@CPU no, not Zaz. The file we're talking about was never an official mod/download, just a file added to a post (or more precise, i think three files were added in one post, several versions).

Appearently the whole post with these 3 files is gone, here is a quoted post with the latest? one but the file and the original post isn't found anymore.

*edit: i'm at least 99% sure the post was still there 4 weeks ago, if nooblets profile doesn't lie he was online in may... means he didn't delete it himself.

*edit2: here is the link to that post with 3 versions that doesn't work anymore, listed for Slaverun reloaded as soft requirement.

Like i mentioned, he didn't log in since may according to his profile. Doesn't necessarily mean he's gone but... i wouldn't set hopes too high either. :frown: Most probably somebody still has at least one file of his mod, would it be OK to upload it again somewhere if we find somebody who has it? I might even have one myself on my old hard drive, have to check it.

I sent him a message but I imagine I am not the first. Hopefully someone will either see this and upload a copy or he will come online. Someone could inform the Author of Wolfclub as I believe it is a hard requirement for that mod, though I want it for slaverun.

I've asked in the slaverun topic, here is the post which includes it: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52885-slaverun-reloaded-28-december-2017/?do=findComment&comment=2128525

Note: For slaverun you don't need to install all the soft dependencies, only what's mentioned as "hard requirements". Depending on hardware/settings/other mods, i wouldn't recommend to install all the soft dependencies at once. ;)

• 1 year later...
On 1/26/2018 at 12:11 PM, valcon767 said:

i have this file.  this is the version i have been using for a decent amount of time now. it does work with Slaverun Reloaded 2.1.3 and game does not crash

when starting Slaverun Reloaded Alpha 3.0b.  

if i remember right it is the one originally posted by Nooblet123 (i could be wrong here).

if this in any way violates site rules please delete it.

zdd d.7z

This link isn't working for me. If anyone has a copy, would you mind sending it to me? Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...