SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, RamsesSilent said:

Are there in heel mods working for SE? Have a much of armor mods with heel that are stuck in the mud so to speak.

HDT or NiOverride? Anyway, both are not released officially for SE. For HDT there is a download on a chinese(?) site and for Nio there is a way to make it work in SE. There is nothing official... 

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

HDT or NiOverride? Anyway, both are not released officially for SE. For HDT there is a download on a chinese(?) site and for Nio there is a way to make it work in SE. There is nothing official... 

thanks I saw the Chinese site but dos not translate in google so seamed fishy.

24 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

how do i down load it from there lol everything i click on seems to just pop up a q code with a cell phone looking symbol next to it!

could people read?

Note for HDT:
SSE will not have HDT Physics Extensions (HDT-PE). Instead the author is working on HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP). It is currently in alpha and available from the author's Chinese site, as is High Heels.
✎ HDT Framework (1.5.39/20180415) - required for both HDT mods
✎ HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP, 1.5.39/20180519) - causes FPS drops for some?
✎ HDT High Heels (1.5.39/20180415) - MCM translation
To download you need to register on the site and make a post - in-browser translation is helpful. You can simply say thanks in your native tongue or 多谢分享 ("thanks for sharing") if you want to use Chinese.
Meshes made for HDT-PE are not compatible with HDT-SMP. prZ wrote a tutorial for how to convert them.

2 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Just a reminder, ? SexTalk totally works, I converted it and seems to run fine for me, for quite a while now.

Yeah, thing is, you're the only one I know who's tried it. I'm kinda waiting for someone else to give it a shot too before marking it good.

13 hours ago, Vyperrx20 said:

Im just curious about something should osex cause any crashes when the sexlab beta is installed and if so if somone wanted to run both is there anyway to

No problems for me.  I am running Sexlab + osa/osex + flowergirls all at the same time with no issues

13 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

HDT wasn't officially released on loverslab, but I would consider this release as official http://www.9damao.com/thread-39231-1-1.html

Just use CBT works great.  If you want collision (one thing missing in CBT) then wait for a english release or get from the site above.  I could not figure out what to do to get it (even with page translation) and do not really care about collision anyway.

The instructions on this page for NIoverride work perfectly for me.  

49 minutes ago, Whitesnowpaw said:

"have been converted by some users successfully and are working without problems"

I guess I understood this wrong then

It means that other members have reported that after converting it the mod will work. So if you do the same it should work for you as well. The links take you to the classic Skyrim version of the mod. Download that, convert it, and it should work.

40 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

Is this hotfix something mandatory? I'm not using a huge number of mods that require SKSE64 but if it's good then I could download it.

the engines fix I talked about ? it permit xpmse and racemenu save loading, no esp required.

Ok question. 

The main page at the beginning has several mods that are purple meaning they can be converted.  The issue I am having with conversion is that (some?) animation scripts are not compatible with SE.  (FINS specifically reports that, particularly if I make it cross check).  If they can be converted as implied by the purple color, I am guessing that means people are somehow getting them to work.  My question is how? How do I get an animation that FNIS reports as incompabitlbe with SE to work, or at least get the mod to work so that it doesn't mess up moving completely in all situations?  If I include these mods I am getting a warning about, I am getting a T pose when in game and cannot move.