Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I like the way you think. 

Well his spoon is a fork, someone should make it usable as a dagger. Deadly to Elves... Something like that. While I was working on my clothing replacer I had the Idea of an Arrow-in-the-knee-boot for the guards as replacer. But then my student licence expired and until now i didn't manage to get a new one, whats definitely better for the Guards. someone would have attached an animation to them that make their leg stiff and let them limb, or stumble as soon as they try to run...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRmAhu08pA

For a spinning wheel what you need is a bobbin and flyer that takes the yarn, and then you need a skein of wool that's been carded and drawn so the fibers align into a long coil (called a roving).  Then you just start drawing some out and letting them feed onto the bobbin, which twists them as they go.  The foot pedal spins the spinning wheel, which in turn is what spins the bobbin and flyer which both twists the wool into yarn and winds it onto the bobbin at the same time.  That's way over simplifying the process (which takes a lot of practice) but enough to give you an idea for animations I think.

The bobbin and flyer are the spindle part at the back, that's where the wool actually becomes yarn.  The big wheel is what spins the bobbin, that's its only function.  Depending on the spinning wheel you might sit behind the bobbin and flyer or to one side.

Yes I actually know how to spin wool, I'm old. ? 

3 minutes ago, t.ara said:

AnotherCage-  "yawn"......will soon get animated-I think...at first I need a door:-)

AnotherCage_ggg.JPG

Yes, but doing the mundane things just makes the fun things more enjoyable. I told EinarrrtheRed that as long as he kept giving me septims (i mean making mods) I'll keep giving him songs. Let me know if you do, too. (Hmmm...with the fairy tale theme maybe something to Puff, the Magic Dragon).

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well his spoon is a fork, someone should make it usable as a dagger. Deadly to Elves... Something like that. While I was working on my clothing replacer I had the Idea of an Arrow-in-the-knee-boot for the guards as replacer. But then my student licence expired and until now i didn't manage to get a new one, whats definitely better for the Guards. someone would have attached an animation to them that make their leg stiff and let them limb, or stumble as soon as they try to run...  

As I said I like the way you think. Seriously though, can't you use a fork as a dagger? Doesn't it show up in weapons (or is that just the table knives)? And if so couldn't you disenchant Wuuthrad and place that on the fork? (Actually I know that last won't work since the Deadly to Elves thing isn't an enchantment, but maybe in the CK?)

On the other hand that arrow in the knee idea has merit. For such a worthy cause maybe the DD team could be persuaded to make it into a hobbleskirt-like item? Nah, they probably wouldn't since it wouldn't advance their agenda. But it's still a good idea. ?

9 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

For a spinning wheel what you need is a bobbin and flyer that takes the yarn, and then you need a skein of wool that's been carded and drawn so the fibers align into a long coil.  Then you just start drawing some out and letting them feed onto the bobbin, which twists them as they go.  The foot pedal spins the spinning wheel, which in turn is what spins the bobbin and flyer which both twists the wool into yarn and winds it onto the bobbin at the same time.  That's way over simplifying the process (which takes a lot of practice) but enough to give you an idea for animations I think.

The bobbin and flyer are the spindle part at the back, that's where the wool actually becomes yarn.  The big wheel is what spins the bobbin, that's its only function.  Depending on the spinning wheel you might sit behind the bobbin and flyer or to one side.

Yes I actually know how to spin wool, I'm old. ? 

Come visit me sometime and I'll take you to Shakertown. They'll probably let you brush up your skills, and if not, they'll happily show you theirs. ?

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

As I said I like the way you think. Seriously though, can't you use a fork as a dagger? Doesn't it show up in weapons (or is that just the table knives)? And if so couldn't you disenchant Wuuthrad and place that on the fork? (Actually I know that last won't work since the Deadly to Elves thing isn't an enchantment, but maybe in the CK?)

On the other hand that arrow in the knee idea has merit. For such a worthy cause maybe the DD team could be persuaded to make it into a hobbleskirt-like item? Nah, they probably wouldn't since it wouldn't advance their agenda. But it's still a good idea. ?

Well, these boot would need a new animation, I think funnybiz did something like that a long time ago. And the DD team would be the right address for the slow down effect. So it is just attaching an Arrow to the Guard Boots and make sure that the weighting will not wreck it, if it is worn.

EZES artifact disenchantig made Wuuthard disenchantable... so there is an enchantment in the CK somewhere. Taking a dagger mesh replace it with a fork that is called Ysgrmors spoon and replace it with the one in the couriosity shop in Windhelm.  I have to check that. I also have to check if i can attach the spider spit and the chaurus spit to a Helmet like the Steam Breath from Dragonborn. Just to trigger the estrus anims via EC ES or ED. And think of Herthfire and all the pretty stuff from zaz... All the possibilities of making Skyrim a interesting place. I always thought it would be a good Idea to simply replace some of the clutter with working Stuff like the cages and the Torture racks. And there are so many spitroasts. Ready to be replaced and Behtesda has been so kind to put the Idle markers in the right position....And there is the carriage in Zaz. Why not bind lydia to the wheel and make a short trip from Whiterun to Solitude. She might enjoy it. I would stop fast travelling for that. 

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, these boot would need a new animation, I think funnybiz did something like that a long time ago. And the DD team would be the right address for the slow down effect. So it is just attaching an Arrow to the Guard Boots and make sure that the weighting will not wreck it, if it is worn.

EZES artifact disenchantig made Wuuthard disenchantable... so there is an enchantment in the CK somewhere. Taking a dagger mesh replace it with a fork that is called Ysgrmors spoon and replace it with the one in the couriosity shop in Windhelm.  I have to check that. I also have to check if i can attach the spider spit and the chaurus spit to a Helmet like the Steam Breath from Dragonborn. Just to trigger the estrus anims via EC ES or ED. And think of Herthfire and all the pretty stuff from zaz... All the possibilities of making Skyrim a interesting place. I always thought it would be a good Idea to simply replace some of the clutter with working Stuff like the cages and the Torture racks. And there are so many spitroasts. Ready to be replaced and Behtesda has been so kind to put the Idle markers in the right position....And there is the carriage in Zaz. Why not bind lydia to the wheel and make a short trip from Whiterun to Solitude. She might enjoy it. I would stop fast travelling for that. 

By George I think he's got it! ?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

By George I think he's got it! ?

The main Problem is, that you can't take the ZAZ models for some of my Ideas, You need to place the markers on the original models insted of replacing them with ZAZ stuff. I took a look at the Vanilla models and compared them with the ZAZ things and they are not fitting. And as I said, I have no access to 3DSMAX anymore.  And then there are the torture devices, that are not really useful as they are in Vanilla...There is so many stuff in game, that you can modyfy that you don'tt really need to create something new. And a lot of things will be really funny. But the Arrow in the Knee boot and Ysgrmors spoon are on the top of my list. 

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

This question, I´ll try to fix tomorrow..all stuff needs to become animated. This tonight was ONLY the preparing.

I hope I have little luck with it tomorrow. The body is of course only for the scale-size check.

I want. that if you enter the furniture, that the cagedoor is opening, then she/he gets backwards sitting into the cage with roped wrists and then she should put in her legs, then the door shuts and then the gibbet lifts a little up - she should hang then inside of the gibbet and stay in loop, until the furniture exit is choosen, and all the steps roll back until she is standing again in front of the cage with free hands, sweet isn´t it?....

My first time, when I tried this, I totally failed ggg. The sweet problem is always the same,  to get the nif to be working seriously without CTD-ing.

It´s of course experimental TESTZONE ...

Wishing you all a goodnight and maybe think about Rapunzel:-))

Goodnight to you too, but some thoughts for the morrow.

Could you put that on a tree instead of a post? Remember that one you did a while back where the captive hanging from a big tree (like the Gildergreen) and slowly rotating? That might make a nice effect with this. ?

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

Goodnight to you too, but some thoughts for the morrow.

Could you put that on a tree instead of a post? Remember that one you did a while back where the captive hanging from a big tree (like the Gildergreen) and slowly rotating? That might make a nice effect with this. ?

I want to find out at first how I can do this-if I once have it, I´ll create the chain with cage and a position marker for the heigth and then you can hang it EVERYWHERE you like...but first of all I need to find out, how it works ...it´s a test for now, sadly;-)

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I want to find out at first how I can do this-if I once have it, I´ll create the chain with cage and a position marker for the heigth and then you can hang it EVERYWHERE you like...but first of all I need to find out, how it works ...it´s a test for now, sadly;-)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I've got a first draft of T.ara the magic modder. It will be shorter than the original because who needs or wants a sad ending? ?

Ich habe mir jetzt eigentlich fast alle Betten angeschaut und stehe immer noch vor dem Rätzel, wo Folgende Texturen benutzt werden.

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.0 (Texture Scan) by ousnius ====
[INFO] Scanning 1048 texture file(s)...
[INFO] Scan finished.
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 430x176).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood021.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 46x393).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\010MultifunctionalBeds\noble\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood021.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 513x513).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt_em.dds

Sind die über Swaps eingebunden? Sind die überhaupt eingebunden?

Ich habe die Bett Texturen gerade bei Anub wieder gefunden. Die sind also auch in deinem Furniture pack und über den Doggibelt haben wir gestern schon gesprochen. Die Verbreitung ist epidemisch...

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Ich habe mir jetzt eigentlich fast alle Betten angeschaut und stehe immer noch vor dem Rätzel, wo Folgende Texturen benutzt werden.

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.0 (Texture Scan) by ousnius ====
[INFO] Scanning 1048 texture file(s)...
[INFO] Scan finished.
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood021.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\010MultifunctionalBeds\noble\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood021.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt_em.dds

Sind die über Swaps eingebunden? Sind die überhaupt eingebunden?

Hi,

Du kannst die probehalber mal entfernen und nachsehen, ob die texturen im spiel noch da sind...so ein "müll" beseitigungs-tool kenne ich nicht-ich habe immer auch unbenutztes Material im Mod-manches könnte aber noch Bedeutung haben. Wenns nicht gebraucht wird-wegmachen:-)

3 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

Du kannst die probehalber mal entfernen und nachsehen, ob die texturen im spiel noch da sind...so ein "müll" beseitigungs-tool kenne ich nicht-ich habe immer auch unbenutztes Material im Mod-manches könnte aber noch Bedeutung haben. Wenns nicht gebraucht wird-wegmachen:-)

Wenn sie nicht benutzt werden, macht mir das keine Sorgen, aber wenn sie benutzt werde ist das übel, wenn darauf zurück gegriffen wird.. Sind in der Test Zelle alle Betten, die du gebastelt hast?

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Wenn sie nicht benutzt werden, macht mir das keine Sorgen, aber wenn sie benutzt werde ist das übel, wenn darauf zurück gegriffen wird.. Sind in der Test Zelle alle Betten, die du gebastelt hast?

Ja, 98% sicher...

Ok. Wenn du wirklich alle betten in der Testzelle hast, dann scheinen sie nicht zu fehlen. Schmeiss die Dinger raus, bevor sie sich noch weiter verbreiten, die Normalmaps dazu sind eh nicht in Ordnung(Ich habe hier ne Dateigröße 0)

Hi, my issue with zbf punishment cane still persists, i removed magicka sabers mod and all the Weapons and Armors fixes Remade mod, completely, and also cleared my savegame from ALL the WAF entries those were applied to the nearly entire game items assortment, so the issue is still ruining my game, Serana's weapons are being still replaced right after the game loading is done.

5 minutes ago, CodeName404 said:

Hi, my issue with zbf punishment cane still persists, i removed magicka sabers mod and all the Weapons and Armors fixes Remade mod, completely, and also cleared my savegame from ALL the WAF entries those were applied to the nearly entire game items assortment, so the issue is still ruining my game, Serana's weapons are being still replaced right after the game loading is done.

You might want to try a complete save cleaning with something like Fallrim Tools. In searching this thread I haven't seen anything like this before - which would indicate that it is an incompatibility between mods (not a strictly ZAP issue). If you have removed the mods you think might have started it and even if you tried to clean out all the script references, there may still be some. Anyway, let's hope - better than having to start a new game, eh? ?‍♀️

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You might want to try a complete save cleaning with something like Fallrim Tools. In searching this thread I haven't seen anything like this before - which would indicate that it is an incompatibility between mods (not a strictly ZAP issue). If you have removed the mods you think might have started it and even if you tried to clean out all the script references, there may still be some. Anyway, let's hope - better than having to start a new game, eh? ?‍♀️

thank you for quick reply, could you please guide me how to clean the save with that tool?

Also

my merged plugins list:

Spoiler

NewMerge.esp contains the following:

daedric alt female armor.esp

eclipselance.esp

modern brawl bug fix.esp

powercooldown.esp

scouter.esp

zigurdzdemon.esp

NewMerge1.esp

Kamehameha.esp

Normandy.esp

sanctuarycleanup.esp

TaliArmor.esp

ValkyrieSwordShield.esp

vION_IonCannon.esp

NewMerge2.esp

DarkNemesis.esp

EternalShineArmorAndWeapons.esp

Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp

JoOJediRobeV2.esp

skoomadealer.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

TomahawkACIIIWepMod.esp

YourMarketStall.esp

I hope this helps in further research :D

41 minutes ago, CodeName404 said:

thank you for quick reply, could you please guide me how to clean the save with that tool?

Also

my merged plugins list:

Reveal hidden contents

NewMerge.esp contains the following:

daedric alt female armor.esp

eclipselance.esp

modern brawl bug fix.esp

powercooldown.esp

scouter.esp

zigurdzdemon.esp

NewMerge1.esp

Kamehameha.esp

Normandy.esp

sanctuarycleanup.esp

TaliArmor.esp

ValkyrieSwordShield.esp

vION_IonCannon.esp

NewMerge2.esp

DarkNemesis.esp

EternalShineArmorAndWeapons.esp

Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp

JoOJediRobeV2.esp

skoomadealer.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

TomahawkACIIIWepMod.esp

YourMarketStall.esp

I hope this helps in further research :D

It's actually quite simple. Of course, download the tool from Nexus. Run it from whatever location yo have downloaded it to. Select the saved game that you want to clean. Tell it to look for unattached scripts. Tell it to delete those scripts. Save. These directions are also on the mod page on Nexus although, admittedly, they are at the very bottom of the description and are easily overlooked. ?