SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

More info about mod converting:

Angeli devious expansion is more NO then yes =(

Textures inside body (with and without nif optimizing, bodyslide cbbe done), no hdthighheelsSE connect, so heals inside floor, option "manipulate the locks" don't work, no difference in clicking "close it", or "manipulate", so item is locked on PC. Looks like it REQ some recoding of dd&hdthh integration, some remodeling of textures&bodyslide.

Aradia Latex - heels inside the floor.

Hello!

I need help. I have updated skse and all the mods, what i use, and game crash at startup before the logo. I have figured it out, that something is wrong in the SKSE plugin folder. (If im deleting the plugins, game start up)

Can someone help me, wich plugin may cause this problem, or what should i do? 

I have done this same update really many times now, and this never happend before...

Thank you!

Edit:

I have found the bad plugin... :)

12 hours ago, elzee said:

.NET Script Framework is not updated yet. This is very important and not on the list.

Fuck. I had it updating for SKSE status but I completely forgot about the couple things that depend on SkyrimSE.exe directly...

10 hours ago, Deamoa said:

It's in there already, without much details ;)

If I'm understanding right, Improved Camera works without any changes? Because the DLL Loader still works like before. And it's just that Improved Camera didn't happen to break this time? Meanwhile .NET Script Framework is broken, not because it depends on DLL Loader but because it itself broke...

49 minutes ago, Freeeze said:

Anybody else having issues with the new version of jcontainers and slavetats? Downloaded the most recent jcontainers as well as slavetats and still receiving errors.

Errors such as...

Okay, screwed around with my automation some more and I've got it supporting both SKSE versions as well as Skyrim engine versions.

- Removed the bolding in the list because I broke it while rewriting and didn't care to try to fix it

- .NET Script Framework is broken because even though it isn't an SKSE plugin it does depend on the engine and it hasn't updated for 1.5.73 yet

- Someone finally made a patch mod for updated Simply Knock DLLs - now I don't have to watch the mod's thread anymore!

- I'm not quite sure what's up with DLL Plugin Loader but I assume it's engine-independent since it hooks through the Bink DLL

- Mixed signals for how Improved Camera works and whether it still works after updates, but apparently it does

- Oh, and swapped it with Enhanced Camera which is pretty definitely dead now

14 hours ago, elzee said:

.NET Script Framework is not updated yet. This is very important and not on the list.

Yep, I came here to drop a note about this too.

The mod author is aware, and has it on their "to do" list, but no ETA.

Scroll to bottom of:  https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/9xw0sm/net_script_framework_initial_release/

For those who have it as a requirement only for QuickLoot -- The mod seems to run perfectly fine without it, and per the mod's description, it's only used for crash logging. I've laid down a couple hours of gameplay with .NET disabled in MO, with no discernible ill effects, but the usual caveats apply, of course: YMMV, Your own risk, etc.

Sorry for not being so specific, I rarely make a post. The error I get when I try to open slavetats in the MCM claims that my jcontainers is not above version 3.1 and I'm running 4.1.8. Also running the latest slavetats download as well.

8 hours ago, Freeeze said:

Sorry for not being so specific, I rarely make a post. The error I get when I try to open slavetats in the MCM claims that my jcontainers is not above version 3.1 and I'm running 4.1.8. Also running the latest slavetats download as well.

I am having the same problem as well.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:35 AM, tasairis said:

Note for Devious Devices SE:

Devious Devices is a bit tricky to work with. Make sure you have:
- SSE Engine Fixes installed and up to date
- The correct DLL for your version of SKSE; the first SKSE 2.0.11 update was superceded by one for SKSE 2.0.12 (linked above)
- DDHOTFIX
- The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)

Hi! Is this still relevant?