SexLab 1.62 Draugr' Voice Fix

11 hours ago, Ashal said:

First I'm hearing about this being a bug. But sure enough, looked at the esm and it is indeed using the dog sound descriptor for some reason. It's now fixed in my 1.63 build in any case, thanks.

in SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 1 - Jan 12, 2018 there is still bug with spiders animations, spiders get stuck after sl animation

14 hours ago, Ashal said:

First I'm hearing about this being a bug. But sure enough, looked at the esm and it is indeed using the dog sound descriptor for some reason. It's now fixed in my 1.63 build in any case, thanks.

thanx a lot for your work! i just wanna say that i'm using LE not SE so i can't use 1.63SE version.

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

in SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 1 - Jan 12, 2018 there is still bug with spiders animations, spiders get stuck after sl animation

There is a place to post feedback on the SE Beta, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.  And provide DETAILS, logs etc., if you came here just to whine then you shouldn't be running the beta.

With as many posts as you have you should be aware of that by now.

7 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There is a place to post feedback on the SE Beta, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.  And provide DETAILS, logs etc., if you came here just to whine then you shouldn't be running the beta.

With as many posts as you have you should be aware of that by now.

You think it wont be ignored?

Report i and other people posted in sl 1.62 thread 1.5 years ago, with DETAILS, logs etc were ignored

But..but... runs away crying

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You think it wont be ignored?

Report i and other people posted in sl 1.62 thread 1.5 years ago, with DETAILS, logs etc were ignored

But..but... runs away crying

Given that the sexlab 1.63 SE beta thread has been almost completely taken over by people discussing general skyrim to SE mod conversions, I would think this is the perfect time for bug reports to be noticed and acted on. They would stick out like a sore thumb!