SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

For those that find it relevant, I have installed the AddonHelper for the ZAP8+ furniture (it lets you place bondage equipment in the world) from oldrim. It seems to work well! ?https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7018-zaz-animation-pack-80-helper-addon/

I use it on the pre march-update .exe-file though.

Edit: If you have different "AI" packages installed this mod is FUBAR though. When you leave the cell and come back, the NPCs have reset.

Hey Tasaris, it might be worth adding a note on this thread about HDT SMP. Some of us have had issues with cloth/hair physics "twitching and vibrating" in the new version. Also random ctd seems to be the case too. I've reverted my game for now and I'm hazarding a guess that we won't see another update until the next time bethesda breaks everything else...

3 hours ago, blau3r said:

Does More Nasty Critters need an update since it has an SKSE plugin?

I've been using the animation packs converted by Pfiffy which includes the one you're asking about, and aside from resaving the mod in the CK when I first downloaded, I never had to wait for an update since I downloaded the packs.

11 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Hi! Is this still relevant?

Last I knew. Keep an eye on the HDT-SMP thread if you want to make sure you're up to date.

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Hey Tasaris, it might be worth adding a note on this thread about HDT SMP. Some of us have had issues with cloth/hair physics "twitching and vibrating" in the new version. Also random ctd seems to be the case too. I've reverted my game for now and I'm hazarding a guess that we won't see another update until the next time bethesda breaks everything else...

Can do.

4 hours ago, blau3r said:

The plugin does not matter, you can totally ignore it. Or even delete it.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:38 AM, Freeeze said:

Sorry for not being so specific, I rarely make a post. The error I get when I try to open slavetats in the MCM claims that my jcontainers is not above version 3.1 and I'm running 4.1.8. Also running the latest slavetats download as well.

Any new information on this issue?

19 hours ago, blau3r said:

16 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I've been using the animation packs converted by Pfiffy which includes the one you're asking about, and aside from resaving the mod in the CK when I first downloaded, I never had to wait for an update since I downloaded the packs.

I always forgot to delete it when MMG made an update... Yo don't need it in SE....

6 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a conversion of HDT Highheels System to SSE?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213?tab=files

I saw a few old conversion. I am just wondering if someone could port this for 1.5.62 or 1.5.73? Alternatively, how can I do this myself (like compiling the source under Visual Studio Community, for example)?

Thanks!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/page/134/

Pretty sure that something related to netscript framework is the culprit that's causing my game to crash on load after title screen. I disabled the framework because before it would crash at the Bethesda logo. After its only trying to load. Can't recall what mod I got that needed it. 

2 hours ago, nothindoin said:

Pretty sure that something related to netscript framework is the culprit that's causing my game to crash on load after title screen. I disabled the framework because before it would crash at the Bethesda logo. After its only trying to load. Can't recall what mod I got that needed it. 

I had the same problem, it was one of the plugin dll. (Simply knock) 

It have a fix now. 

Check your plugins too.

In the next round of updating the list of what's been updated, would it be possible to put the date of the most recent update?

It'd be very useful for comparing against local copies for realizing something you thought you had updated actually has a newer update, or the reverse - something you keep thinking you need to get, you already have. :)

I realize going back and putting dates on everything is a big task, so perhaps just 'going forward' add dates as new things come in?

41 minutes ago, jyotai said:

In the next round of updating the list of what's been updated, would it be possible to put the date of the most recent update?

It'd be very useful for comparing against local copies for realizing something you thought you had updated actually has a newer update, or the reverse - something you keep thinking you need to get, you already have. :)

I realize going back and putting dates on everything is a big task, so perhaps just 'going forward' add dates as new things come in?

Let's not overwork poor tasairis. :D

Went to the Unofficial Skyrim Patch's page but no one seems to be having this problem that I've noticed. My papyrus log is full of this particular error:

[ (00000014)].Actor.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (000709F6)].WordWallTriggerScript.isLooking() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 135
    [ (000709F6)].WordWallTriggerScript.OnUpdate() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 310
[03/26/2019 - 01:08:40PM] ERROR: Cannot request LOS to a None object

About 30mb of this error before crash. I'll check other mods' BSA files to make sure that it's the only script being used.

Edit: No other mod has that script.

8 hours ago, jyotai said:

You lost me. A date for when a mod updated for the latest SKSE? How does the date help? I mean, for me, it's simply a question of whether the mod has updated or not...

6 hours ago, pburnt said:

Went to the Unofficial Skyrim Patch's page but no one seems to be having this problem that I've noticed. My papyrus log is full of this particular error:

[ (00000014)].Actor.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (000709F6)].WordWallTriggerScript.isLooking() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 135
    [ (000709F6)].WordWallTriggerScript.OnUpdate() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 310
[03/26/2019 - 01:08:40PM] ERROR: Cannot request LOS to a None object

About 30mb of this error before crash. I'll check other mods' BSA files to make sure that it's the only script being used.

Edit: No other mod has that script.

Odd. Use the console to `prid 709f6`, `disable`, close the console and wait a couple seconds, then `enable`. Should stop the errors.

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

JContainers SE is only really major issue we missing for new updated?

JContainers updated a while back. What we're waiting on now is .NET Script Framework.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

You lost me. A date for when a mod updated for the latest SKSE? How does the date help? I mean, for me, it's simply a question of whether the mod has updated or not...

Nothing to do with SKSE. Just noting when something was updated, on a list of things that have been updated - should obviously be very useful.

If a mod gets an update on March 26, 2019...

saying: Mod X - Updated 3/26/2019

So...

Just pulling some off the list:

More Informative Console - 12/23/1972

PapyrusUtil SE - 3/03/1954

Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging - 11/11/1985

Quick Loot RE - 02/02/2021

RaceMenu - 03/11/1911

- Dates... next to each entry... for when they had their last update. Dates above OBVIOUSLY made up...

So that we don't have to basically click every mod on the list that isn't on Nexus, everyday we come here, to see if it's been updated.