SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

8 hours ago, Sevatt said:

When you ran FNIS after installing, did you check the top two boxes before running it? I've accidentally ran it before without one checked and it does that for me.

Yes I did. 

On 5/10/2018 at 11:47 PM, Claysson2 said:

What does this mean?

Skyrim SE Creation Kit HavokBehaviorPostProcess tool
-----------------------------------------------------------------

HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe is a tool to upgrade havok animation files (*.HKX) files for use with Skyrim Special Edition.

File Usage :  HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 inputfile.hkx outputfile.hkx

A sample windows batch file has been supplied to batch process your assets.

Convert Behavior .hkx files? It can't be a STUPID question since I'm asking it.

Fore mentioned a couple of months ago that the tool appears to convert all behavior files correctly, but that he still recommends using generatefinsformodders.exe to recreate behavior files. Having said that, I've converted all the behaviors using the bethesda post process tool and not had any issues.

On 21.2.2018 at 5:54 PM, Pfiffy said:

DDi depends hard on NioOverride, the check for Niooverride have to be rewritten.

About Zap: I'm working on 8.0+ with the permission of T.ara. There is a link here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93745-zaz-animation-pack-80-plus-for-skyrim-se/

It will take a bit until I'm ready to officcially release it. I'm working on polishing the nifs. 

Hey can you maybe send me a download link pls? 

9 minutes ago, iN7xus said:

Hey can you maybe send me a download links pls? 

Did you miss the "It will take a bit until I'm ready to officcially release it"? It was at the end so maybe you didn't make it that far before your excitement took over.

Oh. Sorry. You meant the DDi thing. NEVERMIND.

* Ported: M2M Animations
* Linking to OSA and OSex too. It's only fair.
* Also fixed a couple links for mods that were unofficial ports but now have official versions.
* On that note, I'm going to try to keep an eye on the Oldrim LL mods list since authors sometimes reuse them for SSE versions.

* And there's an MCM translation for HDT HH.

34 minutes ago, fringecosmos said:

The schlongs for females don't need anything special to be ported over. You can just optimize the NIF files then open the plug-in up in Creation Kit 64 and save it and it should work fine.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

The schlongs for females don't need anything special to be ported over. You can just optimize the NIF files then open the plug-in up in Creation Kit 64 and save it and it should work fine.

I'd consider doing that if the CK ever worked on my computer. But good to know that it's a simple conversion if anyone ever decides to do it.

14 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

Possible fix for xpmse+racemenu:

Seems to work on my end.

Just delete the skse64.dll and .ini from racemenu on the data directory once you make your character and you are good to go, you won't need to use racemenu again once you made your character. Those two files are what causes the CTD. Obviously whoever made the racemenu patch for sse has NO IDEA how to code properly.

6 hours ago, mariolonos said:

Just delete the skse64.dll and .ini from racemenu on the data directory once you make your character and you are good to go, you won't need to use racemenu again once you made your character. Those two files are what causes the CTD. Obviously whoever made the racemenu patch for sse has NO IDEA how to code properly.

first: could you not disparage the one that try to mod while you aren't? It's:

1. irrespectfull
  2. egocentric
  3. It's the pot calling the kettle black !

second: the problem is due to a set of circumstance, xpmse using its oldrim scripts calls and racemenu not being able to answer all of those calls. To be precise: body morphs Morphcache.

10 hours ago, mariolonos said:

3 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

first: could you not disparage the one that try to mod while you aren't? It's:

1. irrespectfull
  2. egocentric
  3. It's the pot calling the kettle black !

second: the problem is due to a set of circumstance, xpmse using its oldrim scripts calls and racemenu not being able to answer all of those calls. To be precise: body morphs Morphcache.

I have to add: The 'patch' for race manu was made by the original author and deleting the SKSE.dll and .ini is a very interesting approach to solve problems. 

Don't know if its been mentioned but The new version or radiant prostitution works out of the box. Including quests. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5392-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/ 

Edit: just one thing the camp quest. If the other prostitute don't follow its fine. Head of to the camp anyway once there the quest will update wait a min or two and the other prostitute will arrive. Talk to him then continue selling your services as usual.

Has anyone taken a look at FloppySOS yet?  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

I looked at its RCAE dependency  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2254-skse-register-custom-animation-events/  and it does have a .dll file, and floppySOS has a copy of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but CBP Physics is already on nexus and seems to do most of what the old hdt-physics did.

I guess floppySOS is dead for a while longer, or forever if the author has no source code available?

Edit: Im thinking I should ask over on the HDT-SMP thread instead since they're focusing on it & related stuffs.  I can delete this one if you'd like but it seems relevant here too since its a potential port.