[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

32 minutes ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

I have a problem with CBBE, The mod is working fine, the meshes and no stetching bodies to infinity, I installed it all correctly like instructed I believe until I noticed this texture error, the texture for their skins just stretch out of place, could it be that I'm using the Sexout - Bodies mod? Or what could this one be?

Reveal hidden contents

From the pictures, I don't recognize a vanilla face, are you using a custom race maybe?

6 hours ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

I have a problem with CBBE, The mod is working fine, the meshes and no stetching bodies to infinity, I installed it all correctly like instructed I believe until I noticed this texture error, the texture for their skins just stretch out of place, could it be that I'm using the Sexout - Bodies mod? Or what could this one be?

Hide contents

20180212232918_1.jpg

20180212232923_1.jpg

20180212232927_1.jpg

20180212232931_1.jpg

20180212232935_1.jpg

20180212232944_1.jpg

20180212232949_1.jpg 

It looks like you didn't install the textures that come with CBBE. They are different than the other body types.

20 hours ago, A.J. said:

From the pictures, I don't recognize a vanilla face, are you using a custom race maybe?

Okay, so even without FCO installed, the textures are still a mess.

19 minutes ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

Yea, I'm using fallout character overhaul, is that incompatible?

And where can I get better CBBE textures?

11 hours ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

Okay, so even without FCO installed, the textures are still a mess.

And where can I get better CBBE textures?

Maybe FCO is not the one causing it.

Look at the third point of the Installation section, in the OP. You will see that in the picture under spoiler I'm extracting the package, which contains the \textures subfolder. These files are installed in the default body texture folder, which is textures\characters\female. First thing to do is checking that you installed these and they weren't overwritten by some other mod.

After this check, if the problem still persists I'll make you a special .ESP to debug

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

Maybe FCO is not the one causing it.

Look at the third point of the Installation section, in the OP. You will see that in the picture under spoiler I'm extracting the package, which contains the \textures subfolder. These files are installed in the default body texture folder, which is textures\characters\female. First thing to do is checking that you installed these and they weren't overwritten by some other mod.

After this check, if the problem still persists I'll make you a special .ESP to debug

Yea, sorry, it still didn't make a difference, unfortunately.

Just tested Fair Skin Textures from Skyrim and they work fine. Just need to rename the .dds. Tried to do some blending in Photoshop and came up with this-

enb2018_2_15_8_45_55.jpg

Also it seems the Ousnius has fixed a few issues in the latest version of BodySlide. Some outfits that were giving me trouble work now. Thanks Ousnius! Testing first person skeleton right now and I think A.J. fixed it as well. Thnx A.J.!!!:blush:

On 2/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, ThePlagueDoctr said:

Not sure how to get rid of old replies but that's what the quote is from (I kind of don't like some of the things about the new site format..)

Anyway I just remembered that it may be possible to use two programs to do most of the work converting armors, and those two tools are Mesh Rigger and Clothing Converter.

On 2/15/2018 at 7:00 PM, VVAREZ said:

Rename to what?

In Skyrim or FO4 the d.dds file you need is named femalebody_d.dds , but for it to work in FNV/FO3 you need to rename the file to upperbodyfemale.dds . Note that ONLY the body files are compatible and that Skyrim CBBE body textures only need to be renamed and then used. FO4 CBBE body textures NEED TO BE SAVED in Photoshop or Gimp with the .dds plugin before they can be used!!!! The hands and head .dds files WILL NOT look right because they're mapped differently.

What I noticed is that any textures from FO4 or Skyrim will need to be lightened in Photoshop or Gimp to better match the head and hands in FNV/FO3. I did this in about 5 mins in Photoshop-

enb2018_2_15_23_40_26.jpg

37 minutes ago, Cooleo said:

What about the bounce. If them tits don't bounce does not really matter how good they look.

BnB from FNV or BaB from FO3 work fine with the CBBE-NV body. When you install them, DO NOT overwrite the skeleton from here! Also all animations work fine including Sexout. The only thing I have noticed is that the body looks kind of weird during some - mainly around the arms and legs.

11 hours ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

Reveal hidden contents

20180216223909_1.jpg

20180216223913_1.jpg

20180216223930_1.jpg

20180216223932_1.jpg

20180216223935_1.jpg

Unfortunately even with the update, with the skeleton and new CBBE patch, the textures are still messy, also the skeleton makes my fingers look wonky, this also applied for vanilla races

Okay. You installed everything, then you used the sliders and built your body and the CBBE-NV is showing up, but, with the wrong textures. Is your character a custom race? If not, then toggle archive invalidation on and off a few times. Opening the body in Outfit Studio and clicking properties on the CBBE part of the body will open a box at the bottom- open textures to see what is being used-

Screenshot (41).png

On 1/21/2018 at 7:17 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

nce. I use that or the high heels version for all conversions and they have all worked fine. The feet are usually the problem in most conversions. You can mask one part of a mesh and separate the vertices and name it to move it without moving the whole outfit. Or you might just leave parts of the body clipping, conform sliders, save the project as and then reload and delete the parts of the body that are clipping through. There are a number of ways to do these things.

I need some help here: How to UNINSTALL the body installed by body-slide?

I use MO for install, and the body is okay, but now I would like to switch back to T6M to test some costume, and unclicking the mod (body bodyslide and CBBE mod) doesn't work.

46 minutes ago, rockitten said:

I need some help here: How to UNINSTALL the body installed by body-slide?

I use MO for install, and the body is okay, but now I would like to switch back to T6M to test some costume, and unclicking the mod (body bodyslide and CBBE mod) doesn't work.

You have to replace the upperbodyfemale.nif that BodySlide built with the T6M again. Copy the T6M nif in the mod and then navigate to the file in Data/meshes/characters/male and paste it- overwriting when asked or just reinstall the mod that puts in the T6M body.

If you don't want the CBBE-NV body to overwrite anything then open the project in Outfit Studio and change the folder where BS puts the nif into a new folder under the same file path. Now create a new race by copying another and changing the body in FNVEdit or the GECK and point it to the CBBE-NV body in that new file. Creating new races is how I have about 16 different body types. You only need to point a character to the new race for ONLY them to use the body type- like a custom player body. It sounds confusing, but, after you do it successfully a few times it gets easier.:cool:

13 hours ago, ThePlagueDoctr said:

Unfortunately even with the update, with the skeleton and new CBBE patch, the textures are still messy, also the skeleton makes my fingers look wonky, this also applied for vanilla races

I made a ESP to debug this, I'm sending it to you via PM with the istructions.

20 minutes ago, 53army said:

Yes. Any BnB in general will work, just be careful of what you install, not forgetting what BnB means:

- A body mesh, weighted on breast nodes >>> you already have it, it's CBBE, so it has not to be overwritten

- A compatible skeleton >>> you already have it, so it has not to be overwritten

- BnB animation replacer >>> you will only need these ones, they are .kf files, i.e. mtforward.kf