View File

POSER HOTKEYS SE

Poser Hotkeys adds a configurable hotkey MCM menu that lets you select, favorite, and play poses on the Player and NPCs.

ezgif-4-6ed51453dd.gif.02da7cd7484719b04c57e20d25567136.gif

Bigger Gif

Requirements

SKSE64 2.0.6+

PapyrusUtil SE 3.4+

MFG Console Lite SE

SkyUI SE 5.2+

At least one Poser* and FNIS SE**

Hotkeys
You can adjust hotkeys on the Hotkeys page if you don’t like the defaults. If you want to save your hotkeys and settings for later, go to the Data page and click “Save Settings.”

Please note that there is a hotkey that can enable and disable all other Poser Hotkeys hotkeys (NumPad -). This is useful if you want to use overlapping hotkeys for something like Jaxonz Positioner SE after you have selected a pose for an actor. This hotkey does not start or stop poses on any actors on its own.

Hotkeys are automatically saved to disc as they are modified.

Poses
You can select poses from the Poses page, or use your hotkeys to select them. Pressing the Show Pose button (Home) without a target in your crosshair will cause the Player to start posing. If you target an NPC in the crosshair and press Show Pose, the NPC will pose instead.

To clear a pose and return the Player or NPC to normal, press the Clear Pose button (End).

You can cycle through posers (Page Up, Page Down), poser packs (Up Arrow, Down Arrow) and poses (Left Arrow, Right Arrow). This only happens if the target is already posing. 

Favorites
If you find a pose that you particularly like, you can add it to your favorites by pressing the Add to Favorites button (Insert). If you want to unfavorite the pose, press the Remove from Favorites button (Delete).

If you want to categorize your favorites, you can create and delete your own named Packs on the Poses page. To change which Favorites Pack you are adding or removing poses to, simply select "Favorites" and then your desired pack on the Poses page. You may then select any other Poser or Pack and cycle poses as normal. When you press the Add to Favorites button or Remove from Favorites button, the displayed pose will be added to or removed from the Favorites Pack you selected earlier.

Favorites are automatically saved to disc as they are added and removed.

Faces
You can create, copy, capture and select faces from the Faces page, or use your hotkeys to select them.
Once a Face is selected, holding the Modifier Key (Left Shift) and pressing the Show Pose button (Home) without a target in your crosshair will cause the player to make a face. If you target an NPC in the crosshair and press Show Face, the NPC will make a face instead.

To clear a face and return the player or NPC to normal, hold the Modifier Key (Left Shift) and press the Clear Pose button (End).

You can cycle through faces by holding the Modifier Key (Left Shift) and pressing Show Next Pose (Right Arrow) or Show Previous Pose (Left Arrow)

PoserDataGen

(Required to get SSE pose mods working in this mod)

About
PoserDataGen is an tool that provides a way for users to create data for installed posers.

Installation
PoserDataGen is a executable that can be run from anywhere. Simply unzip it and double click the .exe to start it up. If you use Mod Organizer 2, I suggest that you launch PoserDataGen through its interface. This is a very good video explaining how to add it to Mod Organizer.

Uninstallation
 Simply delete the .exe and .config file to remove it from your system.

Data Generation
PoserDataGen will try to automatically find your Skyrim SE directory the first time it's opened. Any detected posers you have installed will show up in the "Posers" section in the center of the application. If the "Posers" section is empty, it means the tool could not find your Skyrim SE directory, or it could not find any installed posers. If your Skyrim SE directory was not found, or if you want to point to a different Skyrim SE location, you can change your Skyrim SE directory using the “Change Skyrim Directory” button. Once a valid directory is chosen it is saved in the .config file for later use.

Once posers are listed in the "Posers" section, you can check and uncheck them to include or exclude them for data generation. Clicking "Generate Poser Data" will generate data files for the checked posers, overwriting any existing, older files in the output location. If you don’t have one already,
an empty Favorites data file will also be created for you. The Favorites data file will not be automatically overwritten by this tool if already present.

To the right of the "Posers" section there are some additional options you can check that will do more things during data generation:

"Skip Missing Animations will force the tool to verify that a valid .HKX (animation) file exists for each and every pose being added to the data file. This prevents the addition of poses that are defined in the FNIS_*_List.txt file that have no accompanying animation file.

"Delete Old Poser Data" will delete all existing data files in the \PoserData\ folder, except for your Favorites. You can use this to remove data files for posers you have uninstalled.

"Reset Favorites Data" will reset your Favorites data file to its original, empty state. Use this if you want to clear your favorites list entirely.

Once the data files have been generated they should automatically be placed in \Data\SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\
The next time you open the Poser Hotkeys MCM menu you should see your changes reflected on the Poses page.

User Configuration
You can alter the included .config file to help some specific usability issues that can arise depending on your installation.

"SkyrimDirectory" holds the path the last valid Skyrim directory selected on the form. This is so that PoserDataGen doesn't have to ask you for the folder every time you run it. You can change this to whatever path you want that contains an \Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\ folder.

"IgnoredFolders" is list of folder names that are skipped when PoserDataGen creates its list of posers. You can add entries here if you have mods that add animations that you do not want to show in the PoserDataGen "Posers" section. The folder names are ones that are found in \Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\ containing an FNIS_*_List.txt file.

"PoserTrimStrings" are strings that are removed from the beginnings of poser pack names in the MCM drop down menu. This is purely aesthetic and is there to remove words or letters that a user doesn't care about when trying to select a pose.

- Credits -

Mz1n for the permission to share this with you guys!

Please don't bother Mz1n via his own page about this SSE port!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64 2.0.6+ PapyrusUtil SE 3.4+ MFG Console SE SkyUI SE 5.2+ FNIS SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...

Despite using MO in Classic and MO2 in SE for a long time and being comfortable adding executables, launching the executable through MO2 ended up having the program just silently close without doing anything.

Might just be the version of MO2 I'm using, but here was my workaround if anyone else runs into this:

1) Create a temporary folder somewhere that you'll work from. (I called mine Poser TEMP)

2) Create a folder called DATA inside it

3) Paste your meshes folders from all your poser mods inside the DATA folder you just created

4) Open up your Poser Hotkeys mod folder and navigate to PoserDataGen 

5) Run the .exe -- it will tell bring up an error and tell you to verify your Skyrim directory. Click OK.

6) Click the "Change Skyrim Directory" button at the top and navigate to your temporary folder you created in Step 1

7) PoserDataGen will create the files it needs inside the temporary folder (Poser TEMP/DATA/SKSE in my example). Copy that entire new SKSE folder back into your main Poser Hotkeys mod folder.

You can delete the temporary folder now if you want.

Such a great tool! Thnx a lot.

I did not get the faces part to work though. Not sure why, but it won't capture the data from the facial expressions correctly, nor will it execute a facial expression that I made manually. Any ideas why?

All the required mods are installed correctly.

2 hours ago, drjekyll88 said:

Such a great tool! Thnx a lot.

I did not get the faces part to work though. Not sure why, but it won't capture the data from the facial expressions correctly, nor will it execute a facial expression that I made manually. Any ideas why?

All the required mods are installed correctly.

Use this for now, opparco mfg Command for SSE

Just wanted to say that this mod is outstanding. It's a godsend for taking screenshots. No more messing with loads of rings/spells and having to find, select, and then activate every new pose every single time. Just being able to cycle through them all with a key press is so nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this mod still disable npc head tracking?

Hotkeys from this mod stop npc head tracking while powers from original posing mod don't.

I took a look at a post on nexus which requesting head tracking for oldrim version of this mod: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3671825-poser-hotkeys/?p=46442945

He says he managed to enable head tracking by editing the script, by changing the 0s from the lines 669 and 845 to 1s. 

But it seems the 0s are already 1s in this version (like akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("IsNPC", 1) on line 845).

I also tried to compile by myself but failed by following errors...

Spoiler

\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,19): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,43): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(659,31): GetCurrentCrosshairRef is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(659,31): cannot call the member function GetCurrentCrosshairRef alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(762,1): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(763,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(764,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(765,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(766,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(767,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(768,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(769,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(770,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(771,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(772,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(773,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(774,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(776,1): UnregisterForAllControls is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(777,1): RegisterForControl is not a function or does not exist
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(868,1): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(868,16): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(879,3): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(879,18): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(889,3): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(889,18): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(895,1): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(895,16): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(946,41): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(946,56): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(946,2): type mismatch on parameter 4 (did you forget a cast?)
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(947,41): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(947,56): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(947,2): type mismatch on parameter 4 (did you forget a cast?)
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(954,23): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(954,38): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(954,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(963,22): variable MFGConsoleFunc is undefined
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(963,37): none is not a known user-defined type
\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\mzinPoserHotKeysMCM.psc(963,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for mzinPoserHotKeysMCM, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on mzinPoserHotKeysMCM

I don't know if it works or not when I could compile the script either.

• 1 month later...

Sweet! Thanks for adding this!

One question, will ( Animation Objects - Merged.esp) from original mod work if we convert it?  Would be nice to remove all the rings and spells when they're not needed anymore.  Im going to test converting it anyway to see, but i'm curious if you'd already tried it?

Edit:  I can see you have given permission for someone to release the full port over on the nexus which includes the merged esp mod, and it all works great, thanks for the awesome mod!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I use MO2 and could run, PoserDataGen.exe throuh MO2.  and I could set my skyrim SE data directory, thorugh UI. and exe  generate json.

but it generate not for skyrim SE but skyrim/data directory. 

So I felt I may need to change setting of PoserDatagen.exe.config.  I read  instruciton, and can find 

<setting name="SkyrimDirectory" serializeAs="String">
                <value />
            </setting>

section, but the problem is, there seems no example, how I wrote path correctly in xml.

so can someone tell me the correct way,

eg when my skyrim se directory is "c\skyrim SE"  , how I need to discribe the path, with this section?

Ah OK. do not mind. it work as designed.  I did not need to edit config file.

When I first launch PoserDataGen.exe ,  even though I set skyrim SE data path in UI, and exe can read all animation pose mod,

it generate json to the skyrim (LE) directory. (I do not know why it worked so, but actually it generate json to the skyrim (LE) data directory, log discribe it, and I needed to delete it once)

But second time,  when I run the exe through MO2 again,  it auto set SE path (it was deserved as value in Config file), and generate  json correct locaiton (I run exe through MO2

for SE,  it generate json in overwrite directory) , then I copy and locate json in this mod directory of MO2.  after that when I run exe, the json auto overwritten in the mod directory.

After all it work well without problem, really useful thanks! 

• 8 months later...

Does not find the halo poses after starting the PoserDataGen.exe, the poserhotkey poses list is empty here.

Why?

Start Program: 2019-02-03 20:26:31Z

Valid animations directory found: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\
Ignoring FNISBase

The PoserDataGen looks into the oldrim folder instead running within the skyrimspecial edition folder. This is not defined in the poserdatagen.xml config file, so how can that be changed?

Edit: Using nmm for all my games since years, so poserdatagen must be started by hand.

Greets

Zethaneff

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Leonaidus said:

I ran PoserDataGen again with less poser packs and now i can use them. Maybe i exceeded the limit for poser hotkeys.

Make sure to select the Remove Old data checkbox in PoserDataGen menu.

I dont know if that's the solution for me since im using only one poser( GomaPeroPoser) , but Tnx for the advice .

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's now 3 day I try to have my poser into the MCM menu but nothing. I installed all requirements last version, I ran PoserDataGen, I ran Fnis, but nothing is showing in game (Gomapero and Halo special Hotkey Version poser).  Can someone help me to find out what's happen ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm having an issue. I went through poser packs and added them to my favorites to consolidate ones I want to use, and I wanted to create a pack under favorites to sort the favorites pack further such as making a "standing" or "sitting" section under favorites. However, when I try to sort through the favorites list it automatically will only add the current pose to the new sub pack, so I can't seem to look through the favorites as a pack while sorting them with the hotkey, as it says the pose is "already in favorites." I was hoping to use the hotkey to add them to this sub pack instead of having to manually go through all the packs again.

I tried changing the name of the .json file and add it to the SKSE file under the mod folder with the others to see if it would show up on the list as a separate pack from favorites, but it didn't show up. I even tried editing the file to have a different name but this didn't fix it either. Does anyone know a way I can sort the favorites pack into categories the way I'm hoping to do, or is there any easy way to edit the old favorites and use them as a standalone pose pack? Any help would be appreciated!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone bothers to check this topic anymore, but I was wondering a few things (for anyone with the knowledge to assist)...

1.  Is there a way to bind some of the hot keys to Valve Index buttons and the like (VR)?  In game, it would seem that they bind to certain buttons, but they don't seem to actually execute anything.  The pose name does appear in text, but the target NPC doesn't do anything.  I've checked with multiple poses.  Incidentally, these poses DO work with rings (GS Poses, for example).

2.  Short of being able to address #1, does anyone know of any poser that works in VR without a massive ton of different rings?  Something like poser hotkeys?

Thanks in advance!