4 hours ago, Condil said:

Is it possible, that the Devious Devices Mods are still required for this mod? (Assets/Integeration etc. )

The mod will show up without problems with these installed, but without the MCM won't show up or Skyrim crashes.

Right on !

9 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Likewise. I'd love to have this working in my skyrim, especially with all the configurability it has, but: 1-right now it seems to be inert, nothing seems to work, and 2-I know myself to be too ignorant to figure it out. So, I'll keep following and waiting for someone to figure it out. Really looking forward to that, thanks again for sharing, OP and all.

Come back :smile: The issue has been found, now i feel that i am playing with power (i really like all the customization from this mod)

Glad you figured it out. I knew the smart people here would find the answer. Sadly, that it did not require DD was most of my joy upon seeing this mod, I just don't like the devices, I've tried and I just can't get around it (this is purely personal taste).  I'll keep checking in in case a non-DD version does emerge. 

Thanks all.

I am completely dumbfounded. I have tried so many different things to try to make this work. After re-installing the mod, I couldn't even get the MCM to register until I tried the f5 f9 quicksave/quickload tactic. But still even then, not registering plugins. I even went to solstheim to activate the mod there. Thought maybe if I was in a world not possible without Dragonborn.esm that this mod would surely register dragonborn.esm. No, it did not. I have spent many hours of real time waiting, I have spent many Skyrim hours in idle, battle, sleeping, anything I can try to get plugins to register. Nothing. I did try one time to exit the MCM real fast after activating instead of waiting for the 2 second delay to say "Done" and I got a message saying something like "cum affect added" or something like that. Went back in MCM after a good wait and it did say "done" but still not recognizing plugins. I have spent hours trying to get this to work. Getting very frustrated. What the hell am I doing wrong? Errrrrrr! And others having same issue? There has to be a reason behind it. Pounding my fist against my forehead saying "think think think" doesn't seem to work either. WTF? That always fixes something. IDK

35 minutes ago, Vithiss said:

Glad you figured it out. I knew the smart people here would find the answer. Sadly, that it did not require DD was most of my joy upon seeing this mod, I just don't like the devices, I've tried and I just can't get around it (this is purely personal taste).  I'll keep checking in in case a non-DD version does emerge. 

Thanks all.

+ 1

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

"However, I do wonder if you will be adding the feature to ensure everyone (except guards?) is also nude in those towns where nudity is the law"

That would be a nice feature, I considered it before in fact, I am just not sure how to do it.

I believe Slaverun does something like this once a town engages in slavery. The town then has a nudity law nd all the women have to strip or suffer the consequences.

2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

While it's good that the solution has been found, the bigger question is still there: why would not having DD affect a mod that doesn't have DD as a dependancy? Makes no sense.

The esp does not depend on them, but some scripts did. It was supposed to be a soft dependency, but it was in fact a hard one and the scripts would not run at all. This caused the MCM not to load and all the other issues as well.

5 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I believe Slaverun does something like this once a town engages in slavery. The town then has a nudity law nd all the women have to strip or suffer the consequences.

Yes, but afaik it does not work reliably, sometimes they will undress very late or not at all. Unless that was just on my end.

After trying the mod for some hours, I've noticed that even bandits report crimes, which is kinda funny considering that if you play with SL Defeat you'll keep getting bounties until you get raped, and if it's you the one doing the raping, then you get a rather high one, lol. I think you should check for the NPC's factions as well as the location, to avoid this issue.

Another thing that I'd suggest would be some sort of bounty cap for each sort of infraction, at least for the minor ones like nudity and being covered in cum.

The game's "vanilla" crimes usually don't get too out of hand because even if guards don't automatically turn aggressive towards you, they still approach you if you did the deed in front of them. But the problem I see with those two "crimes" is that they don't require any sort of action other than "being" naked or dirty, which isn't as easily measured as the times you had sex in public, for example. You could potentially pile up an absurdly high bounty if you happen to stay somewhere far from any guards but with some other people around, and then you'd find yourself in a situation in which guards are trying to kill you for being naked, lol.

I'm still testing how the mod fares along with PaySexCrime and I think they do work together pretty well. But if you're considering adding extra dialogue to the mod, you might consider the possibility of a lite version of that mod, which would be basically to be able to pay your bounties with sex.

Another cool addition could be to ask for "permission" to do some kinky stuff in public to a guard, in exchange of an even greater favor: Maybe you want to ask the guard to allow you to stay naked for a day in exchange for a blowjob, to stay covered in cum in exchange for sex, or to look the other way if you have sex in public if you give him your ass, lol.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind my suggestions, I tend to come up with stuff like that as I test the mods but by no means am I trying to bother you with them. Maybe you find something interesting.

Thanks for the good work!

Finally got it to working after DD installed. Had to reinstall the mod twice after that though and using the quicksave function to get the MCM to register worked finally then. It is a pretty cool mod. Will do a lot of things that multiple mods do in one. Well, except that it requires DD and that is 3 esm and 1 esp taking up 6 plugin slots for the one mod. Maybe that can be tweeked eventually. Another problem I seemed to run into was the MCM menu option for not allowing followers to be raped. The mod ignored that option and they are all over my spouse follower who I was trying to protect. LOL. Now I will have to kill a bunch of NPCs for messing with what is off limits. Fun mod. Thanks for posting.

9 hours ago, Condil said:

Is it possible, that the Devious Devices Mods are still required for this mod? (Assets/Integeration etc. )

The mod will show up without problems with these installed, but without the MCM won't show up or Skyrim crashes.

Really appreciate the tip, if all goes well I will upload a new build tomorrow that works without these mods. DDi and ZaZ were causing the issues.

2 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

After trying the mod for some hours, I've noticed that even bandits report crimes, which is kinda funny considering that if you play with SL Defeat you'll keep getting bounties until you get raped, and if it's you the one doing the raping, then you get a rather high one, lol. I think you should check for the NPC's factions as well as the location, to avoid this issue.

Another thing that I'd suggest would be some sort of bounty cap for each sort of infraction, at least for the minor ones like nudity and being covered in cum.

The game's "vanilla" crimes usually don't get too out of hand because even if guards don't automatically turn aggressive towards you, they still approach you if you did the deed in front of them. But the problem I see with those two "crimes" is that they don't require any sort of action other than "being" naked or dirty, which isn't as easily measured as the times you had sex in public, for example. You could potentially pile up an absurdly high bounty if you happen to stay somewhere far from any guards but with some other people around, and then you'd find yourself in a situation in which guards are trying to kill you for being naked, lol.

I'm still testing how the mod fares along with PaySexCrime and I think they do work together pretty well. But if you're considering adding extra dialogue to the mod, you might consider the possibility of a lite version of that mod, which would be basically to be able to pay your bounties with sex.

Another cool addition could be to ask for "permission" to do some kinky stuff in public to a guard, in exchange of an even greater favor: Maybe you want to ask the guard to allow you to stay naked for a day in exchange for a blowjob, to stay covered in cum in exchange for sex, or to look the other way if you have sex in public if you give him your ass, lol.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind my suggestions, I tend to come up with stuff like that as I test the mods but by no means am I trying to bother you with them. Maybe you find something interesting.

Thanks for the good work!

Not bothering at all, on the contrary. I will consider your suggestions and check out PaySexCrime. In regards to dialogue, nothing is set in stone yet. It's not high on my list either. 

2 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

One more suggestion...An MCM setting for choosing what happens while in sneak mode.

You mean like in Aroused Creatures?

2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Could there be a way that only guards give fine as a option to choose

Sure, should be easy.

2 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Another problem I seemed to run into was the MCM menu option for not allowing followers to be raped. The mod ignored that option and they are all over my spouse follower who I was trying to protect. LOL. Now I will have to kill a bunch of NPCs for messing with what is off limits. Fun mod. Thanks for posting.

I will fix that in the next build.

27 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Really appreciate the tip, if all goes well I will upload a new build tomorrow that works without these mods. DDi and ZaZ were causing the issues.

DDi?

Integration? Interaction? Please explain what DevDevices mods I need?

What ZaZ is that?

Please be specific. I really want to play this mod!

Thank you

Excellent mod.  

Will the drunk option also support iNeed?

What type of NPC will or won't report you for sexcrimes? 

Someone suggested looking at the PaySexCrime mod for bounty ideas...that could make the tax system more interesting. 

It may be helpful to have a settable hotkey to turn on/off sexcrimes and/or rape.  The mod will likely have issues with scenes triggering when Prison Overhaul is running its scenarios.

17 minutes ago, Irishredneck said:

DDi?

What ZaZ is that?

Thank you

Zaz animation pack 7.0 or 8.0 would work

Devious Device integration, asset and expansion

Yes, like aroused creatures. Either you are inviting, which you don't need because you already have that feature, or you become out of play. Maybe not sneak but at least undetectable which should be what I am if sneak skills and level is up. Or just sneak mode, whichever is easier. When doing certain quests that rely on the player remaining in sneak mode, getting raped beyond your control makes you detected and can break the game. So this feature would be nice for those moments. Or if you just want a break from the never-ending chaos and sneak to your little hideout for a break from the monotony. And hopefully I spelled that right. Spelling monotony can be very monotonous. BTW, I am having a blast playing your mod to the test to see what all it can do. Thank you! Been waiting for something like this. Defeat was the only mod I could find that has multiple aggressors at once. I think there was one I found but only used male aggressors. I can't remember. And defeat's features of rape during peace time didn't ever seem to work for me. My PSQ mod has a mini-defeat function but for only one aggressor and had to run in conjunction with Lover's Victim for peace time offenders in town and such. That works only if naked though, and only one aggressor as well. I noticed in your mod that multiple aggressors max out in a possible threesome followed by or following single paired. There are animations for up to 5 when being "gangbanged" if they could be implemented. That would be cool. Of course, any mod author would want their mod to be how they want it to perform. That's why mods are created I know. This is a very cool mod as it is, but these are a few features that I would love personally to be implemented. I hope you like the ideas as well. Am still learning to mod so would take me forever to figure out how to make these changes myself or I would have done it already with some other mods. And defeat is just way too heavy on my system for whatever reason. The PSQ defeat feature works so smoothly but lacking. So I am very thankful for you coming up with this mod, even if it were to stay as it is. I love it!

16 minutes ago, Irishredneck said:

DDi?

What ZaZ is that?

Thank you

DDi and ZaZ but like I said, there should be a new build tomorrow so if you can be patient ;) 

13 minutes ago, agent_hermit said:

Excellent mod.  

Will the drunk option also support iNeed?

What type of NPC will or won't report you for sexcrimes? 

Someone suggested looking at the PaySexCrime mod for bounty ideas...that could make the tax system more interesting. 

It may be helpful to have a settable hotkey to turn on/off sexcrimes and/or rape. 

Thanks ;) 

• I plan to eventually make it compatible with more Needs mods. 
  • Everybody except hostile ones, sex partners and followers.
  • Will have a look.
  • I don't want to add too many hotkeys to avoid conflicts.
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Cool. Then I'll certainly give your mod a try, had the current version downloaded already, then read about the hidden Tedious Devices dependency and banished the file to Oblivion. Looking forward to the next build.