loadorder within Vortex... Can you try this?

It's not possible because they aren't part of the load order: Skyrim forcibly loads them between the official ESMs and other modded ESMs.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So two more things to add: adding the pex file for the skeleton... I'm too drunk to remember which one it was... makes Estrus chaurus work, so this one just needs a small edit to the Nio check for being fully compatible. Same for the spider addon. Now i only have a lot of mods that detect a wrong SkyUI version. SWF errors to fix and no more wine to get over this evening...Its time to go to bed for me.

XPMSELib.pex, copied from the Oldrim XPMSE mod. EC+ likes having NiOverride, but if not it will use XMPSELib which will allow it to work too.

4 hours ago, Pinute said:

Regarding the Zaz packages: mouths are not opening for me when a gag is applied, npc or pc. I didn't find a mention of this in this topic.

Is it just me and everyone else's zaz gags are working correctly, or does everyone but me simply know not to expect gags to work? (mfgconsole)

If Zaz requires MfgConsoleFunc then it won't work.

Fun fact: SKSE provides partial mfg functionality baked in (SexLab beta is using it) so Zaz might be able to be updated to use it.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

BUT, what can be done is you can tell it to manage dependencies and tell it to load after CF... I need to dig up Tasairis's debug script and see if that actually works like it should in theory. Was it just survival, or all of them? I'll try a few different combos and report back.

It should work, but injecting dependencies like that is known to be a very risky tactic and is highly discouraged.

Probably the best approach would be to convert the CC ESLs into regular ESM mods, then put those at the top of the load order. That way the mods load like normal mods and do so the time when they're expected to. Doing so on an existing save would be dangerous for the usual reasons about uninstalling mods, and applies even more so for Survival Mode, but on a new save it should be fine.

14 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Fun fact: SKSE provides partial mfg functionality baked in (SexLab beta is using it) so Zaz might be able to be updated to use it.

I like what expressions I've seen so far, but I haven't looked closely yet. What you say is very promising, if the right person comes along.

So far I'm just doing testing in the LAL cell, no problems if I need to start a new game.

Setting dependencies in Vortex does not allow the debug spell to come back ok. I did see that it appeared to have registered HCOS and Bad Dog's Creatures in the menu anyway on loading the save - was that expected?  I moved all the CC content out of the data folder before the debug spell returned ok. After getting the ok I then did a re-register in CF to be sure.

These seem to be working:

**Estrus Chaurus+ (with the XPMSELib.pex from Oldrim) as mentioned before. I was able to test infection successfully, so it seems to work as expected now. Just curious - do we have something to let the nioverride.dll check pass? I didn't see it and my attempts at trying to work around the nioverride.dll check failed miserably.

**Estrus Chaurus Spider using normal conversion. I assume its working, but wasn't able to get pregnant or infected. That might have been due to EC+ not fully functional at the time.

**SGO - (with the dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex from this thread) UI wheel menu works, no mouse of course. Milking and soul gem pregnancy working.

**Untamed works with normal conversion

**Cursed Loot loads ok with normal conversion. I set up the settings in MCM but didn't test anything else yet.

**Captured Dreams loads ok with normal conversion. MCM works with the exception of detecting addons. That hung for 20+ minutes with no progress before I gave up. Didn't test anything else.

** Prison Overhaul loads ok with normal conversion. MCM works but I didn't test anything else yet.

** Sanguine's Debauchery is working with normal conversion

** Egg Factory is working with normal conversion

** BDIC seems to work with the .esp from farass and doing a find and replace of Skyrim Immersive Creatures -DLC2.esp to Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp for these jsons: BDIC-goblin.json, BDIC-misc.json, BDIC-riekling.json, BDIC-draugr.json, BDIC-troll.json, BDIC-boar.json, BDIC-spriggan.json

I've got something odd with Pfiffy's conversion of HCOS. Werewolf has a t-pose. I don't want to try summoning a dragon into the LAL cell with me, so its just werewolf testing for now.  I'll look at it more tomorrow. Time for bed now...

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

So far I'm just doing testing in the LAL cell, no problems if I need to start a new game.

Setting dependencies in Vortex does not allow the debug spell to come back ok. I did see that it appeared to have registered HCOS and Bad Dog's Creatures in the menu anyway on loading the save - was that expected?  I moved all the CC content out of the data folder before the debug spell returned ok. After getting the ok I then did a re-register in CF to be sure.

**Estrus Chaurus+ (with the XPMSELib.pex from Oldrim) as mentioned before. I was able to test infection successfully, so it seems to work as expected now. Just curious - do we have something to let the nioverride.dll check pass? I didn't see it and my attempts at trying to work around the nioverride.dll check failed miserably.

**Estrus Chaurus Spider using normal conversion. I assume its working, but wasn't able to get pregnant or infected. That might have been due to EC+ not fully functional at the time.

**SGO - (with the dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex from this thread) UI wheel menu works, no mouse of course. Milking and soul gem pregnancy working.

**Cursed Loot loads ok with normal conversion. I set up the settings in MCM but didn't test anything else yet.

**Captured Dreams loads ok with normal conversion. MCM works with the exception of detecting addons. That hung for 20+ minutes with no progress before I gave up. Didn't test anything else.

** Prison Overhaul loads ok with normal conversion. MCM works but I didn't test anything else yet.

** BDIC seems to work with the .esp from farass and doing a find and replace of Skyrim Immersive Creatures -DLC2.esp to Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp for these jsons: BDIC-goblin.json, BDIC-misc.json, BDIC-riekling.json, BDIC-draugr.json, BDIC-troll.json, BDIC-boar.json, BDIC-spriggan.json

I've got something odd with Pfiffy's conversion of HCOS. Werewolf has a t-pose. I don't want to try summoning a dragon into the LAL cell with me, so its just werewolf testing for now.  I'll look at it more tomorrow. Time for bed now...

EDIT: Here are some of the modified.jsons. Modified from DLC2.esp to work with skyrim immersive creatures special edition.esp and formID's corrected. Note: I think there might be some wrong FormID's on one or two of the goblins. Haven't used any time to confirm it yet , but it looked like one of the Goblin types changed to the wrong skin when aroused. Rest should be ok.

BDIC-goblin.json

BDIC-misc.json

BDIC-riekling.json

BDIC-draugr.json

BDIC-troll.json

BDIC-boar.json

BDIC-spriggan.json

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

CF will find all the mods properly but it won't be able to load forms (normal and aroused meshes, races, and skins) that are not in the official ESMs. For the most part CF will look like it has creatures registered properly but they won't work in one way or another.

Editing the source? The new NiOverride functionality is in the "skee" plugin and is version 1.

EC+ first checks with NiOverride, but if that doesn't work then it will check with XPMSELib.pex. The NiOverride version check does need to be fixed at some point, but having XPMSELib.pex is enough to make everything work. AFAIK.

Does the magic menu work for you (besides the mouse)? I'm not familiar with SGO so I don't know whether the "magic menu" is part of SGO or if it means the normal magic/spell interface, but someone has said they got stuck there.

Where was this ESP?

And for the DLC2 creatures, just changing the filename won't work because the form IDs are different. You have to look up in SIC-SE.esp what the new form IDs are for everything. Did it myself, it's not fun.

If it's just werewolves then there's probably a faulty animation for them somewhere. Run FNIS with the compatibility option and it might spot the problem.

2 hours ago, Farass said:

Here are some of the .jsons. Note: I think there might be some wrong FormID's on one or two of the goblins. Haven't used any time to confirm it yet , but it looked like one of the Goblin types changed to the wrong skin when aroused. 

I made a post with notes about the files a couple pages back. Should have been fairly definitive. Did you see that? I remember there were some goblin issues.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

I made a post with notes about the files a couple pages back. Should have been fairly definitive. Did you see that? I remember there were some goblin issues.

The files I added are the modified .json files with new FormId's updated to work with skyrim immersive creatures special editon.esp. I have only noticed that one of the goblin types in those modified .json files probably has a wrong formID'. The rest should be ok.

EDIT: Modified my previous post so that there is no mistake that it is the modified .json files.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

It is a bit strange, but I received several reports about a special creature not working, but it is usually only one and seems a different critter for each person. I have to admid, that I did not test them all. But until now haven't found any problems. But I will do a few more tests ingame tomorrow. Becomming pegnant is getting tricky with the new versions of EC/ES because the pregnancy only gets triggered, if you have vaginal sex.   

22 hours ago, Pinute said:

mfgconsole is not fully ported. 

2 hours ago, memphis77 said:

ok lil help after installing jcontainers and cf i ran fnis several times but horses and giants are froze any thoughts ?

The others work? This is a bit strange. It is not the only report of frozen Creatures, but they always seem to be different ones. For one its the werewolves for the next one its the dogs. For you its Giants and Horses. If only anims for specific creatures don't do, this is usually caused by anims for that specific creature, that are not converted correctly. You only need one bad anim and all of them will fail. Are the Giants and Horses in T-Pose or do they just don't play any scenes? 

Edit: Tested Dragons,Dogs,Giants and Werewolfs again. My female toons will have problems with walking for the next few days: They are working. But I found that one of the dog anims didn't start correctly. Have to track that one down. Not easy with over nearly 600 hundred anims for creatures installed. If anyone has problems with specific creature he might need one of the compatibility patches from MNC. I will check if a conversion is needed and decide if I will include them or leave it to the users to let them do some of the work on their own.  

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The others work? This is a bit strange. It is not the only report of frozen Creatures, but they always seem to be different ones. For one its the werewolves for the next one its the dogs. For you its Giants and Horses. If only specific anims don't do, this is usually caused by anims for that specific creature, that are not converted correctly. You only need one bad anim and all of them will fail. Are the Giants and Horses in T-Pose or do they just don't play any scenes? 

Had the same problem, but for me it was the goblins and falmers. Found the problem to be one badly converted .hkx file. For me the file was FNIS_K4Anims_falmer_Behavior.hkx that made the falmers and Goblins go t-pose

4 minutes ago, Farass said:

Had the same problem, but for me it was the goblins and falmers. Found the problem to be one badly converted .hkx file. For me the file was FNIS_K4Anims_falmer_Behavior.hkx that made the falmers and Goblins go t-pose

How did you fix it? Simply rerun the conversion?

4 hours ago, memphis77 said:

ok lil help after installing jcontainers and cf i ran fnis several times but horses and giants are froze any thoughts ?

I had the same problem earlier, but not from CF, it was some creature behavior file's i think from Billy's creature anim, but it have been fixed. Perhaps you should check horse and giant behavior files too.

7 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

I had the same problem earlier, but not from CF, it was some creature behavior file's i think from Billy's creature anim, but it have been fixed. Perhaps you should check horse and giant behavior files too.

There is nothing i can check here because it is working for me. My problem is, that I can't reproduce it and everybody has a diferent creature that doesn't work for some odd reason. I have te permission to upload a few more anims, but I hold that back, because I don't know where the trouble comes from. I don't want to make things worse.