Download this mod several times, when use 7z to uncopress, also gave out about 1000 data error in the texture file, should I redownload or some reason else.

EDIT: finaly, downloaded a no error file. 

Thanks for the convertion.

Wish you happy in converting such beautiful mod, and expecting more of your work.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, petronius said:

Andreis has V2 for both classic and SE linked here: https://general-andreis.tumblr.com/post/167155733681/gomaperopero-goma-pero-land-v2-add-new-place

And you can find gomaperopero's mods here: http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/167152747315/goma-pero-land-v2-add-new-place-for-screenshot

Andreis, is this one at LL version 1 or two?

This one seems to be missing some locations from the one listed in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, high mood said:

thank you for the converting .... it's great work ..... but i have problem with textures in fine cloth & 9no1 outfit !!! the outfit textures is ok but the calf area in legs is invisible !!!

I'm having the same issue with all the outfits themselves the calf area and forearm areas turn invisible. Have you found a fix?

On 1/27/2019 at 2:03 AM, quinbear said:

I'm having the same issue with all the outfits themselves the calf area and forearm areas turn invisible. Have you found a fix?

I read on another thread that this can caused by meshes not being properly converted. Try running them through nif optimizer and rebuilding them in bodyslide.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/25/2019 at 12:27 PM, sarid said:

Quick question: Are there supposed to be NPC's present? Because with this latest version all I have is a handful of naked men in each area with no women anywhere (that I have found yet).

Yeah my game is full of naked men now too i wish there was no npcs like before i hope this gets fixed.

On 7/27/2019 at 3:24 AM, G92 said:

Yeah my game is full of naked men now too i wish there was no npcs like before i hope this gets fixed.

You can open console, select them and type disable

On 8/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, jinhunik said:

delphine face changed to black

Place the GomaPeroLand.esp above NPC replacers, such as Bijin, etc.

2 hours ago, Camila said:

You can open console, select them and type disable

Place the GomaPeroLand.esp above NPC replacers, such as Bijin, etc.

I solved it by deleting all the added NPCs in the Creation Kit so far all is well and now the map is empty again.