On 8/6/2019 at 10:49 AM, Camila said:

You can open console, select them and type disable

Place the GomaPeroLand.esp above NPC replacers, such as Bijin, etc.

do you know of a way to make the beds that are static in this mod to be able to be used? console command for it maybe?

20 minutes ago, TWK971 said:

Does this include bodyslide files for the outfits that come with it? If so what are the names? Thanks ahead of time.

The bodyslide files are in the downloads of this thread. In Bodyslide they are grouped as GomaPeroLand SE Outfits

• 1 month later...

hi all just downloaded v6 and it looks awesome could anyone tell me if in the future this will be like any other mod,by that I mean will we be able to use all the chairs,beds and sun lounges, what is the aim of this great mod.thanks for your time edit even leaves footprints in the sand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't remember the name but there is a portal on the beach north of the hanging gardens maybe? but it takes you to an asian themed hall with doors, one is for the train, and one is for the school, and in the school is the door to the space ship. theres also a hidden door in the hall to the torture room. you have to look in map view to know its there.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting some light flickering in some of the beach tents and some of the bonfires have some weird effect, like the flames don't have transparency. Some bottles are also having some flickering effects in one of the rooms inside the castle. 

On 6/6/2020 at 2:14 PM, Highborn said:

I'm getting some light flickering in some of the beach tents and some of the bonfires have some weird effect, like the flames don't have transparency. Some bottles are also having some flickering effects in one of the rooms inside the castle. 

That could be more to do with your enb (assuming you are using one). I’ve noticed that enb settings can get baked into a save file. Try a new game and see if the problem persists. Then try a new game with a different enb if need be. 

also, are you using a face light mod? If there are over 4 of the same light type in a cell you can get flicker and  face light can easily cause that especially if followers are using it also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, esmm40 said:

I can't remember the name but there is a portal on the beach north of the hanging gardens maybe? but it takes you to an asian themed hall with doors, one is for the train, and one is for the school, and in the school is the door to the space ship. theres also a hidden door in the hall to the torture room. you have to look in map view to know its there.

Is there supposed to be a plant in front of the door and can I remove it?

On 6/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Sucellus1 said:

Is there supposed to be a plant in front of the door and can I remove it?

you have to be more specific, are you talking about the door to the torture chamber? that ones in the floor, as long as the activator comes up you should be able to enter any room regardless of whether something is in front of it. Otherwise you could console "tcl" to move through it, or click on it and type disable to remove it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 4:14 PM, Sucellus1 said:

Sorry, I was referring to the the directly opposite the entrance past the torture chamber and past the doors on the right.

If you want to remove something pull up console, click on it, type "disable" and hit enter. Past that I can't remember if that door is functional or not. If you like the tree you could always use jaxonz positioner to move it.

21 hours ago, esmm40 said:

If you want to remove something pull up console, click on it, type "disable" and hit enter. Past that I can't remember if that door is functional or not. If you like the tree you could always use jaxonz positioner to move it.

Well the activator hasn't come up so the door appears to be inactive, would this mean that the other rooms are inaccessible or do they have a coc code?

54 minutes ago, Sucellus1 said:

Well the activator hasn't come up so the door appears to be inactive, would this mean that the other rooms are inaccessible or do they have a coc code?

Ok, i just checked to be sure but you are probably still using an older version of the mod. In my version the plant is not in the way and the door is usable. If you are using Mod organizer I would redownload the mod  and install it with the version number in the name. Place the new version under the one you are using now in the Mod priority window and deselect the old one. Then try again and see if the plant is gone.