{UPDATE - Elvira Redone} Beauty Mod

Daft question' date=' but what is the purpose of this mod? Curious. Is it a pack to allow the creation of characters like in the screenshots in the OP or to support the facegen data?

Made a preset using the facegen for Beauty Mod #1 but it seems the character has an odd tattoo of some sort all over the face (looks kind of like a spider web?). Anyway, is this by design or a bug? Can't figure out how to remove it.

Cheers

[/quote']

After reading posts after posts of people inquiring about what mods were used (race, face, textures, etc.) in some screenshots and getting responses that are mostly guesses, I figured I'll try to recreate those characters. Do I have to share them? No, not really, but why not.

As for the 'odd tattoo', I used the ygNord race because I seem to get the results I like. If you're having problems with using the face data then you'll have better luck creating a character with Character Creation and export the data using 'spf ' with being the name you give your character.

Cool, cheers, appreciate the response/share :) - does this mod change any of the presets or anything like that or is one meant to make your face using the various mods in the character edit?

I have not added any custom presets. The mod is mainly to recreate the screenshots (if that is what you want) or make something similar since it provides those features or combination of features that appeals to some people (big eyes, long lashes, small noses or mouths, etc.). Everything else is easily obtained simply by installing another mod, such as a different body or different hair pack.

Daft question' date=' but what is the purpose of this mod? Curious. Is it a pack to allow the creation of characters like in the screenshots in the OP or to support the facegen data?

Made a preset using the facegen for Beauty Mod #1 but it seems the character has an odd tattoo of some sort all over the face (looks kind of like a spider web?). Anyway, is this by design or a bug? Can't figure out how to remove it.

Cheers

[/quote']

After reading posts after posts of people inquiring about what mods were used (race, face, textures, etc.) in some screenshots and getting responses that are mostly guesses, I figured I'll try to recreate those characters. Do I have to share them? No, not really, but why not.

As for the 'odd tattoo', I used the ygNord race because I seem to get the results I like. If you're having problems with using the face data then you'll have better luck creating a character with Character Creation and export the data using 'spf ' with being the name you give your character.

Cool, cheers, appreciate the response/share :) - does this mod change any of the presets or anything like that or is one meant to make your face using the various mods in the character edit?

I have not added any custom presets. The mod is mainly to recreate the screenshots (if that is what you want) or make something similar since it provides those features or combination of features that appeals to some people (big eyes, long lashes, small noses or mouths, etc.). Everything else is easily obtained simply by installing another mod, such as a different body or different hair pack.

All good, thanks. Strangely when I try installing either of these packs it makes all the eye colours turn a strange silver (PC & NPCs all).

EDIT: Fixed it, it seems. Had to re-install Eyes of Beauty over the top to get them back to normal.

I have installed Beauty Mod CBBE Scaled-Down BBP v2 from the beauty mod #1 and i have some issues.

First is with main character, she has some strange lines:

155hzq8.jpg

The second is with the rest of female npc's:

15yg22h.jpg

Those are the mods i have, just those that came on the package:

2n1w6ww.png

Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

@Von

Isn't that the Girls of Skyrim mod? If anyone can verify it is not then I'll reproduce it.

<<<---+--->>>

@maload

Thank you.

<<<---+--->>>

@skyrimFTW

First Pic. That could be the specular map causing those lines and it's common with custom body textures. I could be wrong, but that happens to me when I'm using certain custom body texture.

Second Pic. Gun-turrets. Whenever you see the breasts look like gun-turrets, it's because you are missing the CHSBHC skeleton (skeleton_female.nif).

If you are playing a ygNord, the skeleton goes in...

Data > Meshes > Actors > Character > ygNord

If playing another race, the file goes in...

Data > Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female

@Von

Isn't that the Girls of Skyrim mod? If anyone can verify it is not then I'll reproduce it.

<<<---+--->>>

@maload

Thank you.

<<<---+--->>>

@skyrimFTW

First Pic. That could be the specular map causing those lines and it's common with custom body textures. I could be wrong' date=' but that happens to me when I'm using certain custom body texture.

Second Pic. Gun-turrets. Whenever you see the breasts look like gun-turrets, it's because you are missing the CHSBHC skeleton (skeleton_female.nif).

If you are playing a ygNord, the skeleton goes in...

Data > Meshes > Actors > Character > ygNord

If playing another race, the file goes in...

Data > Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female

[/quote']

Worked, thank you :)

@Von

Not sure' date=' I just checked that mod myself and found this:

The first one you posted looks like Stella who, for some odd reason, reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. If you still want me to recreate her, let me know.

used the beauty mod on my main and i got this' date=' i love it :D

oh but i have a question does this mod affect the hands? because i get different colored hands for some reason

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zclqqqvnbyzfm

[/quote']

She looks great! Yes, some textures are not perfect and there will be noticeable differences at the wrist and neck seams. Other times, using a different body mesh will cause the seams.

@Melonny

The nipples are pink because of the CBBE body texture. If you are comparing yours from the Milk Body pics, the body texture is from CBBBle.

To fix the eyes, you will need to reinstall Eyes of Beauty.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sp60z03y7tw0zak

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@chevalierx

I can provide a save file. Which race? Which beauty mod?

If you are willing to wait a little longer, I'm working on Beauty Mod #3 using Lady Body. I have v1.4 (pre-Dawnguard) and v1.6 (Dawnguard required). It will be a recreation of one or both of these.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13214&pid=276296#pid276296

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13214&pid=275937#pid275937

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE

@Godsmack

What I have so far.

Original

14144.jpg

post-67323-13597880516588_thumb.jpg

UPDATE

@Godsmack

What I have so far.

Original

14144.jpg

looks good :D' date=' i dunno if this is true or not but i think the original was made using something called dollface

[/quote']

Never heard of dollface though I am looking for a porceline-skin body textures. The pic I posted is only a trial-run using Pretty Faces and Lady Body.

I do have a custom beauty pack that looks very similar. I may use that with UNP or CBBE slim.

post-67323-13597880518361_thumb.jpg