View File

This mod adds privy members to the creatures of Beyond Skyrim - Bruma. Creatures will get aroused or unaroused according to situation. Creatures will have sex if you have mods that initiate sex--Untamed, Defeat, and Matchmaker all work.

Installation

Load More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition and all its prerequisites, including Creature Framework

Load other animation packs that load with SLAL--cruise the options and choose the ones you like. 

Load this mod

Notes and oddities

• Many of these creatures are scaled versions of vanilla creatures (e.g. minotaurs are large draugr, orcs are small giants). You may need to use Sexlab's hotkeys to align the, um, parts, and it may not be possible to get all parts to align at once.
  • Don't forget to enable creatures in Sexlab (and Defeat, if you're using that).
  • Some Bruma meshes aren't working yet and should not be enabled. I fixed up the wereboar but they tell me it's not used. I didn't fix the regular boar because it looks a mess--it shouldn't be used either. 
  • The Bruma mod comes with a number of horse colors, but they all show up as bay. I gave them equipment but didn't fix the colors.
  • Fallow deer have parts but they seem all to be female so they don't show up. I didn't do anything about that.

That's it. Load it up, have fun, tell me of any problems.

some thoughts:

1. i've seen wereboars used in some other mods so hold onto that mesh, but i find your dick choice for it a bit odd, a edited boar dick would have been my first choice, but whatever.

2. that ogre dick may have just solved my frost giant problem . . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMNPQ35OUc

3. the wolf is using the dick angle that i've been trying to get rid of, but i'm assuming the new wolves have not been rescaled ether.

4. MNC may be messing with the new horses, i will look into that later.

Now all we need, its HDT Collision for this, master pieces. =) I Tried, nifscope copy, the vannila creatures HDT collisions to this ones, but I Can't make it work Suppose again, im not good at this sort of thing. Id appriciate if anyone could actualy, Give em collision >_ <

Fergot about collisions. I think some are straightforward but I warped some of the shapes and locations, and those might be harder. I don't really understand collisions--I just copy from one nif to another.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

1. i've seen wereboars used in some other mods so hold onto that mesh, but i find your dick choice for it a bit odd, a edited boar dick would have been my first choice, but whatever.

2. that ogre dick may have just solved my frost giant problem . . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMNPQ35OUc

3. the wolf is using the dick angle that i've been trying to get rid of, but i'm assuming the new wolves have not been rescaled ether.

4. MNC may be messing with the new horses, i will look into that later.

Wereboar is a werewolf skeleton, so it got a werewolf-shaped dick. I could adapt the boar dick but there's no point if it's not used. I can circle back for that if/when it gets used. 

Note, I did peens for the Dawnguard frost giants. I'll be putting them up soonish. The problem is those giants have pot bellies that obscure the erection. I made an aroused mesh where they've sucked in their guts some so the animations work better. Imma circle back to BDIC and do the similar giants there the same way.

What's the wolf dick angle? Are the animations assuming a different angle? It's easy to fix, if you point me at a good mesh.

I drilled down on the bruma horses, but they're either incomplete or they get their skins through some kind of scripting. It's not MNC. Folks should report if they see horses with odd-colored balls in game.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fergot about collisions. I think some are straightforward but I warped some of the shapes and locations, and those might be harder. I don't really understand collisions--I just copy from one nif to another.

Wereboar is a werewolf skeleton, so it got a werewolf-shaped dick. I could adapt the boar dick but there's no point if it's not used. I can circle back for that if/when it gets used. 

Note, I did peens for the Dawnguard frost giants. I'll be putting them up soonish. The problem is those giants have pot bellies that obscure the erection. I made an aroused mesh where they've sucked in their guts some so the animations work better. Imma circle back to BDIC and do the similar giants there the same way.

What's the wolf dick angle? Are the animations assuming a different angle? It's easy to fix, if you point me at a good mesh.

I drilled down on the bruma horses, but they're either incomplete or they get their skins through some kind of scripting. It's not MNC. Folks should report if they see horses with odd-colored balls in game.

as i understand it the skeletons need to have extra nodes added for the dick, and then the actual nude mesh needs to have "NiStringExtraData" added to it that will load the right xml file in game, i don't know how the xml files themselves are made/setup.

like i say, i've seen the wereboar used in other mods, eg:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72977

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86989

i'll be checking them out for sure.

the canine situation is a ongoing problem, dogs and wolves can use the same animations but they don't have the same dick angle, the problem was caused by the fact that the wolf was a different height (1.2) compared to the dog (1.0), so diarawr (at least i think it was diarawr, it could have been dentarr) used a different angle on the wolf's dick to try and make it more compatible with the dog's 1.0 based animations (or was that vice versa?) but this is where things started to go wrong....

1. Sexlab has a "even actor heights" option that made the wolves 1.0.

2. 3ds Max imports both the dogs & wolves as 1.0.

3. some animators did not know about the different dick angles and/or actor heights.

4. other animators did know about it.

so i've been trying to standardize the wolves to be 1.0 and use the dog's dick angle

wolf_p1.nif

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for this and all the great work you do!  I just had a quick (hopefully) question.  Are some of the creatures not supported with animations?  I tested Minotaurs with Matchmaker and the console says they aren't a supported creature type.  Thanks! :smile:

image.thumb.png.3228e7ac4840419cc745f5a5b46f040f.png

No, they should all be supported. Some are a very different size than the animation was designed for, so they won't line up real well.

Do all the usual stuff when creatures don't work. Especially make sure you have the latest SLAL MNC, it's the piece that defines the Bruma creatures. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

No, they should all be supported. Some are a very different size than the animation was designed for, so they won't line up real well.

Do all the usual stuff when creatures don't work. Especially make sure you have the latest SLAL MNC, it's the piece that defines the Bruma creatures. 

Thanks!  I figured it out!

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Doc_Ctdm said:

How "required" is the SLAL edition of Nasty Critters?

I'm still running the old-fashioned version. Will I need to upgrade to use this pack?

I'm pretty sure the Bruma creature races need to be properly registered in SL in order for the anims to work on them, and AFAIK only the latest versions of MNC SLAL Edition do that, so chances are none of the creatures will actually animate if you try to use it with the old MNC 9.

20 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Bruma creature races need to be properly registered in SL in order for the anims to work on them, and AFAIK only the latest versions of MNC SLAL Edition do that, so chances are none of the creatures will actually animate if you try to use it with the old MNC 9.

This. Also more and better animations.

Thanks for the advice earlier. Now that I have everything working, a question about the inner workings of the mod-

I notice that every creature has a mesh labeled _bp0 and bp1 (and sometimes _p0 or _p1). Could you perhaps clarify what these correspond to, and how they work? I noticed that the ogre in particular had a mesh labeled alt_bp0, and mountain lion has a p0-copy.

Just curious, and wondering maybe if I'm supposed to make any manual changes or something.

p0 = penis flaccid

p1 = penis erect

bp = body + penis

Mostly I like to add just the penis to the base mesh. But sometimes it's better to replace the whole mesh when adding the erection--these giants, for example, have paunches that would put most of the penis inside the body. So the erect mesh skinnies them up a bit. 

Alt- and -copy are cruft left over from when I was trying different options.

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

But then, I think I'm experiencing a problem - 

I've looked at the models in nifskope, and I've compared them to what I've seen in game, and it looks like the full body mesh replacers aren't working. That is, if something is labeled _bp0 etc., it isn't replacing the original mesh.

However, if something does have a standalone _p0 mesh, then it will render on the base model. For instance, I can find a standard troll or minotaur with a penis mesh added on, but I'll never see a minotaur with a penis wearing a loincloth, as in the _bp0 model.

This is only happening with the bruma creatures - all the others from the MNC, SIC, and Vanilla packs are working as intended, without showing this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the issue I was having:

After some more time in the game, I've successfully encountered goblins and minotaurs with loincloths and properly working penis models. But the ogres are still not working correctly. If there's a problem, it might be specific to them.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...