SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 6/22/2022 at 4:37 AM, Vyxenne said:
On 6/21/2022 at 11:14 AM, PippinTom said:

IF you are using OsmelMC mod tweaks it would be worth trying to also add "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" to exclusion list

Great idea, thank you. Added but not yet tested.

UPDATE: Still no visible cum despite now having all 3 known cum-affecting mods listed as GlowBeGone exclusions. But again, thanks for the suggestion.

I guess I have to simply give up.

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I guess I have to simply give up

And what about increasing body's iNumOverlays in racemenu INI to, let's say, 16?

Didn't that help? I'm asking because you didn't provide any (after-tests) feedback on that one last time.

EDIT:

I know - I'm stupid - obviously it didn't help so why am I asking... it must be that effed weather and lack of sleep ?

Edited by PippinTom
9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

UPDATE: Still no visible cum despite now having all 3 known cum-affecting mods listed as GlowBeGone exclusions. But again, thanks for the suggestion.

I guess I have to simply give up.

If you are using the cum overly then you should check the configuration for the cum packages enabled and the folders for the texture's i think each folder should have 32 texture's and some of them need to be copied from SexLab folder because are always missing

14 hours ago, PippinTom said:

racemenu INI

I do not have any racemenu.ini file. In my skee64.ini, I have body overlays = 6 16, and face/hand/feet overlays = 3 5 to (logically) allow for cum overlays on any/all body parts. Thanks for the reminder, though.

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If you are using the cum overly then you should check the configuration for the cum packages enabled and the folders for the texture's i think each folder should have 32 texture's and some of them need to be copied from SexLab folder because are always missing

Dear Osmel, won't you please be more specific? What you have said here does not match my reality at all-

• In Textures\SexLab, I have 36 DDS files including only 7 starting with the word "Cum" :
    SLF Textures.png

• In Textures\SLACS, I have 124 DDS files including only 25 that do NOT begin with "Vaginal" and NONE of which begin with "cum."
    SLACS Textures.png

Please advise which DDS files I should copy from the SexLab folder and confirm that I should copy them into the SLACS folder since it is not possible for me to figure it out based on "if you are using the cum overlay :classic_biggrin: " and "copied from SexLab folder (with no destination given)."

Thank you! :classic_heart:

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Dear Osmel, won't you please be more specific? What you have said here does not match my reality at all-

• In Textures\SexLab, I have 36 DDS files including only 7 starting with the word "Cum" :
      Reveal hidden contents

• In Textures\SLACS, I have 124 DDS files including only 25 that do NOT begin with "Vaginal" and NONE of which begin with "cum."
      Hide contents

SLACS Textures.png

Please advise which DDS files I should copy from the SexLab folder and confirm that I should copy them into the SLACS folder since it is not possible for me to figure it out based on "if you are using the cum overlay :classic_biggrin: " and "copied from SexLab folder (with no destination given)."

Thank you! :classic_heart:

My PC is broken right now and I can't give too much details but I think you need the files that begin with cum copied to the SLACS. Also probably your version is a bit different than my, because for i remember Cum overly have 5 folders for the cum texture's and none of them is called SLACS

But I can be wrong since I can't check it!

On 6/26/2022 at 2:50 AM, OsmelMC said:

My PC is broken right now and I can't give too much details but I think you need the files that begin with cum copied to the SLACS. Also probably your version is a bit different than my, because for i remember Cum overly have 5 folders for the cum texture's and none of them is called SLACS

But I can be wrong since I can't check it!

OK, thanks anyway for trying to help. It does seem like your reference to "the cum overlay" is about a different cum replacer than my SexLab Advanced Cum Stages (SLACS) mod. Also, I have been using SLACS and had excellent results with it until I stopped using the "Beta 8.5" GitHub version of Sexlab and updated to the new 1.63 (yes, I am still on game version 1.5.97).

To be honest, I don't think this is an issue with my cum replacer since even if it were not working I should still see the normal SexLab cum, right?

Thanks for responding- I didn't know you were having computer problems, of course, and I hope you are able to fix it and get back in business without too much trouble.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because subject and verb must agree in number
6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't think this is an issue with my cum replacer since even if it were not working I should still see the normal SexLab cum, right

No, not while SLACS.esp is active because it overwrites SL's magic effects for first 2 layers of cum (makes them invisible and additionally its script clears them on each update event).

So stupid question is - IF you disable SLACS do you see SL1.63 built in cum or not?

Because if not then there is something really weird going in your setup (or simply that glow be gone is not really compatible with SKSE 2.0.20 or address library if it really uses it as some folks claim in nexus thread). Maybe something so silly like load order?

I use SLACS since beta 8 and it works - also with 1.63 (quite) fine, currently am using slacs plus (gives 4+4 layers). However it always bugged me why (any of them) spams my LOG with so many stupid looking errors:

Spoiler

[...]

WARNING: Property SLACS_<...>Spell on script SLACS_slInterrupt attached to Active effect <..> on  (<........>) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[...]

So I've tried to debug scripts alone to solve this, but with no success - turns out it's the plugin itself to be the source of problem. For reason I cannot understand it did something while overriding SL's first two layers of cum what made no sense to me (IMHO was not necessary for general concept to work) so I cleaned it...

...and am happily surprised that not only spam stopped but mod still works (since yesterday anyway observed no issues).

If you care to test it - be my guest and check it out:

SLACS--log-spam-fix.zip SLACS-PLUS--log-spam-fix.zip

EDIT:

My point is - from recent experience - some mods that spams log with "innocent" looking stack dumps or other errors in some circumstances tends to disrupt other mods, so it's worth to clean them instead of ignoring because then -who knows what happen, maybe something (else) unexpectedly will start to perform better or simply start to act as expected.

Edited by PippinTom

Hi guys, i have a "problem", my character is not on default height, i have her on 0.84 instead of 1, so obviously, the animations are not correctly on his point (dick on the eye is not cool xD). Im editing the animation increasing the height on her in Sexlab MCM, but have to do it 1 on 1, with 480 anims on humans and 350 on creatures... Is there some easier way to do the increase on heigh on all the animations in just one step or some other tip for low height PC?.

Thx in advance.

1 hour ago, MainZoe said:

Is there some easier way to do the increase on heigh on all the animations in just one step or some other tip for low height PC?

Isn't sexlab utility plus meant to do that with even actors height feature? (I'm not sure if bare SLF has this feature, never tried SLF without SLU+...)

Edited by PippinTom
actual feature name
1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

Isn't sexlab utility plus meant to do that with even actors height feature? (I'm not sure if bare SLF has this feature, never tried SLF without SLU+...)

Didnt even know about the existance of DLU+ haha, gonna check it out and see if this fix it, thx for the tip and sorry if my english is not good.

13 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Thank you! I'll test whichever one matches my version of SLACS and let you know. No, I do not get any visible cum with SLACS disabled. However, since I have made several changes in the past few days, I'll retest that later tonight. Thanks.

I managed to run Sexlab in 1.5.97.
But on the other hand, I noticed that the recent version of sexlab for SE contains the additional settings module for expressions.
As a result, during the animations the characters don't open their mouths anymore. I have to click on "Click on expression" to see and it doesn't take long.
What do I have to do to make the expressions with the mouth work?

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

I managed to run Sexlab in 1.5.97.
But on the other hand, I noticed that the recent version of sexlab for SE contains the additional settings module for expressions.
As a result, during the animations the characters don't open their mouths anymore. I have to click on "Click on expression" to see and it doesn't take long.
What do I have to do to make the expressions with the mouth work?

Remove any patch or tweak related with the expressions or the mouth. For example Better Blowjob's. 

If you have the Mod "Conditional Expressions" make sure of install the patch for SexLab or use the SexLab version.

Install the Mod Expressive Facial Animations for the vanilla and custom races.

Edited by OsmelMC
49 minutes ago, Dio021 said:

Does anyone can reproduce it?

Seems like lots of people already reproduced it. Surprisingly its all in this thread.

TLDR: You haven't met one or more of the requirements while all you have to do is to meet them. So please recheck.

6 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Seems like lots of people already reproduced it. Surprisingly its all in this thread.

TLDR: You haven't met one or more of the requirements while all you have to do is to meet them. So please recheck.

Seems like the Error was before my display.... I have reinstalled SKSE64 via Nexus instead of manually and it worked as intended thanks for your support

Edited by Dio021

i make a clean install  skyrim AE  version and when i got sexlab framework 1.64c and run fnis i have this error

ERROR(76): Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'

and when i deactivate fnis run others mods

thanks for any help and advice

16 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

i make a clean install  skyrim AE  version and when i got sexlab framework 1.64c and run fnis i have this error

ERROR(76): Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\" likely does not exist or FNIS is unable to read or write to it, for one.

Might be worth finishing your thought though.

4 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\" likely does not exist or FNIS is unable to read or write to it, for one.

Might be worth finishing your thought though.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   01/07/2022 04:39:28
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.353.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLab V1.64 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

Reading SexLab V1.64

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ?????

Edited by mikesolo1975
13 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.353.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Reading SexLab V1.64

do you have two versions of the same mod installed

30 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Reading SexLab V1.64

You also need to tick the FNIS "Gender-Specific Animations" patch (it's right next to the "Skeleton Arm Fix" patch). (This rash assumption is based on the fact that you are a SexLab user and therefore must have some Gender-specific animations). :classic_wacko:

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You also need to tick the FNIS "Gender-Specific Animations" patch (it's right next to the "Skeleton Arm Fix" patch). (This rash assumption is based on the fact that you are a SexLab user and therefore must have some Gender-specific animations). :classic_wacko:

i try that its the same

10 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

I was getting the exact same error message (in English). Lost all my hair over it.

FNIS installs into MO2 correctly. When all 3 FNIS packs are fully installed, but prior to installing any other mods that require FNIS - running FNIS from inside MO2 - FNIS works 100% correctly.

But, as soon as I install any other mod such as sexlab for AE. All I get when I run FNIS is that blasted error message.

The only bloody way I could get Skyrim to work with sexlab etc is to install it all with bloody VORTEX.

This started for me early last year. I had run a fully working MO2 Skyrim SE install for over 2 years, then updated ONE slal animation pack (can't remember which one) and I started getting that FNIS error message. I tried removing that last slal animation pack - no different - error. I tried a CLEAN MO2 install - ie from scratch, FNIS worked until I installed sexlab (the latest version at that time) - bloody error.

I ended up fully deleting every skyrim file I had - including fully uninstalling the game and wiping all reference to it from my PC, and tried again with a 100% clean install. Same problem.

So far, for ME, only VORTEX works with Skyrim SE and AE and FNIS. 

No, I won't try anything yadda yadda again - I am done with MO2 and Skyrim. MO2 is now restricted to Fallout 4 only.