would you ever be willing to make a standalone plugin that just has the "masturbate key" feature? that kind of ability is something I really miss from FNV/FO3's sexout and I'm surprised nobody else has really done it for sexlab. I don't like having to use a matchmaker spell on myself just to do that.

14 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It does indeed respect the Sexlab gender. I've just noticed a bug with it, however: There is a chance it will try to use furniture animations, like Dwemer machines.

yes, all of the Estrus animations - the machines, the tentacles, the slime creatures - are considered masturbation for some reason.

Please tell me the bestiality parts are optional. :smile:

33 minutes ago, ygcxsw said:

would you ever be willing to make a standalone plugin that just has the "masturbate key" feature? that kind of ability is something I really miss from FNV/FO3's sexout and I'm surprised nobody else has really done it for sexlab. I don't like having to use a matchmaker spell on myself just to do that.

if you have Sexlab Aroused Redux, you have a masturbate key. just hold in the same key that shows your stats (I think it's N by default, can't quite remember) and you will begin.

2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Yeah i dont think it matter much

Hell i dont get it... i want this mod on my playlist  im scratching my head and it begins to hurt lol

Likewise. I'd love to have this working in my skyrim, especially with all the configurability it has, but: 1-right now it seems to be inert, nothing seems to work, and 2-I know myself to be too ignorant to figure it out. So, I'll keep following and waiting for someone to figure it out. Really looking forward to that, thanks again for sharing, OP and all.

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

yes, all of the Estrus animations - the machines, the tentacles, the slime creatures - are considered masturbation for some reason.

Possibly fixable by adding the masturbation tag to the function - I don't think any of the Estrus animations are tagged as masturbation, just solo animations.

I'm really sorry you guys are having this buggy MCM, I don't know why this happens. Load order should not matter. You are usng Oldrim, not SSE, right?

10 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I've disabled the DCL rape function.

I note that the Nudity Law is not enforced in Riften. My bad. I had accidentally set the bounty to 0. Fixed that, it works now.

However, I do wonder if you will be adding the feature to ensure everyone (except guards?) is also nude in those towns where nudity is the law :smile:

That would be a nice feature, I considered it before in fact, I am just not sure how to do it.

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

It says some features aren't working yet. Which ones?

I just meant to say I still have ideas that I didn't implement yet and that some features could be expanded (e.g. tax) or I am not entirely happy with them (e.g. sleep rape being a bit wonky).

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

Please tell me the bestiality parts are optional. :smile:

I'm gonna block them in the next version.

Bestiality is optional, you just need to toggle animals and creatures off in the parameters section.

30 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Possibly fixable by adding the masturbation tag to the function - I don't think any of the Estrus animations are tagged as masturbation, just solo animations.

They actually are, I just forgot to add the all the tags the animation should not have. Or rather, I started doing so, but then stopped after the first for some reason. :classic_rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

hadn't considered that, but it makes a lot more sense that they're tagged solo, not masturbation. thanks for the education. :smile:

22 minutes ago, jfraser said:

hadn't considered that, but it makes a lot more sense that they're tagged solo, not masturbation. thanks for the education. :smile:

Yea, you can see the tags in the Sexlab toggle animations menu.  For me at least they have tags like Estrus/Ooze/Machine/F/PCKnownAnim, but no masturbation tag.  They will show up for me using the Matchmaker spell solo, but not through any mod that specifically is searching for masturbation animations.

Used to annoyed where mod has tons of option or unnecessary settings for this and that just for a simple quest to run (or just a basic feature) and provided hint is just way complicated. Happy that you made all the options in your mod pretty clear, and that statistic page for reports is just awesome. 

Aware this is beta release but i do have a few suggestion that can be put consideration on the future release

- Sexlab strip with worn items for rape feature.

- Guards respond if they witnessing a sexcrime directly/line of sight. 

Still having spectator crowd ultra because of the morality guards feature (interactions and dialogs) for sexual intercourse in public, that somehow really fit in the game IMO, maybe with small tweaks for bribing the guards to ignore (higher chance of success if you're thane) if fail, than Inte's POP will kicks in. Seeing wpg9571 is unlikely to continue SCUE anymore.

- Actual NPC(s) approach for rape scene. 

Never really gets that NPC shows up out of nowhere and banging my PC. Probably to much to ask and i do understand that can be really difficult to set up but it's worth the shot.  

6 minutes ago, Kingpln said:

Aware this is beta release but i do have a few suggestion that can be put consideration on the future release

Still having spectator crowd ultra because of the morality guards feature (interactions and dialogs) for sexual intercourse in public, that somehow really fit in the game IMO, maybe with small tweaks for bribing the guards to ignore (higher chance of success if you're thane) if fail, than Inte's POP will kicks in. Seeing wpg9571 is unlikely to continue SCUE anymore.

Never really gets that NPC shows up out of nowhere and banging my PC. Probably to much to ask and i do understand that can be really difficult to set up but it's worth the shot.  

• Do you mean this?
  • I want to add dialogue, but I'm having a bit of a struggle with that.
  • They actually should, they are only teleported in if they cant find a way for some reason or have conflicting ai packages (e.g. during a quest, when an NPC is supposed to walk somewhere. They cant walk there and stay close.)
16 minutes ago, Kingpln said:

Used to annoyed where mod has tons of option or unnecessary settings for this and that just for a simple quest to run (or just a basic feature) and provided hint is just way complicated. Happy that you made all the options in your mod pretty clear, and that statistic page for reports is just awesome. 

If you can find some sort of animation where the rapist seems to be holding down the player while tearing her clothes/armor off, that would be great. Defeat is one of my all time favorite mods because of the strip the player feature. 

edit: but having the player strip herself would make no sense.

5 minutes ago, Teutonic said:
  • Do you mean this?
  • I want to add dialogue, but I'm having a bit of a struggle with that.
  • They actually should, they are only teleported in if they cant find a way for some reason or have conflicting ai packages (e.g. during a quest, when an NPC is supposed to walk somewhere. They cant walk there and stay close.)

Using sexlab strip setting, allowing certain body slot that can be strip depending which slot we toggle on.

forgot to mention, awesome mod so thank you.

2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

If you can find some sort of animation where the rapist seems to be holding down the player while tearing her clothes/armor off, that would be great. Defeat is one of my all time favorite mods because of the strip the player feature. 

edit: but having the player strip herself would make no sense.

Yes, that'd be great (big fan of Goubo's defeat as well) but as mentioned in my post earlier that is not going be as easy to do.

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I'm really sorry you guys are having this buggy MCM, I don't know why this happens. Load order should not matter. You are usng Oldrim, not SSE, right?

Oldrim is the classic way to play :smile:

I feel that the problem is related with the activation center, my game doesnt detect the other plugins , is it a quest how does that work, i know not a lot about mods.  But there seem that a connection isnt made between the mod and my skyrim

When i quit fast from the mcm i can see Covered in cum added and then nothing else

Is it supposed to be always written running ? At first i activate, started, done, running

I have made a new game with a lot less mods and i get the same problem now i will try a new game with only the base requirements and alternate life

3 hours ago, Condil said:

Is it possible, that the Devious Devices Mods are still required for this mod? (Assets/Integeration etc. )

The mod will show up without problems with these installed, but without the MCM won't show up or Skyrim crashes.

Maybe... I am having a hard time and i didnt install any devious device in my game, only zaz 7

Yes hope is still there i need that fantastic mod :smile:

3 hours ago, Condil said:

Is it possible, that the Devious Devices Mods are still required for this mod? (Assets/Integeration etc. )

The mod will show up without problems with these installed, but without the MCM won't show up or Skyrim crashes.

That is the issue, I am working on it.

5 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Is it supposed to be always written running ? At first i activate, started, done, running

Yes it is.

WOUHOU !!!!  That is the issue !!!!

Confirmed i installed devious device family line and mcm appears fast and wait for it.......All mods are found by the mod

WoW ! Thanks everyones who pitched in, this is a great community and polling rate is ok also

I am so stocke ! Take my money :tongue: