On 9/5/2021 at 10:37 AM, Ivan21545 said:

I don't know if anyone bothers to check this topic anymore, but I was wondering a few things (for anyone with the knowledge to assist)...

1.  Is there a way to bind some of the hot keys to Valve Index buttons and the like (VR)?  In game, it would seem that they bind to certain buttons, but they don't seem to actually execute anything.  The pose name does appear in text, but the target NPC doesn't do anything.  I've checked with multiple poses.  Incidentally, these poses DO work with rings (GS Poses, for example).

2.  Short of being able to address #1, does anyone know of any poser that works in VR without a massive ton of different rings?  Something like poser hotkeys?

Thanks in advance!

After further exploration, the issue with binding keys can be solved with Dragonborn Naturally Speaking, but the bigger issue (just discovered) is SkyrimVR not targeting an NPC for posing.  In Oldrim, the crosshair resting on an NPC had that NPC perform the pose.  In VR, there is no such crosshair mechanism for targeting purposes.  At least, I cannot see that there is. 

I'm just talking to myself anyway at this point, as no one comes here anymore, right?

Right.

• 2 years later...

Hey friends I love this mod and have a quick question. When I first installed this and started a favorites list, I had a bunch of poses jumbled in. Now that I'm more experienced, I'm trying to add/refine my favorites list. For being a bit nit-picky, I'm trying to arrange my favorites in the MCM so that the favorites categories are alphabetical in-game. Does anyone know how to do this? I know how to open up the Favorites .txt file and see that they are alphabetical there, but in-game they are just in the order that I created the categories.