SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, RamsesSilent said:

did you run fnis after you installed it animations work fine for me !

Yes I did. Did you do anything else in the conversion besides open and resave in CK? 

edit; hold up. I think I found my mistake. Testing now. 

Okay, can confirm, TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape works fine. The problem was it was trying to use animations that I had installed and later deactivated in NMM but somehow they were still registered in Sexlab. I reactivated the animations in NMM, re-ran FNIS, and all is well. 

3 hours ago, cheekygirl said:

this is nonsense lol. way too much work for nothing. why dont the authors just port the mods themselves? sse is so dead lol. just play oldrim tbh

Old rim crashes every 5 min and im only running 30ish mods on average. and even with no mods it is slow as hell compared to sse. running oldrim on my GTX1050 lap top old rim crashes and runs slow. ill never go back! 

19 minutes ago, goldust said:

has anyone got deadly drain or PSQ to work on SSE yet..i am running at 286 mods right now..but really need those two..and maybe succubus race..so any news you have about those two mods would be great <3 thank you

I did a quick conversion of deadly drain very early on in my experiments - under limited testing it seemed to function fine but the aura animations weren't right. I plan on testing it more thoroughly this weekend.

11 minutes ago, Pinute said:

I did a quick conversion of deadly drain very early on in my experiments - under limited testing it seemed to function fine but the aura animations weren't right. I plan on testing it more thoroughly this weekend.

well i guess i will put off my full new play-thru..till i hear back from you kind sir 

my oldrim runs fine. and i can use all the mods i want. loverslab authors will never update their mods to sse as you can see.^^ theyre either gone or dont bother with it anyway. and the conversions you guys do are simple comversions which wont work in the long run.

5 hours ago, goldust said:

has anyone got deadly drain or PSQ to work on SSE yet..i am running at 286 mods right now..but really need those two..and maybe succubus race..so any news you have about those two mods would be great <3 thank you

Deadly drain is working fine..

Succubus race? Hm.. I saw Lady Lucretia ported...

PSQ: no idea 

lol..some just cling to the past..cool going to run deadly drain thru the CK..and then hit it.

1 hour ago, cheekygirl said:

my oldrim runs fine. and i can use all the mods i want. loverslab authors will never update their mods to sse as you can see.^^ theyre either gone or dont bother with it anyway. and the conversions you guys do are simple comversions which wont work in the long run.

lmfao..its a way more stable platform to mod to..right now i am running 286 mods..and its smooth as glass..sorry but oldrim never was that smooth even at the best of times 

its more then true..truth and fact are two different things..truth is how you see it fact..is i have 1 sec loading screens in skyrim SE..and mod authors let others port their stuff..and thats whats going on in this thread ...see the grass so long and lush and still running at over 70fps

20180426201245_1.thumb.jpg.dbecf4087421a053a41d29a5c9bb3902.jpg

8 hours ago, cheekygirl said:

Fine isn't good enough for me. Thats ok, we can convert them for them.

Anyway, the topic you are looking for is here.

This isn't the place to discuss this.

About PSQ, the game crashes instantly for me when I transform.

7 hours ago, goldust said:

its more then true..truth and fact are two different things..truth is how you see it fact..is i have 1 sec loading screens in skyrim SE..and mod authors let others port their stuff..and thats whats going on in this thread ...see the grass so long and lush and still running at over 70fps

20180426201245_1.thumb.jpg.dbecf4087421a053a41d29a5c9bb3902.jpg

Porting mods is one thing, releasing ports is something different. The main problem is to get the permission from the original authors. Some want to keep their stuff under their control, some are no longer active and some don't want to do the support. There are others who are already working on SE versions of their mods or allow ppl to release their ports and even help with doing the support for ports. And two asked me if i could do a port and release it.  

3 minutes ago, znaroks said:

Opening the mod in SSE CK and saving = converting to form 44?

Or those are two different things

Oldrim esps have the header 43 and SE mods have the header 44. To change the header you have to open the ESP with the new CK, change a value, undo the change and save the file again...

I have not found a mod that really needed the change so far, but MO will complain about the wrong header. 

I also wrecked a conversion by doing it and my CK refuses to save HF related files.

My point of view is: The right header is not what it takes to make a converted mod run in SE.

44 minutes ago, znaroks said:

Opening the mod in SSE CK and saving = converting to form 44?

Or those are two different things

It's the same thing. Apparently using old 43 form in SE is harmful on the long run, causing random CTD & save corruption. There is a script you can run on SSEEdit to check for plugin version. Better safe than sorry, specially with mods with scripts, since version 44 changes some records.

Info taken from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5lyvf6/actual_relevance_of_forms_4344/

Devious Devices - Integration

...did someone managed to make it really work? would you please describe the neccessary steps?

I thought i did everything right, but the Alternate Animations are not working - like they are not even there.

I converted the HKX to 64b, run FNIS for modders to generate the behavior file, run FNIS for users of course, no errors or warnings related to FNIS or DD anywhere including script log.

Everything seem to be working - all the menu, all the DD game mechanics related to keys/restraints, and those few mods i tried, that depend on DDa/i/x, and also working perfectly fine. But the Alternate Animations provided by DD are not playing - i dont get a T pose, just normal vanilla anims - the DD's AA just do not kick in when equipping restraints.

So, without cluttering this topic with a discussion that maybe does not belong here, please someone just describe the steps you did to make DDi work.