Skyrim / TES V : Nier Automata Weapons

sunhawken

1 hour ago, youngkim77705 said:

I'm using SSE, so I think AddItemMenu is not available for 1.5.23 right? Thanks for any help

Rip I forget this was made towards SSE. I completely ignored that & downloaded it straight to Oldrim without any issues on my side, but yeah without AddItemMenu on SSE, not sure how you find it

On 2/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, youngkim77705 said:

Got AddItemSE to work - you download it from the Oldrim site and get the update dll file, also need UIExtensions added. Worked, thank you for the advise Destroyah!

So thanks to you I learned how to extract a bsa file.

But my quest for getting those weapon is not finished.

When I tried to look at this weapons their names where just squares(because no latin letters) aaaand I got CTD.

Any idea why?

Edit: Downloaded it again. no CTD but weapons are invisible.... 

Does someone know a fancy Asian, Japanese Skyrim SE Mod site where I can find other stuff?

On 1/28/2018 at 10:12 PM, sunhawken said:

You have the wrong hdt version are you tried using it on SSE without converting it.

sorry for necro, but could you elaborate on this? does the armor not use the latest HDT version by hydro? the HDT physics 1.5.23? I also extracted .bsa file, optimized the meshes using Nif Optimizer, repacked them into 7-zip and then installed via mod manager.

I have the latest HDT Physics framework for SSE, high heels, and physics from 9damao website (replaced xml files in physics one with cbbe one in nexus website), installed them via mod manager, but I get the same issue for the armors as the person you quoted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This does not have engine blade or type40 sword right? hope they add them someday...

edit1: I been trying to change the name of the items using CK but not sure the old name still persist anyone know how to do it properly? not quite sure what to do now...

edit2: nvm I removed the mod > saved the game > reinstall > renamed and it worked.

On 11/02/2018 at 2:31 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

So thanks to you I learned how to extract a bsa file.

But my quest for getting those weapon is not finished.

When I tried to look at this weapons their names where just squares(because no latin letters) aaaand I got CTD.

Any idea why?

Edit: Downloaded it again. no CTD but weapons are invisible.... 

Does someone know a fancy Asian, Japanese Skyrim SE Mod site where I can find other stuff?

It's invisible for me too. :confused:

• 5 months later...

I just tried the weapons and they were invisible in third person, but showed in first person with the rainbow textures shown above. I managed to fix it by resaving the .esp in the CK to update to form 44 and ran NifScan and NifOptimizer on it and they all seem to work normally now. Hope that helps anyone with the same issues

Here's the updated version that seems to be working for me

Link

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived