SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

18 hours ago, jennievm said:

Don't know if its been mentioned but The new version or radiant prostitution works out of the box. Including quests. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5392-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/

Thanks. My notes for that mod are a bit old now so I'll remove the "quests may be buggy", but I want to leave it still as unknown so hopefully other people will try it. Oh wait, different mod. I'll add it.

5 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Has anyone taken a look at FloppySOS yet?  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

Not that I've heard of.

I looked at its RCAE dependency  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2254-skse-register-custom-animation-events/  and it does have a .dll file, and floppySOS has a copy of hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but CBP Physics is already on nexus and seems to do most of what the old hdt-physics did.

If it bundles HDT-PE then it probably has XML data to get the (I assume) floppiness. Which should mean it won't work in SSE. But RCAE sounds like an important dependency, maybe one that could be removed, and that DLL means you're out of luck anyways.

Edit: Im thinking I should ask over on the HDT-SMP thread instead since they're focusing on it & related stuffs.  I can delete this one if you'd like but it seems relevant here too since its a potential port.

Ask about porting the XML? Make sure you check out prZ's tutorial first.

4 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Something strange, only on this forum post I cannot like posts getting error " Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content. " and the color stuffs on wysiwyg dont work here either.

No idea. Maybe it's a temporary thing?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Thanks. My notes for that mod are a bit old now so I'll remove the "quests may be buggy", but I want to leave it still as unknown so hopefully other people will try it. Oh wait, different mod. I'll add it.

Yes its basically a continuation of radiant prostitution. So its exactly like it but you can be male too so it can be used as a complete substitute for the old radiant prostitution

Edit: Horrible harassment v2.2 by bakafactory also works. All thats needed is for the animations to be converted but that is easy as pie. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sexlab-horrible-18177414 

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Ask about porting the XML? Make sure you check out prZ's tutorial first.

No idea. Maybe it's a temporary thing?

I looked through there was already sufficient info in the thread & tutorials, the new HDT-SMP will be the way to go and make something like the old floppysos over complicated for not much results.  Seems like once HDT-SMP is fully released it will be easy'ish to pull off, and superior with collisions and the like.  Ive already got most of the visual functionality now using SAM BBB HDT mod so im good for now.

Nope, its been months not letting me like posts on only this thread, lol, anywhere else in the site ive got no problem, its no big deal, just thought it report it because its weird. XD

Anyone know if the female schlongs mods of oldrim work? Equippable schlongs, Evil's Horse Penis and B3lissario's UNP addon are the major movements in those areas. I'd assume that the bodyslide files would need updating to work with Special Edition CBBE and the Nifs optimising too. Would be good to see them up and running, at least in an official "it's got a designated download page" sorta way. Ya feel me?

4 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Anyone know if the female schlongs mods of oldrim work? Equippable schlongs, Evil's Horse Penis and B3lissario's UNP addon are the major movements in those areas. I'd assume that the bodyslide files would need updating to work with Special Edition CBBE and the Nifs optimising too. Would be good to see them up and running, at least in an official "it's got a designated download page" sorta way. Ya feel me?

From different reports, they seems to work when people try their hands at converting them.

2 hours ago, McLude said:

I converted it but my game will not let me test it, no fault of the mod. I have no idea what is at fault.

The only problem i had was the animations that needs to be converted. What is happening in your game ? It doesn't trigger often for me because im running a very scriptheavy loadorder on a very old pc but put it on 100% and run into someone they should utter a word like ouch or oh or whatever then just stand still they will come to you 

11 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

I've run the nif optimisier and all that on em, my only concern is the bodyslide files.

Oh, do not really worry about that, SOS modules use the skeleton to place correctly the mesh, so it's not dependent of the body. This is why oldrim female sos addons never provided bodyslide files.

10 hours ago, jennievm said:

The only problem i had was the animations that needs to be converted. What is happening in your game ? It doesn't trigger often for me because im running a very scriptheavy loadorder on a very old pc but put it on 100% and run into someone they should utter a word like ouch or oh or whatever then just stand still they will come to you 

I converted the animations and did the CK thing and got it to trigger once in about 2 hours of gameplay, outside Rorikstead, but I have something wrong with my game that has nothing to do with this mod so it seems to work but that's all I can say for now.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:52 PM, Roggvir said:

I was looking at mods i could use with my conversion of DDa/i/e.

Starting from the smallest/simplest ones, i picked Devious Captures 2.9.0.

I converted and installed Devious Captures but after hours of gameplay, nothing. I fought lots of bandits and lost on purpose or surrendered, even with probabilities maxed they never installed devices. I don't know if the problem is DC, or DD which was recently converted.

Same for Horrible Harassment, worked once in hours (real time) of gameplay.

Could be a load order issue, I'm looking into that. Might be I have too many sexlab related mods and they are interfering with one another, I'm looking into that. But for me, they aren't working.

18 minutes ago, McLude said:

I converted and installed Devious Captures but after hours of gameplay, nothing. I fought lots of bandits and lost on purpose or surrendered, even with probabilities maxed they never installed devices. I don't know if the problem is DC, or DD which was recently converted.

Same for Horrible Harassment, worked once in hours (real time) of gameplay.

Could be a load order issue, I'm looking into that. Might be I have too many sexlab related mods and they are interfering with one another, I'm looking into that. But for me, they aren't working.

have you ever tried it with the original esp's?

a few mods I have brought over to SSE. Haven't fully tested, but it seems to work. 

Imperial Mail - Post and Banking Service

Additional Player voice

Also not sure if someone else has mentioned this or if I have in the past but Ill put it here anyways, Less Intrusive Hud works along side the customizable UI mod.

True wolves of skyrim

KrittaKitty's HD werewolves mod

Murphy the dog, a recent one on oldrim nexus.

Chapel of the cape(player home, really nice one too)

Dragonborn house casa del sangre de dragon (a house in riverwood with no loading doors)

people talk about converting esp's but I so far haven't had to yet.

2 hours ago, Hayleyrose2323 said:

a few mods I have brought over to SSE. Haven't fully tested, but it seems to work. 

Imperial Mail - Post and Banking Service

Additional Player voice

Also not sure if someone else has mentioned this or if I have in the past but Ill put it here anyways, Less Intrusive Hud works along side the customizable UI mod.

True wolves of skyrim

KrittaKitty's HD werewolves mod

Murphy the dog, a recent one on oldrim nexus.

Chapel of the cape(player home, really nice one too)

Dragonborn house casa del sangre de dragon (a house in riverwood with no loading doors)

people talk about converting esp's but I so far haven't had to yet.

The "conversion" of esp is actually just updating oldrim esp to the new format, it works without doing it, but better safe than sorry.

17 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

Opparco haven't updated it for SKSE64 2.0.7

More important seems to be:

17 October 2017, 9:29AM

important note:
the goal of this mod is not to reproduce MfgConsole.
2 hours ago, McLude said:

I converted Deviously Cursed Loot and the LAL portion would CTD unless converted in CK. That portion seems to be working fine. I haven't tested the "loot" part because my character hasn't escaped her initial shackles yet. Will update.

Update, it works 100% as far as I can tell. The LAL works, the "loot" portion works. Guards put on additional restraints for violating laws. Random assholes might put additional restraints. Only problem is my character is an elf and has the body of a Nord in restraints, also the head gag has a gap at the neck, but that might be a DD thing, not sure.

edit; I tried it on both a new character and existing character, it worked immediately on both.

* Ported: The Sisterhood of Dibella, Devious Devices SE (beta)
* Need more: Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo

FIY:  opparco mfg Command for SSE  :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919?tab=posts

I used to link to that, but not only has it not updated for recent SKSE, andrelo1's version provides the same features and even includes Papyrus support for MfgConsoleFunc.

1 minute ago, tasairis said:

I used to link to that mostly because it had Papyrus scripts, but not only has it not updated, andrelo1's version provides the same features and even includes Papyrus support for MfgConsoleFunc.

Just as info: I have converted the development Versions of DD. (things that will come with DDi/DDx 4.1) All functions are working, I just have problems with one Nif, (two models) that don't look the way, they should. I could need some help with them. Anyone here experienced with fixing Nifs manually? 

* Ported: The Sisterhood of Dibella, 

Hello!

So this version what you linked, is working without any plus work, just need to install with MM?

Edit*

I have just seen there is an SSE merged version... :smile: 

I used to link to that, but not only has it not updated for recent SKSE, andrelo1's version provides the same features and even includes Papyrus support for MfgConsoleFunc.

About Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo, I have ported that one too, haven't seen a problem with it yet (haven't checked all quests yet). There are a few issues with specific characters (khajiit vampire, for example), but those come from bugs in the oldrim version, not from conversion.