Looking for a particular, "milky" mod

millow

While browsing the xLovers thread on Hongfire, I stumbled upon this screenshot:

0fd138e8.jpg

Now I'm very interested to find this particular mod. I don't know if it's just a pose, some animation pack or anything, all I have to work with is this screenshot.

Does anybody know where I can find this mod?

On a halfway related note, are there more mods which center around...milky situations? Besides Cursed Armor, I wasn't able to find much yet.

I decided to post my question on this board, as I don't know if this mod is Lovers related or not.

Thank a lot, downloaded it, works without any problems worth mentioning.

Went through the entire added building, found only like two things I liked, haha. Quite the strange stuff in this package, like nipple stretchers and catheters, but also a nice assortment of piercings.

Well...if anyone finds more lactation related stuff, feel free to post it here :D !

Thanks again for the quick answer.

Guest Donkey

I guess mine takes the cake. 80 gig. :D i have to say i work lot's of those mods that needs allot of meshes that is why. Also my translation plug-ins ain't helping. :(

I will have to invest in a larger harddrive pretty soon.

Guest lovlaber

Same here, I have a backup with game/dlc/unofficial patches, one with ui/mbp/xeo installed and one with clothing stores, small customizations like camera,horse turning speed, populated areas etc.

So wherever it brakes down with all new stuff I copy paste in a previous backup.

• 2 months later...

While browsing the xLovers thread on Hongfire' date=' I stumbled upon this screenshot:

[img']http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4285/0fd138e8.jpg[/img]

Now I'm very interested to find this particular mod. I don't know if it's just a pose, some animation pack or anything, all I have to work with is this screenshot.

Does anybody know where I can find this mod?

On a halfway related note, are there more mods which center around...milky situations? Besides Cursed Armor, I wasn't able to find much yet.

I decided to post my question on this board, as I don't know if this mod is Lovers related or not.

This is a pose added by a mod, 2ch Hentai.

http://gamesource.ru/home/content/view/302/203/

Then you add the "milker" from ImaItems and you're all set.

• 3 months later...

Archived