SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

12 minutes ago, GirlPower said:

Yes, MorenastCritters was at 08 and when i add any other mod so MoreNastCrritters moves it is detected at it new position by the debug spell.

And no, i don't have any other Creation Club mods. I picked survival mode up when is was free .... :smile:

Are you using NMM or MO2? If MO2, was 8 the "priority" or the "mod index"?

12 hours ago, linemore said:

Hi guys, I have been trying to run CF with MNC, got the files that Pfiffy uploaded and put MNC.esp directly under CreatureFramework.esm.  I then loaded the game after installing, ran the SL debug spell and got the "ERR unserialize form..." messages.  Finding out that it was not working for me despite having everything almost the same as some of you, the only other thing I thought it could be was the Survival Mode dlc mentioned a few pages back. 

After I moved the ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.bsa and ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl out of my load order, I tried the spell again, and this time it worked, got the "OK - serialize" messages and CF is able to read the meshes.  Also, I am running JC 4.0.1 and all seems fine, seems the problem was the Survival Mode files.  After you register the JSONs with CF and save, you can place back the Survival mode files and they still work, CF still loads the aroused meshes and everything. 

OK... If CF is still working after CC mods come in, the next question is if it could be updated. Can you reregister mods to CF?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

OK... If CF is still working after CC mods come in, the next question is if it could be updated. Can you reregister mods to CF?

So you set up CF and plugins without CC mods, save and quit, enable CC mods, and load the save? If it works then you shouldn't need to do anything with CF because all the data is stored in the cosave. Re-registering would mess everything up again. If it does work, you save, then load the save, there's another chance there that CF might not work.

The problem happens because these files are being loaded before all other mods. If that doesn't happen then there is no problem. The workaround is to convert the mods into regular ESPs, but that's basically the same as uninstalling so it's dangerous for existing saves. Especially for something like Survival Mode.

To convert: rename to .esp, open in SSEEdit, remove the ESM flag from the file header, save.

Supposedly it's possible to create ESL files that are not masters, but I don't know how. If that was possible then it's another option: make the file a non-master ESL and put it at the bottom of the load order after all other mods.

18 minutes ago, tasairis said:

So you set up CF and plugins without CC mods, save and quit, enable CC mods, and load the save? If it works then you shouldn't need to do anything with CF because all the data is stored in the cosave. Re-registering would mess everything up again. If it does work, you save, then load the save, there's another chance there that CF might not work.

The problem happens because these files are being loaded before all other mods. If that doesn't happen then there is no problem. The workaround is to convert the mods into regular ESPs, but that's basically the same as uninstalling so it's dangerous for existing saves. Especially for something like Survival Mode.

To convert: rename to .esp, open in SSEEdit, remove the ESM flag from the file header, save.

Supposedly it's possible to create ESL files that are not masters, but I don't know how. If that was possible then it's another option: make the file a non-master ESL and put it at the bottom of the load order after all other mods.

Looking at the picture it seems like they found a way to make it possible to install more than the 255 Mods. Would be interesting to see the changes if more CC mods were added. It would also be interesting how the mods behave if you change the loadorder in the Skyrimlaucher or add them manually. 

Keep in mind, that MO and NMM are no bethesda tools. They don't care about them. In fact, they integrated a modmanager into SE. 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Looking at the picture it seems like they found a way to make it possible to install more than the 255 Mods. Would be interesting to see the changes if more CC mods were added. It would also be interesting how the mods behave if you change the loadorder in the Skyrimlaucher or add them manually. 

Keep in mind, that MO and NMM are no bethesda tools. They don't care about them. In fact, they integrated a modmanager into SE. 

CC ESL load orders cannot be changed at all. They aren't part of the normal mod loading system.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

Based on how MO2 is reacting, if the ESL file fits a particular filename pattern (not just *.esl) then the game will forcibly load it. Load order be damned. However if you rename the file to not fit that pattern then it looks like a non-Creation Club ESL master.

In both NMM and MO2 you can probably create a mod containing the files, activate it, and have the game not know the difference.

NMM 0.63.14 doesn't show ESLs, it doesn't know what they are and how to deal with them

8 minutes ago, GirlPower said:

If i add more CC mods it looks like this :

Capture2.thumb.PNG.e02072fca94805cb34581f6fae1192f4.PNG

When i use the debug spell it gives :

Capture3.PNG.f835f37eb6b014311ad19c1ccac243ef.PNG

You sait if CF was set up before the CC mods are installed, it still works after they are installed. can you make a data dumb and post it here? It is a funtion in CF. 

And can pleas test if it is possible to reregister mods. (please mak a data dumb befor and after reregistring) I also wonder if SLAL is working under this conditions... 

30 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You sait if CF was set up before the CC mods are installed, it still works after they are installed. can you make a data dumb and post it here? It is a funtion in CF. 

And can pleas test if it is possible to reregister mods. (please mak a data dumb befor and after reregistring) I also wonder if SLAL is working under this conditions... 

No, it was linemore who said that, but i just checked and indeed, if you add survivalmode later it still works. I cant test extensively, with the pc in the living room and all that :), but here are two json dumps. #1 is just after adding surivialmode and #2 is after a re-register in CF.

CreatureFramework#1.zip

CreatureFramework#2.zip

20 hours ago, tasairis said:

My brain is lagging a bit...

As far as I know AIO HDT AP/CoS uses HDT-PE and HDT-PE XML is not compatible with HDT-SMP so doesn't that mean it needs changes to work with HDT-SMP?

so many acronyms...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68076-tutorial-how-to-make-your-body-work-with-hdt-smp/

It's not hard to do from the TUT you linked. ALSO its not for everyone, so it wont be a drop file in and your done type of conversion.

25 minutes ago, GirlPower said:

No, it was linemore who said that, but i just checked and indeed, if you add survivalmode later it still works. I cant test extensively, with the pc in the living room and all that :), but here are two json dumps. #1 is just after adding surivialmode and #2 is after a re-register in CF.

CreatureFramework#1.zip

CreatureFramework#2.zip

Reregistering doesn't work after install. that is deadly to updates....

So, i have/had a minor issue with draugr not equipping the arousal mesh, so i thought the mod was broken again, however as it turns out that the problem was that the draugr's arousal level was -2, so having my arousal threshold set to 0 is pointless, anyone know a solution to this?.. The arousal mesh equipped the second i had overriden the arousal in MCM under puppeteer...

4 minutes ago, Mazhen said:

So, i have/had a minor issue with draugr not equipping the arousal mesh, so i thought the mod was broken again, however as it turns out that the problem was that the draugr's arousal level was -2, so having my arousal threshold set to 0 is pointless, anyone know a solution to this?.. The arousal mesh equipped the second i had overriden the arousal in MCM under puppeteer...

I think fixing whatever made it -2 is the way to go. Any ideas there? SLAR itself doesn't go below 0 so maybe something else updated the arousal value incorrectly.

* Unofficial port: Creature Framework
* Ported: MNC/Hentai Creatures, Horny Creatures of Skyrim
* Need more: All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy (which implies Clams of Skyrim)
* JContainers and Creature Framework notes about Creation Club mods

* Linked the HDT-PE to HDT-SMP conversion tutorial by prZ

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

I think fixing whatever made it -2 is the way to go. Any ideas there? SLAR itself doesn't go below 0 so maybe something else updated the arousal value incorrectly.

-2 is the value that Arousal uses if you block the arousal. I use this usually for my Char to get the bonus EagerNPC'S. How you put that on the Draugr??? Maybe some other mod is blocking them somehow...  

I got 2 mods I'd like to convert myself but I'm not sure how to approach this, I did convert other mods just fine but these are quite older and no longer are being supported.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-scoclb-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-sexlab-edition-updated-07-aug-2017/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051 - AreYouThere - Actor(NPC) Explorer (this makes use of a .dll file)

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Finally back. Found all my mod problems were because my Skyrim install had become hosed somehow. Not sure if it was Vortex or me messing around with CF yet, time will tell.

Anyway, someone mentioned wanting to see multiple CC mods in the load order - here's screen caps showing load order with loot and vortex. Vortex is sorted by load order right now, so index order is not in numerical order.

loot_cc_load_order.thumb.PNG.662017e9220796f729982043a5828dfb.PNG

vortex_cc_mod_order.thumb.PNG.0371ff15a9b2f4c3ff5ab97773ba66bc.PNG