SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Does anyone want the [almost] fixed version of the wonderful Halo poser sets?

Still occasionally crashes. Run FNIS... you know the drill.

It's 100MB strong and I'm a total noob here, but I got it working. If you can advise me, I can upload it.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:10 AM, tasairis said:

If the file is 1 Ko then it did not save correctly. It may be a Creation Kit problem. Do you install CreationKit Fixes? 

Hi tasairis! No i didn't instal it. So i will try ...
Thx for your help. :)

On 3/28/2019 at 5:06 PM, perrymwt said:

When you are loading the file, and the "ignore this warning" dialogue box comes up, usually hitting the "Yes for all" button is the right action.  I believe that hitting "No" means that record is being ignored and not loaded.  When the mod is finished loading, then simply save it.

Hi perrymwt! i'm trying with your guidance.
Thx for your help too. :)

anyone have the mod skyui AIO (SAS) by bvn. it was a remake of the sky ui showarmor slots mod from oldrim that added more information to items in the menu, one of the main ones being it showed armor slots, or anyone know why it was set to hidden? it's the last one I need to update for the latest version of SSE.

6 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

anyone have the mod skyui AIO (SAS) by bvn. it was a remake of the sky ui showarmor slots mod from oldrim that added more information to items in the menu, one of the main ones being it showed armor slots, or anyone know why it was set to hidden? it's the last one I need to update for the latest version of SSE.

It might be an April 1st thing. Lots of those going around at the moment.

11 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

That mod is looking for the Skyrim LE versions of RaceMenu/Nioverride/etc. Did you edit the scripts to get around that?

Works without editing or modifications, I use BodySlider files from oldrim, UUNP

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7824-estrus-trapped-eggs/

Works as is in SE.  I note that there is a 5 percent chance to trigger the estrus effect though.  DCL has the same functionality but has a slider to trigger from 0 to 100 percent chance so don't use with DCL.   Still trying to see if it works on followers by directing them to loot the chaurus egg clusters but due to low trigger chance, I'd need to go to Stillborn Cave to test that particular follower functionality. 

Tested with SKSE64 2.0.12 though so YMMV. 

UPDATE:  Works on followers if you direct them to loot the chaurus egg clusters. 

No .net script framework is a complete ballache ? It was so useful in tracking down what it was that was causing your skyrim setup to go tits up, especially if you have just had to upgrade a load of mods and you're not sure which one it is that's the culprit (thank you bethesda)

If anyone was looking for something to help spruce up their Skyrim playthrough, here's one. SSE version coming...

? Devious Adventures
Estrus Trapped Eggs
FROM THE DEEPS (for SSE)
? PetProject
Sexlab Mass MatchMaker
SexLab MatchMaker
Skyrim Outfit System - edit: it's now
? The Slaver's Spellbook

Been three weeks, taking down the update tracking part. And yes, you read that right, I didn't have either of the MatchMaker mods on the list.

And More Informative Console got an awesome update yesterday (for both 1.5.62 and 1.5.73):

• Added XYZ coordinates and rotation for all objects
  • Added ownership of items and furniture
  • Added display of factions for all npcs
  • Added display of NPCs current AI package
  • Added model display for most object types
  • Added race entry for all npcs
  • Expanded the form type names to give the full name of the form type instead of just a 4 letter code