I found a CTD that happens when I used a specific spell against a particular wall in the Resort with a beach. I posted a bug report to him on nexus.

A strange CTD happens when I cast Astral Wind, and only Astral Wind, against a certain wall in Goma Pero Land (see imgur link). I tried all the other spells in your mod, as well as other vanilla- and mod spells (such as apocalypse) without issue. I discovered this weird CTD by random chance, and it doesn't really matter that Astral Wind causes a CTD in that specific spot, I'm just worried if there are other spots in the actual game that could cause the same issue.

https://imgur.com/a/TpyZm0E

The mod author told me to test with the Dragonrend shout since the spell used the effect from that shout, and it also caused CTD when used against that wall. So the issue is some interaction between this shout and something you put on that wall. 

Thanks I was just using version 6 without the .7. Also I had a look around the area and I found the Telvanni Chimer/Dunmer mushroom houses or maybe its giant smurfs.

ScreenShot3.png.e012216c081ff36b165ee7f71aea34f8.png

And what in the name of the gods is this thing on the floor because I've never seen anything like this before? Is it some sort of toilet, veejay or shower technology?

ScreenShot2.png.b6b40b5750d25b582d50a6f5067919b2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 2:00 AM, cppnnemo said:

How the heck do you get to the hanging gardens up on the cliff?  I've run all around this place and can't find the path.  Amazing mod, by the way!  Thanks.

Did anyone ever respond to this? If so, I can't find it. So to speak... :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well about those NPC`s it would be nice to have some female NPC`s there too.

Playing with a female character and SL it is a funny place to be but playing with a male character it is a boring place if you play not as a homosexual or bisexual character.

11 hours ago, strongi said:

Well about those NPC`s it would be nice to have some female NPC`s there too.

Playing with a female character and SL it is a funny place to be but playing with a male character it is a boring place if you play not as a homosexual or bisexual character.

Well, just use a mod like Are you There? to get anyone you like in Goma Pero Land, and Amazing Follower Tweaks or its successors to recruit those NPCs as followers and tell them that they are dismissed but that they should hang out here (ideally after changing their outfits). This way you can turn the whole island into your own personal harem/ brothel, with followers dressed up to reflect the local theme if you wish.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:38 PM, A1245BAR said:

Anyone know of any other mods that add whole new sections like this mod? They don't need to be resorts or anything, I'm more interested in places to explore. lol

You can find a whole bunch of stuff on Nexus, like The Oasis, Tropical Islands and Middle Earth. I also recommend Amarna.

On this site, if you look around you can find Karlov's Manor (technically a series of houses , but as good as or better than any new land mod) and Aether Suite. The maker of Aether Suite (look for Halo's Farm mods), also has some interesting new lands on his site like Vignettes.

If you look around Asian sites, World Of Rudra is a good one (with recent improvements from some German modders on Nexus). You can also try New Hangzhou and Skyrim Sea World. I found links for them on SunJeong's mod site.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, zxcasd543 said:

Sorry, I want to ask why does my door not appear in Riverwood?

Maybe you have a mod that alters the same space and something is covering it up? I would use console to 'TCL' and fly through the ground to see if its hiding under something.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2019 at 1:49 PM, Camila said:

You can open console, select them and type disable

The easiest way for me was to use the Select NPC spell and then go into Manipulator > People (it'll list them as "Acquaintance"), then scroll down to the bottom, on the right hand panel, and select Disable. They will vanish when you exit Manipulator. Then save your game.

Edited by villcorndog
  • 3 months later...
On 1/15/2022 at 12:59 PM, ... What? said:

I cant find the door in Rivewood...

Had the same problem turns out I didn't install the map lol.

Mostly due to lack of any instructions tho.
In the downloads button where you can see an option called 'file' with no file size you gotta download that except it doesn't download anything but instead after the 10 seconds it redirects you to a media fire download. I never clicked the file thing because it looked like a bug. 

hope this helps someone.

• 4 weeks later...