SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Well I allowed Loot to choose the best spot for MCN, it put it down in the 70's, I also turned on SL gender feature in CF.  And... it still worked. :smile:     Im using the most recent files from here a page back. only enabled the esm.

I have some other odd issue now though, lol... anytime I try to save I CTD... which is odd because I never ctd, maybe its something else or the save is crufty, I did migrate recently from NMM back to MO2 since its working on windwos 10 insider again.  But I played a bunch since then with no save ctd.  

EDIT: Well... it was my fault I think I probably manually saved over an autosave lol damn... its saving the saves as  .ess.tmp and ctd.   ...so potentially its not these mods causing any issues.  Looking in falrim tools resaver at the save, I have a lot of script instances 459k worth, is that high?   Seems high, theres not unattached instances or undefined elements tho.

On 11/03/2018 at 7:11 PM, Pfiffy said:

So here it is: The best known working Creature Framework Package for SE

@tasairisIs there anyway of adding the debugspell without overwriting the SL debug spell?

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2SE.7z

This is working for me, unlike everything else ive tried.

Always equipping the schlongs. Did not change any options in the CF MCM. Have MNC under the CF esps

Although I do now have 3 creature frameworks in my MCM.

2 minutes ago, turtle321 said:

Always equipping the schlongs. Did not change any options in the CF MCM. Have MNC under the CF esps

That is the one i used too, Hide or delete the alternate two esp files, you dont need them, just the esm will suffice.

15 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

SDplus 361 is working so far, i did not tested dreamworld yet, but enslavement is working also with Content Consumer's Alternate start. I have installed it midgame, it isnt worked,

but after i have started a new game, it was okay.

yes I can confirm that I got SDplus 361 to work also.

1 hour ago, turtle321 said:

MNC is working 100% for me if I place it directly below CF in the loadorder. I am not using any extra .esp's, just the .esm from CF

So far I have BDICSkyTestPatchV3.0 working also. Also seems to be highly dependent on loadorder to register in CF.

BDIC v3.0 is partially working. Creatures where FormID's are from skyrim immersive creatures are working, but creatures with FormID's from skyrim immersive creatures DLC2 is not working. Also dependent on loadorder to register in CF. Seems that if I place Immersive creatures and BDIC high in the loadorder, and BDIC directly below SIC, it's working and registering in CF.

Will have a look at fixing the BDIC .json files when I have the time.

Last puzzle will then be SOS before I can finally actually (maybe) play some...

50 minutes ago, Farass said:

SoS full has the DLL, and while there's a port it's highly unstable. SoS light exists in a sort of unofficial way, packaged with Tempered Skins for Males. Remember the only difference (besides the skins) is that full has addons and something else I forget. And you can boost the size of your... ego with LazyBodyEdit.

2 hours ago, Farass said:

MNC is working 100% for me if I place it directly below CF in the loadorder. I am not using any extra .esp's, just the .esm from CF

So far I have BDICSkyTestPatchV3.0 working also. Also seems to be highly dependent on loadorder to register in CF.

BDIC v3.0 is partially working. Creatures where FormID's are from skyrim immersive creatures are working, but creatures with FormID's from skyrim immersive creatures DLC2 is not working. Also dependent on loadorder to register in CF. Seems that if I place Immersive creatures and BDIC high in the loadorder, and BDIC directly below SIC, it's working and registering in CF.

Will have a look at fixing the BDIC .json files when I have the time.

Yeah only having the esm active from the above CF works fine.

Getting BDIC fully working would be amazing

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

SoS full has the DLL, and while there's a port it's highly unstable. SoS light exists in a sort of unofficial way, packaged with Tempered Skins for Males. Remember the only difference (besides the skins) is that full has addons and something else I forget. And you can boost the size of your... ego with LazyBodyEdit.

yes, have noticed there is a SOS port in the work with a converted .DLL so it should be possible to get it to work. Using SOS light now and it's possible to adjust the sos size by adjusting the size in the skelton.nif file or using LazyBodyEdit as you mention, but with SOS full you can have 3 types of schlongs in different sizes plus different futa addons and so on...

2 hours ago, Farass said:

yes, have noticed there is a SOS port in the work with a converted .DLL so it should be possible to get it to work.

Not necessarily. Just because there's a port doesn't mean the DLL is ready. It just means that somebody's taken up the effort of making one and has made enough progress that there's a version available for people to test.

I mean, have you even read the mod description?

• saving (manually or auto-save) causes a crash; the SKSE co-save is incomplete (as it seems SKSE crashes before writing out the complete file) and the ess file is not saved at all
  • with a save from an interior cell, SoS causes a crash after activation
  • if the shop option is installed (Morning Wood in Riverwood), the merchant's inventory is empty and some SoS related items that were supposed to be on shelves behind the counter are missing
  • + many other

It's not ready yet.

BDIC edit: Apparently I totally forgot about record overrides. I had fixed references but didn't fix overrides. So that's not ready yet.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

SIC-SE was apparently created by using SIC.esp and adding in copies of the SIC-DLC2.esp forms. So the original SIC.esp form IDs are the same and the DLC2 ones are not. The only parts of the BDIC JSONs that need updating are whatever entries reference DLC2 forms.

The BDIC.esp I posted did your steps 1-4 (automatically based on editor IDs; I did some random checks but I'm highly confident it worked correctly) except there are four references that appeared in either of the two SIC.esps (I forget which) that do not exist in SIC-SE.esp. The report masters script will also find them. I had checked quickly and didn't see equivalent forms so I didn't know immediately what to do - so I posted it incomplete for someone else to look at.

what are the 4 FormIDs in BDIC.esp that are not linking up to anything?

edit:

BDIC edit: Apparently I totally forgot about record overrides. I had fixed references but didn't fix overrides. So that's not ready yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

that's why i fucking said:

(don't use scripts, you need to do it all by hand so that you can see and know everything that's going on)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

what are the 4 FormIDs in BDIC.esp that are not linking up to anything?

BDIC's BDGoldenSaintNudeAA (ARMA xx1D7765) and _00GSCuirassAA (ARMA xx10EC0B) both reference SIC's _00RieklingRaceBig (RACE xx04FD7A) and _00RieklingRaceSmall (RACE xx08F372) which SIC-SE has no equivalent for.

that's why i fucking said:

(don't use scripts, you need to do it all by hand so that you can see and know everything that's going on)

The fact that it was automated is completely irrelevant. I forgot that override records were pulling from SIC/SIC-DLC2. It's that simple. Scripted or manually wouldn't have made a difference.

<insert particularly insulting rant here about your aversion to automation>

Anyway. I fixed my automated script to support fixing overrides so now everything pulls from SIC-SE.esp. The only issue (besides the JSON) was those four records, so to solve it for myself I just removed the races from the ARMA records. Report Masters Check for Errors says no problems and after cleaning masters BDIC.esp no longer references SIC.esp or SIC-DLC2.esp.

I'm still evaluating what impact removing those riekling entries might do. In fact I can't really even tell what this "golden saint" stuff is to begin with.

58 minutes ago, tasairis said:

BDIC's BDGoldenSaintNudeAA (ARMA xx1D7765) and _00GSCuirassAA (ARMA xx10EC0B) both reference SIC's _00RieklingRaceBig (RACE xx04FD7A) and _00RieklingRaceSmall (RACE xx08F372) which SIC-SE has no equivalent for.

The fact that it was automated is completely irrelevant. I forgot that override records were pulling from SIC/SIC-DLC2. It's that simple. Scripted or manually wouldn't have made a difference.

<insert particularly insulting rant here about your aversion to automation>

Anyway. I fixed my automated script to support fixing overrides so now everything pulls from SIC-SE.esp. The only issue (besides the JSON) was those four records, so to solve it for myself I just removed the races from the ARMA records. Report Masters Check for Errors says no problems and after cleaning masters BDIC.esp no longer references SIC.esp or SIC-DLC2.esp.

I'm still evaluating what impact removing those riekling entries might do. In fact I can't really even tell what this "golden saint" stuff is to begin with.

They are from the older elderscrolls...

Okay, figured that out. So SIC adds Golden Saints back in. (Dark Seducers too, but those aren't in BDIC.) Golden Saints wear armor as a skin - like how Dremora work. BDIC updated the armor to work for rieklings, but I don't know why because (a) it's not used like regular armor so it can't be picked up off a corpse and (b) it's only applied to the Golden Saint race.

So removing those four references should be safe.

Gone through the BDIC files.

- (chaurus) The second brown Chaurus Crawler (BDIC xx0BBE96) should be green

- (chaurus) The second brown Chaurus Crawler Large (BDIC xx0BBE96) should be green too

- (chaurus) The second default Chaurus Crawler Giant (BDIC xx0B6D8F) should also be green

- (draugr) Lots of "Daugr" misspellings - they're safe to fix

- (draugr) Draugr Lich 3 is not missing because it's actually Draugr SH Lich 3

- (giant) Armored Giant 04 is missing

- (giant) The second Armored Giant 05 (SIC xx017795) is actually 06

- (giant) Armored Giant 07 is missing

- (goblin) The second Goblin 2 is a duplicate and can be removed

- (goblin) The second Blade Tribe Goblin 1 (SIC SE xx6E3544) is actually 3

- (goblin) The second Dragon Goblin 1 (SIC SE xx6E354B) should be a Dragon Shaman

- (skeleton) The two DG Armored Skeletons should (?) have distinct skin names, like Armored 1 and 2

- (skeleton) Old Armored Skeleton Ghost 2 is missing, however I don't see a BDIC armor to go with it

- (skeleton) The second Old Armored Skeleton Ghost 05 (BDIC xx22D901) is actually 06

Rest looks good.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

I forgot that override records were pulling from SIC/SIC-DLC2. It's that simple. Scripted or manually wouldn't have made a difference.

apart from the fact that you would have spotted it sooner if you had done so :grimace:

"oh these yellow FormID start with 06 instead of 08, i'll need to change them as well"

vs

"i assume only this one thing needs to be fixed so i'll just run a script that only fixes this one thing"

by the end you still had to reexamine everything yourself anyways, so in the long run it's costing you much more time then it may have saved at first.

21 hours ago, turtle321 said:

You can disable the CF .esp's They came in accidentially. 

Edit: Note to self: make a new pack... 

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

apart from the fact that you would have spotted it sooner if you had done so :grimace:

Actually no. This may be hard for you to understand but I know myself better than you do, and I know what and how I was thinking at the time better than you do.

But I've lost interest in this argument and now I don't care what you think.

3 hours ago, dogj said:

can't wait for the ddx and ddi

how to get the test version?

There is no "test version" to try. All we've done is identify what the problems were with earlier attempts to use DD. You still have to download and convert all three DD mods yourself, but there are some linked files (DLL, padded cuffs texture, Papyrus script) you'll want to get because they fix issues that average users cannot easily fix themselves.

Now that Sex Lab Aroused Redux is available for SSE, it would be great if the Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments patch would be ported to SSE as well. The Skyrim version is under here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

Apparently, the mod works by directly modifying the base script of SLAR. The existing version will very likely not work with previous or future versions of SLAR. If someone can help, I would greatly appreciate it...

1 hour ago, tavi2018 said:

Now that Sex Lab Aroused Redux is available for SSE, it would be great if the Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments patch would be ported to SSE as well. The Skyrim version is under here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

Apparently, the mod works by directly modifying the base script of SLAR. The existing version will very likely not work with previous or future versions of SLAR. If someone can help, I would greatly appreciate it...

The current SLAR for SSE is just a direct port conversion, not a new version, so AAAA will work without any changes. In fact the mod is just the modified script so the Oldrim version is totally compatible without any work at all.