SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can't use the nioverride.dll - it's not compiled for 64bit. I saw somewhere that you could install the netimmerse standalone and use the skee files from the racemenu alpha, but I haven't seen confirmation anywhere. If you're ok with adding racemenu, you can follow the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaToSdStE0

I would expect the process to be mostly the same for netimmerse override.

Thanks for reply. Yeah tried using skee and .pex files from alpha 4 with nio didn't work with dd boots but could've been my game. Will try again with fresh install just hoping to find out if it could work 

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can't use the nioverride.dll - it's not compiled for 64bit. I saw somewhere that you could install the netimmerse standalone and use the skee files from the racemenu alpha, but I haven't seen confirmation anywhere. If you're ok with adding racemenu, you can follow the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaToSdStE0

I would expect the process to be mostly the same for netimmerse override.

Yes, it is possible to install NiOverride standalone.

I'm running it with Skee64 Alpha 6.

There are instructions on installing it on XPMSSE forum in second sticky: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=posts

Is someone here that can save me some work?

I need hardcore tested converted versions of the esm's for DDa 3.0e, DDi4.0 and DDx4.0 (note to self: Always keep a back up and a backup of the back up) to put them along with the recently released versions of the DD stuff. I am currently working with 4.1 and don't want to go throu the whole installation process again. 

On 5/24/2018 at 5:19 PM, KestrelSky said:

I tried converting Sexlab Solutions myself by saving it in the CK, yet none of the dialogue options show up in game. I converted Matchmaker and several others without a problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Why do you need to convert it?

Install it as it is. It runs fine. You might have to save a game after the MCM Menu is loaded. Then reload the save game, the dialogues start appearing then.

25 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Why do you need to convert it?

Install it as it is. It runs fine. You might have to save a game after the MCM Menu is loaded. Then reload the save game, the dialogues start appearing then.

You know... it is the oldrim version... has the old header... Consistancy problems in the future....all that stuf....If all ppl would follow other guides as accurate as this resaving thing I would have a lot less problems 

i use 

On 3/23/2018 at 12:41 AM, Farass said:

Adding to the HDT-SMP

For those that are using SOS light w/tempered skins and want to have collision with femalebody.

Here is a tip to how I did it when I used SOS light (using SOS full now, but it's the same principle except that you will have to use a separate xml file for the MaleGenitals, not include it in the Malebody.xml). 

1.Copy the Malebody.xml into:Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\

2.Copy the defaultBBPS.xml into:Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\ 

- or just copy this line into your excisting defaultBBPs.xml  

3. In my Malebody.xml I have made it so that I can have separate collision from balls and penis. For example the penis will collide with vagina , but not with body, while the balls will collide with the body and not with the vagina. To do this you have to open your MaleGenitals_Muscular in nifscope

4. Copy the MaleGenitals_Muscular branch - paste branch and rename to MaleGenitals_Copy

5. Delete the BSLightingShaderProperty branch from your copied branch - Save

In my Malebody.xml you will see names like Arms,Thighs, hair and Ground. That is because I use collison objects as collision shapes on the femalebody to better control the collisions. I have added a Ground collision object so that when the female is lying flat on the floor the boobs will collide with the floor. hair is HDT-SMP converted hair and so on. If you don't use this you can just delete those lines in the Malebody.xml

malegenitals.JPG

defaultBBPs.xml

MaleBody.xml

i use MO2 so what folder do i put this in is it the SMP from cbbe configs or do i put it in the hdt smp folder?

* Ported: UIExtensions, AddItemMenu, ZAP 7 and 8

3 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i use MO2 so what folder do i put this in is it the SMP from cbbe configs or do i put it in the hdt smp folder?

You can put them in any mod you want so long as they're in the mod folder\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. Personally I would make a new mod just for these files and any other HDT stuff you might want to add later.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

* Ported: UIExtensions, AddItemMenu, ZAP 7 and 8

You can put them in any mod you want so long as they're in the mod folder\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. Personally I would make a new mod just for these files and any other HDT stuff you might want to add later.

Thank you ^_^

16 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

did anyone port "SexLab Tools" and "MatchMaker"?, i'm trying to make my install guide SSE compatible but i'm not seeing any download links for them yet.

Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt

As far as I can remember they work out of the box... Haven't tested the anim making, but I don't expect any problems. For an official SE release we need the usual permission, someone who touches the ESP and does the support. I don't need to tell you that. 

Nice to see you here. Visits from the old famous modders for Oldrim are rare.

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

UIExtensions (needs conversion, not released for SE jet(as far as I knoww))
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

but that IS the converted version.?

edit:

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: It is more or less out of the box, for Sexlab tools, you need to extract the BSA and delete it.

umm....i'm sure the mod needed that for something, it had a script in it.

22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

but that IS the converted version.?

edit:

umm....i'm sure the mod needed that for something, it had a script in it.

Well, the scrip is still there after extracting...But if you don't delete the BSA file Skyrim SE will not even load. You have to install it as loose files.

i got the oldrim version of the succubus race by Nikitaa ported over to SE..someone ported it over with out permission to the nexus..it got pulled 10 seconds after being up..but i do have it..till i get ahold of Nikitaa myself..i cant share it anywhere 

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

did anyone port "SexLab Tools" and "MatchMaker"?, i'm trying to make my install guide SSE compatible but i'm not seeing any download links for them yet.

Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt

SL Tools works but apparently needs uilib_1 from here. MatchMaker works.

10 hours ago, biker354 said:

Furthermore I wondered what's up with the Animal Mansion (or one of its spinoffs). Are there any plans for continuation or could the (currently unknown) status at least be added to the list?

Animal Mansion Original

Animal Mansion Redux

Animal Mansion Plus

The original is dead and Redux is basically private, but Plus looks viable. I would expect they're all convertable without too much work.

* Works: SL MatchMaker (plenty of people have said this by now) - probably Mass MM too
* SL Aroused Redux SSE is no longer alpha

Also Immersive Horses is out, if anyone has been waiting for that.

edit: * Added a note to XPMSE about the SKEE problem, which has fixes if you weren't aware (in fact it's been known for a while, I was just late to investigate this)

On 5/27/2018 at 4:57 AM, Pfiffy said:
On 5/27/2018 at 12:12 AM, cfoster8 said:

I'm trying to get creature framework SE to run properly and don't seem to be having any success.  Creatures are enables in the SL framework.  When I open CF, I get a message saying that it's busy initializing or registering and it might take a couple of minutes.  The darned message won't go away no matter how long I play or even if I leave the keyboard for an hour with the game running.  The sections for general, performance, creatures & puppeteers can all be accessed.  Sexlab integration is checked.  Sexlab arousal integration is checked.  Threshold is 50.  I do notice that the re-register all mods is grayed out.  I do have CF.esm loading before SL.esm and I wonder about that a little bit.  I have MNC and HCOS.  I have SLAL.  The animations are registered with SL.  I've yet to see the game attempt creature sex.

Check MadMansGuns thread for MNC. I think you have a problem with jcontainers. 

I have Jcontainers64 v4.1.1 that I downloaded just a few days ago.  At one time I had an earlier version and was getting a warning that it wouldn't work but that disappeared when I switched.  The only thing I noticed in MadManGuns thread for oldrim MNC was that the CF esm should come after the SL and arouused esms.  I changed my load order to match but the result is the same.