SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

4 hours ago, tasairis said:

The current SLAR for SSE is just a direct port conversion, not a new version, so AAAA will work without any changes. In fact the mod is just the modified script so the Oldrim version is totally compatible without any work at all.

but maybe the script as the wrong header... (joking)

With SOS, if you check the thread I was also working on a conversion I was waiting to contact B3lisario before releasing it but couldn't get hold of him. I've posted a dll in the support thread which I think is more stable and shouldn't crash during saves it's dated 2018-03-12 but there are a few other issues with one of the nif files for the shop npc.

All I say is read the support thread as all the details are in there.

I was still having a hard time to get Creature Framework and MNC to work in my game. Reading that some of you guys got it working i made a barebones install (i'm using MO2) : Just the DLC's,Survival Mod (from the Creation kit), Sexlab, Creature Framework, MNC, FNIS, SKYUI and Alternate start. Standing in the starting room i fired the Sexlab debug spell and still got OK on the GetFormFromFile and GetModByName=8, but ERR on GetForm and GetFormEx. MNC was just below CF in the load order.

I then disabled the Survival mod and tried again, an lo and behold, All Ok's on the debug spell....

So, in my case, the survival mod is blocking the GetForm from MNC.. 

Any of you guys running the survival mod and got CF and MNC working ?

13 hours ago, tasairis said:

Actually no. This may be hard for you to understand but I know myself better than you do, and I know what and how I was thinking at the time better than you do.

But I've lost interest in this argument and now I don't care what you think.

There is no "test version" to try. All we've done is identify what the problems were with earlier attempts to use DD. You still have to download and convert all three DD mods yourself, but there are some linked files (DLL, padded cuffs texture, Papyrus script) you'll want to get because they fix issues that average users cannot easily fix themselves.

Well I misunderstood the situation sorry. I thought this topic is current progress and will lead to the useable version.

I tried to convert these packages but failed, anyway I just started the game one week ago.

And I have already get most of these converted mods, most of them have already been widly used without too much bugs, the problem is they are Chinese version (I am Chinese guy, so to me that is not a problem)

I just show you the way so that might be helpful to save some time ( I am not so sure about that). Most of them headings have English names, and you can probaly view  the sript to save the time, 

http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=64&filter=typeid&typeid=191

if you want to download you will probaly need idm 

and if you need further help for translation or download I can help you, my wish is just let skyrim special version have more mods asap.

6 hours ago, GirlPower said:

I was still having a hard time to get Creature Framework and MNC to work in my game. Reading that some of you guys got it working i made a barebones install (i'm using MO2) : Just the DLC's,Survival Mod (from the Creation kit), Sexlab, Creature Framework, MNC, FNIS, SKYUI and Alternate start. Standing in the starting room i fired the Sexlab debug spell and still got OK on the GetFormFromFile and GetModByName=8, but ERR on GetForm and GetFormEx. MNC was just below CF in the load order.

I then disabled the Survival mod and tried again, an lo and behold, All Ok's on the debug spell....

So, in my case, the survival mod is blocking the GetForm from MNC.. 

Any of you guys running the survival mod and got CF and MNC working ?

Hm... Is SLAL working correctly for you?

Which JC version do you use?

Have you tried other loadorders?

I'm asking, because we have to find out where the problem comes from.

Ok, did a job on the BDIC.esp so it's dependent on the right masters, Uploaded here if someone wants to test. I am not an expert in editing masters and FormId's  so bare with me.

Note: You have to edit the BDIC .json files yourself because I am not sure that it's ok to upload several files from one mod. The files:

BDIC-goblin.json
BDIC-misc.json
BDIC-riekling.json
BDIC-draugr.json
BDIC-troll.json

BDIC-boar.json
BDIC-spriggan.json

Have references to Skyrim Immersive Creatures -DLC2.esp - like this:  "__formData|Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp|0x23CF79", that has to be corrected.

Not tested it much, but it seems the skins are registered ok from BDIC and Skyrim immersive creatures Special edition. Have noticed a problem with the goblins, they equip the arousedarmor, but they tend to T-pose for some reason, also before arousedarmor is equipped so i don't know if it's related to BDIC. 

BDIC.esp

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm... Is SLAL working correctly for you?

Which JC version do you use?

Have you tried other loadorders?

I'm asking, because we have to find out where the problem comes from.

In my 'normal' install SLAL is working perfectly. This is just a barebones install with only the mods I mentioned.

I'm using JC 4.0.0 , but also tried 4.0.1.

There is not much loadorder to shuffle :smile: Its just :

DLC's

Survival

Sexlab

Creature Framework

MNC

FNIS

SKYUI

Alternate start

Are you using Survival (which is an esl, not an esm or esp) ?

7 hours ago, GirlPower said:

In my 'normal' install SLAL is working perfectly. This is just a barebones install with only the mods I mentioned.

I'm using JC 4.0.0 , but also tried 4.0.1.

There is not much loadorder to shuffle :smile: Its just :

DLC's

Survival

Sexlab

Creature Framework

MNC

FNIS

SKYUI

Alternate start

Are you using Survival (which is an esl, not an esm or esp) ?

You can not test MNC correctly without its SLAL anims installed. SLAL is also a good check if it is only a CF or a JC problem. I don't use the creation club mods... Whatever is offered there i found much better things for free on nexus or LL. At least for the kind of Mods that I would like to play with. But that is not the point. The question is if it is a general problem in combination with Creation Club mods, a problem just related to survivale mode and if it is specific CF/MNC or generally JC.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:09 PM, GirlPower said:

Standing in the starting room i fired the Sexlab debug spell and still got OK on the GetFormFromFile and GetModByName=8, but ERR on GetForm and GetFormEx. MNC was just below CF in the load order.

Oh! I didn't see this.

That is... That is very interesting. Game.GetForm and Game.GetFormFromFile are both vanilla functions and, as such, both should not just work correctly but they should work equally (for mods at <=7F in the load order, of course). Dare I say that it suggests a bug in Skyrim... which said aloud isn't as surprising as I kinda hoped it would be. But if GetForm is buggy then I would expect that to show up in other places - however many modders use GetFormFromFile so maybe not.

Note that JC uses GetForm when loading forms from JSON.

Can someone else with CF/MNC problems please try that revised spell? With MNC working and with it not working.

edit: And do you have Creation Club installed, and if so do you have Survival Mode installed/enabled?

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You can not test MNC correctly without its SLAL anims installed. SLAL is also a good check if it is only a CF or a JC problem. I don't use the creation club mods... Whatever is offered there i found much better things for free on nexus or LL. At least for the kind of Mods that I would like to play with. But that is not the point. The question is if it is a general problem in combination with Creation Club mods, a problem just related to survivale mode and if it is specific CF/MNC or generally JC.

I went back to my 'full' mod list (with SLAL and everything) and disabled the Survival mod there too. The debug spell gave me all OK, en after a reload in JC everything started working, mesh swapping, dicks, everything.

So, for me, disabling the Survival mod from the Creation Club allows CF/MNC to do its job.

On 3/14/2018 at 1:59 AM, Farass said:

Note: You have to edit the BDIC .json files yourself because I am not sure that it's ok to upload several files from one mod. The files:

Have noticed a problem with the goblins, they equip the arousedarmor, but they tend to T-pose for some reason, also before arousedarmor is equipped so i don't know if it's related to BDIC.

i've done much worse...."McoughNcoughC"

check it's texture settings in the nif, back when i was working on the Dwarven Spheres for billyy i did something wrong with one of the texture settings and it caused all of them to completely freeze in game, so yea...that was a big WTF discovery.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i've done much worse...."McoughNcoughC"

check it's texture settings in the nif, back when i was working on the Dwarven Spheres for billyy i did something wrong with one of the texture settings and it caused all of them to completely freeze in game, so yea...that was a big WTF discovery.

Have noticed that it's both the falmer and the goblin that has this t-pose problem. No other creatures or npc. This maybe makes sense since the goblin share race with falmer I guess. Falmer and Goblin has normal movement when I remove the falmerbehavior.hkx file or rename it. Will check the textures...

EDIT: Do you remember what the problem was with the textures?

3 hours ago, Farass said:

Have noticed that it's both the falmer and the goblin that has this t-pose problem. No other creatures or npc. This maybe makes sense since the goblin share race with falmer I guess. Falmer and Goblin has normal movement when I remove the falmerbehavior.hkx file or rename it. Will check the textures...

Not the .dds textures but the texture settings in the .nif files. Meshes describe the object and they include information about what textures to apply, and MadMansGun is saying that their texture information could be what's breaking the mesh and causing the T-pose. See if NifScan spots any problems.

Also check the animation files. If removing the behavior HKX fixes it then that could mean one of the animation files FNIS writes into it is faulty.

9 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I followed the instructions on how to get wetfunction redux to work with sse, it appears in the MCM menu but the effect do not work. Can anyone help me? 

You followed hey_danielx's instructions? Got the WetFunctionMCM.pex?

Saying it doesn't work doesn't tell us much. How does it not work?

3 hours ago, Farass said:

that sounds more like a common behavior file problem if both have been freezing, with the texture based problem only the affected meshes are frozen.

in my case i fixed the problem by deleting BSLightingShaderProperty and then replaced it with a different one (the original BSLightingShaderProperty copy that was causing problems came from the dwarven magic staff mesh).

29 minutes ago, tasairis said:

You followed hey_danielx's instructions? Got the WetFunctionMCM.pex?

Saying it doesn't work doesn't tell us much. How does it not work?

Yes I followed the instructions, updated the esp. but no effects appear on my character 

5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Yes I followed the instructions, updated the esp. but no effects appear on my character 

And to be absolutely explicit about this, because that's how I am about these things, you did get that one PEX file, right?

Does your Papyrus log show any errors related to Wet Function Redux?

The mod called "Thief" from DogmaMods seems to work if you convert it, tho when i select to skip the wait in riften it caused black screen when i first tried, when i reloaded it and tried again it didnt, and it crashes in Falkreath when i go near Lod, i cant figure out what does it, however other than that it works fine...

I probably converted nif files that should not have been converted, ooh and i replaced the MFGconsole.dll that comes with the mod with the one from this mod and that seemed to work...

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that sounds more like a common behavior file problem if both have been freezing, with the texture based problem only the affected meshes are frozen.

in my case i fixed the problem by deleting BSLightingShaderProperty and then replaced it with a different one (the original BSLightingShaderProperty copy that was causing problems came from the dwarven magic staff mesh).

Found the problem. It was the FNIS_K4Anims_falmer_Behavior.hkx that made the falmers and Goblins go t-pose.

Edit: Tested the SOS package and have now tested for 2 hours with it  installed - no problems:-)

Edit: Tested SOS with HDT-SMP. Fully working with collisions: SOS - female breasts/vagina /body. Things are beginning to come together:-)

EDIT: After fixing the BDIC.esp I did try to let LOOT do the sorting of mods. I now have the following loadorder and CF is registering everything. Strange, but very welcome.

loadorder.JPG

4 hours ago, akayds said:

Hi, I would like to suggest adding All-in-one animated HDT pussy

Is there any progress with an SSE conversion/port? Has anyone tried? What happened with it?

I'm just one person - I can't know everything. I need people like you to tell me.

and popular NPC replacers (the ones covering alot of npcs like bijin, JH npcs, kzstyle) to the list to track :smiley:

Bijin has an SSE version on the Nexus that's easy to find.

If I knew of a set of, say, 5 NPC replacers that 99.9% of Skyrim players use then I would think about it. But it doesn't help if these things are hosted on scattered sites across the internet. The list is plenty long just ("just") covering LoversLab.

Really, someone on NSFWMods should make a thread/list/whatever like this to cover their site. If they did (and someone told me) then I would link to it. it'd be nice if they linked back... Ditto for other modding communities.

36 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Is there any progress with an SSE conversion/port? Has anyone tried? What happened with it?

I'm just one person - I can't know everything. I need people like you to tell me.

Bijin has an SSE version on the Nexus that's easy to find.

If I knew of a set of, say, 5 NPC replacers that 99.9% of Skyrim players use then I would think about it. But it doesn't help if these things are hosted on scattered sites across the internet. The list is plenty long just ("just") covering LoversLab.

Really, someone on NSFWMods should make a thread/list/whatever like this to cover their site. If they did (and someone told me) then I would link to it. it'd be nice if they linked back... Ditto for other modding communities.

AIOAP is for the most part a collection and not a mod itself--- for the most part... A lot of the stuff is already ported, except for the HDT- Part, the rest are edits of textures/bodys... In Fact nothing much to convert or port...