SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/?page=3

Working version with HDT-SMP and added collisions @DykkenTomb

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96042-senpo-hdt-smp-defaultbbp-presets-for-uunp/?tab=comments#comment-2185974

HDT-SMP files and UUNP body and bodyslide files with Collisions for Vag animations @cOJzZ  and @DykkenTomb

A lot of work by @cOJzZ  and @DykkenTomb  for UUNP HDT-SMP files and conversions and of course @galgaroth  and @pugwash99 along with a bunch others helping get Schlongs working.

Here is also a .xml file with working Vag collisions for Sexlab acts with my pref of jiggle I edited and fully working if you follow and use the files from both posts.

this is the full process used to get HeroedeLeyenda's All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 4K fully working in SSE

Donate if you want the 4.0 version

https://www.patreon.com/heroedeLeyenda/overview

UUNP-HDT.xml

20180322014944_1.jpg

20180322015027_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

There is nothing i can check here because it is working for me. My problem is, that I can't reproduce it and everybody has a diferent creature that doesn't work for some odd reason. I have te permission to upload a few more anims, but I hold that back, because I don't know where the trouble comes from. I don't want to make things worse.   

I said it to memphis, that he should check it, perhaps some other behavior makes the problem. :smile: CF working for me also without any problems so far.

40 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/?page=3

Working version with HDT-SMP and added collisions @DykkenTomb

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96042-senpo-hdt-smp-defaultbbp-presets-for-uunp/?tab=comments#comment-2185974

HDT-SMP files and UUNP body and bodyslide files with Collisions for Vag animations @cOJzZ  and @DykkenTomb

A lot of work by @cOJzZ  and @DykkenTomb  for UUNP HDT-SMP files and conversions and of course @galgaroth  and @pugwash99 along with a bunch others helping get Schlongs working.

Here is also a .xml file with working Vag collisions for Sexlab acts with my pref of jiggle I edited and fully working if you follow and use the files from both posts.

this is the full process used to get All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 4K fully working in SSE

UUNP-HDT.xml

20180322014944_1.jpg

20180322015027_1.jpg

sounds good, but without an official release of HDT.... I still hope, that someone could send me a copy for testing.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:35 PM, ShadowSpectre said:

My little contribution. Since installing Piffy's animations and creature framework the animation changer in my port of Defeat has been causing my game to freeze.

Most people have SL Defeat working, but a few had problems - including crashes. Don't know why yet but it's likely a mesh or texture problem.

Try NifScan to look for bad meshes or texture files.

edit: At what point is the crash? Hitting the changer key? Choosing a new animation?

22 hours ago, memphis77 said:

ok lil help after installing jcontainers and cf i ran fnis several times but horses and giants are froze any thoughts ?

As stated, it's likely an animation file problem. If particular creature species freeze then it's typically a bad animation file somewhere and that will break the race's master animation data. First step is always to use FNIS with the compatibility option enabled.

Okay, so I don't really understand the whole body physics scene. I want to add that information to the list but I could use some more knowledgeable people taking a look.

New Physics section:

Spoiler

Physics

✓ CBP Physics
✎ HDT (20180306)
✓ opparco TBBP animation - using vanilla animations

Note for HDT:
SSE will not have HDT Physics Extensions (HDT-PE). Instead the author is working on HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP). It is currently in alpha and available from the author's site, as is High Heels.
✎ HDT Framework (1.5.23) - required for both HDT mods
✎ HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP, 20180306) - causes FPS drops for some
✎ HDT High Heels (20171223)
To download you need to register on the site and make a post - in-browser translation is helpful. You can simply say thanks in your native tongue or 多谢分享 ("thanks for sharing") if you want to use Chinese.

Meshes made for HDT-PE are not compatible with HDT-SMP. prZ wrote a tutorial for how to convert them.

Edited Bodies section:

Is this accurate? Am I missing any important mods? Any posts or uploads I should link to?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Most people have SL Defeat working, but a few had problems - including crashes. Don't know why yet but it's likely a mesh or texture problem.

Try NifScan to look for bad meshes or texture files.

edit: At what point is the crash? Hitting the changer key? Choosing a new animation?

As stated, it's likely an animation file problem. If particular creature species freeze then it's typically a bad animation file somewhere and that will break the race's master animation data. First step is always to use FNIS with the compatibility option enabled.

ok will try that then ty :smile:

@tasairis

Perhaps add the SAM-Light from Vectorplexus Site and its corresponding physics, I have it working with CBP Physics just fine, booty swish, balls, and moobs too, I dont want to use the SMP thing until its done and released on nexus.

SAM Light 1.0 (has all the options in the FOMOD, but of course you can swap out skins with others supplied there, or do them yourself if you're so inclined)

There are limitations over Full SAM until more things are ready in Racemenu.

https://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/60-sam-light/  

HDT BBB Bounce for SAM 1.3 (includes the SkyrimSE SAM light option in the fomod)

https://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/19-hdt-bbb-bounce-for-sam/&tab=comments

2 hours ago, infiniteone said:

@tasairis

Perhaps add the SAM-Light from Vectorplexus Site and its corresponding physics, I have it working with CBP Physics just fine, booty swish, balls, and moobs too, I dont want to use the SMP thing until its done and released on nexus.

There's too much overlap between bodies and physics so nevermind that physics section. Here's what I'm at:

As I understand things,

- Skeletons, bodies, and other meshes (like armor) need information to allow for physics to work. The XPMSE skeleton has it, bodies and armor may or may not.

- Actual physics engines (so not based on animations) use XML files to describe how physics work on parts of meshes.

- AIO HDT AP, CBBE, UNP, SoS Full, and SAM Light bodies have the required mesh information. What about SoS Light w/Tempered Skins?

- AIO HDT AP included XML data for HDT-PE, and it can be converted for HDT-SMP.

- CBBE has a download for HDT-SMP. Still not clear on what scipher99's XMLs are for (or why there's a difference between UNP and UUNP). BodySlide?

- DykkenTomb et al. got HDT-SMP working for SoS Full. There's also that HDT BBB Bounce which adds HDT-SMP for SAM Light.

Basically I'm trying to distill it to a point where I can say "here are the physics options available and here is how you get them to work in the game".

Adding to the HDT-SMP

For those that are using SOS light w/tempered skins and want to have collision with femalebody.

Here is a tip to how I did it when I used SOS light (using SOS full now, but it's the same principle except that you will have to use a separate xml file for the MaleGenitals, not include it in the Malebody.xml). 

1.Copy the Malebody.xml into:Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\

2.Copy the defaultBBPS.xml into:Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\ 

- or just copy this line into your excisting defaultBBPs.xml  <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/> 

3. In my Malebody.xml I have made it so that I can have separate collision from balls and penis. For example the penis will collide with vagina , but not with body, while the balls will collide with the body and not with the vagina. To do this you have to open your MaleGenitals_Muscular in nifscope

4. Copy the MaleGenitals_Muscular branch - paste branch and rename to MaleGenitals_Copy

5. Delete the BSLightingShaderProperty branch from your copied branch - Save

In my Malebody.xml you will see names like Arms,Thighs, hair and Ground. That is because I use collison objects as collision shapes on the femalebody to better control the collisions. I have added a Ground collision object so that when the female is lying flat on the floor the boobs will collide with the floor. hair is HDT-SMP converted hair and so on. If you don't use this you can just delete those lines in the Malebody.xml

malegenitals.JPG

defaultBBPs.xml

MaleBody.xml

17 hours ago, tasairis said:

There's too much overlap between bodies and physics so nevermind that physics section. Here's what I'm at:

As I understand things,

- Skeletons, bodies, and other meshes (like armor) need information to allow for physics to work. The XPMSE skeleton has it, bodies and armor may or may not.

- Actual physics engines (so not based on animations) use XML files to describe how physics work on parts of meshes.

- AIO HDT AP, CBBE, UNP, SoS Full, and SAM Light bodies have the required mesh information. What about SoS Light w/Tempered Skins?

- CBBE has a download for HDT-SMP. Still not clear on what scipher99's XMLs are for (or why there's a difference between UNP and UUNP). BodySlide?

- DykkenTomb et al. got HDT-SMP working for SoS Full. There's also that HDT BBB Bounce which adds HDT-SMP for SAM Light.

Basically I'm trying to distill it to a point where I can say "here are the physics options available and here is how you get them to work in the game".

As far as SAM-Light goes all you need is that extra physics mod they have there, and it will work with any of the available physics setups, even the undocumented CBP Physics, it all worked out of the box for me, armor may be a different story, ive not messed with that aspect yet.  I was using SOS-light with tempered skins for a while until the SAM-light became available, so im not sure if it can do bouncy goodies or not, but I assume it should do.  Looks like Farass has the steps there above so thats sorted until they turn that into a mod.

In the SAM-light physics mod they have an optional skeleton included in the fomod if you're not a user of XPMSE, so you're covered either way,  its not in the main mod but in that secondary one.

Ive never looked much at CBBE since its got no male stuff and idgaf about enhancing females lol XD  I would imagine it has the most stuff since its so popular, it was the first to get physics for SSE right?

1 hour ago, infiniteone said:

As far as SAM-Light goes all you need is that extra physics mod they have there, and it will work with any of the available physics setups, even the undocumented CBP Physics, it all worked out of the box for me, armor may be a different story, ive not messed with that aspect yet.  I was using SOS-light with tempered skins for a while until the SAM-light became available, so im not sure if it can do bouncy goodies or not, but I assume it should do.  Looks like Farass has the steps there above so thats sorted until they turn that into a mod.

In the SAM-light physics mod they have an optional skeleton included in the fomod if you're not a user of XPMSE, so you're covered either way,  its not in the main mod but in that secondary one.

Okay, so basically it's just a matter of installing stuff and choosing FOMOD options. Like other mods. That makes things easy.

1 hour ago, infiniteone said:

Ive never looked much at CBBE since its got no male stuff and idgaf about enhancing females lol XD  I would imagine it has the most stuff since its so popular, it was the first to get physics for SSE right?

Even in Oldrim CBBE is/was significantly more popular than UNP, even though they were only released a month apart. For SSE UNP is more popular, but it did come up nearly a year before CBBE (then CBP Physics a month later) so that's not too surprising. I think CBP was the first actual physics mod - not that I know of any others, besides HDT.

It would be cool if Nexus made time charts for downloads and stuff... Ha ha fuck me, it does, but only if the mod author allows it apparently. Only SSE UNP has it so I can't compare them.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Okay, so basically it's just a matter of installing stuff and choosing FOMOD options. Like other mods. That makes things easy.

Even in Oldrim CBBE is/was significantly more popular than UNP, even though they were only released a month apart. For SSE UNP is more popular, but it did come up nearly a year before CBBE (then CBP Physics a month later) so that's not too surprising. I think CBP was the first actual physics mod - not that I know of any others, besides HDT.

It would be cool if Nexus made time charts for downloads and stuff... Ha ha fuck me, it does, but only if the mod author allows it apparently. Only SSE UNP has it so I can't compare them.

Oh that is cool, I wasnt aware the stats were there either, also took me years to figure out there was a forum link with search ability too lol

32 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

Thats similar to "Fill Her Up" mod? without the filling part?  lol  I tried that one and it didnt seem to work fully, though I did not test it on females.   Seems like that one you posted is only for females as well so naw ill pass lol XD

6 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Thats similar to "Fill Her Up" mod? without the filling part?  lol  I tried that one and it didnt seem to work fully, though I did not test it on females.   Seems like that one you posted is only for females as well so naw ill pass lol XD

I like it for immersion sake, a woman gets "Wet" when aroused and "Cums" during intercourse. Hence, the ol' saying  "Kicked her outta' bed", not because there's more room on the floor, but 'cause the sheets are all Wet and sticky.

7 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

There used to be a post on how to move Sexlab Lite's animations to Sexlab 1.63 beta but I can't find it. I reread all 29 pages but still can.t find it.

This was posted in the SB 1.63 beta thread. But why import the anims from there if there is SLAL and the packs are so easy to convert?

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, tasairis said:

As I understand things,

My XML files are for the body DykkenTomb made so they go with that and are for the physics and collisions but with custom set jiggles for boob/belly/butt and boob and Vag collisions. Same as the XML files for the SOS with HDT-SMP he made so you get the animated Vag and schlong combo in SL all the XML's and his bodies pair up.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:50 AM, tasairis said:

Does the magic menu work for you (besides the mouse)? I'm not familiar with SGO so I don't know whether the "magic menu" is part of SGO or if it means the normal magic/spell interface, but someone has said they got stuck there.

The magic menu should be the shout/power/spell menu. There's only one power in SGO, it's used to trigger the wheel menu. 

I just remembered that Untamed also has a wheel menu - I don't normally use it because I use the spells instead. This will would the same kind of fix that SGO had to dcc_ut_QuestMenu.pex, but it's not critical to the functioning of the mod, imo.

I fixed the werewolf animation issue by running the convert hkx script over the mnc and hentai creatures files again. Not sure why it's different for everyone, seems odd.

I've run into a CTD when summoning hentai dremora with HentaiCreatures11.1BSE (and 11.1ASE) - this seems to be nif issue. I converted hentai creatures 11b on my own and don't have the problem. I did notice it's got facegendata in there - could these have been converted by accident? I skip these entirely when I convert.

Has anyone tried converting SILF? Or is LazyInflation essentially the same thing?

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I fixed the werewolf animation issue by running the convert hkx script over the mnc and hentai creatures files again. Not sure why it's different for everyone, seems odd.

I've run into a CTD when summoning hentai dremora with HentaiCreatures11.1BSE (and 11.1ASE) - this seems to be nif issue. I converted hentai creatures 11b on my own and don't have the problem. I did notice it's got facegendata in there - could these have been converted by accident? I skip these entirely when I convert.

Has anyone tried converting SILF? Or is LazyInflation essentially the same thing?

There are only spells in hentai creatures, except for 2 creatures: a Dog and a demon. I have tested both and they were working for me. But I will check on that again. I'm looking for a guide to set up the nifs correctly in SE. It seems that oldrim is able to tolarete incorrect nif settings much better than SE does. 

20 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

There used to be a post on how to move Sexlab Lite's animations to Sexlab 1.63 beta but I can't find it. I reread all 29 pages but still can.t find it.

I used to link to this post, but like Pfiffy said you should go with SLAL SE and convert the animation packs you want. It's really not that hard to do.

18 hours ago, scipher99 said:

My XML files are for the body DykkenTomb made so they go with that and are for the physics and collisions but with custom set jiggles for boob/belly/butt and boob and Vag collisions. Same as the XML files for the SOS with HDT-SMP he made so you get the animated Vag and schlong combo in SL all the XML's and his bodies pair up.

Okay, so just copy the file for the right body type I take it.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The magic menu should be the shout/power/spell menu. There's only one power in SGO, it's used to trigger the wheel menu. 

Oh, it's a UIExtensions menu. That explains it.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I haven't heard anything about SILF.