[Stellaris] What about a Loverslab compilation?

Abominus

I remember it was suggested in one of the threads not too long ago, but not everyone seemed up for that kind of coordination yet. I'll admit even I'm a bit more focused on getting my own mod idea to a working state at the moment.

Of course some of the ideas I had for it were going to be meant as a sort of supplementary "bridge" between some of the other mods' features anyway. So I may consider looking into trying to compile things at that working point.

On 21/01/2018 at 2:31 PM, Raana said:

I remember it was suggested in one of the threads not too long ago.

Yep and that was me. ;) 

I even suggested starting a discord server to coordinates our efforts into a mod pack.

As far as I know, most of the Stellaris mods here are compatible with each other, so I suppose a compilation wouldn't be a big priority at the moment.

I mean there's no real harm in starting a discord now if you ask me, if anything it would be extremely beneficial if this side of the loverslab community started our own little hub to discuss mods. 

5 hours ago, mk40 said:

Yep and that was me. ;) 

I even suggested starting a discord server to coordinates our efforts into a mod pack.

As far as I know, most of the Stellaris mods here are compatible with each other, so I suppose a compilation wouldn't be a big priority at the moment.

Yeah, I think the biggest issue we might have at this point is simply adding traits similar to ones existing in other mods.

Admittedly I'm not sure how active I'd be on a discord server for this. I share living space so the days and times of day would be pretty limited for me to keep things from getting awkward...

This is why I only suggested to create a discord server and didn't create one straight up. If nobody is really interested or can really participate, there is no point starting a discord server in the first place (in this particular case that is). 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived